We Need to Separate... 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head no and sat down in the large Lazy-Boy recliner that Aaron had been carrying from dwelling to dwelling that we'd shared over the years since our sophomore year at college. I had one just like it in my living room and we'd had to special order them to get them identical. They had both been sent back to the factory once for re-upholstering free of charge after we let Lazy-Boy feature them in a nationwide ad campaign four years ago and we were in negotiation with them to be re-upholstered again with the same conditions in effect.

By my not going and sitting beside her, Angie would have known something was up, but I'd already seen the fear and confusion in her eyes and face and knew she knew I knew about what had happened last month.

I looked straight at her as I asked my one word question. "Why?"

"Adam, I'm sorry! You weren't supposed to find out until this weekend! Mary and I were going to tell you then!"

I sprang up from the recliner in anger and began screaming at Angie.

"NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR! WHY DID YOU DO IT, WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME BEFORE NOW, AND WHY DID YOU NEED MARY TO BE THERE WHEN YOU TOLD ME?"

Angie sank lower and lower onto the couch and began to cry as I yelled at her. Mary started to get up from her seat and go to Angie; but Aaron grabbed her left wrist and shook his head no at her. I could see the conflict that was going on within her as she struggled with the choice he was forcing her to make. In the end, she remained seated beside him.

I took a couple of deep breaths to try and calm myself as I sat back down in the recliner. My heart was breaking while I sat there and let Angie cry herself out without anyone comforting her. I concentrated on her, but could see Mary's own tears as she continued to struggle with her own emotions as her, I was sure without a doubt, longtime lover cried only feet away and she couldn't go to her like she wanted. Angie finally got control of herself and sat back upright on the couch.

"We wanted to stop sneaking around to enjoy each other and doing what we did last month was the way we decided we could do it when we found out that you'd not be able to leave when we did because of your project's deadline being accelerated."

I didn't have to ask the question, but did anyway. "Who are we, Angie?"

"Mary and me." She answered me as she bowed her head.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU TALK TO ME, ANGIE! So Aaron's assessment of you two having been intimate in the past was correct, huh Angie? The only thing he got wrong was you've been doing it during the whole time of our marriages instead of it having happened in the past before we met you all, isn't that right?"

"Please Adam, you have to understand! I love you, but I love Mary, too and she loves me! Our love for each other doesn't diminish our loves for you and Aaron and our being intimate with each other hasn't hurt either of you in any way!"

"What about right now, Angie?! How can you tell me it hasn't hurt me when you see that I'm hurting?!"

"You're only hurting because your stupid male pride is telling you that I did something wrong! I haven't don't anything wrong! I love the three of you and wanted us all to become closer! The only thing we haven't done together was have sex with each other! Now we can! I love Aaron and I know you love Mary, so what's wrong with showing that love to them with the most wonderful thing in the world, sex! Admit it, Adam! You love Mary and you know it!"

"Yes, I love Mary, but I love her like she was the sister that I'd never had, not like a lover! Why haven't you told me all this before now, Angie? I guess I know the answer to my other question though, you needed your other lover to be there for moral support and strength in numbers, didn't you?"

"I hadn't told you because I knew how you'd react! You're stronger than Aaron and wouldn't have agreed to go along with our plan like he did!"

"How can you say I'm stronger than him? We're identical in almost every way! It surprised me that he's so pussy whipped he did what he did last month! At least he had the guts to tell me what happened the first chance he had when we were alone together! We've been alone together numerous times in the last month and you didn't say a thing, Angie! Couldn't do it without your lesbian lover having your back? Were you afraid I'd hurt you or something, Angie?"

"I wasn't afraid you'd hurt me, but I was afraid of the "or something"! I was afraid you'd have thrown me out of the house and the only place I had to go was to Aaron and Mary's! If that had happened, you'd have never let me come home because you'd have been imagining the three of us having wild sex together and you'd never be able to forgive me or Aaron!

Mary and I were going to tell you together and give you the same thing we gave Aaron last month! You both had me and Mary involved with another woman as one of your fantasies and we were going to make it come true for you like we did for Aaron!

Aaron is not as strong as you, Adam! Who comes up with most of the ideas that the two of you make happen? You do! You may have deluded yourself into thinking you both came up with them together, but anybody who observes the two of you for any length of time knows that you're the dominant one in you twos relationship and Aaron follows your lead! Who was the starter in college and who was the backup, Adam?"

"I was the starter and Aaron was my backup, but that has nothing to do with this! That stupid head coach didn't know what he had by not starting Aaron at the other outside linebacker position across from me like our high school coach did!"

"No, I think the coach knew exactly what he was doing! You had that little extra fire that Aaron didn't and you still have it! That's why Mary and I picked him for our first seduction!

Your turn would have been this weekend after we had told you what happened last month before you got there. Aaron has a small submissive streak in him like I do. Mary and you have the dominant streak.

It wasn't by accident that we latched onto you two. We'd been looking for two guys that we could get married to who would do for us in our marriages what we did for each other in our own relationship before the two of you fell into our laps. Mary saw how the two of you interacted and knew right away that you were right for me and Aaron was right for her. They're together because she knew what buttons to push to get Aaron to fall in love with her. All I had to do was let you know I was interested and you did the rest!

Yes, Mary and I have been lovers throughout our marriages to you two and it hasn't hurt anybody! We did what we did last month for the four of us, Adam! You've got to believe that! Now we all can be more open and get even closer!"

"Did you know any of this, bro?"

"Not until now, Adam! I understand what she's saying though. I have had fantasies about us all being together sexually in the past and now we can!"

"What if I don't want that?! I haven't had those fantasies and honestly don't know if I ever would have. I'm not attracted to Mary and have never fantasized about her in any of my fantasies. When I fantasized about me and Angie with another woman, it was always someone similar to Angie and I haven't had any fantasies about me and you being together again that way either.

To be honest, I've never had any fantasies about other men in any of my fantasies. I don't even have those fantasies of other men fucking Angie like the sexperts say 70% of married men have.

I still can't believe I'm only now hearing all of this! I thought we told each other everything about ourselves, Angie, but now I find out that you've kept the biggest secret that a wife can keep from her husband, you have another lover and you love that person as much or more than you love me! How do I get past that?! What makes you think that if we do what the three of you did last month, it will make it alright?! You let another man stick his cock into your body! What makes you think I can get past that?!"

"You can get past it because it wasn't some guy; it's your twin brother who you love more than you love me! Don't try and deny it! You know it's true! You can get past it because you love me and if you'd let go of that stupid male pride you'd stop hurting yourself and be able to accept it!

I do love you more than I love Mary, but only by a slim margin! I wouldn't want to, but if the only way we can work this out is for us to move away so I can't be with Mary, then I'd do it; that's how much I love you! I thought you and me doing with Mary what Aaron and Mary did with me would let you see that it's possible to love two people at the same time and neither has to suffer from it! Ask Aaron if he doesn't love Mary more since they shared me than he did before it happened!"

Mary had sat quietly beside Aaron without saying a word or showing any emotion of any kind throughout the entire exchange; but smiled that stupid little smile that she had and that had always irritated me in the past for some reason.

"Oh, he knows without Aaron having to tell him! He's not been able to figure it out until now, but he's known for the last month that I'm first in front of him with Aaron now and he's not liked it!

They've always been more in love with each other than anybody else, including you and me, Angie! They may have stopped jacking each other off way back when, but they've never lost that love for each other that developed during that time until now! He's mad and hurting because he thinks he's lost both his loves at the same time and can't believe you still love him after what you did with me and Aaron last month!

He can't accept the fact that you still want his cock after having enjoyed Aaron's bigger one! Yeah, I know that there's a significant size difference down there, Adam! I was hoping and I'm still hoping that I get to enjoy your cock this weekend! I'm smaller than Angie in every way and I can't take all of Aaron's cock like she was able to! Aaron's a good lover and I've always came from him fucking me, but he has to hold back from doing what comes natural during a fuck session with two normal sized people. I wanted to find out what it felt like to have a man's entire length inside me and thought you'd be the one to do that for me.

Answer me something, Adam. Did you feel any difference in Angie's pussy when the two of you have fucked in the last month? Has she responded differently in any way to you when you've made love to her in the last month? If Aaron hadn't told you, you'd never known that they'd fucked and you know it!"

"No, I haven't felt any difference in Angie's pussy and no, she's not responded any differently unless she's been faking it all these years!"

"I'VE NEVER FAKED AN ORGASM WITH YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

It was Angie's turn to jump to her feet with rage after I had said that. She stood in the middle of the room with her nostrils flaring and her face turning red with anger as she glared at me. Nobody said a word for the next five minutes as Angie struggled again to get control of her emotions. She finally sat back down when most of the redness had left her face and her breathing was back down close to normal.

"Damn it, Adam! I love you and that hasn't changed! You're the best lover any woman could want and I've never had to fake anything with you ever!

Does Mary give me bigger orgasms when she eats my pussy than you do when you eat my pussy, Adam? YES! Yes, she does!

Has she given me the biggest orgasms that I've ever had? NO! No, she hasn't!

Until last month, you had given me my biggest orgasms, Adam!

Yes, I'm sure you caught what I said, but just because Aaron's big cock gave me bigger orgasms than yours did in the past doesn't mean you don't get me off any more like you use to.

I still have marvelous cums when we fuck; Adam and I love you more than I love Aaron or Mary. Please Adam, let go of your stupid pride and accept the fact that I enjoy sex with other people and it doesn't change the way I feel about you!

You can begin enjoying sex with Mary and you'll see that it won't change the way you feel about me! Please honey bunch, let me and Mary show you what can happen if you let yourself be open to letting it happen! I want to enjoy sex with both my lovers at the same time like Mary got to last month!"

I didn't know what to say or do as I sat there in Aaron's recliner in his and Mary's home. My wife, who I thought I'd loved more than anybody on Earth and who I thought loved me the same way, had told me she loved two other people almost as much as she loved me and one of them was a woman.

That woman had told me I loved my twin brother more than I loved my wife and deep down inside I knew she was right. My brother had told me he had fantasies of he and I having sex with each other again like we'd had in the past. I knew that wasn't going to happen no matter how much he or either of our wives pushed for it.

I didn't have those fantasies nor did I have the desire for man on man sex. (Maybe, I was a homophobe!) My wife had told me that her female lover and she had set me and Aaron up to marry them so they could continue their love affair and she'd been cheating on me the entire time we'd been married.

She'd also told me that she'd had bigger orgasms from another man's bigger cock than she'd had with me. Again that man was my brother, but it didn't change the fact that she'd a bigger cum with his cock than she did mine. The last thing she'd said was maybe the easiest one to accept and get my head around. She wanted me and her female lover to give her pleasure at the same time while enjoying each other's bodies, too.

We all sat there not saying anything more for the next ten minutes. I had reclined back and closed my eyes continuing to ponder on everything I'd learned that day and don't know how long I'd have sat there if I hadn't heard Mary's moan of arousal. I knew it was Mary's because I knew Angie's moans from having made love to her for the past six years. I eased back down and looked toward the love seat Mary and Aaron were sitting on. Mary was in Aaron's lap and they were kissing each other passionately while Aaron caressed her body.

Angie was still on the couch with a gleam in her eye while she watched Mary and Aaron make out. This wasn't the first time that what they were doing had happened and in the past Angie and I would leave and go home or go to our own room if we were vacationing together. I stood to leave, but Angie shook her head no and motioned for me to join her on the couch. I stood there trying to decide what to do and finally made my choice. I motioned for Angie to come to me and she literally sprang from the couch and ran into my arms.

"I'm going home." I told her after she had plastered a big kiss onto my lips. "What you do right now determines what happens to our marriage. You leave with me and we probably and I emphasis PROBABLY stay together. You stay here like I know you want to and our marriage is over. Aaron will have to buy me out of my share of everything if you stay because I'll be moving away from here. I love you Angie, but I can't and won't share you with another man. I can live with you and Mary being lovers, but I can't live with you if you continue to fuck Aaron or cheat on me with any other man."

"I'M LEAVING NOW, YOU TWO! ENJOY YOURSELVES AFTER I'M GONE! I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER, BRO!" I yelled to Aaron and Mary as I turned to leave, letting go of Angie as I did so. Angie hesitated for a moment looking back at Aaron and Mary on the loveseat with a longing look on her face before grabbing my hand and following me out the front door which I closed behind us.

We walked across the drive that separated our two houses from each other and entered our own home. I went straight to the refrigerator and grabbed two beers for me and Angie. I again had my suspicions that Angie was pregnant when she declined the beer. I put hers back into the fridge and sat down at the kitchen table. It was getting late and we should have been going to bed, but I still had questions I needed answers to from Angie before I could even begin to try and let the news I'd learned that day leave my head enough for me to sleep that night. Angie sat down beside me and tried to take my hand, but I pulled it away from her. I saw the hurt in her eyes, but couldn't imagine that it was as great as the hurt I'd felt that day.

"Angie, you need to be totally honest with me right now or we're through! I think you're pregnant and that would mean that Aaron is the father! Are you?"

"Yes Adam, I am. I went to the family clinic and confirmed it this morning. I'm so sorry, Adam. I never dreamed that what we did last month would hurt you this much. Mary and I thought that the way you loved Aaron and me that you'd be okay with it. I'm not the first woman that the two of you have fucked so why is this so hard on you?"

"It's so hard on me because you're my wife and not some piece of ass which is what all those other women were to us! Because you promised to love me and only me forsaking all others! Because I knew from experience that you'd enjoy Aaron's cock more than you would mine if he ever got it in your pussy! I don't know why that down there is the only place on our bodies where we're not identical! Hell, we both even have the same strawberry sized birth mark and in the same place, too, which the doctors told our parents was unusual!"

"Hold it right there, mister! You're wrong about one thing already! I didn't say I enjoyed his cock more than yours! I said he gave me bigger orgasms with his than you did with yours and that's not the same thing!

I love you and have always and will always enjoy your cock! Just because the orgasms were bigger doesn't mean their better! The orgasms you gave me and still give me are the best because of the love for each other that we have. Yes, I love Aaron, but not as much as I love you. It's the same thing with me and Mary. All the orgasms I get from you are better than the ones I get from her because I love you more than I love her. Please Adam, please forgive me! I'll not be with Aaron ever again even though I want to have that big cock in my pussy again! I swear to you right now that yours will be the only cock I allow into my body because that's what you need from me."

"What about the pregnancy? Do you want the baby? Would you terminate the pregnancy if I asked you to? What about your relationship with Mary? Could you stop it if I asked you to?"

"The pregnancy is the pregnancy and there's nothing that can be done about it being here. Yes, I want the baby, but yes, I would terminate it if you asked me to. I can only hope you won't ask me to.

My relationship with Mary is what it is. We love each other, enjoy pleasuring each other, and want to continue it. As long as we're living this close together, I know I wouldn't be able put an end to it if you asked me to. If we moved far away and you asked me to, I could stop it; but if Mary and I were ever close enough to each other to be able to see each other again, it would start back up. I love her almost as much as I love you and she knows how to make me do what she wants when we're together. I'm being totally honest here Adam."

I sat in the kitchen chair for a couple of minutes before I realized that I was hungry and tired. I glanced at the stove shaped clock that hung on the wall across from the actual stove and saw that it was nearly 11 o'clock at night. It was too late to eat and since I still had to go to work the next day, I decided to go to bed and continue mine and Angie's conversation about our situation the next day. I stood up from the table and looked at Angie.

"I'm going to bed. I have to go to work tomorrow and need to try and get as much sleep as possible which I'm thinking won't be much. You're free to join me or to sleep in the guest bedroom, your choice, but I'm still hurting and confused right now, so there will be no cuddling or makeup sex; understand?!"