We Needed a Little Push

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
436 Followers

Amy had a pained expression as she looked away. A tear dropped onto me as she continued to lean over me, her lovely tits extending to within inches of my face.

With her momentary distraction, I had a brief opportunity to inspect her dusty rose aureoles at close range. I suddenly longed to take one of them in my mouth, to lavish her nipple with tender loving care. My cock stiffened even further.

Her distracted glance happened to catch the movement of my prick. "Scott -- um, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Amy, but hurry -- I don't want another blare from the speaker."

"Um -- when you said that we're not responsible for this, did you mean you don't want to do it?"

"Uh -- I didn't exactly mean that, Amy."

"I need to ask you something else. Did I do THAT to you?" She was staring at my bulging boner.

"Um, Amy -- that's not the sort of thing a guy can fake. Just because Boris says jump, my cock can't say 'How high?'"

"Scott, can I be honest with you?"

"Sure, Amy -- just hurry!"

"Scott, I've been saving myself."

"Oh, great..."

I already knew in my heart of hearts that as much as she was a spoiled princess, she was an unspoiled young woman. We were the closest of friends throughout our lives; I would have known if she'd lost her virginity. I was sure she was just as aware that I was still a virgin, too. But now, I was going to have to bear the guilty burden of spoiling her for the man she would eventually marry.

"Scott -- I've been saving myself... for you." She looked away. Another tear dropped from her face onto my cheek.

"Amy....."

"It's okay, Scott -- you don't have to feel that way about me."

"But Amy....."

"It'll be okay. We can still be friends after...."

"Amy, you knucklehead. I said a guy can't fake it!"

"What are you saying?"

"It's not just my dick that's excited at seeing you naked. It's every fiber of my being that's screaming to share the utmost intimacy with you, in every way. If I wasn't locked up, I'd have my arms around you, holding you for dear life."

"You mean...."

"Lean down here!"

Amy leaned her face close to mine. I kept my eyes open as her lips touched mine. I strained toward her, overtaken by euphoria. Her tongue slipped between my lips, and my tongue intertwined with hers.

She pressed her hands against my shoulders for leverage as she swung her leg over my torso. Our lips still locked, she reached her right hand behind her buttocks to guide my cock toward the entrance to her silken treasures. As she rubbed my swollen cock head against her labia, I could feel her pussy juices moisten my member. I knew that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

That first gentle thrust into her vagina was an erotic blend of ecstasy and pain. I felt her twitch in momentary agony as I pierced her hymen. As her pain subsided, she began to rock rhythmically on my engorged shaft. I felt as if I were in a dream, watching my naked lifelong buddy perched on my dick, smiling and taking control as we careened toward orgasm together.

She was so lovely as she straddled me: her blonde hair framing her heart-shaped face, her supple breasts bobbing back and forth to the rhythm of our mutual thrusts, her pink nipples standing at attention, her blonde bush framing the sight of my cock pistoning in and out of her willing pussy. I just wished I could hold her lovely ass, knead her beautiful nipples -- if only my arms weren't constrained. "Amy, lean down -- I want to taste your titty," I managed to sputter.

She gladly obliged. For the first time since infancy, I was suckling a woman's breast. Not just any woman's -- my Amy's, my buddy's, my lifelong friend's. And she was riding my pole willingly -- not just because of some nut job getting his kicks.

"Scott, fuck me harder -- pardon my French," said Amy raggedly but demurely. Apparently the sensations from my mouth on her nipples were driving her over the edge.

I was having difficulty withholding my orgasm. I'd jerked off lots of times, but with this being the first time that someone else was involved, I couldn't control the pace - especially with these freakin' handcuffs attached to my wrists.

Amy was now thrashing and bucking as she rode me from on top. I was pumping furiously. "Amy.... Amy..... baby, can you cum?"

Amy nodded and grunted. "Scottie.... I love you."

And there it was. The thing I'd always dreamed of, without realizing it was in my heart.

My cock spurted my seed into Amy. I felt her pussy clenching around my dick, and knew that she was experiencing a shattering orgasm, too. As her waves subsided, she dropped in sheer exhaustion onto my chest.

Her cheek rested against mine, and I longed to stroke her hair and rub her back. Not able to do so, I nuzzled my nose against her cheek.

"Amy.... I love you, too."

Amy raised her head from my chest. Her ear-to-ear grin said it all.

Then the Voice came back over the intercom, "Very nice, young lady and young gentleman. Now it is your task to demonstrate the significance of the number 69."

"Yes, Master!" Amy and I replied together.

As I was incapable (due to the cuffs) of turning toward the foot of the bed, Amy instead did so and then straddled my face. This was my first view of a real, live pussy -- not just any pussy, but my true love's eager and willing cunt.

"Um, Scott, is it okay -- I mean, you won't think I'm a slut if I really WANT to take your cock in my mouth?"

"Nothing we do together is off limits, Amy. I love you and you love me -- we should do whatever we want with each other. And I'm not holding back when it comes to tasting your pussy!"

I could feel her soft tongue begin to lick my somewhat limp rod. I figured with the load of semen I had just dumped into her love tunnel, I wouldn't be able to get worked up again that night. Boy, was I ever wrong!

Meanwhile, I began lavishing oral attention on her slit. Though I had no experience at finding a clit, I had read enough to give it a good try. And, boy, did I want to please her -- just like with giving in to her whim of leaving the neighborhood, I found exhilaration in giving pleasure to my Amy.

After licking and suckling her snatch for what may have been ten minutes, I felt her labia begin to constrict around my tongue and lips. Her musky scent and obvious excitement at my ministrations had my cock ready to blow its load again. "Um, Amy -- you may want to back off because I'm about to let loose again."

"Fill my mouth, Scottie -- I want to swallow your cum!" I wasn't going to argue with her. As I spurted into her throat, the excitement pushed Amy over the edge. Her orgasm caused her pussy to clench repeatedly, as I continued to lick and suckle her slit.

We lay head-to-crotch for several minutes as the waves of pleasure washed over us. We were stirred once again by the Voice.

"You may release the lad, young lady!" boomed the Voice over the loudspeaker. "The two of you are free to go."

I expelled a breath of relief. "If he's to be trusted, the perv is going to let us go," I said.

"But how are we going to get out?" Amy asked. "And what if he's just waiting for us to come out so he can kill you and rape me?"

"Get dressed and you'll see," said the Voice.

Amy twitched with nervousness. She had spoken without remembering that he may be listening. Neither of us knew how to take his cryptic reply. "You'll see" could be taken a multitude of ways.

Amy took the handcuffs key from her cutoff jeans pocket and released me. Before beginning to dress, I held Amy close and explored with my hands where I'd previously been unable to touch. I caressed her buttocks, I fondled her breasts, I pressed three fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

Shocked at my own arousal, I laid her back on the bed, this time with me on top, and slid my penis into her vagina once again, missionary style. She spread her legs in invitation to penetrate deeper. I used my hands to lift her buttocks to give me greater access, and buried my dick to the hilt, deep in Amy's pussy.

"I love you more than I can say," I told her, "let me show you." My thrusts took on a slow, leisurely rhythm. Our tongues caressed each other as our slow fuck built toward a mounting climax. My hands moved from her ass to her back and shoulders, and then around to her tits. My thumb caressed her nipple as she whispered, "I love you, Scott -- fill me up, baby!" I couldn't deny her -- and promptly ejaculated for a third time in less than an hour.

As we returned from our hazy euphoria, Amy and I stood and dressed quickly in anticipation of a visit from the Voice. I felt silly putting on my pumpkin carriage, but somewhat justified in that truly Cinderella had ridden me!

Amy had similar thoughts as we were dressing. She patted my penis and smiled, wisecracking that "I guess I'll have to start calling this thing 'Slipper' -- a perfect fit for Cinderella!"

"That's not what you were thinking when you first took off my boxers," I quipped, "more like 'Wither' than 'Slipper.'"

"I was actually thinking that I wanted to make it grow -- but I was so embarrassed that seeing you naked had to be involuntary on your part," she replied.

"Now you know better," I said honestly as we finished dressing.

At that moment the door handle turned. I reached for Amy's arm and pulled her behind me with a protective instinct. I looked around for some sort of hand-fashioned weapon, but could find nothing. Slowly, the door opened.

"Beth!" shouted Amy from behind me, "what are you doing here?"

"Um, Amy.... Scott.... I have a confession to make. The 'ogre' that moved in here is my Uncle Hugo."

"I don't get it." Amy looked dumbfounded. I was likewise confused.

"Uncle Hugo gets his kicks by watching other people.... you know.... in sexual situations. He's sort of a -- voyeur. He also is a bit into domination -- nothing dangerous, just a little kinky. So when he moved close by, I had this brainstorm of a way to get you two guys to finally get together."

"You were behind this?" Amy challenged. "What the hell? You got us kidnapped???"

"Not kidnapped, really. You were never in danger," retorted Beth. "Let's just say I got Uncle Hugo to give you a little push toward each other. You two have been so close that you couldn't see the forest for the trees. You were made for each other, but both of you were so scared of losing a lifelong friend that you wouldn't consider taking each other as a lover."

So there you have it -- all we needed was a little push. I was wrong when I told Amy that the Voice's commands would change nothing between us. It ended a simple friendship, but left us with something much more complex and wonderful. That night transformed us from lifelong buddies into lifetime loves.

AverageBear
AverageBear
436 Followers
12