We Need to Talk Kate

Story Info
Problems with my marriage.
1.1k words
4.16
238.5k
61

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,388 Followers

Another little fun story, not to be taken too seriously. No sex really, so don't complain about that if you read it.

I would however like to hear from you if you like these little tales, to see if it's worth my time to continue with them. (Oh dear -- I wonder what response that is going to bring).

++++++++++++

"I'm here you bastard," the very attractive brunette snarled at me as I opened the door and she pushed her way, angrily past me, into my apartment. "I've agreed to do it, but I won't be enjoying it, I can promise you."

"Good afternoon Kate," I found myself addressing her back, beautifully shaped as it was, as she stormed brusquely through into my living room. "Can I take your jacket?"

"Yes, here, take it," she snapped at me, handing me her rather fetching, rather expensive leather jacket. "But that's all I'm taking off."

"But wouldn't that make it all rather difficult Kate," I asked, light-heartedly, risking a grin, which was not too well received. "A bit uncomfortable as well, perhaps."

"Damn the comfort," she shot back with a glare. "Damn you as well Mike, and damn my stupid bloody husband for letting you get him into this position."

"What position would that be, Kate?"

"You know bloody well what position," she cried back. "Threatening to bankrupt him if he didn't get me to agree to letting you fuck me. I thought you were a friend Mike. How could you do such a thing?"

"Oh, that position."

"Yes that bloody position," she nigh on screamed at me. She wasn't a very happy bunny. "I've got no panties on, so if you want me then I'll pull up my skirt and we'll do it right here and now. Then I'm going straight home to that hopeless husband of mine, and don't expect me to ever talk to you again, our friendship is finished."

"Be more comfortable in the bedroom," I suggested tentatively, not expecting to get a positive reaction, which the look of fury on her face soon confirmed.

"Come on then," Kate managed to spit out, trying to hold her tears back, her hands shaking, as she started to nervously roll the hem of her dress up her lovely shapely thighs. "Let's get this over with."

I watched her.

A bit too long maybe?

Golly she was gorgeous. Five-five or so, slim but curvy, tits that I knew from past times around my pool, hardly needed any form of bra to assist them. Long lustrous dark hair that framed her cute face, and those deep blue eyes that so entranced me. My own wife was an attractive enough woman, but Kate was indeed a veritable beauty.

How on earth did I find myself in this position?

How had her husband, a long time friend, been so damned stupid?

"Hang on now Kate," I stopped her, holding up my hand. "Not here."

"I've told you," she sobbed, unhappily. "I'm not undressing and I'm not going with you to your bedroom. It's here, like this, or not at all."

"Not at all then," I answered her calmly, feeling guilty for what I'd put her through, for no fault of her own.

"But .... But ....." She uttered, lost for words.

"We need to talk Kate," I interrupted her. "As beautiful as you are, and as much as I've always fancied you, I have no intention of having sex with you. Not here, not in my bedroom, not anywhere."

Kate stared at me, wide eyed. Oh, those beautiful wide eyes, how they sparkled.

"I'm very sorry Kate," I continued. "I could bankrupt your husband if I chose to, but I've never intended to. Why would I want to do that and put all those people out of work?"

"I don't understand," Kate whimpered, letting her dress fall back down those lovely thighs -- Sort of a pity really!

"This was his idea, not mine," I explained.

"My husband's idea," she exclaimed in surprise. "Why would he want this to happen?"

"To keep me quiet!"

"To keep you quiet?" She repeated. "Quiet about what?"

"Well, I did promise not to tell you."

"Tell me about what?"

"About your husband and my wife," I mumbled, feigning embarrassment.

"What about them," she snapped. "What have they been up to?"

"I suspect you already have an idea Kate," I told her with genuine sadness. "I don't think I have to spell it out."

"Oh God," Kate sobbed aloud. "I was fairly sure he was up to something, but I never expected it was with her. Not my friend, not your wife."

I simply nodded, letting the bad news sink in.

"You've got proof?"

"Lots of it," I replied.

"Then why put me through this Mike?" She demanded. "Why torture me so?"

"So that you'd realise at last what an unscrupulous bastard your husband is Kate," I explained. "He'd cheat with his 'EX' best friend's wife, and then offer his own wife's body to keep me quiet when I confronted him. Quite simply Kate, I don't want you to forgive him."

"I won't," she promised me. "It's not the first time. What about your marriage?"

"Finished," I grunted, genuinely disappointed at how my marriage was going through its death throws. "I don't think it was the first time for her either."

We sat there in silence, both wondering what to say next. I'd had everything planned out till that point, but found myself at somewhat of an impasse.

"I suppose Mike," Kate said, a hint of a smile decorating her pretty face. "That strictly speaking, in reality as it were, you've kept your word so far."

"Not sure what you're getting at," I answered; taken back by the ever increasingly wide smile she was flashing me. Ok, yes, it was those bloody eyes again.

"Well you haven't actually told me about our cheating spouses, have you? At least, not any details."

"I suppose not," I agreed.

"So up till now, you've kept your side of the bargain with my husband."

"I suppose so," I agreed again.

"Then maybe Mike," she positively grinned at me. "Maybe I should keep my side and we should carry on with my cheating husband's suggestion. Maybe we should just get on with it."

"Here in the living room?"

"Your bedroom would be much more comfortable wouldn't it?"

"Well, that's what I thought," I mumbled, as I watched the lovely Kate slip out of her dress, and yes, she hadn't bothered with panties, and, oh damn it, her bra didn't last long either.

Oh Golly!

Did I mention quite how deliciously beautiful the charming Kate was?

The future looked bright after all.

Exchange is no robbery.

I followed her lovely bare bustling buns up to our bedroom, and she flashed me that stunning smile as we got there.

Oh Golly!

What more can I say?

Oh Golly Gosh!

+++++++++

Epilogue

Everything ended fabulously.

Britease
Britease
2,388 Followers