We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 10

Story Info
Chantal's still working hard.
8.6k words
4.38
33.5k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

Although it will be a lengthy read by now I really do recommend you start this saga from the beginning.

My dearest Chantal was up and about nice and early on Friday, her now hectic life was not tiring her at all. Just a couple of months ago she was an innocent housewife back in England who had only had vanilla sex with her husband.

In this short time she had become a very experienced legal prostitute in my, acquired at the same time, brothel in Nevada. She had entertained what now must be in the hundreds of men very much to her and their satisfaction. Her recent appearances on television had increased her workload and that of the business over the last week.

Over breakfast I asked her how she thought things were going and she gave one of her considered replies. "Well from the business point of view I think our recent 'advertising' campaign has worked wonders, last night was as busy as a normal Friday. We are now not only back up to our normal number of girls but have three very good new ones working."

"We had better make sure that the busier level continues but if it does there are also several reasonable sounding job applications outstanding. If it does I am going to hit you with a rebuilding plan for the girls rooms, but don't worry yet."

I said "My thoughts were about how you were feeling you have worked much more than intended recently although I do note that you are not objecting."

"Oh dear, I am certainly not objecting I think the excuse of catching up with all my wasted years of not knowing my sexual appetite is getting a bit lame. Any normal level of sexual experience that someone of my age should have experienced has been reached and exceeded. I have to admit now that I am doing it because I get a great deal of personal satisfaction and pleasure."

"I know you are happy that I continue although my only really working on Friday and Saturday no longer seems to apply. With the number of requests I am getting it may as well be by appointment only."

I butted in with "So you have rationalised having a line of cocks to service your requirements every day, you are the most wonderful slut. I must ask you about what appears to be an escalation of the level of pain you enjoy, it could get nasty."

"I admit that I am now addicted to sex and as long as I get and give satisfaction I see no sense in slowing up. On the subject of the pain sessions I probably should worry, I am still testing my limits but they do turn out to be the most satisfying sexual experiences I have. I do not intend to offer such sessions as part of my normal menu but I certainly intend to continue experimenting with John and most definitely with Dick."

I told her that I still trusted her to look after herself but she did have to be careful not because she was my most valuable asset but because I loved her.

She gave me a cuddle and said "We had better go and see how things are getting along lets go and see Kitty." She had on an on the knee simple white dress which showed a nice cleavage and obviously 4 inch heels, much more like my manager than a whore. She was of course both.

Kitty said that things were looking very busy with a lot of appointments already arranged for the evening and tomorrow. After comparing notes it transpired that Chantal was booked by fans generated by her television appearance for ten tonight and nine tomorrow which all agreed that was enough. If any more came in they would have to wait until after her 'off' week.

In addition to those nineteen customers she had Nicky booked overnight for his final visit and John for an overnight on Saturday. As if John was not enough rough for her she had Dick booked for Sunday evening followed by the Doctor. The Doc was seeing her as a customer but I had a nasty feeling that she might need some treatment after a session with Dick. She had chosen that time because she would not be working for a week, time for any damage to heal.

Chantal had her first customer at five o'clock. He was a smart looking man of average build who from the list I saw he wanted her ass. While Chantal was preparing him they were chatting away and it transpired that he and his wife had watched her on television. Contrary to their perceived opinion the brothel did not come over as a sleazy affront to morals but as a clean efficient service business.

He had always wanted to try anal with his wife but she could not bring herself to do it but was happy to pay for a session for his fortieth birthday. Chantal obliged and told him to tell his wife that she was missing out and should try it; she could even come in for some lessons which she had done recently for another couple. She did not mention that that particular lady was now one of our girls.

The next booking was a bachelor in his early thirties who said he gained a similar impression of the business. Although he knew of the ranch's existence he would never have dreamed of using it for fear of catching something nasty. He proved a very fit and enthusiastic lover and I was sure he would rebook.

The next one was probably nothing more than a fantasist who liked the idea of having someone who was on the television. He only paid for a mouth job which was what he got.

Her forth customer made similar comments to the earlier ones about the impression of the brothel although he added the fact that Chantal and the other girls all looked so attractive, not his idea of a used whore at all. Chantal's answer to the last comment was "I am indeed a whore and I would describe myself as used, especially this past week but I can still look nice."

Her remaining six customers all gave similar stories and were well rewarded. Our television coverage had really paid dividends at least half of her customers tonight could easily become regulars. It was not only Chantal that gained extra customers it was an extremely busy night easily the busiest night since we had been here.

Chantal was spending the night with Nicky in the chalet but the planned photo session with his other three girls had to be postponed until the morning, the others were too busy. I went off to an empty bed for another night; still I bet she would have fun with his large cock.

At ten the following morning I collected Lorna, Carol and Sally together with my digital camera and went over and we actually had to wake them up. They had both obviously had a very exhausting night but with the attention of four such attractive women Nicky was up and very firm in no time.

I than took individual session shots with one girl keeping the other out of the picture. First we had him deep in Sally's pussy, than the same with Carol. Chantal went next and we did ass, pussy and mouth, not to be outdone Lorna did ass, pussy and a very deep throat job.

Chantal than said to him "I know you have had a good time with us, go back and hopefully use these photos to convince a nice young lady that you are a marvellous catch. Now you know how well all us girls get on and you present me with a problem, who is going to have the pleasure of receiving your last load. It would be unfair to ask you to choose so I am going to get you to hold four matchsticks, one shorter than the other."

It was actually Lorna that drew the short straw and they gave each other a very vigorous anal experience.

After they had seen him off home to Chicago Chantal and I went back to the house for her to have a shower while I ordered up some breakfast. As we ate Chantal commented "We have recruited some excellent new staff, seeing Lorna work I think I know why you have transferred from Julie to her for your fantasies."

I told her that she knew very well she was the one I loved and the very best lover and whore I knew. I asked her how her evening and night had been.

"Well I proved last night that my television appearance was very good for trade and my pleasure, if we stay at this level of custom for two or three weeks I will risk taking on a few more girls. With the ones we found recently I know the profile of the type of girl that should prove suitable."

"I had a very pleasant night with Nicky he really is a nice guy and would like him to find a girl of his own. I have got John as an overnighter later which probably won't be so pleasant but different; he said he wants to leave me tied up all night."

I told her that sounded very uncomfortable and did she mean that I would not get to watch. She said "Don't worry I will let you watch him beat me up in my room first, although I bet it will be tame compared with tomorrow night with Dick I am getting a few worries about that session."

I said "That beat me up comment was a bit unkind I realise that you are actually enjoying yourself. Perhaps he will knock some sense in and you will manage to say yellow to Dick a few times."

She said "I said I had a few worries about Dick and the main one is that I will not say yellow or even red when perhaps I should."

From about eleven onwards the girls were getting a good deal of trade which built up as the afternoon went on, by the time Chantal started on her bookings at six it was busy. Several of the girls were entertaining bookings and the line was often down to a choice of four or even three later in the night. The ones that had been laid up last weekend were making their earnings back up with ease.

Chantal entertained her nine bookings, every one of them was a nice average guy, and the only real difference was the age range from early twenties to late fifties. All had seen the unexpected quality and safety of our business and the attractiveness of the girls. Only one of the nine admitted ever using a prostitute previously, my television star had really opened up a new market.

Obviously their opinion of the quality of service was enhanced after a session with Chantal and it seemed very likely that the majority if not all would be back.

She came in to the office for a break before entertaining John, after I congratulated her again for the ability she had in attracting customers I asked what she had in mind for John. He has this idea of tying me up all night but before than I have picked out a few toys for us to play with; I expect he will do as he is directed.

John was soon in the room with Chantal and she asked him what he had in mind for the punishment session. He told her he had brought along 75ft of new expensive ¼" rope for later in bed but he would like to use some on her first. This she agreed to and told him to shower while she selected some toys and undressed.

She chose a black wooden paddle with holes in it, a slim crop, a long cane and a black flogger. Also six clover clips each with a length of chain attached and a similar number of lead weights.

When John was ready she said "Perhaps for the punishment session you would like to bind my tits in a sort of bra and keep my arms pinned high above my back." They cooperated fixing the rope, it was not tight around her tits but did get them sticking well out and up. Her arms were in quite an uncomfortable position behind her back.

She than stood there and said "Oh sir I have not seen you for a long time, I have been very naughty and have let ever so many men use my body. I think I should have my nipples punished." John took one of the clips and attached it near the tip of one of her nipples, this got a load yelp and has he pulled on the weight, which had the effect of tightening the clip, her face looked very pained.

John did exactly the same to the other nipple and Chantal just stood there looking uncomfortable but did not say a word. John just stood there obviously lost without been told what to do, he was very different to Dick.

Chantal then said "Perhaps your little girl needs reminding how naughty she has been by you using the crop on her tits. If you warmed up her pussy lips with the crop they might deserve the other clamps on them."

John followed instructions and started some firm flips with the crop on the top of her bound tits. This had the weights jumping and from the look on her face this and the cropping was painful. When he started to crop her inner thighs and pussy she was jumping and squirming which again had the weights swinging.

He than took a sizable piece of one of her outer pussy lips between two fingers and thumb and attached a clip, this got a flinch and groan. He than did the same with the other three clips but by now I could definitely spot some of her juices running from her pussy.

This process had got her leaning well forward but she stood up and said in a rather croaky voice "Your naughty girl deserves to be canned on her ass". John picked up the long cane and gave half a dozen firm strikes across both her cheeks. This had her pulling away from each stroke but any movement set the weights swinging.

"Perhaps your naughty girl should be punished with the paddle now" As John picked up the paddle Chantal turned her ass towards me and I saw why she had changed from the cane, she had some very angry looking welts across her buttocks and upper legs. He gave six good swings from the paddle which landed with a load thump and had her grunting.

"I think these clips could come off now your little girl now knows she was naughty" John than quickly removed the four from her pussy lips, he really did not have the technique Dick had. He just took them off, I am sure Dick would have made much more of a show with plenty of attention to her pussy.

He than took the nipple clips off as well, all six removals got a sigh but the nipple ones obviously caused shots of pain. "You could continue to use your new paddle on my ass if you still think I deserve more punishment." She than went and bent over the back of the chair and he gave six firm whacks, three on each cheek. She very obviously felt these, the holes in the paddle left a pattern of raised welts.

"Does sir like his new black toy?" John noticed her use of the word 'black' and gave her six more hard whacks with the paddle. Her cheeks were now looking quite angry but she said "Sir can use his black toy some more but than I would like him to take my pussy just like a big black man did last night." Silly girl her ass cheeks were already looking inflamed and then she gives him a double 'black'. She then received eight very hard whacks which had her shrieking but he was very fast in ramming his cock right into her pussy which took her mind off any pain.

He did keep up a long furious fuck which made her very happy and he finally came and they both collapsed onto the chair. They both lay there for a while regaining their breath and than John said "'break break' you are a silly girl letting me hurt you like that, your beautiful ass is looking horrible. I am not going to take up your offer of spending the night you should get some rest."

Chantal told him he was being silly and she would love to spend the night with him, but he insisted. She said if he was sure but to give him value for money they had better have another scenario. After some argument they agreed that no more flogging but that she had an idea he would like.

She went to her toy cupboard and found the nipple clamps with the nasty tips I had filed off a few weeks ago. She also made up another set which had two long grips with nasty spikes joined by two short chains linked to a long chain. She also put on a fat leather collar with a ring under her chin.

She than lay across the bed and got John to attach the long clamps to each of her pussy lips with the other end of the chain hooked to her collar. When each of them first bit in she gave a real shudder but soon got him to put on the nipple clamps with similar linkage to her collar.

All four were digging in with what was obviously a good deal of pain but when she pulled her head back the chains pulled them even tighter. She than told John to fuck her throat which he did with some relish, he was able to slip well into her throat as she was at a perfect angle.

The continuous movement of her head kept pulling on the clips which appeared to have the effect of giving her a considerable orgasm. John was getting faster and deeper which very soon had her very short of breath but he kept up his pressure. He actually took a long time to cum; he had just used her pussy, with Chantal's face turning a deep red with blue tinged lips.

John did finally pump a load into her throat and very quickly whipped it out, Chantal sat up and took some very deep breaths. In swinging up she had snagged the nipple chains together which meant her nipples were stretching painfully with each breath. John however quickly released all the clamps, the nipple ones in particular causing her to scream as they were removed.

She than again offered him to stay the night but he insisted that she rested and they went off and had a chatty shower together.

When she came around to my office I said "Oh you could have warned me you were sending him home, I will have to cancel Lorna keeping me company for the night."

She gave me a cuddle "I see you definitely have transferred your fantasies, I think I should be more jealous she is nearly as old as me. I really mean it when I say you can have any of the girls any time you like." I then as always assured her that she was far more than I could cope with but then asked her how her poor body felt.

"I can't believe how my body has changed, a couple of months ago it took me nearly a week to recover from a few slaps from John. Now although I hope he does go for something else most of the time I would not mind it Dick wops my ass tomorrow. I have very sore nipples and my ass feels as though it is on fire but neither feeling is unpleasant."

"Come on lets go to bed and you can apply some ointment to my wounds."

We were up by ten on Sunday morning and her only reaction to the previous night's activity was to have a long bath. We than had a big breakfast and just had a general chat then went over to see what business was like. The weekend had definitely been our busiest ever and there were even several bookings for the evening which was very unusual for a Sunday.

During the afternoon we just lay out in the garden and sunbathed, at one point after a long period of silence she said "I must be careful with Dick I know he could really hurt me but I still come back to thinking that I trust him. It gives me such a good feeling to put my self absolutely in his hands I am going to let him gag me if he wants."

I said "Hell you can't do that it would mean no safe words, you can't that's not safe."

She said "Although it does go out of my mind when I am with him, you will be watching all the time. You can call a halt if things do go too far although I would ask you to only stop him if you are very very sure that you are stopping permanent damage. It is unfair to put the responsibility unto you but I really mean it when I say you only have my permission to stop things if you are positive that things are getting out of hand."

I said "If I had any sense I would stop you now but I know what you want to experience and will do my very best to let things carry on."

She collected him from the bar at six wearing a simple short white dress and heels and took him straight to her room, collecting $2.5k from his card on the way. They were chatting and joking together while he undressed and she laid out her complete collection of toys on the chair. I did notice that she put her ring gag, a black ball gag and a blindfold in a prominent position on the back of the chair.

She stood there, still in her dress and said "My toys are all over on the chair feel free to use anything, I am glad you have also brought your own bag. I am going to trust you to not do me any lasting damage and will not be using any safe words. I have another appointment in three hours time until then my body is yours to do what you will."

That was some offer which he did not comment on; at least I knew I could stop things if really necessary.

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers