We Met Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I concentrated on tuning Cuz out and forced myself to hold Bobby's stare as he walked over to me. It was all I could do to hold my position as he got closer. Every fiber in my body wanted to turn and run.

"Anythin I want, huh? That be what I heard? Don't want no misunderstandins bout what you be figurin on usin fur barter."

I steeled myself even more. "There's no misunderstanding. You heard me right."

It shocked me when he just stood there, staring right into my eyes as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled pack of unfiltered Camel cigarettes and shook one from the pack. He never looked away from my eyes as the sulfur flared on his match and he lit the cigarette. "All willin and legal like? No police and sayin later that I been doin somthin what you were't a wantin done?"

I could hear the disdain and disgust in my voice as I said, "That's right. No police. All legal like."

The corners of his mouth turned into a smirk as he tilted his head toward his friend. "Hows a bout Cuz over there? I don't be figurin on leavin him out of the fun."

"He's not a part of this. It's between you and me."

"What if I be sayin different on that? What you be sayin about that there?"

There was something in his eyes that told me that he wasn't going to back down. It didn't mater what I said. He didn't give a shit about Cuz. He just wanted to see how far he could push me—what I was willing to agree to. "He's got nothing to do with it."

His grin unnerved me, and then he half looked over his shoulder without taking his eyes off of mine and said in a louder voice, "Hear that, boy? Your woman be willin to save your sorry ass, but only ifin she don't have to go givin up too much. She be figurin your ass ain't worth all that high a barterin price."

And then his grin grew even wider, "Last chance, missy. What's it gonna be?"

He was just about to turn away when I relented, "Okay . . . okay. I said anything you want, and I meant it."

"Hot dam, we be gonna have ourselves some fun fuckin that one. Ain't we, Bobby?"

Bobby looked around to Cuz and snickered, "We'll be seein bout that. We ain't done barterin jist yet." And then he turned back to me and grabbed me by the hair roughly, pulling me with him until I was standing right in front of Glen. "I been hearin what you been a sayin, but I reckon you ain't been sayin all that much. Now the boy here, he be a witness. Don't want no misunderstandins later bout what you been sayin. Tell the boy what you be willin to do to save his sorry ass from the powerful beatin he be bout to git ifin you ain't been steppin in on his behalf. Go on. Tell him what you be barterin with."

I took a deep breath and looked towards Glen, but I couldn't look him in the eyes. Instead, I looked passed him, over his head at the ground. "I'm going to let them fuck me if they promise not to hurt you."

I hadn't realized that Cuz had walked up behind me until I heard his sickening voice right next to my ear, "She don't be gettin the ramfucations all that clear, does she, Bobby?"

Bobby let out a chuckle that scared me more than I already was, if that was even possible. "No Cuz, I be in agreement with ya on that there. Missy don't be graspin the entire concept jist yet. So I guess we better be clearin all that up bout now."

And then he grabbed my hair again and forced me to my knees in front of Glen. I had no choice but to look right at him. "You gonna be givin up that fine sweet pussy o yourn to us are ya?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, how bout that fine little mouth o yourn. You gonna be givin that up too?"

"Yes." I heard myself answer in a sarcastic tone.

"Now we be gitin somewhere. So be tellin your bow, missy, hows bout that purdy ass o yourn? Been told by moren one that I gots myself a big ole dick on me, ain't that right, Cuz?"

"Yes siree. He got hisself a fine big ole dick. He does for a fact."

"And I reckon I might jist be hankerin to stick my big o dick right in that tight little ass o yourn. What say you bout that there, missy?"

I couldn't believe he was making me say all of those things right in front of Glen. All I could think of was that I just wanted them to do whatever they were going to do and get it over with. I didn't want to think about it anymore. I just wanted it to be over. "Okay, you can fuck my ass. Whatever you want. Just do it and get it over with. I said I'd do whatever you want, so just do it. Okay?"

"Oooo weeee, ain't she a feisty one? We gonna have ourselves a time with this here one."

"So far, all I been gittin me is a bunch of purdy words. I ain't been seein no proof you be layin things out straight. So what say you show ole Bobby and Cuz what it is be backin up all them prudy words?" And with that, he pulled me to my feet by my hair and then stepped back, leaving me once again standing right over Glen.

I didn't have to ask. I knew what he wanted, so I once again stared at the ground off in the distance and began removing my shirt and shorts. I forced myself to concentrate on the fact that this was just one step closer to it all being over. That made it easier somehow. When I was totally naked, Cuz's disgusting voice was right in my ear. "Oooooo weeeee. Hot Dam! That's one fine ass on this one. I'm a gonna be fuckin that and likin every garl darn minute of it."

"I be wonderin if this boy been a tappin that fine ass. You tell ole Bobby the straight of it now, missy. This boy been tappin that fine ass o yourn?"

Of course, they had no way of knowing that Glen and I had never been together. My mind was whirling in so many different directions; I didn't know what I should say. I didn't know if I should tell them the truth, or lie. "No", I finally said in barely more than a whisper.

"What's that? Speak up, missy. I done asked you somthin and I be spectin an answer. This boy been tappin that ass o yourn or not?"

"No", I said louder.

"Oooooo weeeeee"

"Now jist hold on a minute. Ifin this boy ain't a been tappin it, then some othern has, right? You been a lettin someone tap that ass. Let's have the straight of it, missy. Someone's been tappin that fine ass o yourn for, ain't that right?"

"No!" I said loud enough to insure that I wouldn't have to repeat it.

"Hot dam! We gonna be gitin ourselves some virgin ass, Bobby. Ooooooo weeeeee!"

"Shut up!" Bobby hissed. "I'm a ponderin on ifin I want a be stickin my bigun in a never for fucked ass or ifin I be wantin you to be gittin her all loosened up for my bigun."

"I be rite proud to be doin that fur ya, Bobby. I'll be doin it right too. Yes siree I will. I'll be doin it jist right."

I couldn't believe I was having to stand there and listen to them discuss who was going to fuck my ass first. But they weren't doing it. They were just talking about it . . . and making me listen to their discussion about it. The whole thing just made me nauseated.

And then Bobby moved in close to me and pressed his body against my side. His hand grabbed the cheek of my ass and then squeezed it roughly. He was grabbing more than feeling, gripping my ass cheek hard as if trying to keep me from running away, even though I'd made no move to do so.

"Boy, I be figurin this hot woman o yourn be willin to do jist bout any garl darn thing to save you from a stompin. Ain't that right, missy?"

"Yes!" I half shouted. "I said I would. So just do it and get it over with."

And then Bobby reached down with one hand, his other still gripping my ass cheek, and pulled the hanky out of Glen's mouth. "What say you, boy?"

"I'd say you're right." And then he got a puzzling grin on his face and added, "I think she would."

"Well, okay then. We'll be seeing ya latter on then. Tell your daddy we said hi ifin you see him. Oh, and thanks for the steaks. They was a bit overdone, but still mighty tasty."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and then what I was seeing. The two men grabbed up their guns and left. Glen pulled his hands from behind his back and began untying the ropes around his ankles. I was standing there, naked and shaking like a leaf . . . in total shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~

First disbelief, and then anger overtook me. I lit into Glen like a wild woman, screaming at him, hitting him, and kicking him as hard as I could. He just curled his arms over his head to protect it and started laughing. The more he laughed, the harder I hit and kicked him.

When I finally ran out of energy to hit and kick him anymore, he looked up at me and smiled, "You'd better get dressed. It's a long hike back to the cabin. On the way, you can make up your mind if you want stay or go. It's your choice. I'll drive you back to town, if that's what you want."

"You're god damned right that's what I want. But I'll get there on my own. I never want to see you again."

~~~~~~~~~~~

On the long hike back to the cabin, Jessica's words kept echoing in my head, "You're in for a wild ride with Glen, hon. Just roll with it and you'll have the time of your life."

Oh, by the way, I changed my mind by the time we got back to the cabin. I decided that even this was better than being lonely and bored . . . especially bored . . . and if I was convinced of nothing else, I was totally convinced that with Glen, I'd never, ever, have to be worried about getting bored.

The End