We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As for you Ben I did enjoy very much indeed the first part of the session. If you want to have the pleasure of Julie's company in the future you are of course very welcome, but there is no need to rub in the fact she is younger than me." Ben than did the dirty on me and said I had given him the name he did not even know which she was.

She than turned to me and said "I might of known you had something to do with that, you go on home and I will see the boys out; may see you later."

She soon joined me back at the house and gave me a huge cuddle and said "That was a lovely session, a pleasant mix of sensations. That first part I really was been used, it was lovely just lying there while they had their pleasure. Of course I expect you noticed that I gained a certain satisfaction most of the time."

"I did expect him to make me drink it when they finished, I would probably have liked that better than having it all over my face for ages I was glad when I was allowed to clean up, than Ben started on about changing me for Julie I guessed he was winding me up but played along."

"I was very glad he was kidding because than I was allowed to pleasure twelve men and one woman for ages. That one woman does need a long soak in a bath; I think all my muscles have been overworked, followed by some nourishment."

A bath, a good meal and a normal night's sleep had my dear girl completely recovered. Chantal told me that we had three, possibly four, new girls to interview today. Julie had already persuaded two of her college friends to come and have a look and another was still a possibility. The other candidate was a surprise, but perhaps not that much, Carol the anal pupil from yesterday.

At two o'clock Carol and the two younger girls, Sally and Tracey arrived as planned, they had all been checked over by the Doc. Chantal took Sally off to her office for the first interview while Kitty took Tracey on a guided tour. Carol was told to go and chat to the girls who were in the rest room.

I don't think I mentioned that the playroom is fitted out with easy chairs, television, a couple of computers and even a sewing machine when not in use. The girls are much more comfortable these days, what a good employer I am – although you can guess it was my manager's idea.

Kitty had shown Tracey around and was giving Carol the tour when Chantal came out. She left Sally with the girls and took Tracey in for interview. When she finished with Tracey she told me to take them both into the bar, if Julie managed to win a line I was to take them into my office to watch the show.

Sally proved to be a very bubbly young lady who was very open and chatty; she was a tall slim black girl who wore her hair long and straight. Tracey was a petite red head but she seemed very quite and seemed to look quite worried. I got them both a drink and asked them how things had gone.

Sally was very excited and said all seemed fine so far; before Tracey got around to giving me an answer the chime went and seven girls were lining up for a overweight guy in his forties. Julie was in the line but the guy did not choose her. As the guy walked out with Lisa, Tracey burst into tears and put her head in her hands. I asked her what was wrong and she whispered "I just can't do it."

I just took her arm and said "Don't worry it's not a profession that suits everyone, if you want I will get one of the guys to run you home now" she said that she thought that would be best and that she was sorry.

I turned to Sally and asked her if she had any doubts and she said "Hell no every thing looks good to me." I asked her how she felt about actually selling her body, her reply was "I did do a little of it when I was going thru college but had a very nasty experience and stopped but this is so different. It's safer having sex here than it is finding a new boyfriend on a night out."

Just than Chantal came in with Carol and looking around said "Tracy done a runner already; no problem I knew she wasn't happy. Right I think both Carol and Sally are just fine so far but I want them both to be very sure. Sally I know it's not the big step for you, the idea of actually selling your body however it is new to Carol."

The girls had just lined up again and Julie had pulled a reasonably fit looking mid forties guy. Chantal said she would take Sally to watch and I was to have a chat with Carol. As we were in company I did not call her a spoil sport. I turned to Carol and said "I know you like sex, I have seen you in action, but what actually makes you want to work here."

Carol said with the same sort of logic and enthusiasm I had seen a few weeks ago from my dear Chantal "I have been married for 12 years and really love sex as does my husband. He is off on his first overseas posting for twelve months – although he has been in the air force since we married we have never been apart."

"We have always enjoyed excellent sex with plenty of fantasies talked about but never tried. When the thought of us been apart for so long sunk in playful banter about me going 'on the game', developed into a real possibility by mutual agreement. The only hurdle to cross was my fear of anal sex which seems to be a requirement. Having got that problem out the way here I am just left with convincing you and Chantal."

That sounded fine to me and after some more discussion Chantal and Sally came back; we left the girls in the bar and had a quick chat in the office. Chantal said she was happy with both and if I was we should take on both of them. I obviously agreed and we sent them both into town to sort out paperwork with the Sheriff.

They both wanted to start right away, Carol's husband was flying out on Tuesday and we agreed that they could use the spare chalet for their goodbyes on Monday assuming that all worked out well. Even with the two extra girls we still had enough rooms for everyone to keep their own even if they were away for a week, in fact we still had two spare.

Great this would take the pressure off at weekends and give our punters a bit more choice. Wrong; the problem started with first two girls, than three more and finally eight and three of the guys going down with food poisoning. This was later traced to some cold pork we had bought in from our local supplier; it had apparently claimed numerous victims in town as well.

It was not serious but would put the ones that had eaten the pork out of action for at least five days possibly more. This left us with just three girls plus Chantal and the two new ones to handle the weekend trade. We could pull in someone to cover the cash office, Kitty was down as well, and the bar by eight o'clock but we had no extra girls to call in.

It was now six and I took on the bar while the three girls kept things going for a while, it was still early. Chantal explained to Carol and Sally that this was an unheard of situation but would appreciate it they could give it their best shot even though it was their initiation. As I said they were both keen and soon all six were working the line although the choice was often down to three even this early.

I offered all the punters a free beer followed by all the soft drinks they needed while waiting. By eight the relief bar staff from town got there and I handed over telling her about the free beer. I than waited around by the door to get a quick word with the new girls when they were free.

Carol had just finished and I asked her how it was going, she said "Busy but great fun, I wish I thought of this idea before. I had one peculiar bloke but in general they are so nice and all that lovely action. Can't stop here we go again." Her attitude was very similar to someone else that only started in the business a few weeks ago.

About ten minutes later I managed to talk to Sally as well, she smiled at me and said "Cor boss you do make your girls work hard for a living." I told her I was sorry these were unusual circumstances to which she replied "Hey I wasn't complaining good sex and I have already earnt what I was paid last month at the office, keep um coming."

When Chantal came out a few minutes later she gave me a quick cuddle and asked how the new girls were bearing up, I told her "Both of them appear to be eager little sluts who show nearly as much interest in their work as you." She said "Oh good they both seemed ideal but this is a bit of an unfair way to introduce them. Must go; I can visualise an awful long line of cock standing to attention to give me pleasure over the next few days."

I was feeling pretty useless, the girls were hardly pausing between punters but the bar, office and security were all covered and I am damned sure that no one would like to pay for my body. I spent the time giving a word of thanks and encouragement to the girls between customers, in particular the new ones although they remained cheerful. I watched Chantal on several occasions and she was enjoying herself as usual.

At around one o'clock she did come into the office for a quick drink as they had got ahead of the customers by than, she had told the two new ones to get off to bed. She did take another guy at half past one, but than left three of the girls to be on call if there were any night birds around. Chantal and two others would be on call from eight in the morning but she would leave Sally and Carol to sleep in.

As we walked back to the house she was very happy with her nights work but was worried that the new girls may be put off. She had entertained sixteen guys since six and she knew that she would have been mentally and physically shattered if she had done that on her first night.

Chantal was up and back over to the office by 8 as promised, she was far more awake than I was. The three left overnight had only got two customers between them which was about normal at night. They had obviously been able to sleep most of the time but we told them to get some more rest and to ignore any chimes until 2 o'clock.

Carol showed up at about half nine and we asked her how she felt after again apologising for the frantic initiation. "Oh it was my best ever experience, I had thirteen men paying me to give me pleasure, I know what Chantal meant when she told me about her wasted years. My body does feel stiff virtually all over but my mind is still very much alive."

Chantal told her to go and have a long bath and relax for the rest of the day and to join the fun at six. Sally showed up nearly an hour later and after our thanks and apologies said "Please don't be sorry, yes it was a long night but all that safe sex and lovely money was marvellous; I am so glad Julie thought of me. Very good money and the number of frogs I would have had to date to get that amount of gratifying sex is unthinkable."

Chantal also told her to rest up until six because it was bound to be busier that night. She than said to me; "We really have a problem tonight, between the six of us we handled just over 100 customers and we were virtually non stop. We can expect at least 150 on a Friday night and I think it is physically impossible for us to give them all our normal attention."

"The only solution I can come up with is that they are given a choice of girl from photos at the bar, it's a good job we printed off the new girl's pictures. The bar, which I am afraid, will have to be you will than set up appointments every 15 minutes. The women from the bar and the office both used to work here so I hope they will each use a couple of rooms to complete the clean and inspection.

"One of the lads will have to work the office; he can take the cash before they are cleaned up. This is all against our normal policy for a satisfactory experience so I propose a 25% discount for tonight and a voucher for 10% off their next visit. I know it all sounds wrong but I see no other solution."

I said "That certainly sounds like a solution but I will leave it to you to talk the two women into it – I think the technical term is 'milch cow'. I presume the girls will be reasonably happy even the discount should be no problem because it will enable them to get through more work."

"We will have to give the two women a bonus and the 10% discount on return visits we can call a marketing expense and take it off the house cut if they return."

There was some trade in the morning with Chantal and the two girls picking up two each. While Chantal was in with one of her punters I did make an appointment for her a one o'clock. When she came out I gave her a cuddle and said "My darling Manager I've booked you for a special in an hour, you will need to go and change into some sexy smart gear."

She looked at me and said "What are you up to, you can't of booked one of my friends surly I will not be able to give them much time – and what is this smart sexy aren't I always?"

I said "This is defiantly a new experience for you, the local TV channel are covering the food poisoning live on their news and want an interview. So if you appear on the telly think of the publicity, they will see you and think if that's the manager think what the girls are like."

"You bastard that will get my nervous twitch back, although it must be me we don't want the Ranch to come over as a place run by a sixty year old overweight pervert. You go and get the rest of the girls to change as well, sexy but not too revealing"

I had a word with everyone to smarten up and asked the girls to be in the restroom looking sexy but without too much skin. Carol understandably did not want to be around because hubby was still serving so I suggested she wait in the bar and take any customers that came in.

I went to the gate to meet and greet, it was more than I expected a SUV and a sizable truck with a satellite dish. There was a very attractive presenter and chatty producer and six crew. They were happy about using the rest room and soon had cables running from the truck thru a window into the corridor and then into the room.

The crew were setting up additional lights and the producer and presenter where chatting to Chantal. She was wearing a simple black dress, not too short but did give a pleasant view of her lovely new breasts. Obviously nice heels, 4inch stiletto the overall effect was as requested sexy but smart.

I managed to disappear in case they did try and include me and went and set a video on a normal television channel for a change. I actually got Carol to come and watch with me as there were no customers around.

I could see on the CCTV feed that Chantal was doing a lengthy interview and the presenter even did a piece with both Julie and Sally. I had expected it to go out live but no, than they mention that they were doing a special on the 'stomach bug scare' after the main news which would include a visit to 'The English Ranch.'

Carol had to go and take a punter and I continued watching the CCTV feed, they must have got a good half an hour 'in the can' so I was hoping for some good coverage. I than saw that the crew were packing up so, leaving the video recording, I went to see them out.

Chantal and the producer were deep in conversation when I went in and called me over. Apparently all had gone very well and they were now talking about doing a 'fly on the wall documentary' some time in the future. Chantal seemed happy with the idea and we left it as a possibility they would be in touch.

We all crowded around the television in the rest room and waited to see what sort of coverage we would get; some parts of the media can be a bit offish when talking about our business.

The program started with some deserved criticism of the supplier of the meat and how the effect was been felt all over town. "One example is a business that is a significant contributor to the local economy, The English Ranch some of you may know is the completely legal Brothel business just out of town."

"We sent a team out to see how careless hygiene at the meat company can have a knock on effect in just that one business let alone the countless others. We interviewed the Manager, M/s Chantal who appropriately enough does come from England. Chantal tell us how this fiasco had affected your business."

"On Wednesday one of the items on our staff menu was the cold pork in a salad, and by Thursday afternoon I had eleven staff out of action. It was just fortunate that four of us had not eaten the pork, and purely by chance we had two new girls stating that very day. This just left six of us at work last night."

"This made it very difficult for us to provide our normally unsurpassed personal service; while we all very much enjoy what we do doing the work of three would be difficult in most jobs but a one to one business like ours it is virtually impossible. We did manage to maintain our standards last night, for which I give particular thanks to the two new girls – what a way to start a new career."

Chantal was coming over very well, she looked very confident and of course gorgeous; the camera did seem to manage to keep her cleavage in shot most of the time. The presenter than asked "What are your feelings towards the meat company."

"It is such a shame that a food company cannot maintain hygiene standards, they seem to have knocked out half the town. I am sure the strict hygiene standards we maintain here have never ever given any of our customers as much as a headache let alone anything nasty."

I was thinking this is going great, we are not allowed to advertise but here she is giving us a full length commercial, for free. "You said you coped alright last night but I presume that the weekends are your busiest times?"

"Tonight we just will not be able to provide the normal level of service for each client but I am sure they will leave here happy; we will have to give them a 25% discount. If any of our normal clients are listening do not be put off but if you could come during the day rather than the evening that would be great."

"Any one who is thinking perhaps they would like to indulge themselves in our pleasures for the first time please leave it till later in the week when I hope things will be back to normal."

The presenter than turned to Sally and asked her how she felt being her first day and dropped in the deep end "I was one of the six standing because I only started yesterday it was some initiation but even after that experience I would still recommend any lady that enjoys sex as much as we do to come and join us."

The presenter than, with a very poor edit said "Thank you ladies, that is a example of how this outbreak has effected the whole town – Mary Lou at the English Ranch handing you back to the studio."

With that we all had a little celebration that was an excellent commercial and did not cost us a penny. I said "Don't waste your energy girls, remember just because you are now television stars that does not make getting thru tonight any easier."

Given the right encouragement I have a few more chapters. Thank you to those that have enjoyed the story this far and hopefully the ones that did not like it will not have bothered to open this chapter.

12