We Met Online...

Story Info
Distant lovers first encounter - sort of.
2.2k words
4.33
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toast37
toast37
4 Followers

We met online. When we first started talking, I really wasn't looking for a relationship. I had been scanning he pages of pictures people put up when I came across hers. I thought she was gorgeous. So I left her a little comment telling her that. I moved on along through the pictures, looking for something to masturbate to when I was notified that I had received a message. Not sure who it was from, I ignored it for a bit, figuring it was probably someone spamming the site with ads for cheep Viagra or some kind of supposedly free porn site.

After spending another ten or fifteen minutes looking through the site, and not really finding anything that got me going, I decided to move onto another site to get off on. Just as I was about to close the page, I remembered the message that was sent. I decided that I should go ahead and delete it before I moved on. After a click or two, I saw that it was a message from the woman I had commented on. The subject line simply said "thank you".

I clicked open the message and she told me how flattered she was about what I had said, and that she had added a couple new pictures if I cared to look at them. And is exactly what I did. The new additions were some of the greatest I had ever seen. Within seconds, my cock became as hard as petrified wood and I was slowly stroking myself. I picked up the pace and was soon cumming harder than I had in years. After cleaning myself up, I left her another comment on her new pictures and responded to her message telling her in a bit more detail how much I liked them, and then I was off to bed.

The next evening, I was feeling a little horny again, so I returned to the site. A new message was waiting for me. She was very flattered about my new comments and my response to her of what I did. She told me about a couple more pictures she posted and would be waiting for my opinion of them. Just like before, I was very turned on by them and was cumming.

This went on for a couple weeks. She would tell me about some new pictures. I would view them and cum. Then I would comment on them and then tell her a few details of how much I enjoyed them. Then we began to actually talk to one another. Not just about pictures, but about each other. Things we liked. Things we didn't like. Music. Movies. Books. Though, both of us were being very careful about the more personal information about ourselves... At least, at first we did.

The more we talked, the more we shared about ourselves. Three weeks went by. Every night we would spend hours sending messages back and forth, growing closer with each sentence we typed out. She told me her name was Alyssa and then she asked me about myself. I told her that my name was Mac and that I was a bit on the heavy side.

Almost an hour went by with no response. I figured that after she found out that I was heavy, she lost interest in me. Then a response finally came. She first apologized for taking so long to get back to me. She wasn't used to the message system of the site and didn't really notice I had responded. Then she said that she didn't care that I was heavy, and that she was a bit on the heavy side as well. Which I did know since I had seen her pictures and came while looking at them many times before. She then asked me if I had an IM so we could talk back and forth without having to wait for one of us to notice a message and then wait for a full response.

I had some problems with IM's in the past. AIM didn't like my computer and YAHOO would always go belly up on me. She suggested that I try MSN, and that's what I did. After a quick download and setting up my account, I was ready to go. I sent her my IM screen name and hoped that it would work. I signed in and a few moments later, I had a request to add a friend. It was Alyssa. I added her and we began to talk. 5 minutes went by and it worked. 10 minutes and still working. 15, 20, 30 minutes and all was well.

We stayed up till almost 2 am just talking and enjoying each other's company. She was curious about what I looked like, so I told her that I would send her an email with some pictures of myself. We finished talking and said our goodnights. As she went off to bed, I stayed up a bit longer and went through all the pictures I had of me to find the best ones to send. I decided on some of the more artistic style shots of me, like the one that is only lit by the flame of my lighter as I lit up a cigarette.

Just as I was about to send it, I thought about sending her a picture of my cock. I had seen plenty of her nude pictures. And I felt that she was a cool friend, so maybe she would like to see what I have.

Now, I'm not hung like a horse. Just your average 6 inches and totally shaved, since most of the women I have been with have told me that they like it better without hair and are more prone to oral sex when a man is shaved. So I took at look at her pictures again, was hard within moments, and took a picture of my hard cock for her. I added to the group of pictures I was emailing her and sent them off.

The next day I awoke and checked my email. There was only one. And it was from Alyssa. She liked the pictures I sent her, telling me that I had some talent. And that she also liked my cock. That brought a smile to my face. It had been a long while since someone had told me they liked my cock, and that person turned out to be the cheating slut ex of mine... But I'm not really bitter about it.

We continued to talk for a couple more days, sharing more personal pictures through email and commenting each other.

Then one night, she asked me if I would be interested in talking on the phone. I agreed and sent her my phone number. A few minutes later, the phone rang. For the first time, I was able to connect a voice to the body I had been talking to and cumming to for nearly a month. And her voice matched the goddess like body she had. Sounding as sweet and as smooth as honey.

We talked on the phone for almost five hours that night, and each night since. As it grew close to a month and a half of when we first started talking, we grew closer to each other. Slowly shedding away the clothes of friendship and starting to become more like a couple during a long distance relationship. We would talk every night, and some nights it would end with some steamy phone sex with me cumming very hard, and her moaning and screaming in pleasure as she came.

One night, while we were talking and laughing at some funny videos posted on youtube, she asked me a question I didn't expect. Alyssa asked me if I would like to come and visit her for a week. My heart jumped in my chest as I thought about how I would finally be able to hold her in my arms. To kiss her sensual lips. To cuddle up next to her and feel the warmth of her body as she pressed up against me.

I told her that I would love to. A half hour later, I had my plane tickets booked for the trip for a couple weeks later when I knew I would be available to go out of town.

We spent those weeks talking as we usually did. But now was added into the mix of what we would do when I got there. Of course we both wanted sex, but we were both happy if it was just spending all our time together.

Finally, the night before my flight came. We didn't spend as long as we normally did talking since I had to be up early for my flight. We said out good nights and she told me that she had a surprise for me and would see me soon. I was intrigued by this and my mind raced with a hundred and one fantasies as I stripped and climbed into bed. Soon, I was falling asleep with a smile on my face.

A few hours later, I was slowly waking up to the feeling of something soft and wet around my cock. As I opened my eyes, I saw Alyssa between my legs, slowly sucking my cock as she looked up at me. She smiled as she continued to suck on me. So this was her surprise for me? Showing up at my place before I visited her and to fly back with me?

I started to wonder if she and I would end up joining the mile high club when she began to circle the head of my cock with her tongue. All thoughts except the pleasure I was in left my head. She slowly kissed her way down the shaft until she reached the base. Then she began to lick and kiss along my sack, eventually taking one ball into her mouth and then the other. She then returned to sucking on my cock, building up speed and pumping with her hand. I was going to cum, but couldn't get the words out.

Seeming to sense I was close, she looked up at me and winked. A few seconds later, I felt myself tense up a bit and began to explode in her mouth. Jet after jet of my cum flew down her throat, and she swallowed each and every drop. When I was finished, she licked along the shaft to make sure that she got all of it.

I then pulled her up to me and rolled her over onto her back. I lowered myself between her legs and saw the pussy I had seen in the pictures she had sent and dreamed of many times before. Now I was about to get a taste. I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked along the outside of her lips. Teasing her. Each time I licked, I would get closer and closer to her honey pot. My nose brushed passed her slit and I felt how wet she was getting. I could no longer hold myself back. I dove in and began to lick her pussy for all I was worth. I stuck my tongue inside her and flicked it around and I gently rubbed her clit with my fingers. Then, I switched around and licked and sucked on her clit as my fingers slid inside her and tickled her g-spot. Soon, she was moaning and screaming in orgasmic delight as she came. And boy did she cum. Her juices exploded all over my face. After the moment or two of shocked faded away, I dove back in and lapped up all of her wetness that I could.

Alyssa pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply. As we broke apart, I saw that her face was still flushed and she was breathing hard from her orgasm. By now, my cock had returned to its full hardness. She grabbed me and pulled me between her legs. She wanted me now. I could see it in her eyes. It wasn't just the lust for a good fuck that she wanted. It was love. For me. She wanted me to make love to her. And I wanted the same.

I slipped myself inside her, and was in heaven. I was as though my cock and her pussy were the perfect match. Each part of me fit just right within her. I slowly began to slide my cock inside her. But soon, I was moving faster and faster. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in deeper into her. I leaned down and kissed her along her neck. She gave a little moan when I did and returned the favor, adding a little lick for good measure.

Even though I had already cum some twenty minutes before, I was ready to cum again. I looked in her eyes, and they spoke volumes to me. She was close as well and wanted me to cum with her.

With each thrust, I took one step closer to filling her up. This was the woman... 4. The one I loved... 4. The one I met online... 3. That I would one day... 2. Spend the rest of my life with... 1.

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEEP.

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock. 6:30am. The time I set it for the night before so I could get up in time for my flight. Everything that had happened was all a dream. A dream that over the next week would become a reality.

toast37
toast37
4 Followers