We Rule the School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie, come and introduce yourself," Simon said.

Katie knew not to hesitate. Bracing herself a bit against the wall, she rose, the plug still firmly ensconced in her backdoor, and walked gingerly towards the assembled dignitaries.

"Hello, sir, I'm Katie. I won the science fair in sixth grade."

She shook the man's hand. He looked dumbfounded, and Katie knew now from what Simon had told her that these men were all like him.

"Hi, sir, my name is Katie. My father called me "Kitty Kat" when I was a little girl."

"Thanks for coming to my reading, sir. I first masturbated at age twelve."

"Pleased to me you, sir. In high school, some girls used to say I was in the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee." It shouldn't have bothered me, but I used to cry about it."

Finally, she reached the man she knew had to be Simon's father.

"It's wonderful to meet you, sir. Your son will be the first person to ever fuck me in the ass tonight."

Simon could sense that his father's typical casual disdain has slackened a bit.Is the old man impressed?

Katie climbed onto the table and positioned herself on all fours. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail so that it wouldn't cover her eyes as she read. The table was fairly narrow, and Katie couldn't move much to the side without risking a fall. It was long enough to meet her four inches under her knee. Fortunately, the padding meant she didn't experience much leg pain from her limbs dangling off the edge. She could feel a cold sweat break out. Simon had only given her one instruction—to read the whole article to them. She had to finish.

The men were rapt with attention and made no effort to disguise the bulges growing in her slacks. The image was such a strange contrast, their impeccable suits and grave demeanor on the one hand and their obvious erections on the other. She stared at them for one last moment, perhaps faintly hoping they would stop all this, that it was some malicious but ultimately sophomoric prank gone too far. How could these grandfatherly men sit by and enjoy this?

"Campus misogyny degrades women, by Katie Greenwood"

Simon slowly pulled the plug out of her ass, and she grunted in pain.

"Armstrong College is supposed to be a place where people from all walks of life can come and develop themselves to the fullest of their abilities."

Simon squirted for himself a handful of lube. He had toyed with the idea of fucking her ass dry, but was afraid she would definitely end up falling off the table that way. A dry ass-fuck, as he knew from experience, was actually quite uncomfortable for both parties. He planned to reserve those for bitches who really need to get a message.

"Yet all too often, Armstrong students, especially women, people of color, and LGBT people are excluded, denigrated, and outright abused on campus."

Simon lined his cock up and, without warning, forced the head all at once past the defensive ring of her sphincter. The pain, lube or not, was electric and Katie couldn't help but exclaim that Simon was tearing her apart. The men only looked pleased, and a bit impatient.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh my god, please, please."

Simon waited for a moment, with only the head of his cock in her asshole. Already, it looked vibrantly red and swollen. I should've given her a bigger plug, he realized. Katie had begun to hold her head down, defeated and agonizing from the anal intruder. Simon grasped her ponytail and pulled her head back sharply. She got the message.

"Time...and...again the administration has—" she paused to wince in pain a bit. "—ignored valid complaints about the demeaning and hostile environment for women on campus."

As she continued describing the insufficient response of the campus administration to the graffiti on the Women's Resource Center, Simon began irresistibly wedging his cock deeper and deeper into her asshole. He didn't plan to withdraw his cock a bit until he had bottomed out and felt her bony ass meet his pelvis. He'd put up with a little bit of pain inevitable for pounding her ass balls deep because of how much greater the effect would show on her.

"One of the... FUCK...your dick's too big.. one of the worst offenders is the campus...you're killing me... fraternities."

Finally her ass cheeks met his body, signalling that he'd gotten as far into her rectum as his cock would allow. Still holding on to her ponytail for leverage, he placed his other hand around her neck for a moment. He wanted to be choking her, with his schlong as far into her ass as possible, for the next part, which was his favorite.

"Reliable sources indicate that one fraternity has even hired students as maids—" here the men all chuckled—"and put them in degrading positions."

"Was this little slut one of these maids?," a grey-faced man asked Simon.

Simon paused from his ceaseless anal pounding of Katie to mop his brow for a second. She desperately needed the respite, and ever so slightly, her asshole began to relax just a bit and accept Simon's violation.

"Actually, no. This is more than just her first time getting her ass fucked. Today's the day she learned that she's a cum bucket, which was also some pretty exciting news for her."

At that point, with her face doubly red from shame and asphyxiation, Simon released her neck and hair and grasped onto her hips with both hands. He ruthlessly slammed his steel-hard cock into her virgin ass. Unlike a curvy slut like April, nothing on Katie jiggled or shook when she was getting fucked, unless you count her whole body. She was fragile and weak, and had Simon let go of her hips, he could have fucked her clear off the table and into the laps of his visitors.

"Read," he said without affect.

"For true gender equality on campus, hierarchies of power must be challenged. All students must be treated with dignity."

That line was another favorite, and Simon slapped her ass hard, as if to punctuate it.

Katie was approaching the end of the article. Simon knew the grand finale was approaching. He peaked around Katie to see that the older men had all removed their cocks, and were stroking them vigorously. It was clear they had no compunction about doing this in front of each other.How many sluts had those guys fucked in, what, sixty years?,Simon wondered. Katie was in too much pain, and thus far too focused on finishing the article to notice what was happening in front of her. As bad as the excruciating rectal assault was, their lascivious states made her feel on worse. She was oddly glad to have the article to focus on, even as she felt the hollowness of her words. Feminist arguments are just less convincing when your ass is streched around a fat cock.

"In short, what Armstrong needs are strong women willing to take on anything to achieve their goals."

The unintentional irony of the statement put a final point on Katie's article. Finally, Simon pulled his engorged prick out of her now thoroughly blown-out anus. Katie had finished the article as published, and only had Simon's addition left to read. Simon moved around to face her, soon joined by the other men, ringing her as she read the final words on the page.

"On the other hand, what do I know? I'm just a stupid slut who's about to be covered in cum."

With that Simon let loose a salvo of jizz, striking her as if on purpose in her open left eye. The stinging pain caused her to wince and attempt to blink the cum out of her eye. She closed her right eye, and thus couldn't see who was the next man to paint her cheek with his seed. There was only a moment's pause between each blast, as shot after shot of salty cum began to cover her face, dripping in large glops onto the page she was still holding. When the last man had shot his wad onto the bridge of her nose, she heard the sound of zippers.

"Truly remarkable!"

"You've got something going here, and we'd love to see how this all plays out."

"Expect all the support you want from us—you've got a great future Simon."

The men were now chatting casually. Neglected for the moment, Katie finally cleared her eyes enough to open them and survey the scenes. They were all fully clothed again, while she was still, of course, a naked, cum-splattered mess. Moreover, they seemed to be completely oblivious to her. It was as if she had disappeared once their immediate gratification was over. Since no one was watching her, she slinked off of the table and made her way towards the small attached bathroom. There was no shower, only a toilet and sink. She only wanted to rinse her face of the cum, which was rapidly growing cold and stringy on her face. Right as the grasped the lever of the door handle, though, she felt a firm hand on her other arm, pulling her away.

"Where do you think you're going?," Simon asked her.

"Please, just let me wash my face and go home," she pleaded. She had no leverage here, but hoped, against all experience, to be able to move him to pity. She had pledged him the whole night, and god's knows what else he could do. She could hear ungodly noises coming from upstairs and assumed she wasn't the only girl getting fucked tonight.

"Here, let me," he said, again summoning up the voice of the guy she had fallen for. He sounded caring again, human again.

Simon opened the wooden door to the small pantry within the bathroom and withdrew a washcloth. He wet it and began gently wiping her face of the cum, rinsing the cloth when it became covered with semen. With a dry cloth, he toweled off her face, wiping the dewy drops of water left over from the washcloth and stepping back to admire her face. He saw her now, really saw her, for the first time: totally denuded, defenseless, alone in the world. She saw him too. Not the fake, boyfriend persona, but also not the sadistic, mocking bastard who had shattered her illusions. Looking deep into his eyes, she saw finally that they were ultimately empty—there was nothing behind them. She flashed back to his speech after their fight, when he told her that he never got to see her true self. She could appreciate the irony.

Simon didn't really hate her for the same reason that he could have never loved her. She was surprised by her reaction: in spite of herself, she felt sorry for him. Surrounded by worshippers, with women groveling at his feet—with all the power in the world, he would be forever truly alone.

"I meant what I said. The video's gone, and those guys are mine. They're not going to talk. And the job's real too. Fuck, I hope you find whatever you're looking for."

Simon paused for a moment and bored a whole right into her with his piercing, hollow eyes.

"But I meant the other thing too. You're gonna walk out of here through a goddamn shit show. And everyone of those girls signed their asses over 100% freely. You never did. I had to cheat, just a little, but enough. I really did trick you, and I hope you don't start craving for more F. So I meant it, if you come back for more, I'll split you open and serve you on crackers to these motherfuckers. You can decide what that means."

He turned to walk away, allowing her to gather her clothes and dress. Over the din of fucking sounds from upstairs, she couldn't hear what he was saying to the assembled men. At that point, she made a beeline for the stairwell and never looked back. At that moment, she didn't know whether she would ever see him again.