We Needed a Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
The four couples continue their fun on vacation in Belize.
9.3k words
4.8
31.5k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. Enjoy!

This is Chapter 3 of a story about four couples who meet as they are vacationing in Belize and decide on having a "no limits" vacation. Reading the first two would be helpful to know the couples and what has gone on before, but isn't entirely necessary.

*****

I looked at Rhonda and she at me. She said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "The way I feel right now I'll just grab you and we can do what they did at the end there. If you got naked and just looked at me I'm pretty sure I'd cum right away."

I shook my head in agreement. "When they finished I had to check myself to make sure I hadn't cum already.'

"I have an idea," she said finally. "Let's put on our suits, go to the beach and relax for a while, then come back here for the second half of the double feature." We all agreed.

Kirsten slowly got up and came over to sit beside me as Rhonda went to help Caleb sit up and then stand. "I love you so much," she said quietly. "All I could think of that whole time was you watching me and everything I did was for you."

"I love you too," I replied, "and all I could think about there was you and how freaking sexy you are. This week has shown that and I'm the luckiest man in the world to have found you and to have you. But," I added, "when he threw you down on the floor, your legs over his shoulders and he jammed that big thing straight in and pumped away, I'm not sure you were thinking about me."

"Well," she giggled, "when I was doing my thing I was thinking of you. That last was him doing his thing." I had to laugh with her. "And, see if you still feel that way after your time with that big boobed, long legged, sexy blue eyed blond later."

Caleb and Rhonda took off for their place and Kirsten and I changed into our bathing suits. As she stood in front of the mirror, straightening her hair a little I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"I see you looking," she said, still working on her hair.

"That okay?"

"It's perfect," she replied, turning to face me and holding her arms open. I walked over to her and she put those arms around my neck. "Great vacation," she said. "Thanks."

"Likewise." We looked at each other for long seconds, then kissed very tenderly.

Finally dressed, we went to the beach, threw down the blanket we had brought and our towels just in time to see Rhonda and Caleb coming from the other direction. They threw their towels down and Caleb immediately headed for the water. Kirsten gave me a knowing look, winked and walked slowly toward the gently breaking surf. I looked over at Rhonda and she smiled, remembering also I supposed, or maybe hoped.

"Any ideas?" she said.

"You're the experienced expert," I quipped. "But, with you, I'm happy doing anything."

"Thank you," she said, then looked at me with a very different look. "But, you don't think highly enough about yourself. There are more important things than looks and other stuff." I frowned. "Stop that. You know what I mean. There's just something about you that's totally appealing." Now I smiled and she continued. "I would be happy doing just as you said but, after what Kirsten did . . ." Her voice trailed off.

"So, do you think we should plan something?"

She signed deeply. "Let's get in the water."

"Only on one condition. That water holds memories for me and nothing was planned was it?"

"No, it was a fantasy from my mind."

"No planning then, just fantasy. Just whatever."

We jumped up and ran to the water, laughed and splashed and dunked each other to yells and squeals and much, much laughter. Finally we toweled off, grabbed the blanket and headed to the bungalow. When we got inside it was actually a little awkward as the ladies complained about how awful they looked with the wet hair and so forth.

As we laughed a little more, Rhonda came to me and took my hand. "Come with me," she said, leading me to the center of the room. She moved the chair which was still there from earlier. Then she stood perfectly still, those blue eyes actually looking down at me just a little with what, to my now lust clouded mind, seemed like longingly. "Would you like to take the top of my bikini off?" I nodded and moved around behind her to unfasten the top. It fell to the floor at her feet. "How about the bottom?" she continued. I untied the sides of her bikini bottoms and it too fell to the floor. She turned around slowly to face me, raised her hands above her head and rose up on her tiptoes. Those gorgeous boobs were right in front of my face as she twisted slightly and pressed the right nipple against my lips. I kissed it gently, then licked around the areola before greedily sucking on it as it grew gradually in my mouth. Then she twisted again and the left one was there and I licked and sucked again. She dropped off her tiptoes. "May I take your swim trunks off?" Again I nodded then watched her unfasten the lace of the suit, stretch out the waistband and slowly slide it down my legs until I stepped out . She looked down at my very erect cock. Again those blue eyes looked appealingly at me. "May I?" she asked softly.

My third nod brought wonderful results. She took it in her right hand, then slowly dropped to her knees in front of me. I looked down at the top of that water drenched and unkempt blond head as it moved forward. Her lips opened and the head of my erection disappeared into her mouth and her tongue rolled over it. Then, very slowly she pressed forward and I felt myself sliding over her tongue. That erection keep disappearing to the most intense tingling that washed over me from head to toe until her lips touched my pubic hair. Holding it tightly with her lips, she withdrew it just as slowly as it had entered and I realized I was moaning. It finally came out with a little pop and she looked up at me and smiled. Then, one more time it was repeated, and one more time after that and then again, in and out with the pop at the end. I was beginning to have trouble standing.

She stood up in front of me again. "Touch me," she said very softly. She held her arms out and spread her legs invitingly. So, I touched her cheeks, I pressed a finger between her lips and onto her tongue until it was wet with her saliva. I rubbed her lips until they were wet and glistening. I gently rubbed the soft skin of her neck, then onto her shoulders and along the top of her extended arms and onto her hands. I took hold of her right hand and pulled it down in front of me. I had to take a deep breath as I hadn't noticed before that she had put on red nail polish. I opened her hand and scratched the palm gently with my fingernails. I bent and kissed her palm then ran each finger into my mouth individually. I looked at the sensual tiny blond hairs on her breast, so delicate they were almost invisible. I gently stroked those breasts, lifted them, pressed them together, then moved down her sides to her hips. I slid one hand across her flat stomach and the other across her equally flat belly. I brushed the little triangle of carefully trimmed blond hair. I looked up and her eyes were closed and she was taking short, shallow breaths.

"May I touch more?" I asked, continuing the feigned formality of what we were doing.

"You better," she mumured, not moving.

I ran my fingers through that hair, then down the creases at its edges and onto the inside of her thighs. Her very wet cleft was very accessible with the careful trim she had done so I began caressing it with a finger from each hand. She was jerking ever so slightly as I did it. I pushed a finger just inside, then down to the bottom and back to the top where she audibly groaned. I spread it apart and used my tongue to give her clit three or four licks which brought a slightly louder moan and another jerk.

"May I stimulate you to climax while you stand there," I said looking up at her. Her eyes slowly opened.

"Yes," was all she said.

I spread her with both hands, and started with my tongue. With each flick there was a reaction, a moan, a small jerk, a groan and I was afraid I was going to cum just listening to her. Five minutes of that and I took that nub between my lips, lightly using my teeth as well. Now her hips were bucking gently and I hoped she could keep her balance. I began sucking harder, putting my hands on her ass and pulling her against my face. Sucking, I used my tongue to rub and I could feel her ass cheeks begin to tense. It was unbelievable the feelings I had as she began to cum. Suddenly it was there, jerking, with loud and repeated , "Oh, oh, oh," and finally after what seemed like 30 seconds, a final grunted "oh" as she grabbed my head, lost her balance and fell on top of me. As I started to move her mouth was on mine, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth, her lips trying to swallow my mouth. She kissed my eyes my nose, then my mouth again, our tongues entwining. She opened her eyes and that intense blue this close was overwhelming.

"Touch me," I said softly.

"Where?"

"You choose," and almost instantly I felt her hands and her lips on my chest, then sliding down and finally, both hands holding my cock and two lips gently kissing it.

"Now I'm going to touch you with something different."

She slid her leg across mine, and raised up just enough to slide that still very wet cleft across that cock. I watched those red nailed fingers guide it to that place where she was going to touch me. And, not unexpectedly, I groaned the whole time she settled down on me. Heat rolled over me and through me. She reached down and took my hands, intertwining her fingers with mine. She leaned forward and said, "Do you like to watch tits bounce?" I nodded. "Then watch, and don't move. This is my treat."

"I'll try," I grunted and she began to rock her hips slowly. I looked down and could see my cock, soaked by her juices, disappearing into that warm and slippery place. She began to move a little faster, then a little faster yet. With each thrust her breasts would swing forward and then backward, slapping against her chest. She would rise up until the head was just between those outer lips, then slam down, her mound against mine. Then up, then down until I don't think I was aware of anything. Suddenly there was a boiling feeling in my loins and I couldn't hold still any longer. She sensed what was happening and pulled off and quickly her mouth had me as my orgasm exploded with jerks as I arched my hips and filled her mouth and throat with that hot, milky liquid. The spasms kept coming to the unintelligible sounds I was making and I could feel my juices squirting into her until, finally, it slowed and I lowered my hips, but she didn't let go as I could feel her swallowing and cleaning me out completely.

"Wow," I heard Kirsten say. "That was beautiful."

"And you are beautiful," Caleb said, meeting Rhonda's eyes.

She looked down at me. "I guess we did okay for no planning," she giggled. I remembered her limits and we had been able to not infringe on them.

"And just think," I threw out. "We still have the hot tub ahead of us." Lots of groans this time, but a different type.

When Rhonda came back from the bathroom she put the bikini on and Caleb said they'd head for their place and meet us for dinner as usual. He smiled at Kirsten and then at me as he could probably read a mind or two and I replied, "Same to you," and they left laughing.

I looked over to Kirsten who hadn't moved from her chair. "I wish I had a video of that look I'm getting," I said.

"Is there more where that came from?" she asked simply, ignoring my statement, her mind obviously somewhere else.

"For you, always."

She stood up and walked over in front of me, extended her arms over her head and raised up on her tiptoes, mirroring what Rhonda had done.

"Would you like to remove my bathing suit?" she asked softly, which I did immediately. "May I remove yours?" which happened very quickly.

Things progressed smoothly and easily, with her being the focus of the attention giving me a little time to recover. But recover I did and, to my surprise, as she didn't usually like to do it that way, she climbed on top and carefully guided me into her, then grabbed my hands with hers. As she began to bounce up and down and I began to groan she whispered, "They'll bounce a little." I stared at those perfect tits as, once more, I erupted and that rush of feeling swept through my body. She slowly stopped moving and smiled.

"You better smile," I said. "That's the best there is." After that I got a very sweet kiss. "Now for you." I suggested.

"No, I'm good and very satisfied. Maybe later but just doing that with you is great for me."

"You sure?"

"Yep."

We snuggled for quite a while, and then finally got up to get ready for dinner.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She did have a smile as she asked.

"Because you're you," I said matter-of-factly. "And that you is, well, . . . " My voice trailed off.

"This week has been different, hasn't it? The me you see is not the me that's usually around. I don't know quite what happened. You know that when you start making love to me and my arousal level goes up I get kind of different. Well, this week I found that the alcohol does the same thing. That first night with the hot tub - wow. The longer I sat naked in that tub, and saw the others naked too, the more I decided that this week you'd see a me you'll probably never see again. Here, with these people we'll probably never see again, I decided to be someone that was the opposite of the me that's normally around. And, I've done it. When I was in the market today, exposing myself to anyone that would like a look, it was kind of exciting and, I was thinking about what you say about seeing those parts of a woman, it's not how big and anything else, it's WHAT they are. I don't think I saw a single man stop looking down that shirt because my boobs were small. And, it was kind of flattering to have them staring, despite what I had to do to have it happen."

"How about these other men?" I asked. I know you've enjoyed them."

"I have enjoyed them immensely. And you've enjoyed those women as well. But, it's been fun and that's all. What we just did a few minutes ago was a zillion times more satisfying because it was you. My trying to be a seductress and being with those men is fun, but that's all. And, from what I can see, it's the same for all of us, except for Caleb and Rhonda who have done this before. You seem to have enjoyed her for sure."

"I have, and she paid me a very nice compliment. She said I was just basically a nice guy, not the handsomest guy around but just such a genuine person that, I mean, she's totally in love with Caleb but, despite her towering over me, she finds me very attractive. Whew, that was hard to say."

"But I know what she means. And you are and that's why I screw your brains out every chance I get. And speaking of that, let's skip the hot tub tonight."

A deal," I replied, "with one exception. Let's do the hot tub because it really is relaxing at the end of the day, and maybe even nude, but nothing after that."

"I guess we can do that."

Probably wisely we decided to take showers before dinner and, dangerously, decided to take them together. It actually worked well as we each washed the other's back carefully and left the fronts alone. We dressed in the usual, shorts and shirts and we each had on leather flip-flops. We started on the semi-long walk to the dining room and Kirsten hesitated a second, then shrugged and came on. I looked questioningly but she just shook her head and kept walking. About half way there she said suddenly, "I knew I should have gone back and now I'm not sure I can make it."

"Have to pee, huh," I giggled at her.

"Yes, and I'm not going to make it in either direction," she said rather frantically.

"The jungle is right her if you need it."

"I can't do that, it's always a mess and I don't have anything to wipe with. Oh, crap." I grabbed her hand and started pulling her into the jungle. "No, no, I can't."

"Yes you can, I'll help," I said which got me a weird and questioning look. When we were in deep enough that we couldn't be seen from the path or the beach I said, "Okay, take your pants and panties off."

"You're weird," was a stern reply.

"Just do it, you don't have much choice." Dancing a little in discomfort she managed to get those two items off. "Okay, now put you left foot up on this tree."

"What?"

"Just do it." She put her foot up, looking at me like I was the creature from the black lagoon. "Now take your hands and spread yourself." Another look, but she did it followed quickly by a thin stream of yellow urine arching away from her and into the undergrowth. A slow smile as she continued to relieve herself until nothing more was coming out. She stood there a second, then took her finger and flipped away the last drop.

"First, remind me to wash my hands before dinner and second, where did you learn that?"

"Don't know, but it just seemed to make sense. Aren't you glad your husband is a quick thinker." With that I got a right fist to the shoulder. We made it back to the path and she reached out to take my hand. "Oh no," I said, laughing and moved around her to hold the other hand.

Everyone was there for dinner and we laughed and talked as usual, finding out that Alison and Rich were taking some kind of an evening/night cruise and Caleb and Rhonda were hopping a boat to see a show she particularly wanted to see. So, it would be Libby and Marshall and Kirsten and I hanging out this evening. We bid the others good bye with a wish to have fun and headed back to our enclave. We each went into our bungalows and, without consulting, four people emerged totally nude and hoped in the hot tub, with Libby sitting across from me and Marshall across from Kirsten. We laughed, we talked, we avoided the subject that seemed to be on Libby and Marshall's mind until suddenly I felt Libby's foot between my legs as it gently rubbed my cock.

"No one has said anything," Marshall finally began, "so I guess we should decide what to do tonight." I glanced at Kirsten but she was noncommittal. He looked over at her. Nodding at Libby he said, "We've talked a lot about what is going on here these few days and we've guessed you guys have too." Kirsten nodded. "I'm guessing that the four of us are being something we've never been before, and may never be again. What we're doing is just fun." He stopped and cleared his throat as Libby's foot continued to rub against my cock. "Libby and I really enjoyed our time with you guys last night, for lots of reasons, and we were thinking that maybe, since it's just the four of us, we could do it again." There were a few seconds of silence.

Kirsten said, "What do you think about your wife with another man?"

"Well, I'm insecure enough to have been terrified that first night. I thought she'd come back to me, totally enthralled with whoever she was with and not at all interested in me. But," and his cheeks reddened a bit, "when we got to our bungalow we had the most fantastic sex we'd ever had . . . over and over and over."

We all laughed and Kirsten added a, "same here." Then she added, "I guess we should go ahead before Pat blows his load from Libby rubbing him with his foot." She looked at me. "The water's still fairly clear, even with the bubbles," she smiled at me and Libby blushed a little. "Oh," Kirsten added. "Last night Libby and Pat sneaked over and peeked at us so, tonight may be our night to peek." She looked over at Marshall who looked anxious. "So much for plans," she said softly as we passed.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers