We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 05

Story Info
Chantal's experiences continue to escalate.
7.8k words
4.33
38.2k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

These are not intended to be stand alone chapters, if you have not already please start at the beginning.

I woke up first and slipped out of bed carefully so as not to wake my sleeping slut, she did look beautiful lying there in our bed. It was around midday when she stirred and I heard her taking a shower. I quickly asked for brunch to be sent over, she must be in need of nourishment after the previous night.

"Good morning my friend and pimp, your now fully qualified whore feels marvellous after her shower, how did you like last nights entertainment. I said I could do better than those girls on the video".

I said "Oh we are feeling proud of ourselves this morning; you are the best whore in my stable. I will even concede that Julie could not have done better with your first punter he obviously did have a medical condition"

With a hug she said "How generous my pimp thinks I am the best of a total of some eighteen girls. Little me who had men lining up for me last night, I think perhaps you could have said the best whore in the whole of Nevada"

"I had a full diary – no line ups required to keep me busy; I must wear that gear again. Two gave me a good time with my pussy, well including the first chap it was actually three very satisfactory customers. Oh sorry I put that wrong maybe I should have said three satisfied customers."

I said "Perhaps we will just say that all parties were pleased with the experience, and it was not just those three you left happy last night"

She continued with a definite smile on her face "Yes next came Dick we were both very satisfied with that experience. I would have to work on him to get to trust him but he gave me a really sexual experience – he used me, I was even thinking of that when I was with the boys."

"I have got to be careful that sort of feeling could have got out of hand and I am not sure I would have objected what ever he did to me. Perhaps you had better worry about your little Chantal occasionally".

I said "I started off worry constantly about you but you have been so sensible at each step that I have come to absolutely trust your judgement. The fact that you are thinking that way is a good sign but make sure you keep thinking even in the heat of the moment"

She said "I am still learning about my mind and body, now I know of that potential problem I will be able to take it into account – don't worry. Now we get onto the finale of the evening".

"Well I managed it, I think I am now a fully qualified whore – anything left will make it into an honours degree I enjoyed it when they were both in my ass but their turns with my pussy afterwards were more enjoyable. You saw me with the butt plug I was worried that with Bens size we would not manage it but somehow it was easier than the night before."

"I am actually proud of the fact that I can take two cocks in either hole and get pleasure from the experience – and that comment was from little me who so recently had not experienced what I now know to be sexual pleasure – God I have changed"

"I also continue to learn that pain can be a sexual stimulus for me, which reminds me I am seeing John this afternoon - that should be nice"

"I must go and pack now for my trip to LA; I will be flying out soon after my session with John but I will defiantly leave time for a cuddle with my pimp. Have you worked out how much your Whore has got to spend in the big city?"

"Yes I figure that superb body of yours netted, after my cut, and including the $2,500 you will charge later today, a grand total of $12,400. That works out at around £6,800 or approaching £200 per hour."

Her reply was "I am not sure that will be quite enough for the investments I intend to purchase, I will probably have to continue working when I get back."

We spent the next couple of hours together talking and packing but it was soon time for her to entertain John which was fortunately arranged in her room not over in the chalet which may have made more sense.

I settled down to watch what I expected to be an entertaining session but did get Marvin on standby close in case things went wrong.

Don't get me wrong I do not like to see Chantal being hurt but I very much like to see her enjoying herself. We have learnt that she "likes" some pain but I could not bring myself to even shout at her let alone actually inflict pain on her lovely body.

I know his certificate had come thru from the Doc earlier and I presume she sorted out the cash before they appeared in the room. Chantal was only wearing a short baby doll nightdress and, a first, no shoes. She reiterated her rules while undressing and cleaning John up "Yellow means slow up please, Red means stop now; if I do not use either of those words you are at liberty do continue as hard as you wish."

"In fact I will even add Black to our code words which if I slip it into the conversation that means you are welcome to try what you are currently doing a little harder if you wish"

"We have agreed the basics of the plan for this afternoon but if you want to amend my plans as we get into it just stand back and say 'break break' and we can talk about it. You may now enjoy my body- have fun"

"First Sir I have been a very naughty girl and need to be taught a lesson, I have allowed another man to fuck me in the mouth and in the pussy – I think I should be tied to the bed and you should use me like they did" She had already attached padded leather arm and ankle bands with snap hooks to her limbs which simple attached her sideways across the bed.

John soon had here attached to the bed, she had left herself very little movement with her arms fully extended both sides and her legs pulled well apart. John started by fucking her pussy and after a quite good warm up Chantal said "Punish your little girl for allowing that black man to be there before you" John took the hint and went deeper with longer strokes.

John than went around to her head and started to fuck her, she held her head back to give him full access to her throat. After some quite spirited action he pulled out, I suspect to enable her to say 'yellow' but he got "Your naughty girl had a black man with a large black cock in there earlier she needs punishing".

I presume that he noted the double use of black and he did indeed punish his naughty girl who was turning rather blue in the face. John obviously noticed this and again came right out. After gulping down some air she said "My black man had a lovely big cock, much bigger than yours" That seemed to be calculated to annoy him as well as giving him permission to carry on even harder.

I don't think there was any anger involved but he did go in hard and it took a considerable time and a very blue face for him to climax into her throat. Talking of which her body showed signs of her own climax during the pounding. The second he climaxed John withdrew and asked if she was alright.

John immediately released her arms and sat her up, she was spluttering and taking great gulps of air, there was no sign of his load of cum which was obviously now in her stomach. She soon regained her normal complexion and said "Your little girl got pleasure from that, it should have been punishment for being such a naughty girl I think you should fix me to that chair and use your cane on her bum"

With that she positioned herself over the back of the chair and placed her arms next to the clips on the chair arms which John attached, he also noticed the clips which held her legs, this time only slightly apart.

I do not know if they had discussed this earlier but he than seemed to be repeating the way he had slapped her in their previous session but this time with a cane. His first swing was on her left buttock, causing a load 'thwack', a load 'ouch' and the beginnings of a red welt to form on her buttock. He than walked around to the other side and did exactly the same to the other ass cheek with identical reaction.

As previously he did a harder swing at her left buttock, a loader 'thwack' a louder 'ouch' and a quite nasty welt formed longer and wider than the first. Again this was repeated from the other side. John is obviously a very methodical person.

Chantal, who was sweating well and did have a heavy frown on her forehead, said "I have been a naughty girl"

John than returned to his original position and gave an even heavier swing with the cane against her poor ass. This had the same escalating result and was repeated on the other side. Each cheek of her lovely ass now had three stripes of punished skin which were in three distinctly different shades of red and bruising was beginning to form between the stripes.

With a very pained look on her face she said "Oh dear my poor bottom must be black and blue" – I thought Oh Christ I hope she really meant to say that. John obviously thought she did he did a repeat performance on each cheek although I do not think he escalated the power of each stroke more than a little.

He was rather artistic with his work she now had, on each cheek a forth welt forming diagonally across the other three; actually I noticed a little blood leaking from some of the intersections.

She said "I think your little girl has been punished enough now perhaps you would like to do to me the same as I let those other men do to me. If you untie me and take me over to the bed".

While John gently released her clips and took him over to the bed she caressed his cock and said "Yours is much, much larger than the ones I let in my ass before I think you will have to prepare it some to get all that in"

She than handed him a full size baseball bat and while she applied lots of lube to it said "Oh I wonder what these stripes mean there is a yellow one here and nearer the handle a red one, we play cricket in England so I don't know much about baseball"

She was keeping in role and managing to communicate with him rather well. With Chantal kneeling on the bed with her ever reddening ass in the air John started with very tentative moves to try and get the end into her ass.

He made several attempts but he obviously did not have the required sadistic mind to actually force it in, at one point he placed one hand on her welts to give himself more purchase. This caused Chantal to jump across the bed letting out a very pained scream. Although she did not actually say yellow if she had not moved out the way it was clear to all that she would have.

John jumped back and said "break break I am sorry". Chantal than rolled over to get off the bed but as she put her weight on her ass she gave another shocked scream and jumped into the air – the poor girls ass did hurt from all the welts.

John said "You were wonderful taking my caning but I do not want to give you anymore pain, would you just like to finish me with your lovely mouth and we will call it a day". My whore then said to him "You paid to abuse my body which I readily agreed to; I would like you to fuck my ass. If you keep your hands out of the way the only time I have anything in contact with my abused cheeks will be when you are fully in and than I won't care."

John than caressed her face and said no he couldn't - just finish him with her mouth please. Chantal than said "Yes sir" and proceeded to give him a very good and long throat fuck which left him very satisfied.

After she had shown John out, who was very happy with his session, I administered some antiseptic lotion to her poor bum; the skin had been broken on several places where the now blackening red welts crossed. None of them looked anywhere deep enough to scar, they would just smart like hell for the next few days.

She said "I knew the baseball bat would be difficult, John was too nice to use it and I could not trust it in someone like Dicks' hands – if that one comes out again it will only be with Kitty"

"That was actually a poor session for me, I did have a little orgasm from each of the last four strokes of the cane but he left me up in the air for the rest of the session – still he went away happy. This pain thing is a very difficult balance, I would have got much more enjoyment if it had been Dick who did not care about my body but he would have caused me serious damage"

"Kiss these quaint little boobs goodbye and you can drive me to the airport"

On the way out to the airport I told her to make sure she really wanted her operation all her blokes obviously liked her as she was, including me, she replied "You know I now like receiving pleasure from men and giving pleasure to men – I am sure that not one of the men I have recently enjoyed the company of would not get that little bit more pleasure from bigger boobs"

"You know I am just going from these little things, even that Chantal back in England thought they were a bit small occasionally, to a 'C' which is in no way bizarre."

I conceded that that she had rationalised that quite well but while she was resting after the operation I suggested she reflected on how her life had changed and was she really sure that it was going in the right direction. I said been away from me and the ranch may instil a sense of reality in her.

"Silly, you know I have given that a lot of considered thought since this whole different life started, I am very happy with both you and my life. I do indeed intend to do some soul searching while I am away but I am very sure what my conclusion will be"

"I have got my cell with me and will keep in touch but so as I can be sure I get my mind together I may not call all that often"

I said whatever her decision it was exactly the right one as far as I was concerned, I just wanted her to be happy. She replied "Hey don't worry however much soul searching I do my future plans will defiantly include you"

With a long kiss I drove back to the ranch to face a whole week without my love.

Chantal did call to say she was safe and had settled into her plush hotel, she than told me something which proves that man will never understand the mind of a woman. "Mike was flying on the same plane, some sort of repositioning thing I guess he may have arranged it. He suggested that he initiated me into the mile high club, it need not be a freebie."

"I told him that I liked him very much indeed and if I did it would defiantly have been a freebie but I told him that I was no longer at work and therefore would not dream of been unfaithful to you"

When you consider how sweet, if illogical, that was I was a little mean saying "I do love you that was very sweet, but strictly unnecessary, you know I would not have minded at all. Oh now you have told me that I will have to tell Julie not to move in with me tonight"

"Actually I have got something to ask you about Julie, can I let her use your room tonight? She said she thought you and the rest of the girls would like to see the Doc in action so she asked if I could video it"

Her reply was very professional, I do employ a very good manager "No you don't, we do not keep any of those tapes, well alright we have kept a few for our personal use like my first with Howard and a few of my other firsts. Its fine Julie telling us her experiences with the Doc but it is not fair passing photos of our customers around"

I replied "The sensible girl as always, thanks for that, point taken. I will let you rest now give me a call as soon as you are enhanced" She said "Of course I will and by the way I am lying on my tummy now my bum hurts and looks horrible, with bruising on my boobs tomorrow I will have to sleep standing up"

Rather later than I expected on Monday Chantal did phone but it was a very brief conversation. She had apparently persuaded them to do her tongue piercing at the same time as she was under for the boob operation. She said that she was OK but because her tongue was swollen she could not talk, well I think that is what she said.

All she managed the following day was a text message from her cell phone: "My tongue is so swollen I cannot talk but at least that takes away the pain from the rest of my body. Can't tell much about the boobs have got to wear a stupid bra. Just doing window shopping unable to talk to any shop staff – love you"

The next day that was all she managed again "Tongue still twice the size of my mouth, had first shower today the tongue is not the only thing twice the size, they are marvellous you will love them" and a few minutes later "Have been deep in contemplation and as expected I am positive that I like the way my life has, and is, changing and very positive that I love you – hope I can talk tomorrow"

It was now Thursday and I really was missing having Chantal around. Julie did entertain the doc in the afternoon and said he was very good. Not only that he said he would probably be back and would like to have a turn with Chantal if that was possible.

Chantal's next text said "Still swollen but better I am going shopping tomorrow whatever it feels like non of my tops will fit now I am very pleased. I will phone you now I will be able to make some kissing noises my lips still work"

We than had a very one-sided chat I could not understand a word, I told her about the Doctor already lined up for her return.

We did manage a chat on Friday morning her tongue had, at last gone back to normal and she said that she was very happy and would go shopping after her check-up at the clinic. She was going to stay on and get some serious shopping done on Saturday and fly back on Sunday.

I did find both Friday and Saturday evenings very strange without her, in such a short time they had become a very interesting routine.

On Sunday afternoon I drove to the airport and waited to welcome my love back. I am sure she would have looked nice after I had not seen her for a week anyway but when I caught site of her pushing a very loaded trolley she did look fantastic. Before I describe her I will mention that she had also 'persuaded' some poor guy to push her second trolley.

She did look really smart, beige boots with nice pointed toes and obviously fine stiletto heels, a very nice pair of white jeans with a simple leather belt. And a simple white top which did indeed show off a very nicely shaped top half, two very nice tits which were obviously self supporting and from the not indecent amount on display looked fantastic.

After a lovely long hug I relieved the guy of her trolley and she said "Thank you very much they were too much for me" I bet that incident made his day

As we pushed the trolleys back to the SUV, it's a good job I did not bring a car, I said "I have really missed you it was really peculiar not having you around to talk to" she said "No comments about your Chantal's new appearance than"

I said "You know I love you more for your mind than your body, the body you brought with you from England was absolutely perfect so I am lost for words to describe you now."

"They are not overdone, they are not the visual centrepiece but make your overall appearance so much more attractive, although I would not have thought you could have become more attractive."

She said "Oh that was a lovely way to describe me, that's what I wanted after all you would not have wanted me to look like a tart would you." She than proceeded to lick my ear, she had a stud in the little hollow near the tip of her tongue. I said "That feels nice was it worth the discomfort"?

"Oh this week has been full of lots of discomfort but it was all very worthwhile, I'm extremely pleased with the result, I even had lots of retail therapy to take away the pain. It is still my off period until tomorrow but I think I will try out my tongue on you this evening"

"The doctor at the clinic said I could resume work tomorrow if I wanted to, I did tell him my profession, but the dear chap did say to be careful in future although he was referring to my bum not my boobs. By the way the welts, and the pain, have all gone as well – I am in full working order again"

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers
12