We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 11

Story Info
A partnership for an enhanced Chantal.
7.3k words
4.44
31.7k
8
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

Although it will be a lengthy read by now I really do recommend you start this saga from the beginning.

After her serious pain session with Dick Chantal spent more than 90 minutes over in the chalet with the Doctor, he was there as a customer not in his professional capacity.

When she joined me in the house she was very lively, I could not believe it after the session with Dick and then entertaining the Doc as well. Her first words were "I am sorry boss I have been very naughty"- what is she on surely she does not want me to spank her – "I gave the Doctor a free session with me."

I replied "If he spent time patching up your wounds that fine by me, I expect his fees would have been higher than yours."

She said "Oh he did put a bit of ointment here and there and I did ask him about the level of Dick's attention in particular the needles. He said if I was stupid enough to enjoy all was ok even those long needles, he did add that I should not do it very often though."

"So you didn't charge because he did not use your body?"

That got a cuddle "Yes he used my body, the kinky bastard, it is a shame I don't tell you what he gets up to – patient/doctor confidentiality –you would enjoy it. We had planned for him to pierce my nipples for me, but before you get interested he didn't. After Dick used them so well earlier I telephoned the Doc who agreed that it may curtail that sort of treatment."

"My beautiful girl is talking to me but she is not telling me what she actually is dying to tell me, come on out with it."

She smiled and said "Alright than, I have had him pierce me 'down there', before I show you I will talk through my thinking. Having decided I did want something done first I ruled out the inner or outer lips, can look sluttish and either get in the way or even pull when I was working for no gain."

"That left the clit or the hood; I understand that there is a risk of losing sensitivity going into the clit – no way is that a possibility for the new Chantal. What is called a Vertical Clitoral Hood sounded good and is a possibility if I have any more which is not very likely."

"The Doc has been checking up on one called the Triangle where the clit is pulled away from the body and a horizontal pierce made behind the clit but not interfering with its nerves. This one stimulates the back of the clit giving even more pleasure to the owner."

I looked at her and said "'more sexual pleasure' is presumably what you went for although I do not see that it is possible for you to get more stimulated you will have steam coming out of your ears."

She than lay on the side of the couch and held up her skirt to show me, deep behind her clit she had a curved steel barbell inserted with the ends curving downwards. They sat in the valley between her inner and outer lips and each tip had a steel ball, not all that large. She said "See it sits out the way for normal day to day wear but as soon as I get any action on my clit it will be pressing down on the jewellery. And it does look rather nice as well."

"The main drawback is that my week off will not be long enough for it to heal but no great problem as I have a couple of other holes for you to sell until I can try it out properly"

I told her it looked great, which it did, there was no point in asking if the piercing had hurt after what she had endured from Dick earlier. "My beautiful girl I think we better go to bed and you have a long rest, I will try and not wake you in the morning."

She was actually up and in the bath just after ten, after a long soak she joined me for breakfast. She was very happy and said "I cannot understand the difference in my body these days; a few weeks ago a few slaps on the ass had me bruised and aching for a week. Now Dick, and the Doc, put my body through idiotic torture and a few hours later although I have several aches and glowing bits nothing very painful."

Just as we finished breakfast Dick called her on her cell to check on her welfare, I could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Don't be silly, I loved it thank you so much for a superb session I hope you enjoyed it a least as much as I did."

"I am absolutely fine, the Doctor even checked me over last night, and he added some decoration to my body you will like."

"Don't worry, he even said the long needles were fine in moderation, look if I give you his cell phone number I am sure he will enjoy a chat – you can exchange notes."

"Perhaps you can clear any new sadistic ideas with him first rather than worrying about things like two long needles being too much for me."

"No I wasn't criticising, everything was just right, and of coarse we have an appointment in four weeks time."

"So would I, very much indeed."

"I really should not but if you take it easy, certainly not a proper session but ok two weeks yesterday."

"The ceiling is not very high but I see what you mean, I can probably get that fixed."

She than gave him the Doc's number and hanging up gave me a guilty smile. I could only give her a cuddle and say "You enjoyed that so much four weeks is too long to wait, you are insane."

We had a lazy day; she did not need her trip to the docs because she would not be working this week. On Tuesday we took everyone, except three we left working we were getting busier, off for a picnic which went well.

Chantal and I also firmed up on an idea we had for improving the facilities, we were going to start by building a new wing onto open space to the east of the main building. This would comprise a corridor with 18 rooms off. Each unit would have the 'working' bedroom and shower room and a second room opening out to the lawn. The second room could be done out as a living room or bedroom to the girls preference.

We could easily afford this from current funds but the plan was when funds became available to build a similar wing on the west although this would involve pulling down ten of the existing rooms. There was space for a further twelve rooms to close off these legs which we would do if required.

Things would have to go very well to afford a rebuild of the central facilities but we were hopeful that we could manage it one day.

Chantal had picked out three more girls that she hoped would be up to standard and was seeing them on Thursday. She had detailed questionnaires answered by all applicants and the three main qualities she sifted by were not in the business before, preferably unattached, love of sex main motive rather than love of money.

Probably get into trouble with labour discrimination law but one of the three was rejected for appearance, in no way was she attractive by our standard. The other two both in their late twenties with plenty of sexual experience, on a non commercial basis, looked and sounded strong possibilities. We all watched Carol entertaining a guy in Chantal's room and got the right reaction from both girls.

They both agreed to get registered and have the medical check and come back for a trial run on Friday. Assuming that they were both suitable this would fill all our rooms although still allowing the girls to retain their own room if they were off for a week.

On Friday evening we started getting busy from 5 o'clock, Chantal changed into a long black hip hugging dress, the front was open to show a great deal of tit and even her navel. We wanted the opportunity to watch both of the new girls have their first 'for profit' sexual experience in Chantal's room so we arranged for one to wait in the restroom while the other joined the line up.

Chantal was in the bar and introduced Britney to the punter as a very nice young lady working at the ranch for the first time. The guy did choose her but that wasn't very hard for him she is a brunette, a little short and slim, but with a very attractive face and a pair of boobs which looked as nice a Chantal's.

Britney had the punter into the room and was very confident and chatty when agreeing the price for her pussy and cleaning and inspecting him. Before she applied his rubber with an efficient mouth action she had a nice technique of playing with his unclad cock squeezed between her breasts.

She then gave him a little mouth action but soon asked him how he wanted her and he opted for doggie. He was reasonably fit and after receiving a good deal of verbal encouragement from Britney they both climaxed together. She finished off with a very friendly shower and showed him out.

Before Britney knocked on my door we agreed that we had recruited yet another asset. She was very pleased to be accepted and gave us both a nice kiss and cuddle and asked if she was allowed to start right away.

Chantal went out to the bar again but when the next line was called I noticed that she turned Emma, the other applicant away from the line, before offering a rather wimpy looking guy in his forties a choice. She obviously thought he could prove a dud, but about ten minutes later a big guy in his late twenties picked her.

Emma is a very 'alive' person, long blond hair with a pleasant amount of body fat. She is short, a little over five foot, and has a very 'top heavy' appearance which I am sure will appeal to a number of our customers. Although she is twenty six she dressed with a school girl appearance complete with her hair in bunches and ankle socks with her chunky black shoes.

Her first professional session could not be persuaded to have more than a blow job which she completed to the guys satisfaction. She had a very pleasant and bubbly manner but we thought we had better give her another session in the room just to make sure.

After losing a couple of lines she brought in a slightly overweight guy in his forties who wanted her pussy. Emma gave him a very friendly and chatty preparation and ended up with an enthusiastic and satisfying time with them both fucking each other. No doubt Chantal had recruited yet another top class girl for our stable. After watching all this action my dearest was getting very excited and although it was only nine o'clock she wrapped her body around me and said "By Christ I feel as randy as hell come on home and use my ass."

After a nice experience she lay beside me and said "My piercing in the tongue was to give others pleasure but my new one was for me, and it really does do just that. I must not work until Monday, we insist the girls have all the week off, but I'm dying to start back. I will have to limit action to ass and mouth for another week in fact I might let Dick be the first to try my steel enhanced pussy next Sunday."

I had to say "Hey you think too much of Dick, you have lots of other customers to satisfy as well,"

She than said "Yes I do have lots of other customers, there are so many requests coming in for appointments with me that I am not going to work the line at weekends, unless it gets really busy." The last comment was added with a grin.

"I am going to take appointments Tuesdays thru Saturday, have Mondays free and reserve Sundays for specials. From a supply and demand point of view I will have to charge $500 and $750 for the basic that may cause some of them to move on to the other girls."

I sat up in bed pretending to be surprised and said "This is a first you are talking about limiting your sexual pleasure although I note that you are spreading the gratification over the whole week."

She pulled me back down and said "Only limiting for practical reasons I have already got bookings averaging about six a day for the coming week and bear in mind they are all for my ass."

Saturday proved to be very busy right thru from midday until 2am. Chantal spent a lot of her time in the bar calling the line and flirting with the customers. Around nine o'clock she dragged me back to our bed again, I would be glad when she was working again in no way could my old body keep up.

Sunday we did actually manage a relaxing day although she did insist that I use her ass again in the evening, she said "This piercing is almost too good it keeps reminding me of how much I enjoy being used. Very frustrating this week, it increases the sensation of anal enormously I can't imagine what it will feel like with pressure on the top of my clit at the same time."

Monday morning before she went off to town she casually slipped into the conversation that she had so many guys trying to book her that she had to entertain a half dozen later that day. That piercing was making her randy, when she decided on a plan she usually stuck to it, Monday was supposed to have been free of punters.

When she got back from town she quickly found me to tell me "Ohh God what have I done? You said that if I got anymore satisfaction from my clit I would have smoke coming out of my ears. The Doc had to check on his work and I don't know about smoke my ears must have been flaming like the afterburners on a fighter jet."

"He did say it was healing extremely well as far as her could tell but he said I had better not use my pussy until next Sunday. He has spoken to Dick on the phone and they actually met up for a drink to talk about a mutual friend. I wonder what plans they made for unspeakable abuse of my body – Ummm? I said "There you go dreaming of Dick again, did the doctor prescribe a strong tranquilizer to keep you sane?" I went onto tell her that I had got confirmation that I had got a buyer for my house back in England. We agreed that during her next week off we would fly back and sort out the few belongs that mattered.

That would give me some more capital to invest in our building project which would speed things up. Chantal than said that her divorce would give her half the proceeds from the sale of her old home and that she had earnt a few dollars while she had been here she needed to invest.

I than told her "You split everything you earn 50:50 with me so I think it is fair that I do the same – I am going to get that money grabber of a lawyer in town to draw up a partnership agreement with us owning the Ranch on a 50:50 basis."

After a lengthy argument she accepted that I would not take no for an answer and ended up saying "So in away I will get 75% of my earnings, is that to encourage me to work even harder." My obvious response to that was that she needed absolutely no encouragement.

Chantal had her six bookings arranged between six and ten and welcomed her first customer in a black lacy dress with plenty of tit display. It was on the knee but had a slit up one side which showed the curve of her naked ass when she walked.

I settled down for my sex show, while I was thinking it was nice to have her back in action again I know her feelings were a little more than just nice. She was very chatty and was touching him lots giving him the full treatment; she told me earlier that she was feeling guilty about charging more.

"Which would you prefer, I can give your lovely cock some action with my mouth now or perhaps you would like a little show and than mouth and ass?" He apparently was not in a desperate hurry so got a nice sensual show with her short baseball bat. This was giving her enjoyment although she was good and did not play with her clit. I think from the angle she was using the bat she was getting it to excite her piercing a bit.

She then gave him a slow sensual piece of mouth work pinching the base of his cock often to stop him finishing too early. She then lay on the edge of the bed and invited him in saying that he was welcome to play with her tits. They both seemed to enjoy the next two or three minutes.

She was still in no hurry when she took him in the shower and he definitely felt he got his money's worth. She even had to get out her laptop, yes she needed it to keep track, and book him in for a pussy the following week.

The other five were all much the same but everyone was definitely happy. She had allowed 40 minutes for each but gave them all such good attention that she was running half an hour late by the time the last one went in.

When she finished she admitted that she had enjoyed herself, no fantastic climaxes because she was careful not to involve her clit but lots of nice ones. She also agreed with me that she has made all six customers very happy, two had already booked repeats.

Tuesday was our day to take almost everyone on an outing; we went into town and spent a couple of hours entertaining ourselves and the locals in our usual bar. Chantal and I stayed on and went to see our lawyer. We sorted out the partnership agreement and also asked him to sue the meat company for our loss of earnings over the food poisoning issue.

In truth we had tremendously increased business from the coverage but we thought a court case would rejuvenate the story and we would gain even more publicity.

My lover, my best Prostitute and now my Partner and arranged another six punters for the evening with very similar results to the previous night with three of them making future bookings. The idea of her putting up her price to limit her activity appeared not to be working very well although I noted that she was not complaining.

From a sex point of view both Wednesday and Thursday were very similar, each evening she had her ass used by seven men and all parties got satisfaction. It is becoming too much of a routine for me to give descriptions but for my dear slut each and every one was far from tedious she really did get enjoyment every time.

We started the ball rolling with the first 18 room extension with a site visit from the same contractor and his foreman. The foreman was Chantal's friend Josh who agreed to fix two hooks in the ceiling of her room before Sunday. I was not in on the negotiation but I think it involved him getting to use them some time in the future. He actually did the work early on Saturday morning and took ages but he was rewarded with a very nice mouth job.

On Friday morning over breakfast Chantal was eager to have a serious talk with me, her sensible side was breaking thru. "I have let things get out of hand this week, while my mind and body appreciate the action it is unnecessary for me to work every day. The excitement will dull for both you and I with that sort of routine and we have plenty of girls that can make my customers just as happy as I can."

I did jump in and say "You are sounding sensible my love but I should say that we have girls that make our customers 'nearly' as happy as you can."

"I could be conceited and agree but it is not really true although I am in the top half dozen, anyway I am definitely going back to working on just two nights a week, Thursday and Friday, but keeping my options open for specials on other days."

I gave her a cuddle "Are you sure you can manage to keep your resolve you have yet to experience the full effect of your clit stimulation from your new jewellery with normal sex."

Ever the sensible girl said "That is what made me have these thoughts, it already adds to my response even during anal and the Doc showed me the effect it can have on Monday. If I do not limit myself I think I may truly become addicted which I do not want. I have made a mental contract with myself that says the two days only except for specials. I have already got several booking for the coming week which I will obviously honour."

She had six bookings running from 4 pm at 45 min intervals which went off similar to the previous nights although her last 'john' is worthy of a short description. He was a tall guy, quite possibly a trucker, who when stripped looked muscular although he did have a huge belly. She was going thru her routine and when it was in her mouth his equipment took on very useful proportions.

He opted to have her lying on her back at the edge of the bed and he slipped into her ass with the now usual ease and started a nice vigorous rhythm taking long strokes. Chantal let out a load 'Ooooo' and swung her legs around his ass and started a very spirited tempo of her own. She was really enjoying this one and obviously having one of her potent long drawn out orgasms. The guy did not seem anything extra special, a little above average for both stamina and size.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12