We Move On From The Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First question first". He said. "Whatever you feel most comfortable doing, second question, I'm just extending the rips a bit."

"Oh. Am I going to find my shirt dropping off when I stand up?"

"I don't know yet, I haven't decided." He said. Just then another couple walked passed. "Excuse me!" He called out. "Would you mind taking a couple of photographs of me and my wife?" They agreed and Bob handed them the camera.

"How many do you want?" The man asked.

"About half a dozen or so. Just keep shooting and I'll tell you when to stop." He told them.

The man took pictures as we cuddled and smiled. I was aware that the semi-broken shoulder strap had been pulled down my arm, and my shirt was in some disarray. But I had a job not to laugh out loud when he took my hand that was out of shot and pushed it down inside his shorts. As I gripped his stiffening member, Bob was "re-arranging" my skirt, so one of my hips was exposed. It must have been clear to the couple that I was naked underneath. The girl smiled , parted her front opening dress a little to show her panties, then she waggles her finger from side to side in an admonishment to me for being without. I just gave his penis a quick rub with my unseen hand and waved to the other couple cheerily.

"Thank you those will be fine." Bob called out eventually. "Would you like me to take some of you two?" They thanked him but declined. When they had gone, Bob whispered to me "If you make me cum in my shorts, I'll take my revenge!"

I started to roll my thumb over the head of his prick. He winced and tore up the side of my shirt a bit more. I started to wank him gently and he started a new tear up the front of my shirt. Because of the frayed hem this went quicker than the seams at the side and he pulled it right up to the neckline, which held. I started wanking him quicker when he did that. "Bob I love you." I told him quietly. His hand touched my exposed thigh. "Bob don't do that."

"Why?"

"Because if you hand is going where I think it is going, I'm going to have to get fucked even if we are still in the park!" I gasped.

"Shall we go home then?" He asked

"I think we should."

We called back at the Oxfam shop to pick up the shopping and thank Barbara. "I see you've been having fun." She remarked on seeing the state of my shirt. In reality it didn't reveal as much as I thought it might. "What can I interest you in? Barbara asked. We came away with a dress that was several sizes too big for me, but it only cost a couple of pounds. Cheap and maybe Mum could do something with it.

On the bus ride Home I sat by the window, Bob held the two shopping bags on his lap with one hand, the other was stuffing its fingers up my cunt. His actions were shielded from the other passengers by the shopping. When we got to our stop, I could hardly walk, my libido was raised and I could hardly wait to get that man of mine inside the house. In the event he kicked the front door shut and we fucked on the stairs.

We went to a night club that night, and Mum came for tea on Sunday, but I'll tell you about that next time.