We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

When we got back to the Ranch all the girls crowded around and welcomed her back and were very complementary about her appearance. As we were walking over to the house she said no sign of Kitty or Julie so I said I expect they are still lying on my bed were I left them, they have had a busy week.

I was more shocked than Chantal when we walked into our lounge and found them both sitting around, naked, with a glass of wine in hand. Kitty gave Chantal a big cuddle and said come and get stripped off lets see them properly and compare them with ours. I was just standing there like a complete idiot – what were they up to?

Chantal quickly stripped off, her new body – as I said they did affect the overall appearance – looked absolutely outstanding. I started to say something with a obvious worried look on my face then Chantal said "You do look sorry for yourself you idiot I called Kitty and asked them to meet us here, I know you have been a good boy – they have both moaned to me about it"

I said "I think I should sack both of them and get John, or maybe even Dick, over to give you a good whipping" she said "Don't you dare sack my friends and do you really know how to contact Dick, I have had no action for over a week"

Kitty said "We will leave you two together, do you want us to bring over a meal"

"After you gave me a shock like that you expect to get around me with a few sandwiches I've told her before that I should set up a branch in some filthy alley and put her to work like a proper Street Whore I should send you two there as well"

After they left Chantal gave we a lovely cuddle and said sorry for that it is so good to be back "I do like it here."

We had a lovely evening together catching up on what we had both been doing and yes the tongue piercing did add additional pleasure to an already perfect mouth action. She did say that she had spent more than her earnings so far and would have to recover the investment in her assets somehow – I wonder how she will do that.

On Monday we were back into the normal routine, Chantal, and the others, went into see the Doctor and she was again a certified prostitute legally able to ply her trade. On Monday evening she did a lot of time showing off her new assets in the bar but she was not working.

She had picked up on my idea of taking the girls off site for a picnic, we did actually take all the girls and some of the other staff – If a customer did turn up and did not want to wait one of the girls would drive back we were only about half an hours drive away.

They, and me for that matter, had a very good break everyone was very happy with lots of joking and silly games. I had noticed that when the girls made their weekly trip to the Doctors they treated it as an outing and I thought a proper outing once a week would be good for moral.

There was one interesting dilemma arising from the trip, it came to light that Chantal was the only one there that had not tried any illegal substances in her life. I must mention that the ranch has a complete no drug policy, in fact the doctor screens for them as well as STD's each week.

All the girls were pestering both Chantal and me to let her try some cannabis or something similar just the once- I am afraid she also thought another new experience would be nice to try but most defiantly only the once however good.

Well to cut a long story short but with both Kitty and Chantal using their female persuasion skills on me and the obvious agreement of the other girls I seemed to have agreed that Josh would get a session with Chantal that evening. This was to be a $150 minimum charge job; sorry no freebies and Josh would supply some cannabis.

We justified the reduced charge by way of thanks for his work on the extension which was as good as completed to everyone's satisfaction.

Chantal was ready to entertain Josh on Tuesday evening and just before she went into him said to me," By the way Mike and Ben are coming over for a two on one session tomorrow night, they said they had better have a go before the weekend in case the gang bang Friday ruined me"

I said my lovely whore is not slowing up than, I seem to remember her saying something about working on Fridays and Saturdays only, although you did say something about specials in the week.

Chantal was dressed in a sort of black sparkly and sequined top which had several little buttons from top to bottom, it finished just below her bum and she had most of the buttons undone before she started. Rather than the normal cleanup Josh had a shower as he had just finished work so Chantal sat crossed legged on the bed and waited.

Josh was soon ready and got a quality made brass hookah out of a box and got it going, while doing so Chantal undid the rest of the buttons and asked him if he liked her new boobs. Sitting like that they did look very nice, a lovely sensible size and with just a little natural droop.

He soon showed her how to take a hit from the hookah's long pipe and took some himself; there was no real response from her not even a cough. Josh said suck in some more which she did. She said "Well I think I feel a little light headed but nothing special, do you fancy some action Josh?"

He said "Lay on your back and I will give you a little oral action and than if I may I would like your ass, while you are laying there you can take a few more hits." She said "That sounds lovely" and passed him a small dildo and the lube and mentioned that it had not been used for a while and it might need opening up a bit.

While Josh used his mouth on her clit and slid the lubed dildo gently in and out of her ass she lay there and occasionally took another hit. Her eyelids were now dropping and her eyes did look glazed. Well Josh seemed to do a good job with his mouth and was soon pounding away at her ass and she was responding wrapping her legs behind his back but her usual enjoyment was missing.

After Josh pumped a good load into her ass she said, in quite a slurred voice "I don't think I like that stuff you gave me a lovely fuck and I hardly had any feelings. Lets go and have a shower together and I will try and clear my head and you can have another go."

They came out of the shower with her looking a little livelier and she said "Get that thing off the bed and you can have a good go at my throat if you like. Oh hang on let me have one more hit there must be something good about it so many people rate it"

"Right than Josh give me a good hard and deep throat fuck, you can even play with my lovely new boobs they won't break- remember I said hard and deep"

She was lying on her back with her head over the edge of the bed and she pulled his cock into her mouth and started working on it with her enhanced tongue, from my own experience I knew it was a very satisfying modification.

Josh was rock hard, as you may remember a long but not over thick tool, and he started pushing right into her throat. I thought he was doing well; he was even gripping her new tits and playing with them nicely. After a lengthy session with some deep thrusts Chantal was turning quite red and sweating well but I did notice that she had not started on her clit which would have been usual by now.

She than pushed him off and said "How about another hit or two" taking two deep lung filling sucks which did cause a couple of coughs she again had a very glazed expression. She that said to Josh "Right boy I want that in even dooper, oh I mean deeper, really hard and deep like it was my ass. Just before you cum hold my nose and make sure you keep it in until it's empty. Remember really deep and hard"

Well Josh did do as he was told, just who is paying who? He really did his best to fuck her in the throat. You could see the outline of his cock sliding in and out of her throat and she did than have one hand down on her clit while he used her lovely new tits as handles to keep her from been pushed off the bed.

Christ she was turning blue now but I am sure she was having an intense orgasm which probably continued as he obviously came with an almost impossible deeper thrust. Josh had remembered to hold her nostrils shut just before he came although he did have difficulty reaching.

Well I presume she achieved the effect she wanted she had completely blue lips and both her face and her neck were blue. Josh did take it out quickly and she sat up and took some deep breaths and a splutter a "Good" and than lay back on the bed and appeared to go to sleep. She was obviously breathing alright and after making sure Josh left her and went off to have a shower but I noticed he never took his eyes off her.

When he was dressed she still had not stirred and he waved to me, he was one of the few that knew that the brothel owner was a pervert. I went into her room and said its ok Josh you did as you were told I am sure she will be alright.

I slipped a clean sheet over her and sat in the chair and watched her sleeping peacefully for an hour or so but than got a wet cloth and mopped her brow. With this she did wake up and was almost immediately back to her normal bubbly self especially after a quick shower.

We actually went in to Kitty's office to discuss the result of her experience of drugs. She told us both "The first few hits just made me feel sort of relaxed and when Josh gave my ass what was a good fuck it completely dulled the sensation for me. I do not need any stimulus to have a good time and that defiantly ruined my experience."

"I did however take a few more hits with the intention of dulling my sensations to see how far I could take my oral action. That worked I am sure I would not have taken it that deep hard and long without some dulling of the senses. I did get a nice feeling but now I know what my body will let me do next time should be superb if I don't have my senses dulled"

I said "Well Kitty I see that her time out has not dulled her enthusiasm were you ever as mad as her?" Kitty said "Look you both know I really enjoy sex but I am sure I never tried to achieve the level of excellence Chantal is trying for, no has achieved. I can make the excuse for her that she wasted so many years she had a lot of catching up to do"

Chantal then asked if Kitty could get someone to cover for her we could all go back to the house and talk about a gang bang. I said "Just how many more perverted sexual practices have you got left in your mind that you want to try?" The reply I got was only to be expected "Actually I'm fast running out of ideas, we will have to watch some more videos"

Over coffee the girls refined their ideas for Friday's gang bang opening event. We would start at eight o'clock and offer every one a free beer and supply plenty of buffet style food. Eight of the girls would remain on normal duties as we anticipated that a good proportion of our customers would not be into the group scene.

That left eight girls at the event, six 'fluffers' to ensure that all the punters were happy and nice and ready when required. We would charge, as a grand opening offer $100 for one go in the hole of their choice. One of the girls would control the two lines to be formed by choice of hole, look after the welfare of the recipient – lube, drinks and more lube.

I said "How are we going to sort out the money the guys pay" Chantal said no real problem just split it among the eight girls, it will be poor earnings for a Friday she expected but the girls would have a choice to work normally or to play, she expected to be able to sort out the split without much problem.

I than asked "So it's just left to draw lots as to who accepts all this action, that seems fair" Chantal said "My playroom, My idea, My cocks, Kitty will obviously look after my needs and if you are good and do not mention Julie between than and now you can come and hold my hand"

She continued "I don't think we need to hire in any extra security, Marvin and a couple of the boys will be able to look after the event that still leaves three on normal security. Also my Pimp and several of my friend/customers will also be there"

I said now the big question "Just how many do we cater for - we will need to know how much food to provide" Kitty said "We have been advertising it on site for nearly a couple of weeks now and feel that it will be no more than 40 probably less, that's why we left half the girls working normally"

I than said "A completely pointless question but does my little whore think she could handle 40 in one night" her reply was not quite as simple as I expected "That is probably about the right number, perhaps lower than I had hoped. I want to keep going from half eight to twelve if possible we can modify the amount of 'fluffing' to speed thing up if necessary - if I should have to drop out for any reason Kitty is happy to take over"

Kitty left us and we cuddled up in bed and I said "I take it my best friend is not at all worried about taking on a possible 40 on Friday" she said "Think about it 40 'fluffed' cocks is probably about the same number of strokes I enjoy in the average night with my customers, just some more variety and Kitty to keep me lubed – no problem"

The following evening's appointment with both Ben and Mike came around quite quickly, and they appeared in the room for my viewing pleasure.

"Hey boys what do you fancy today?" This cheery greeting got a growl from Ben "Keep your mouth shut Whore, unless there is a cock in it – you are here to please us not rabbit on all night. Lie in the bed and get your holes ready for us we will go and clean up"

Oh I thought - she will like this session – I hope it is because of what she said not because she pissed off Mike on the plane. Chantal did as she was told and lay on the bed and started to rub her clit with one hand and squeezed some lube in her ass. While she was lying there I saw that her shopping trip had included some new makeup, she had on a nice shade of green eye shadow I had not seen before and also some chunky large diameter hoop earrings.

Ben was finished in the shower first and came back and told Chantal to sit on the floor and he stood on one side of her and pushed his cock into her mouth and started to fuck it. She was not able to get it deep in that position but Ben did not want her cooperation he just grabbed the back of her head and pulled her head on and off his cock.

Mike joined in, standing the other side; he pulled on her nibbles and even gave each of her lovely new tits a slap. Mike pulled out and pushed her head towards Mike who than used his hand to work her head onto his cock. They kept swapping her between their cocks and including some quite heavy tit abuse. She seemed quite happy with the treatment and was rubbing her clit and pussy most of the time.

Often they would push a cock sideways into her mouth stretching her cheek out. They kept up this routine for some time until with some extra vigour first Ben and than Mike emptied their loads, not in her mouth but all over her face even getting some in her hair.

Ben lay on the bed; Mike lifted her up and dumped her on top of him and immediately Ben's cock was in her pussy. Mike lay down by the side and bent her around and again pushed her head onto his cock. I guess they may have taken some chemical assistance, they both have useful equipment but I swear they lost none of their rigidity after coming on her face.

Ben was pushing up and down into her and slipping out quite often but finally had the right position and but some effort into fucking her from underneath. As he fucked he would often give her a hard slap on her ass and Mike was pushing on her head and telling her to suck his balls or suck his ass.

Ben pulled out and stood out of the way and Mike bent her double on her back gave her pussy a couple of hard slaps, spat at it and rammed his cock in. She had one leg stuck under and he was holding the other out wide and gave her a very hard fuck – she was well away.

The boys swapped over very quickly I don't think she had time to come down, and gave her pussy an even harder workout. It was difficult to see the expression on her face they were working her so hard that it was never still.

Without letting her draw a breath Mike lay on the bed and pulling her on top pushed his cock back in her pussy, Ben pushed her down on top of Mike's chest and entered the same hole with very little difficulty, they kept up a steady rhythm for quite some time with Ben been able to achieve the longer strokes. She received several more hard slaps on her bum which was already glowing red.

Yes she was obviously enjoying herself, she had lost so much sweat that most of the cum had washed off her face although I could still see same matting her hair. Perhaps to enable Mike a better share in the action Ben pulled out of her pussy but went straight into her ass – they both pounded away and included a few more slaps on her ass.

Still no respite Ben actually returned his cock to her pussy, joining Mikes and went at it hard again. He went back to her ass yet again and pulling her head back by the hair went in very hard again. With no chance for her to wonder what was happening they had her sitting on Ben with his cock in her ass and Mike was facing her pounding at her pussy.

By this time my lovely girl was letting out a constant wail her fists were clenched and her eyes shut – the wail got even loader as Ben withdrew from her pussy and easily joined Mike in her ass. Mike had managed to get a hand up to each of her new boobs and was squeezing these like mad; Ben even slapped her face a few times although I don't think it was very hard.

Ben than went back into her pussy and started the most energetic fuck yet; with Mike doing his best to join in from underneath. Even than it was not over for her Ben got off the bed and went around to put his cock in her mouth although it would not keep still for long enough for Mike was now going at her so hard from underneath that she was bouncing up and down.

Mike obviously came with a loud yes and a hard squeeze to her tits. Ben immediately lifted her off and knelt her on the bed where Mikes cock was waiting, dripping in cum to enter her mouth. Ben than gave her ass one hell of a pounding with the occasional slap and Mike forced her head down on his now drooping cock.

With a final even faster movement Ben finished in her ass and the boys stood up to look at their whore who had just collapsed panting on the bed. She was absolutely covered in sweat, as they were, her hair was matted with cum and her ass cheeks were both glowing a bright red. There was a nice stream of cum running from her still open ass, other than the rising and falling of her body from the panting she was not moving at all.

The boys just stood and admired her as I was after what must have been several minutes she pulled herself up and said "You wonderful boys that must have been the best sexual experience any woman in the world ever had"

She stood up and all three had a group hug, Ben said "How ever hard we try to use her it is still the insatiable Chantal that is in fact using us for her pleasure"

The whores reply was "Have you two given up already I was just warming up – what on earth is a girl to do to get a good fuck around here" grabbing a cock in each hand she pulled them into the shower with her.

They spent a good half an hour enjoying cleaning each other off and Chantal saw them out and came in and wrapped her arms around my neck and said "Hello darling I've just had a nice fuck"

I took her off to bed; I think she needed a bit of rest before the event planned for the following night.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12