We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

Dick than asked "Although I seem to be able to read your reactions for future reference where do you think you should have used one of your codes, either yellow or black or perhaps even a red."

She said "Dick you seem to know what I can take better than I do, yes you take me to the limit and if I was in control several things would have had a yellow or quite possibly a red. I however leave you in control for two reasons one is that I trust you and the other is that it allows me to experience feelings I would not dare let happen."

"If I had any sense at all the long needles and the choking at the end should have been a red but I am so glad that you gave me both experiences they were fantastic. One thing that is almost certainly a red is the scalpel, which had me worried until I realised it was for the quick release of those so painful but also wonderful rubber rings."

"I was apprehensive when you started to work on my pussy, the stretching of my poor lips was fine but the needles had me, needlessly worried. Again I am so happy that you have control. That cat o nine tails you have is a little to much for more than occasional use that one would definitely require a yellow."

"Blacks are harder to consider because as I said you know how far to take me better than I do. When I had the two long skewers in me, I presume you were not just teasing me when you were considering adding another two."

"In no way would I of had the courage to say black at the time but I think you should have put two more in. Or alternatively you could have added some of the smaller ones in my nipples again or even the rubber rings."

"I can't really believe I just said that, the long needles gave excruciating pain perhaps more phycological than physical and I just said double the pain would be acceptable. The rubber rings actually gave me some lovely pain, the jolt I got when they were removed was fantastic."

Dick than gave her a huge cuddle and said "You are absolutely fantastic I agree that the cat is too nasty and I will dispose of that one. Other than that I am glad that that our perverted minds are on the same wavelength. You are right I was considering the two additional needles it was a close decision although I thought you could take them they do look nasty. I am pleased with the feedback on the rubber rings I have never used them before although they do seem a bit too strong perhaps I can find some slightly larger ones."

With that they went off and gave each other a rub down in the shower although Dick needed to be very gentle with lots of places on her body. Dick's farewell comment was "Thank you so much that was marvellous but can I warn you to be careful, I think I know what I am doing and really have no desire at all to actually hurt you. If you had that session with someone who did not care for your safety you could easily be dead now or at the very least seriously hurt – be careful."

Chantal took Dick to his car but took a fair time before joining me in my office, giving me a hug she said "That was really an experience I am already looking forward to next month with him. Thank you for not pressing the panic button, did you enjoy?"

I gave her a long kiss, which she returned, and said "All the years I have know you I have felt protective towards you, not wanting you to experience anguish or pain, now I find myself cooperating in you receiving serious pain. In no way could I possibly bring myself to hurt you like that but I admit that it was extremely erotic for me to watch and I am very pleased when I watch you enjoying yourself."

"Your discussion at the end on the good and bad would have been exactly my thoughts; to sum up three consenting adults had a very agreeable experience. I take it your body feels as you would expect that cat must have left some very painful marks, those long needles so deep in your boobs looked serious though."

Chantal said "You are right I have lots of stinging sours from the cat but as you say only what one would expect. The first needle made me faint but it is actually more of a mental worry than a physical pain. I will check with the Doctor later but I would actually like him to repeat that next time, it is no where as physically painful as it must look."

I said "Since you have been in here you have mentioned next time twice, will you never get enough?"

She just smiled at me and said "I have just got time for a quick soak in the bath before the Doc arrives, sorry it's the chalet again, and I will see you later."

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME – the Doc is fictional do not rely on his advise. I do have the final two chapters written and will probably submit them.

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers