We Met Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After agreeing to help, and exchanging cell phone numbers with me, she walked me to the door, and gave me a friendly hug and peck on the cheek. Before releasing me though, she looked me right in the eyes and told me, "You're in for a wild ride with Glen, hon. Just roll with it and you'll have the time of your life."

~~~~~~~~~~~

At eight p.m. the following Saturday evening, Glen and I were sitting in a booth in the Western Electric night club in Dallas. I was so nervous I tensed up every time someone walked by our table. Glen noticed.

"You're a little jumpy tonight. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just nervous about what I've got lined up for you. That's all."

He just chuckled and took another drink of his beer. I could tell that his brain was whirling with curiosity. I could see it in his eyes. And the more excited he got, the more relaxed I became.

A woman approached our booth. She was in her early thirties, blond, and fairly attractive. I'd never met her or even spoken to her, but I knew it was her, even before she spoke. "Dee?"

"Yes."

"I'm Teresa." She said, holding out her hand. I shook it and then scooted over so that she could slide in beside me, but she shook her head and gestured that she wanted to be next to the wall.

After I got up and let her slide in, she looked across the table, "You must be Glen" she said, offering him her hand. When he released it, she turned back to me. "I glad to finally meet you. I've been so nervous about this . . . but now that I'm here . . . oh well, you know what I'm trying to say."

I knew that I would back out if I waited too long, so I decided to jump right in. I let out the breath I'd been holding ever since she sat down, "Maybe we just need to break the ice." I said, sliding my fingers under her long hair and behind her neck, drawing her to me. When our lips met, they parted instantly and I eased my tongue between them. Gawd! I almost came right there and then. I couldn't remember ever getting so horny and so wet so fast.

When we came up for air, Teresa gasped, "Holy shit! I thought this was your first time."

I smiled, my toes still curled, "It is—or was."

She laughed out loud, and when she settled, she said, "Couldn't prove it by me."

"Or by me." Glen added. And then he got a skeptical look on his face and asked, "You two don't know each other?"

"No", Teresa answered, "We have a mutual friend though—the one Dee went to for help in setting up this little surprise up for you."

I could tell by the smile that shot across Glen's face that he like that—liked the fact that I was doing this for him—and liked it even more that I didn't know Teresa, that I was doing it with a total stranger.

I think Teresa could tell it to, because she leaned over to me and purred, "I'm all yours, babe. Let's give him a good show."

Glen chuckled, "I heard that."

"I meant for you to." Teresa said without looking at him. She was looking right at me. I glanced down just in time to see her unbutton her western-cut blouse almost to her navel. "Just like I mean for you to see this." And she took my hand and guided it inside her blouse, pressing it to her generous breast. "Ummm".

"The waitress is coming." Glen said in a voice just loud enough for us to hear over the music.

"Good. I'll have a Screwdriver." Teresa said just as she pulled my mouth to hers, forcing her tongue inside.

She held me firmly to her and kept kissing me when we heard Glen say, "We'll have two more beers and a Screwdriver."

"Oooookaaayyyy." I heard the waitress say in a tone that told me she'd just gotten a good look at where my left hand was. And that caused Teresa to laugh into my mouth, which caused me to laugh, and then Glen joined in.

While we were laughing, I released Teresa's breast and pulled my hand out of her blouse. But when our laughter subsided, she took my nearest hand in hers, this time guiding it downward, pressing it firmly between her legs. "Right there." She purred unashamedly, "Ummmm."

And then the mood seemed to change. My hand was still between her legs, but we just began talking—small talk. Where are you from? What do you do? and that kind of stuff. Just casual chat, with the only hint of what was going on between Teresa's legs being the occasional "mmmmm" she'd let out.

Of course, none of what we were doing was scripted. I had only told Jessica what I'd be wearing so that the woman could recognize me. When I'd tried to discuss the specifics with her, she cut me off. "Don't worry, Hon, the girl I've got in mind will know what to do. She's very bisexual and not a bit shy about it. Between the two of you, I'm sure you'll manage just fine." And holy shit, she had that right. Teresa was not at all shy, and I was actually getting hot for her. I couldn't wait to kiss her again—and not just for Glen.

When the waitress finally showed back up with our drinks, Teresa moved one of her hands down and pressed it to mine to insure that I didn't pull it away. Again, the waitress noticed, acknowledging that fact with a roll of her eyes. But she didn't say anything to us.

Teresa had barely taken two sips out of her drink when she leaned back, and bold as brass, unsnapped her jeans, pushing my hand away enough so that she could unzip them. And then she glanced at me with a naughty grin, "There, free access."

When I hesitated, she moved my hand to her pussy again. I couldn't believe she had just undone her jeans right there in the booth. And even though I knew that there was little chance anyone could see . . . still. But I finally worked my fingers inside her jeans and felt her wet pussy. She wasn't shaved. I could feel a thin strip of hair just above her slit.

When I finally relaxed enough to breathe and begin rubbing her, she said, "Dee, tell Glen what you're doing."

I jerked my head around to her, but she nodded toward Glen. So I looked across at him and said, "I'm . . . I've got my hand inside her pants and I'm playing with her pussy."

Glen chuckled, "Yes, I had an idea that's what was going on under there."

I didn't need anymore prodding from Teresa. Glen's grin and tone let me know what to do. "God, she's so hot and wet and slick."

"I can imagine." Glen said in a more serious tone as he was bringing his beer to his mouth.

"Ummm, she's not exaggerating." Teresa purred, "I haven't been so horny in a long, long time. Her fingers feel so good on my pussy. She knows just what to do to my clit. She's rubbing it sooooooo nice."

And then, without warning, Teresa whispered something to me that made my eyes pop open. I looked at her, questioning, but she just grinned and licked her lips and then purred, "Go on, do it."

So, I did. I removed my hand and looked right at Glen while I moved my fingers to my mouth and licked them before sucking them inside. They were slick and tasted of sex and I loved it almost as much as I loved the look on Glen's face when I did it.

"Now put them back in me and then give me a taste." Teresa purred.

When I did, she licked them clean and then cooed, "mmmmmm. Now him. Let him have a taste."

I did what she said. I put my fingers back inside her pussy, wiggled them around until they were slick with her juice, and then offered my fingers to Glen. He sucked them into his mouth eagerly "mmmmmm".

~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to pee so bad I couldn't stand it, but I was having too much fun to stop. I just kept taking turns feeding the three of us Teresa's pussy juice over and over. When offering my slick fingers to them, I was actually jealous of them for getting it instead of me. Had the circumstances been different, I would have eaten her pussy without a moment's hesitation—and not for Glen's benefit either.

Finally though, I couldn't stand it any longer, so I told them I had to have a potty break. Teresa zipped up her jeans and accompanied me to the lady's room.

We met at the sink after we both came out of our respective stalls. But after drying her hands, Teresa looked at me with a strange expression. Then she moved closer, backing me against the wall. "Out there, it's all for your boyfriend, but this is just for me. And with that, she planted her lips on mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I didn't resist. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to feel her tongue against mine, her breasts against mine, her heat and her passion. God, was she hot. When she finally retreated, she grinned at me and purred, "Someday, we'll have to finish this . . . just you and me."

~~~~~~~~~~~

When we walked Teresa to her car, she and I gave Glen another show before she left. We kissed deeply, our hands exploring, our bodies moving against each other, our urgent moans genuine. And then she kissed Glen passionately. I didn't even mind. She was ours—both of ours—not just mine.

And then she was gone. Glen leaned against my car and said, "Holy shit! That was hot! We'd better get out of here before I rape you."

I held my arms out from my sides, "You can't rape the willing."

"Next weekend, Dee. Next weekend. Now get out of here before I change my mind . . . and drive carefully."

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a little after nine on Friday night when Glen negotiated the last turn in the bumpy road that was barely more than a cow path and parked in front of the cabin. The inside was a bit dusty and the furniture old and worn, but it was cozy in a rustic kind of way.

There was only one large room and a bathroom. The living room was in one corner, the kitchen in another and the bedroom in the third. Like I said, cozy.

He tossed his keys and cell phone onto the nightstand and said, "Don't get too comfortable. We're not staying here tonight."

I didn't ask why. It was a camping trip after all.

"C'mon. We've got quite a hike ahead of us."

"Hike? It's dark, for Christ's sakes." I wanted desperately to say, but of course, I didn't. I just followed him back to the truck and watched as he took his backpack from the bed of his pickup and slung it onto his back.

The moon wasn't yet high enough in the sky to provide much light through the trees, but my eyes grew accustomed to the darkness fairly quickly. It was a good thing too, because the undergrowth was heavy in places and the terrain was rough. Glen seemed to know the landscape well, and I struggled to keep up. He never slowed or looked back.

We walked for over an hour until we finally came to a small clearing that resembled a campsite. There was a stone fireplace, and large logs lined the perimeter. "It's not exactly a five-star hotel" Glen chuckled as he dropped his backpack onto the ground, but it's home for tonight.

I helped him gather some firewood and then watched as he got the fire started. As soon as it was flaming good, he handed me two large steaks he'd taken from his backpack. "Let's see if you can cook a decent T-bone".

I dropped the steaks onto the wire grill while he unrolled his sleeping bag. At his suggestion, between watching the steaks, I began making a pile of leaves that would cushion us from the bumpy ground.

And then, without warning, there was a loud rustling in the trees, "Freeze right there, mister. Move and I'll be blowin your head clean off your shoulders."

My heart was in my throat, my whole body frozen in place as first one and then a second hillbilly looking man emerged from the brush. Both were carrying guns. They were shotguns, judging by the large holes in the end of their barrels.

"Well lookie what the Lord dun brung us, Cuz. Told ya that were his truck we seen comin up through the trees earlier."

The second man took his eyes off me long enough to take a long look at Glen. "Well I didn't spect to be havin to say it, but I'll be dad blamed ifin you ain't right. That there's the one what gave you that ass stompin a while back, sure is."

"You had it coming, and if you drop that shotgun, I'll give you another one right here." Glen spat at the man in front of him.

But the man just poked the end of his gun even closer to Glen's face and said, "No sir, don't spect that's the way things gonna be. I spect it's my turn to do a bit of stompin. That's what I'm a figurn."

"Be gittin your business done with him, Bobby. I got me a hankerin for one of them there steaks for they burn plum up, and then I'm gonna be havin this here one for deezert. She's a smellin real purdy."

"That's a rite fine notion, Cuz. I'm a thinkin I might just like to fill my own holler spot for I be kickin this boy's ass. "Fetch them steaks off the fire then run on back to the truck and fetch somethin to hog tie with."

The first one, the one named Bobby, made Glen sit on the ground and the second man grabbed my hair and forced me to do the same. Then the second man stepped over to the fireplace and slid the wire grill away from the fire before disappearing through the trees.

When he returned, he had several strands of rope and a large jug. After Glen's hands were tied behind him and his feet bound, Bobby knelt beside him and punched him in the stomach hard enough to make him let out a loud grunt and roll onto his side in pain.

I expected them to tie me up, but they didn't. In fact, they didn't pay much attention to me at all, except for the second man, the one Bobby kept calling "Cuz". Every time he glanced over at me, the expression on his face made my stomach churn.

They sat on a log near the fireplace and tore at the meet with their teeth. Every minute or so, they'd pop the cork out of the jug and pass it back and forth between them. I assumed it was rot-gut moonshine by the way they shuddered after each drink, but I had no way of knowing for sure.

My mind kept flip-flopping back and forth between two images; the first of Glen being beaten within an inch of his life, and the second of me being raped by these two dirty, smelly, obnoxious men. But a question kept echoing through my brain that made both of those thoughts, disgusting as they were, completely inconsequential. How could they do those things and let us live to tell about it? That question was accompanied by an image of them shooting us both and then laughing as they finished off their moonshine.

"Time I be havin me some of that deezert." The second man said as he wiped his fingers on his shirt and stood up. My heart jumped up into my throat and my whole body stiffened. But Bobby grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back down.

"No sir, I don't rekon we gonna be doin all that."

"You mean we gonna wait till you're done extractin your pound o flesh from that there one, huh?"

"No sir. I mean we ain't gonna be doin none of that. I ain't goin off to Gainesville for the rest of my earth time over havin a little fun with that split-tail. That's what I'm a sayin. And I ain't gonna have you makin me a party to it neither."

The second man never took his eyes off of me as he said, "You go on and git your business done with that one and then skedaddle. But I've got my mind set on havin me some of that pussy and you ain't gonna be altering my intentions on that none."

Bobby grabbed the second man around the throat and hissed, "I said, there ain't gonna be none of that. Best not rile me over it, or I'm jist liable to give you some of what that city boy's gonna be gittin. You understand me, Cuz?"

The smaller man was trying to pull Bobby's hand from his throat, but he couldn't. His face was turning blue when he finally managed a strained, "Okay." And then when Bobby released him roughly, he said as he straightened himself, "I was jist funnin. She ain't lookin like she would be all that much to fuck no how."

Then Bobby looked at me, "Missy, I'm thinkin you better git on now and be fetchin some medical help for your piss ant bow. He's gonna be needin a powerful heap of it by the time you git back here."

The smaller man half shouted, "You jist gonna let her go? She's gonna be bringin the law. Theyz gonna be runnin all over these woods a lookin fur us."

"Yeah, I rekon. But we gonna be long gone by the time she gits back with the law—long gone. And they ain't a bout to be findin us out in these here woods. Sides, I'm not gonna be killin that piece of shit—jist makin him wish he was dead. I rekon I'm a willin to risk doin some time fur that . . . long as I git to have my paybacks."

The second man looked as if he just lost his best friend, but he finally shrugged and said to me, "Well, whatcha waitin fur, missy. Best git on fur we change our minds and decide to have some of what be tween them purdy legs o yourn."

Glen spoke up. "Follow the dry creek bed and watch to your right for the lights of the cabin—and don't run. If you fall and break a leg, you won't do either of us any good. Now go. Don't worry. I can take whatever these two pussies can dish out."

But just as I was getting to my feet, Bobby pulled a large shiny hunting knife from his belt and began walking over to Glen. I paused long enough to see him press it roughly against Glen's cheek and say, "We'll jist be seein bout that, boy. You gonna be beggin me to slit your throat in a spell."

"Don't!" I screamed at him.

Bobby yanked Glen's head back by his hair and slid the blade of the hunting knife to his throat. Then he looked at me, "Best git now, missy. It be time for me and this here one to git about our business."

"No! Please!" I screamed, reacting more than thinking. "Stop!"

"Missy, best not be makin me regret givin you leave to scamper off now. Ain't nothin you can say what's gonna make me forget what this boy done to me when I was all drunk and not my own self enough to kick his scrawny ass."

I couldn't force myself to leave—not with Glen tied up and helpless and that disgusting man about to beat and torture him. Even with Glen practically yelling at me to go, I couldn't. I just had to do something.

I would like to be able to say that I didn't know what I was doing, that I said what I said without thinking, or that I didn't understand the consequences of what I was about to do, but none of those things would be true. I knew exactly what I was doing and what I was setting myself up for. I just had to do it. "You can have a lot more fun with me than you can with him."

My words brought a strong reaction from all three of them. Glen was yelling at me to shut up and get the fuck out of there. Bobby's reaction was more of shock and disbelief. Cuz totally misunderstood what I meant. He said, "Hot damn, the bitch be thinkin she can whip your ass, Bobby."

Bobby snapped his head around, "Cuz, shut the fuck up." And then he looked back at me. "You figerin on doin a bit of barterin for your fellas hide are ya, missy?"

I met his obnoxious stare and steeled myself. "That's right. Unless you're a fucking queer who just likes to beat up on someone who is tied up and can't fight back"

Cuz had moved over next to Bobby. "Hot damn, she's a callin you a fairy boy, Bobby."

Bobby never took his eyes off of mine. "What you figurin you got what's worth barterin with?"

Glen began yelling at me again, so Bobby yanked his head back by his hair and used the knife to force him to open his mouth. He reached into his pocket and took out a nasty old hanky and stuffed into Glen's mouth. Then he looked back to me, "I be waitin fur my answer?"

Glen was shaking his head and emitting muffled screams through the hanky, so Bobby slapped him hard on the top of the head with the flat side of the blade. "Be still, boy. Things be takin a turn if I be understandin right. Do I be understandin right, missy?"

I nodded, but he scowled at me, "Don't be noddin no head. Best you be answerin up. What you figurin on usein fur barter?"

I forced my arms out a few inches from my sides and turned my palms to him. "Anything you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hot dam! We gonna be havin ourselves some fun now. This gonna be a powerful site more fun than stompin that there one's ass, ain't it Bobby?"