We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick told her to take off her dress and stand with her hands behind her head. He started by telling her how beautiful and sexy he found her while he firmly used a short flogger on her tits, stomach, legs and pussy. The treatment was not very painful but very rapid and he also gave several twists of her nipples and was fingering both her clit and pussy.

This process had her body glowing a little red and as expected I detected some of her fluids running out of her pussy. He than said to her "Your beautiful nipples and pussy lips need a little stretching for what I have in mind for later. I see you have given me your gag and blindfold, we will leave them for now although you may well need both later."

He than used clover clips on her nipples with large weights swinging on a chain and similar ones on her pussy lips with even larger weights. He told her to bend over and then straighten up a few times to get the weights swinging, with a few swipes with the flogger on the ass he told her to bend further and faster.

He kept her doing this for some time; she was obviously experiencing pain from both her nipples and lips. Her outer pussy lips were indeed being stretched they were heavy weights. Every time she slowed she got more encouragement on her ass and when he finally let her stop she was breathing quite heavily.

He than told her to stand still and released one of the clamps on her pussy and finger fucked her a few times. Then he removed the other one and again gave her pussy a finger fuck this time using two fingers. He was so much more skilful than John; he had inflicted pain but also given pleasure. The removal of the clamps had made her yelp and her lips were stretched out and looking very red.

Dick than said "Good they are looking more accessible now but perhaps a little longer." He then repositioned both clamps and gave them both a hard yank downwards which had her yelping again.

He then stood up and swung her nipple weights a few times and said "They are coming along but they are still not all that large, I will try something else which may also help me get your clit out of hiding." He then removed one of the clips which got yet another yelp and sucked on her nipple and from a second yelp must have bitten it.

He than picked out of his case a clear cylinder about an inch in diameter and slipping it onto the nipple used a pump to create a vacuum which sucked her nipple up the tube. He gave it several taps from side to side to make sure it was on and Chantal was looking quite wide eyed, I guess that was painful.

With no hurry he repeated the process on the other nipple with similar responses. He then took a third and kneeling down began swinging the pussy clamps. This third tube was smaller which he managed to attach so it sucked in her clit hood and I could see it exposed and swelling inside.

Chantal was still standing there taking it all; by the way she was drawing shallow fast breaths things were apparently painful. He then took a pinwheel device from his case and started to tease her by running it over her stomach and arms. He was then a bit heavier when using it on her inner thighs which had her squirming and then he ran it up the side of one breast across the top and down the other side of each breast.

This left a trail of little pinpricks of blood but he then put it down and removed the weights from her pussy giving the clit tube a lot of nudging. He then removed the tube and said that was better and proceeded to suck her clit which gave her an orgasm immediately. He kept up the sucking and inserted three fingers into her pussy which was evidently appreciated.

He then let her recover and stood up and removed the tubes from her nipples, both getting sighs of relief. He than picked up his flogger and said "You seemed to enjoy that" and proceeded to lay about her nipples and clit with speed and vigour. This had her jumping and shrieking although when he stopped she simply regained her pose and looked at him.

Her nipples, tits and pussy were all looking an angry red and she was sweating but she actually gave him a smile. Perhaps the smile was a mistake for he gave her another similar session with the flogger.

He then, to my surprise, and I suspect Chantal's reattached the clit tube which had her squirming. He then picked out two larger tubes and attached these to each nipple. They were of larger diameter and sucked her nipple and all of her areolas in causing her to have a sharp intake of breath with each application.

He then picked out a slim crop and proceeded to hit the area around all three tubes, they were very firm strokes and had her squirming with several load yelps. This did not last long he soon removed all three tubes but gave her little chance to react as he then set about nipples and clit with direct and firm hits with the crop.

Than yet another toy came out of his case and he very quickly attached a rubber elastrator ring to the base of each nipple using a pliers type tool. These had her taking quick shallow breaths and a very pained look on her face.

After another rapid working over with the crop on her pussy and nipples which were turning a nasty purple colour he lifted her up and threw her on the bed and gave her a very energetic fucking which had her screaming in ecstasy.

When they finished he quickly took a scalpel, neither I nor Chantal had time to react, but he just used it to carefully cut off each ring. Her nipples looked like two blackberries and when each was released her screams was nearly as loud as her earlier one.

She lay there for several minutes regaining her breath and coming down from her obvious high. Dick went and got her a drink of water and she sat up and gave him a cuddle around his neck and kissing his ear said thank you. He said that she was absolutely fantastic and asked if she had been ill treated enough and needed to finish for the night.

Chantal gave his ear another long kiss with lots of tongue and said "If you can make me feel this good again please let us continue. My trust in you is obviously well placed instanced by your rapid removal of the rings, Christ they were intense my nips are still throbbing."

Dick said "You are the most remarkable girl I have every come across and I do assure you that I will not do you any permanent damage but please be very sure you want me to continue, there are some other things I have in mind that will be very painful. I do not want to use the blindfold but I think the gag might be necessary."

"We could both do with a bit of a breather could you go and find a corset that would leave your tits ass and pussy free but pinch in the waist?" she replied that she had a very nice red one that would probably fit the bill. While she was sorting that out he said he would hunt around in the bar for a suitable chair for what he had in mind.

She told him to find me and go over to the playroom store and he could probably find something suitable. I purely by chance met him in the corridor and together with one of the lads took a nice bondage table back to her room. As a parting gesture I had to ask him to be careful but he told me not to worry.

Chantal returned looking fantastic, she gave Dick a twirl to show off her corset. It was red silk covered with lacing down the back but did not, as specified get in the way of the important parts. It did make her figure even more fantastic especially has she had put on her very high red shoes.

She told him that she had got one of the girls to lace it up for her but he said that was a man's job and he redid it making it much tighter around the waist. After checking that she was sure she was happy with the gag, which she was they got started on their second session.

He fitted the ball gag into her mouth and tightened the straps behind her head. It was quite a large ball and really did mean that only groans could escape there was no way she could speak.

He started off by using medical wipes to clean her tits and than applied the suction tube back on her clit. Then he selected two thinner tubes than those he had used before and sucked her nipples deeply into them. He then carefully inserted three needles into the top of each tit, they were the same size as last time and he had them in a horizontal row. As he put each one in he would pause and tweak each of the three tubes.

He then stood her up and took his own paddle out of his case, this was longer than Chantal's but one side had a rabbit skin finish. He than paddled her ass hard but would often turn the paddle over and rub her ass or legs with the rabbit side.

He then sat her down and removed a nipple cup, quickly cleaned the nipple and while it was still elongated pushed three of his needles right through. All the insertions had her tense up and a grown noise came from behind the gag. This procedure was quickly repeated on the other nipple.

He then again stood her up and using a long cane gave her six very hard welts across the tops of her legs and ass. Giving her no time to recover he sat her at the end of the table and attached her legs to the pillars with leather straps so she was sitting with legs apart.

He then took some alligator clips from his case and attached three to each outer pussy lip and attached their chains to the leather leg restraints. This had the effect of painfully holding her pussy wide open.

He then removed the tube on her clit and gave it a quick go with his mouth while slipping three fingers in her open pussy. He then took his smallish flogger and gave her several hard hits into her open pussy and exposed clit. I am sure that would have got a long scream if she had not been gagged but she did tense her upper body and went very wide eyed.

Dick then went back to sucking her clit and finger fucking her which had her leaning her head back with her eyes shut. He then cleaned off her clit and lips with his medical wipes; I guessed what he was going to do but knew Chantal would not thank me if I stopped him.

He then pushed hard to force a needle through her lip into one of the spaces between the clips holding her pussy open and having got it in put a cork on the point. I could see that her whole body was tense and she was holding onto the bench with a fierce grip and her eyes were shut.

Dick repeated this procedure three more times but her position did not change. When he pushed another needle into her clit hood I think it was a good job she was secured by the legs because her whole body jumped. He then took yet another needle and before inserting into the other side of the hood scratched it along her leg for effect. This had her body tense again before the shudder of it going in.

He then went and got a damp cloth and wiped the sweat from her brow and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He then used the rabbit skin side of his paddle to run over the exposed areas of her skin but made sure to tweak each needle in turn. He did give the two in her hood several wiggles.

He then removed all the needles and clips from around her lips and wiped them clean with his medicated pads. He did have to spend a little time with a couple of the holes because they were bleeding but not excessively.

He had left the two in her hood in place and gave them a few more pulls and wiggles before removing them and cleaning up, this time there was quite a lot of blood but he soon finished. He then gave her a good few strokes with his fingers in her pussy but once again removed her restraints and stood her up.

This time he again gave her ass a good few hard swings with his paddle and leaving her standing gave both her ass and pussy some attention from his fingers.

He then sat her down, on what by now must be a very sore ass and removed all the needles from her tits and nipples. He cleaned them up well again and gave them some gentle kisses after which he got another wipe and carefully cleaned them again.

He than took off her gag which was soaked in spittle and gave her a drink. He asked her if everything was still alright and was rewarded with another sensual kiss on the ear with lots of tongue. Dick said "We have nearly finished but you have some nasty pain coming but I promise no permanent damage."

She smiled at him as he replaced the gag and even got out some sticky tape to seal her mouth completely. He then took out of his case a long 'spinal' needle which was a good eight or ten inches long and with the cap still on ran it around her tit giving her a good view.

Dick than wiped an area of her boob a good two inches above her nipple and towards the middle of her chest, and than underneath at a diagonal. Chantal was watching this with wide eyes and she was breathing very deeply, through her nose.

Chantal's whole body was shivering as Dick told her to hold still and he held a large amount of tit flesh in one hand and forced the needle into her tit from the top. I say forced because he did seem to need to really push hard, I could see her skin 'tenting' as the tip was forced through. Then she was skewered and Dick let go of her tit, both he and I had been concentrating on the needle but then we both realised that Chantal had feinted.

Dick quickly got a small bottle from his case and held it to her nose with woke her immediately with her flinching away from the smell. About a third of the length of the needle was buried inside her tit, there was no blood but she was still shivering.

He put a small cork onto the tip and lightly pulled the needle a few times but then knelt down and sucked her clit and used a couple of fingers in her pussy. He kept up this attention for a while but then took out another medicated pad and a second long needle. He did not go for the same positioning on the other tit but cleaned two areas which implied that he was going in vertically half way between nipple and cleavage. He built up her tension by running the capped needle over her tits neck and face and all the time her whole body was shaking.

After a lengthy period of teasing he took a handful of her tit in one hand and pushed the tip of the needle in, it sank into the flesh before actual penetrating and Chantal's body gave a leap and was now shaking all over. She was not looking as he pushed the needle in requiring what appeared to be a lot of force and again it tented the skin before breaking through.

She did not feint again but just held her body rigid with it still tremoring and her eyes looking glazed. He put a cork on the tip of that one as well and gently pulled each needle forward and then let go causing her tits to bounce a little.

Although he did not use his mouth he gave her pussy some attention with his fingers but she remained with the glazed look and was still trembling. He stood back and then reached into his case and took out two more of the nasty needles and held them up where she could see them.

Although her eyes did widen she gave no indication of her feelings as he played the tips against each tit. He did however return them to his box, to my relief and I suspect Chantal's although it was apparent that she would have let him continue.

Dick stood up and kissed her neck while squeezing one of her tits, her trembling continued but she did lift up her arm and stroked the back of his neck. He than told her to stand and turn around and he removed her corset and sat her back down again.

He knelt and inspected the contents of his case for some time with several glances up at Chantal; he was good at maintaining tension. He finally took out a very nasty looking 'cat o nine tails' which was a flogger with long thin strands each ending in a knot, and laid it on the seat beside her.

With the occasional grasp of a handful of needled tit he then removed the tape and the gag from her mouth and gave her a drink of water. She was still trembling but put her arms around his neck, making sure her tits were well out the way, and gave him a kiss and hard bite on his shoulder.

He then told her to stand facing the bench and for her to brace herself. He then took two vigorous swings of the cat but away from her body. It made a load swishing noise and a load crack as it went through the air. Both the two dummy swings had her flinching.

The next two made contact with alternate bum cheeks and each generated a load drawn out yell and left several patches of blood behind, the knots were nasty. He than teased her cheeks and did a couple more dummy swings but than put the cat down and turned her around.

He cleaned up the gag and put it back in her mouth and again added some additional tape to seal it in place. He then removed the cork from one of the needles and started easing it out, as he did this she turned her head away but he held the back of her head and made her watch.

The skin did seem reluctant to let go of the needle but he finally pulled it out and she was shuddering again. I was surprised that there was no blood on either the entry or exit wound despite him squeezing and pulling on her tit.

He then repeated the process on the other needle and this time did get some blood from the entry wound which he squeezed and pummelled to get a red trickle running over her tit. He kept up working on her tits for some time but used one hand to play with her clit.

Her body had now stopped its trembling and she was just standing with her head back and eyes shut. He than used a couple of wipes to clean up the blood and her whole boob area. He then walked her over to the bed and stood her facing it and while reaching around and again mashing her tits gave her a long kiss on the nape of her neck.

Dick then picked up the nasty cat and gave her several rapid hard swings on her shoulder blades and than on her bum and upper legs. These were obviously very painful indeed and had her jumping around but she could not scream because of the gagging.

Dick than left her recovering for a moment and picked up something from his case. He then turned her around and eased her back lying on the bed which must have been very painful from all the abuse her back and ass had just received.

I soon realised what he had taken from his case it was a padded nose clip which he snapped on making it impossible for her to breath. He then started to frantically fuck her pussy with very long strokes she even managed to get her legs up behind his back to pull him in.

This kept going for what seemed like ages with her face and neck turning very red indeed, there was no way she was able to get any air into her lungs. He was obviously pounding as fast as he could it was some fuck she was getting and she was still fully cooperating with her legs.

As he finally came I saw that her legs had relaxed, I think she went unconscious at the very moment he dumped his load. Instantaneously he ripped the nose clip off and then the tape and gag but she still seemed to be unconscious.

He jumped from the bed, stumbled but then retrieved the smelling salts and waved them under her nose and I could see her eyelids flicker and her chest starting to rise and fall. Dick left her lying still and went for a drink for her. She was coming round fine now and gingerly sat up and said "That experience was out of this world, thank you very much Dick; I do hope you enjoyed it."

Dick gently put an arm around her shoulder and said "As you know I have had considerable experience with such activities but I have never, nor never will, come across anyone that can take what you do and so obviously enjoy it."

"I did stick to my promise not to inflict any lasting damage but that cat is a little too nasty I am afraid you will be feeling those wounds for a week at least. Can I ask if I will be allowed the pleasure again, perhaps next month?"

She turned to him and gave him a long kiss on the ear and neck and said "If I have recovered from tonight I am sure I would enjoy that very much indeed."