We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 08

Story Info
Chantal's working hard.
7.6k words
4.37
36.7k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

A continuing story which is best read from the beginning, just reading a later chapter will not allow you understand the motivations of the main characters.

After so intense a time my dearest Chantal slept peacefully all night, when I woke I carefully got up leaving her to rest. I checked her several times during the morning but it was nearly one o'clock when she shouted "Put the kettle on I'll be out in a few minutes."

She came out, just wearing a short dressing gown, and gave me a hug and a long kiss. She said "Thank you so much for making that lovely night possible." I said "Obviously no need to ask how you feel but how does that lovely body of yours feel?"

"My pussy is contentedly purring and my nipples are still giving me pleasant tingles but I have to admit that the rest is aching in particular my upper back and my bum" I asked her to unwrap her lovely body and show me: surprisingly although a lot of red colouring on most of her body the only nasty bits were her bum, pussy and nipples. The latter were looking very inflamed and her bum had several red welts running across both cheeks and the six flips with the end of the whip were individually apparent.

She had six distinct circles each around an inch in diameter which comprised a raised red wound in the middle surrounded by a multi colour bruise with both black and yellow prominent. I told her to go and lie on the bed, her bum needed some ointment right away.

I tenderly applied the ointment over her bum which was obviously painful for her and than asked if she needed it anywhere else but she said no. I than rolled her onto her back and holding one of her nipples between finger and thumb gave it a squeeze and asked her if they needed anything.

As anyone who has read the previous chapters will know no details of what followed but she said afterwards "Wonderful, I've told you the two extremes I enjoy most true love sex with you and nice pain sex with someone who just uses my body – that combined beautifully the two simultaneously."

We had brunch and a very lazy afternoon, she didn't bother to dress and we spent most of it just lying on the sofa talking. She, as usual started with her thoughts of the previous evenings activities.

"That was a lovely evening's work; I was nicely warmed up by eight good 'johns' to everyone's full satisfaction. Actually I said warmed up that would have been a good night from my point of view without what followed."

"Mike than introduced me to my new friend Andy, he seems just as nice as Mike and his equipment was very pleasing. It was a little bit long perhaps for my bum but he defiantly found new bits of my inside to give me pleasure. Those two boys gave me a lovely time although did you hear they needed chemical help to keep up with me which they did quite well."

"I came out on a lovely high and wondered what on earth you were doing there – your news excited me but I did have some worries that I would let him go further than was good for me."

"I thought start with the flogger I know I can take that, at least from John; I was actually nervous I had that damn twitch back. At first he played with me a bit then he did give my back a lot of pain; I was expecting him on my bum. Then he gives me a kiss while he was running the flogger over my pussy I thought he was going for that next but my poor boobies got one hell of a treatment believe it or not that got me going."

"I was so pleased that he was probably going for my pussy next it was already dripping and I was delighted to be allowed to play with it; than thigh and pussy hard I wanted him inside, did I bite him than?"

"He was hitting my clit and pussy continuously your stupid bitch of a friend was utterly turned on by that I had to have him in me - Christ what a fuck that was."

"I should have been satisfied for life, even the new me for a week but I had other toys to play with and he does understand me well, I did not need to use a code either way with him in fact never came near a yellow and he was just right so I did not need black either."

"Well I asked for it round two – He hurt my nips with the crop but then the clamps and his hitting them again really got me going but they did hurt. He made me play with them while he whipped my ass they were painful but it was a nice pain he then used the tip of the whip. My ass was been hurt that whip is bad when used flat but the flippy end is too much. I'm not sure that one will come out of the box again."

"Then he used the nasty one on my nibs but not all that hard. I'm glad he switched that crop was painful but nice then those real wops with the flogger on my poor pussy. Then I was somewhere else again as we fucked and the pain merged with the pleasure, what a night I could not have taken more."

"Of course I was then allowed a bit of a rest but my nasty Pimp wanted his share - but he gave me an equally mind blowing experience. All in all that was a wonderful night. Thank you."

The only other part of our chat on Sunday was a request that she changes her room a bit. She wanted a bed fitted that would easily fold back into the wall and a new leather sofa with more space. She did not need the large dresser as all her cloths were in the house and she could keep her toys in a cupboard in the shower room.

On Monday she went off for her regular check up with the Doc and after she returned admitted to me that she had plans for the Doc. She said that they had planned together to do a show on a Friday evening with him, masked, giving her a light spanking but finishing with him piercing her nipples for a small barbell in each.

After telling me that, the nipple adornment was something I found erotic she said "After the treatment my nips had this weekend I decided to cancel the plan, not so much for safety reasons. I think any continuous slight pleasure I would have got would ruin the chance of the fantastic treatment they received on Saturday night. So sorry no nipple piercing; I will have to think of some way to compensate the Doc though."

I said "How ever nice they sound I agree that there would have been damage or less pleasure if you had them in at the weekend, pity. So that's what you discuss when you have these ethical chats with your doctor."

I than asked her if she had any plans for the week, she told me that me would repeat the trip into town with the girls on Tuesday and she was hoping to interview at least one new girl on Thursday.

On Tuesday we took the girls back to the same bar and were made very welcome, they even laid on some food for us, the girls were apparently good for trade. On the drive home Chantal took a call on her cell phone, I gather it was from Ben but as I was driving I only caught bits of one side of the conversation.

After we got back to my office I asked her what was the call was about I thought from her reaction she had arranged some action. She said "Oh yes dear some action; your old whore can do better than these youngsters with their 6 guys at a bachelor party." I told her to continue it sounded interesting.

"It seems that Ben thinks his company needs a senior pilot's team building exercise and wondered if I could cater for a total of twelve. I told him that I was sure we could arrange something they could all work on together and even agreed that perhaps he should ensure that their company medicals were all up to date."

"I even managed to agree a charge of $8k, I think he is paying me not me paying him, but he did say that it was his company paying and he had a duty to ensure that his shareholders received full value for any services rendered. He even wondered if I knew a pervert who would like to hang around in the background and take some still photographs."

I gave her a cuddle and said "I get the impression that perhaps my best whore is looking forward to that appointment, when is it?" She said that unfortunately she had to wait until tomorrow evening; the men were wasting time at some silly meetings at the airport today and tomorrow.

On Wednesday she even got an additional couple of appointments, she was to continue her training advice. The couple who wanted to get into anal were still having difficulties and she was going to have half an hour with the wife and then half an hour with them both together.

At two o'clock Chantal appeared with a very attractive quite tall blond around her own age, Carol. Chantal went through her own recent history from innocent housewife to total slut in a matter of weeks and they soon agreed that Carol was actually already a great lover of sex but just could not get her head around anal.

Chantal than showed her the dildo and the plug she had used on her first night, changing her ass from a exit only hole to something that gave her almost as much pleasure as her pussy. She said "Don't worry this brute is going back in the drawer, but I'm going to lube up this tiny little chap and you are going to play with your clit and YOU are going to slide it into your ass."

Carol lay back and started fingering her clit which did have an almost instantaneous effect, she did indeed enjoy sex. Chantal said "Great now hold it against your ass, now ease just the tip in, just the tip do it now" with this last word Chantal pinched one of Carols nips between a finger and thumb.

Perhaps it was the surprise or shock of the nipple squeeze but she did indeed sink a good inch in. This made Carol give a sigh of relief and Chantal said "There I told you it would feel nice – you play with your nipples and let me push it in a little bit further." Chantal then gently worked on Carol's clit as she eased it in a little, paused, out a little. Carol's body was responding well and she was panting and squirming in a way very similar to my dear girl enjoying herself.

Chantal was soon giving long strokes with the little dildo, eventually risking removing it completely but pushing back in again immediately. "There I knew you would like that, fantastic isn't it?" Carol responded "Yes, I just knew I would like it but just could not get up the courage"

Chantal then told her to play with the dildo herself for a minute and went over and got out a long butt plug. This one got wider and than flipped back, wider still and back and then a third wider still and final back; even at its widest it was only the size of a reasonably endowed man. Putting on lots of lube she asked Carol who was going to put it in, she was pleased to hear Carol say that she would.

Carol showed some discomfort at each wide bit as she pushed it in but was obviously very determined and managed it with final both relief and enjoyment. Chantal asked how she felt, and was it time to call hubby yet. Carol said "I did it at finally now I should really be able to enjoy myself, bring him in." Chantal than said lets give him a thrill and she bent Carol over and screwed a black attachment in to the end of the plug looking like a horses tail.

Chantal went out and soon came in with husband, Carol was standing with her back to the wall and hanging her head down and said "Sorry darling", hubby's face fell; than she continued "I let something else in before you." She than spun around; bent over and wagged her tail. Chantal said "Shall I leave you to enjoy" and Carol gave a reply I did not expect "Yes thanks I'm positive I will be fine now, you go and watch in case there are any problems"

When Chantal got into me I said I was surprised that they knew about the window, she told me that she had had a long chat with both of them on the phone and that may not be my only surprise. We both watched a very slut like Carol taking a frantic ass fucking from her husband who kept calling her a whore. She gave every indication of enjoying it very much indeed. Chantal went to take them out telling me to meet her back at the house.

She had an hour or so before her team building session so she had a shower, a small meal and a couple of juice drinks and said to me "Three of my friends and nine others, I have got some lovely plans on where to put all that juicy cum. Lets go and make sure the rooms ready." She was looking forward to her evening.

Chantal was wearing a simple red dress with a full length zip at the front which showed her tits and thighs off to perfection. She had on platforms giving a seven inch heel which needed an ankle strap all in patent black. Almost has soon as we got into the room Marvin ushered the twelve guys in and said to me your guests have arrived.

Ben came over to us and said "Hi Boss I see you have one of your whores for us, looks ok but I've had her before she is a mouthy little cow." With that he stood behind her and taking a black ring gag from a bag forced the ring into her mouth and tied it around the back of her neck tucking it under her hair.

It was only a small diameter ring bound in soft leather but it forced her to keep her mouth slightly open and definitely stopped her talking. "My company is paying for her and I have a duty to my other shareholders to ensure that we get value for any services rendered. This one thinks of her own pleasure which can take her mind off of her role of a prostitute here only to please her customers"

Chantal just stood there all this time, looking very wide eyed, but I suspect her feelings were only anticipation and no fear of what was to come. Ben than said "Don't just stand there get that dress off and on your back on the bench now. Right lads team training session one on each side of her holding shoulders and tits, each man twenty hard strokes in her pussy. Chap on right tit next in, left tit moves to right tit next man takes left tit GO."

With that number one was in, she had her knees up and he simply held them apart and pounded away counting aloud, all the others joined in the counting. The two guys were indeed needed to hold her from sliding back which they did by bracing one hand against the end of the bench her shoulder pushing against their arms; with the other hand they gripped a tit each.

Before the first one had finished I swear she had climaxed, her back was arched and her head hanging back just over the edge of the bench was sweating and turning quite red already. She was soon managing to let out a low moan from her gagged mouth. Ben was the last of the twelve and I did notice that he covered his in a fair bit of lube first but went at it with the same vigour.

Well after what I guess was six minutes of extremely hard fucking Chantal was obviously still enjoying herself, she had been on a high all the way thru. Her hands had been gripping the side bars and her moans were getting a bit croaky, there was a bit of a pause after Ben had the last turn which had her laying flat and taking deep breaths.

I had been taking lots of snaps with the digital camera but stood back and wondered what Ben had in mind next. Ben said "Well done boys that should have got you warmed up nicely, now same again but not so fast twenty slower deep strokes each this time GO."

I was not at all surprised that Chantal very noticeably enjoyed this treatment; she was really well away with every one of them. I did particularly notice that she enjoyed that little bit extra length that Andy wielded. After Ben finished his twenty strokes I saw her head come up, which was looking particularly red and sweaty and she turned to one side and tried to spit out the saliva that had accumulated around the gag.

Ben gave her no respite however and said "Right boys; same order, ram at her until you cum – keep her legs in the air – GO." All twelve guys did as ordered taking between ten and forty hard strokes to finish, and I am sure that my little slut was in heaven for virtually the whole session.

As Ben dumped the twelfth load of cum in with a load "Yes" and one hell of a push with his huge cock Chantal shrieked, muffled by the gag and slumped back totally exhausted. Ben said "Mike go and find a clean beer glass, you girl wake up. Collect all our cum in this glass for us, don't spill any." Chantal sat up and holding her pussy open let a steady stream of the white cum drip into the glass. Ben told her to use her fingers to work the rest out and to make sure it all went in the glass.

Now those fit lads did actually deposit a sizable amount which when mixed with her own juices had half filled the glass. I had several more shots including some close up shots of the cum dripping out. I did wonder what Ben had planned; surely he will not make her drink it?

Ben than told her to lie flat and for two of his lads to hold her arms by her side and another to hold her head steady. She was lying there completely immobilised as Ben held the glass above her face. She shut her eyes but could not, of course shut her mouth.

Well he did not make her drink it he just slowly poured it all over her face. Her nose and eyes were covered in it with plenty sticking to her hair. As she lay there breathing deeply some was running into her open mouth but the majority just stuck to her eyes and cheeks. I took lots close up shots from several angles.

Ben than said "Right lads we have finished with her for a while, she can lie still where she is while we all have a drink and talk about our team building. Don't move slut; you come with us boss" With that they went into the adjacent bar area; I took a few more pictures and followed.

Chantal was left laying there, she had put her head slightly to one side so some of the cum was dripping off, and she had opened both her eyes. Her eyelashes where all matted in cum and she kept blinking and was giving an occasional choking type cough. I noticed that one of her nostrils was so covered in cum that with each breath some cum would be sucked in and than a bubble form as she exhaled.

Ben took me back to her and said "This slut of yours looks such a mess, perhaps you should find us a replacement for the rest of the session – that little brunette Julie looks great and she is a lot younger."

That got Chantal glaring, well as much as her gummed up eyes could, and splutter noises coming from her gagged mouth. "Messy whore go and take a shower, I'll take you gag off but don't you dare say a word" She stood for a moment looking from me to Ben and back again but than walked rather unsteadily to the shower room.

After about ten minutes she came out looking nice again and walked over to the group of us who were all in the middle of the room. She did not say a word but just stood and looked at Ben. "Well slut do you think I should call Julie in now, you may answer" She looked him straight in the eye and said "I am willing to continue, of course, but if that is what my customer wants I will go out now and send Julie in"

Ben stood looking at her for a few moments and than with a huge grin covering his face said "You wonderful Chantal, I am sorry for being mean to you- I can't, and definitely don't want to, change your attitude to the job. You give pleasure to everyone who meets you and the fact you get enjoyment only adds to that pleasure. Would you now please act your usual superb self and entertain me and my friends."

Chantal did let a smile cross her face but quickly said "Bastard! Now where's that lovely Andy at least he has got a cock long enough to give a girl pleasure." With a smile at Ben she went and dragged Andy to the bench and said "Come on put that lovely tool wherever you prefer".

The total session lasted for a little over four hours and Chantal used her talents to make it extremely satisfying for all participants. – She gave everyone the opportunity to try everything they wanted to do, singly, doubles or multiples.

As Ben called a halt he said to Chantal "That was an unbelievably enjoyable session thank you from all of us, I will apologise for the way I started but I think you can guess it was because I knew you would enjoy it" She gave him a cuddle and with a smile that embraced everyone said "Thank you for all the pleasure you have given me, that was a very pleasant way to pass a few hours."

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12