We Need to Talk Ch. 05

Story Info
Spanking games. Affair partner Claire Haskell returns.
10.1k words
4.15
32.9k
29

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahoy there! Bare bottom birching and wife sharing, dead ahead. Come about and reverse course if that's not your cup of tea. Sorry if this story is not for you, matey.

A work of fiction, meaning it's all make-believe. All characters are over 18. This sequential tall tale is best understood by starting with chapter one, but here's a synopsis.

Empty nesters Myra and Wendell have stayed overnight with their friend Rich at his family's lake house. With the help of legal weed and with hubby's permission, Myra had sex with Rich. Let's join them next morning for breakfast.

*****

I awoke to the smell of coffee. Myra's side of the bed was empty and felt cool, and I could hear her working in the kitchen. I laid in bed for a few minutes thinking before I got up. Last night had been one for the record books. First-time weed in 30 years and first-time wife sharing, ever.

I felt misgivings. Had dope smoking led me to give my wife away to have sex with my best friend? I didn't think I would've done it without the influence of the weed, but I knew I bore ultimate responsibility. She had moped around after sex, naked and wanting more, but I was the one who'd sent her to Rich to have more sex. It was my deal, I was the one. Her enjoyment and full participation was unquestioned because I'd heard their enthusiastic fucking and seen them entwined together on Rich's bed. The memory made we wince all the more because I had caused it.

How did Myra feel this morning? I felt guilt.

I remembered the intense eroticism of last night. After trying our first weed in years, Myra had dressed seductively and exposed herself to Rich and me. Later, after sex, she'd posed nude in the full moonlight, standing in the upstairs window with Rich below in the shadows. Undoubtedly, he had gazed upon her nakedness. It was at that moment I'd realized what she wanted, what she was asking for. She hadn't hesitated when I'd told her to go to him.

I'd lain in bed listening to their lovemaking. It'd been the most wonderful and awful experiences of my life. Despite my resolve to give them privacy, I'd found an excuse to watch. Using my need for a drink of water for my Viagra, I'd crept down the hall to peek into Rich's bedroom and seen them. The sights and sounds of it had paralyzed me and stolen my breath. There on his bed and bathed in the silver moonlight, was my wife writhing in sexual ecstasy under Rich's vigorous thrusting. After they'd finished, she'd returned to my bed straight away and we'd immediately made love, but I didn't think I'd ever forget the vision of Myra and Rich fucking in the moonlight.

*****

Myra was at the stove, her back to me, and she was wearing a bright yellow spaghetti strap camisole with a matching pair of tap pants, an outfit I'd not seen before. Over that she wore a black, full length bib apron. Rich was holding a cup of coffee and watching her from the kitchen table. She was an alluring sight.

We men nodded to each other in greeting and Myra turned around to look.

"Good morning, Wendell! Would you like some breakfast? I'm making Rich some eggs and toast, would you like some, too?"

She wore a bright smile and seemed a little too cheerful. She wore a headband and her hair had that 'just slept in' look. She was wearing the low kitten heels from last night. When she turned around to face me her bare arms and legs made her appear naked under the apron, and oh-so impossibly cute. She took a few steps toward me and we pecked on the lips. She held a potholder in one hand and a spatula in the other, so our kissing was brief and perfunctory, but I caught a whiff of perfume.

"Dell, let's talk," said Rich, indicating the patio. We went out onto the deck and slid the door close behind us.

"Dell, this is awkward for me to say but last night was just tremendous! Thank-you for a wonderful gift, I can never repay you. I want you to know I'm not in love with Myra. I admire her and I admire you so much, and I value our friendship so, so much. We've been friends forever and I don't want this to come between us; our friendship is too important."

Here he stopped to wipe away a tear. Suddenly, the whole night came into better perspective and I felt foolish for the resentment I'd felt this morning. This had been a powerful event for Rich, too.

"I just...I mean...I...it's been so long. With Helen and everything...I can't tell you what it meant to me."

I knew exactly what he meant; we are long time simpatico friends.

"Breakfast is ready, boys." Myra had opened the patio door so we went inside. More would be said later.

Myra busied herself with cleaning up the kitchen while Rich and I silently ate breakfast.

"I'm going upstairs for a shower," she said, walking toward the stairs. Holy Cow! She was putting on a bit of a strut and her full bottom quivered and moved freely under her short tap pants. Is there anything better for a woman's legs than running?

We watched her go up the stairs and after she'd disappeared Rich and I looked at each other.

"Fuck," he said.

"Yeah, fuck indeed," I replied. "You sounded like you enjoyed yourself with her last night." There, it was on the table for discussion.

"Thanks, Dell, I feel kinda humbled by what you've done. I didn't expect it, you know? I promised you I wouldn't seduce her, and I didn't."

"I know, Rich. I'm sure she told you I sent her, and I'm not blaming you at all. She seemed so needy and I was out of commission. When she was standing there in the window it suddenly struck me what she really wanted. Actually, it was more than that. She needed it."

"Dell, when I looked up and saw her standing there in the moonlight? I about had a stroke! Actually, I had quite a few strokes," he said, laughing, and I laughed, too.

He continued. "After she turned around and left the window, I went upstairs but I sure didn't expect her to come to my room. Do you know what she said to me? She said, 'Wendell sent me to get fucked.' That about blew my head off!"

"Yeah, she's good at blowing heads off. I heard you last night."

"I knew you could hear us. She said she left the doors open so you could listen. I didn't know you were into that," Rich replied.

"I'm not, that was the first time. You're her first lover. Well, first lover, act two," I said, remembering their long-ago brief affair in college. I saw a look of surprise cross his face followed by a look of concern.

"Look, Dell, I'm really sorry if I've hurt you. Maybe I should've sent her back to you. I don't want this to wreck our..."

I interrupted. "Rich, Rich, relax, it happened and we can't take it back. Myra and I will talk today and sort this out. I know she's been flirty but something's going on with her. I've never seen her quite like this. Did she ever mention Claire Haskell to you?"

Rich paused for a moment before answering. "Yeah, a couple of times. For some reason she thinks you're going to leave her and go back to Claire. I know, it doesn't make sense. They found each other on Facebook and they've been chatting. Claire's a widow now, might be moving back this way. That's all I know."

What a remarkable piece of information! Myra had said nothing about chatting with Claire. I would make it a point to find out more, but I had to approach it delicately.

"Wendell, I've got to go to work this morning and put out some fires. Since I made lieutenant I'm never really off duty. It sucks, it's just some unpleasant stuff I've got to handle in person. You and Myra are welcome to stay or go home, whatever you please." He reached in his pocket and handed me the key to the house. "I'll be back later tonight. Here," he said, handing me the silver cigarette case with the joints inside. "Knock yourselves out. Just save some for me."

He got up and a few minutes later I saw his car drive away.

Myra came downstairs and inquired after Rich. When I told her he'd already gone, I could see her face fall for a split-second, but she quickly recovered.

"Go get dressed," she said, hardly missing a beat. "I'll make us a box lunch and we can hike to the top of Hard Rock. It's a little over four miles and a thousand feet of vertical. Should be a good workout,"

*****

We both knew it was time to talk about last night. We were walking on level ground and conversation was easy.

"Wendell, about last night. Thank-you. It was good for all three of us, I think," she said. This was her opening gambit, white pawn to king 4.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I offered.

I'd countered with a pawn. A weak response on my part, but I'd let her choose the early game. I was going to feel her out and let her do most of the talking. We walked on in silence.

"Wendell, did I hurt you? You said you weren't mad but I can understand if you are. I mean, aren't you jealous?" She was rolling out the artillery now; her knight to the middle of the board.

"Yeah, I was jealous, real jealous. I still am jealous. Mad, angry? In fairness, how can I be? I sent you to him. Rich said I'd sent you there to get fucked, and he's right." I pushed back with my own knight, placing it opposite hers.

She looked chagrined. "Well, you'd wound me up hotter than a firecracker," she said, mixing her metaphors. "I guess weed makes me horny."

She'd put her backup pawn in place.

"It sure does. I'll remember that for the future. You gave Rich the full treatment, am I right?" I said, thinking of the creaking bedsprings with Rich moaning and not a word heard from Myra.

I knew what she'd done. It was something she only did for me if she was 'wound up hotter than a firecracker', kneeling on the floor while I lay back on the bed, legs spread wide and knees pulled back.

When Myra got highly aroused she liked to submit to me, and now apparently to her lover, too. Her favorite transgressive act, her 'dirty girl' stunt, was worshiping my cock and balls, and sometimes that included anilingus. I was sure she'd performed anilingus on Rich last night, judging by what I'd heard.

I looked, and her face was bright red. I'd captured her pawn and I continued.

"Well, we'd all showered before dinner, so what's the big deal, right? It's in our repertoire, yours and mine, and you've done it before." I was magnanimous in victory and offered her some consolation.

"Gawd, Wendell, you make me sound so dirty." I knew I'd nailed it, yet she was pushing back.

"Licking another man's ass is dirty, Myra. Maybe you should tone it down a little in the future," I shot back.

Oops! My knight was now undefended. The future? Myra's pawn snatched my knight.

"You're the one who sent me to him. You didn't tell me what I could or couldn't do. I just went with the flow. Besides, we were all pretty high," she fired back.

This was escalating way too fast and I had to tone it down. I kept my bishop out of action and moved another pawn. A weak move, and a mistake.

"Myra, it's okay, it's okay, and you're right, I left it up to you so I certainly can't be mad at you. But I am jealous, like you said, and I'm still sorting this out in my head," I replied.

"Are blowjobs okay?"

"Yes, blowjobs are okay."

"Can I swallow?"

Jeez, how did we get so quickly to negotiating sex acts? Was she just assuming I was going to let her do this again? Where would it stop?

"I'm okay with you swallowing. But look, I haven't even given you permission to be with Rich again. Were you planning to go to him again tonight? I haven't said you can."

I'd captured another pawn.

Myra looked sheepish and uncertain. "Well, if you said it was okay, I was thinking about it."

She was more than 'thinking about it'. She wanted it and intended to get it, but I would make her work for it. She'd find out every perverted act came with a price.

"Alright Myra, I'm not going to say no. Not yet, anyway. We can talk more about it tonight. But after we leave for home tomorrow? Nothing. No affair with Rich, Myra, no going behind my back like with David Newton. No secrets because I won't tolerate that. What happens at the lake house stays at the lake house. Do you agree, do I have your promise?" I said, trying to put some oomph behind my words.

I'd moved my queen in place, the big gun. Was it too soon?

"I'm really sorry about David...I mean that asshole, Wendell. I'll never do that again, never-ever, I promise. Just one more night with Rich, please? Do me first, send me to him well-used; I think he liked that part."

"Let's wait until later to decide. Right now, I say no more. But I'll reconsider later today, okay?"

She'd captured my queen, and I'd been played again.

*****

We finished our lunch on the broad flat top of Hard Rock, a huge remnant of a melting glacier. The view from on top was of the whole lake and river valley. After we packed our kit to return, Myra changed the subject.

"I've been kinda bad, haven't I, Wendell? Kinda naughty?" she said.

I knew right away where this was going, and I felt myself getting hard. No Viagra would be needed for this. She was playing me again, and I would let her.

"Yes, you have Myra. I don't know what's gotten into you lately. Well, me and Rich, but besides that," I said. She shot me a look, then grabbed my hand and held it tight.

In a small voice she said,"Don't be mad at me, Wendell, I couldn't stand that. I've been a real bitch, leaving you home alone while I met that...asshole. Gawd, what was I thinking? And last night, acting all needy? I should have resisted. A married woman shouldn't act that way, and I'm sorry, really sorry, but so help me, I want to do it again tonight. Maybe you should make sure I don't do it again, you know? Change my mind?" she said, looking at me hopefully.

She was playing another game now, bigger and more complicated than simple chess. I was willing to play and I knew what to do. It was something she professed to hate but it had always worked in the past. Better than starter fluid.

I spied a clearing off the trail and directed her toward it, and as we approached it I could sense the tension increasing. I'd bet she was soaking wet; we'd soon find out.

I took her backpack from her. "There's an army blanket inside," she said. I spread the blanket on the forest floor.

"What if someone comes?" she asked. I looked back at the main trail. It was 30 yards away and somewhat hidden in the trees.

"Then they'll see a husband disciplining his wife. They might hear you, first," I said, and I saw her shudder.

"Oh, please, Husband, not so cruel!" she whimpered. She was playing her part to perfection.

"This has to be done to set the universe right again, Wife. Your errors must be corrected." I was getting into this game and felt stiff as a girder.

"Stand here and wait," I said, pointing to a spot on the ground next to a tree, right in front of a convenient branch. I walked to a vine maple we'd passed and began cutting the new shoots growing straight up from the trunk. Thin and supple, they were perfect for what I had in mind. I smoothed them with my knife and swished them through the air. It sounded ominous; probably terrifying to a woman with a bare bottom.

Myra knew what to do and she was already grasping the tree branch. I whispered in her ear as darkly as I could, "Don't let go, Wife, for any reason. Understand?"

She nodded. "Yes, Husband." The 'hold on' game was a game we both liked to play.

I reached around her and undid her Levis, pulling both jeans and panties down to her boots. Her pale ass and shapely legs seemed so vulnerable and exposed. I rolled up her shirt to give me better access to her deliciously jiggling bottom. I ran in a finger deep from behind. She was engorged and drenched.

The nice thing about a switch is that it's light and can be swung with some force without causing any damage, although it stings like the very devil. A switch also leaves wonderful red lines that can last all day, but rarely any bruises. They can safely be used on the back of the thighs, too. I'd soon have Myra dancing a jig.

"Count," I said. I took a hard cut across her plump bottom, following through as with a golf swing. She jumped slightly but held tight to the branch.

"One."

I detected a slight quaver in her voice. Nice! A thin, red line already had appeared across her bottom.

I knew her game. She was not going to give me the satisfaction of hearing her whimper and beg. Not yet, anyway.

"Two." Yes, definitely a quaver now, and a second red line appeared.

When we got to six I heard a little mewling sound and a sigh. After ten she was much louder and the red lines were adding up.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Eleven!" she said, stamping her feet.

And by twenty? She was squealing, and her ass and upper thighs were criss-crossed with stripes.

"Twenty! Oh please, it hurts so much, I'll do anything to make it stop."

Here was the turning point of our kabuki dance, our stylized spanking game, and of course it was Myra who had made the call.

I held her hand as she shuffled to the grey blanket and kneeled on the thick wool. I dropped my pants and presented her my turgid prick. She didn't hesitate and I slid deeply into her mouth. She didn't need a warmup; she went right to it, clear to the root. She was eager to please.

"Make it good for me, Wife, do your very best," I said in my best authoritarian voice.

Myra was good at fellatio because she enjoyed it; not every woman does and I understand it makes a difference. I was no expert on that account because I'd only ever been fellated by Myra and Claire Haskell, and both enjoyed doing it.

I held her head and gently thrusted, helping her with her task. I noticed her hand working between her legs and I enjoyed the pleasant vibrations of her muffled groans. We were both getting close when I decided to turn up the heat.

"I'm giving you to Rich tonight, Myra, and you're going to do exactly what he says, whatever he wants," I growled, thrusting harder. "And we're going to bring some switches back to the house, too, in case he finds you in need of further chastisement."

That did it. She began convulsing and doubled over. It was a strong one, and my prick slipped from her mouth. No matter.

I knelt on the blanket to hold her and kissed her lips, hot with friction, while she came down from her intense climax, gasping for breath. I gave her no rest.

"Turn around."

I entered her from behind, found her warm, slippery hole in one thrust, and immediately established a vigorous pace. I looked down and enjoyed the sight of my wife's red-striped ass rippling from each hard thrust. I wasn't going to last long.

"Frig yourself, Wife, make yourself come again, you slut." She did and in less than a minute we both climaxed, hard. I counted that as a win. I also understood that Myra had expertly played me again, but I couldn't be happier.

*****

When we reached flatter ground and the trail widened, we held hands and took a more leisurely pace.

"I'm sticky. You left a mess in me, Husband," she kidded. "It feels weird hiking in it."

"I'm sorry, Wife, but that's the consequences of your sin," I replied.

"Are you really going to give me to Rich? Is that what you want?" she asked.

"It's what you want," I replied. "I'm quite sure it's what Rich wants, too."

I was being deliberately evasive in keeping with the elaborate game we had constructed. With the addition of Rich we had moved our play into new territory. I swished my switches through the air, and Myra looked up sharply.

"I wish you wouldn't do that," she said.

I stopped swishing the switches. Nothing to be gained by needless provocation, but I had other, better lines of inquiry to pursue.

"You know what Rich likes? I've told you, right?" I asked.