We Shared Her with a Stranger

Story Info
Fulfilling our desires to share her with another man.
1.6k words
4
73.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to persuade my girlfriend to have a threesome with another man. In my case it was very easy and very very successful.

This is a blow by blow account of how it happened.

Slipping my finger between her pussy lips and clit and feeling her getting wetter and wetter as we discuss her fucking somebody else.

Watching her read the 25 replies to our latest advert and her saying, "They'll all do".

Driving to the pub to meet the next guy who will be cumming inside her.

We're in the car park. I slip my hand up her long skirt to her knickerless cunt and she is dripping wet. I lick my wet fingers and taste her sweet juices.

Watching her smile as we identify and introduce ourselves to the guy who is now more desperate than ever to see this through. He's seen her close up cunt and face pic. He's really hoping he can see those eager parted wet lips soon.

I awkwardly hide my throbbing hard on as she gives me our secret spoken signal that she wants to fuck this man. We've only known him for two minutes. As ever, she delivers on her lusty promises.

As soon as she's given me that signal, she goes to the ladies. I'm thrilled to tell our new friend that she wants him to come back to our place and that she likes him.

I wonder what she's doing in the ladies?

We have five minutes to talk in the car together as our new friend is driving behind us. She's almost lost for words, she says she wants to fuck him and asks if I mind? My cock's oozing precum, I'm as excited as she is, I tell her I can't wait to see them fuck.

We're in our home. They sit next to each other while I go and get the drinks. There is a slightly awkward silence when I return.

I tell our new friend that she isn't wearing any panties. Would he like to check for himself?

As soon as his hand touches her leg she slowly pulls up her skirt and parts her legs. His hand reaches lower.

He kisses her. He diverts his hands to her tits. She undoes her blouse and reveals to him her firm young tits with rock hard nipples.

He sucks a nipple. She rubs his crotch. She moans. I know her clit's hood will be riding up. Her pussy lips will be bright pink. I wish I could watch her pussy reacting to him.

His hand has reached her pussy. I can't see but I know from her longing cries that he's found her clit. He is still sucking a nipple.

I can only stand so much but this is all about her. I suck her other nipple. She has her first, very noisy, orgasm. They are both desperate to go further but are both too shy.

I intervene and remove her blouse. She stands up and I undo her skirt. Her skirt falls around her ankles revealing her favourite brief black panties and black stay up stockings. She helps him to undress but stops at his bursting boxer shorts.

I frantically bring in the two duvets and several pillows that I organised earlier and hastily arrange them on the floor.

She is his and I leave her panties to him. He eases them over her hips and drops to his knees as he does so.

His face is level with her pussy, He plants a kiss on her neatly trimmed mound. I know he can smell her oozing pussy. I wonder what he wants next?

She interrupts him and asks him to stand. It's her turn. She steps out of her panties and takes a kneeling position in front of him. She goes to take his boxers down.

I hear her giggle. She hasn't untucked him properly and has pulled his boxers down with his cock trapped inside. She readjusts him and this time pulls his boxers down to his ankles. His cock is vertical, making a tribute to her sexuality.

They are both naked in front of each other. I know the feeling so well. This is a person you have lusted for. This person is going to give themselves to you and take everything you can give them.

His cock is rock hard in front of her. His cock is a good length and thick enough to fill her. I like it myself and I know she will love it.

She grasps him in her right hand and then exposes his throbbing knob. She wastes no time and takes him into her mouth. He moans. She must be tasting his male musk by now.

I wonder if he can hold out long enough? Will she carry on? I hope she can get him hard again afterwards. I take my own clothes off, they are far too engrossed to notice.

She has decided. She stands up and kisses him, her neck stretched upwards to reach his lips. Her hard nipples and tits press into his chest. His hands hold her waist, her hands drop to his bum and she pulls his stiff cock against her soft tummy.

She lies down and pulls him toward her. They are on their sides. Her magnificent curves, her hips, waist and tits are fully revealed to me.

As they continue to kiss, she raises a leg and rubs it down his. I gasp. She is opening her legs to him.

I am bursting with excitement. I am watching a couple in lust with each other. I am watching my girlfriend give herself to a stranger. I wonder if she even remembers his name, I don't care.

She pulls away from him and rolls onto her back. She says to him, "come here".

As he moves between her legs she spreads them wide. I can see her beautiful neat pussy slit, engorged and pink. As he moves above her she raises her knees high. In a brief second before he properly takes his place I see her. My girlfriends pussy lips are open, They are glistening in the dim light. Her clit is exposed.

And in an instant I see his hand reach between their bodies. He's guiding himself towards her. It isn't necessary. I know from her gasp that he's slipping inside her. Those beautiful little lips that I admire so much. I study them and play with them, lick them and photograph them, Those perfect lips have guided this new cock inside her.

They begin to move together. It takes a short while before they have their timing perfect. They are really fucking each other in harmony. This man is burying his cock inside her. She is pulling his buttocks into her.

She has raised her knees as high as she can. I can see his cock pumping her pussy. He is almost completely withdrawing from her and slowly plunging back in. I can see that she is taking him all as his balls kiss her outer lips. His mouth moves between her lips and nipples. I am so glad that she decided to fuck him in this most intimate position.

I feel pride that my beautiful girlfriend is liberated enough to do this. She is having a wonderful fuck. It doesn't matter to her who it is. Just like me she loves the novelty of having somebody new. She tells me later that she loves being watched too, it heightens her enjoyment even more.

I know what our new random friend is feeling. His cock is inside the tight slippery pussy of a passionate twenty six year old that he has just met. He is possibly experiencing for the first time that a girl can tightly squeeze the base of his cock with her pussy muscles. I wonder if, like me, he feels that wonderful sensation of being milked.

She always cums very quickly, often and noisily. Just as we fantasised beforehand, she is being quite vocal. Begging him, "Fuck me", "Cum inside me", "Fill me", "I love your cock".

She seems to know that he is close. Maybe he is whispering to her. He slows down in sync with her. I realise that he is trying to last as long as he can. I approve. I cannot believe how erotic this experience is. I am seeing animal instinct, desperation, lust and passion playing out in front of me

Their tempo slowly picks up again. She is begging him to "Cum inside me!". I don't know how I know but I know he is about to cum. He stiffens and buries himself balls deep inside her. She is screaming now as they noisily cum together. I watch his spasms as he fills my girlfriend's cunt with his cum.

They collapse together, still joined. They are kissing each other and exchanging "thank you"s. I tell them both, "That was gorgeous".

I know that she will want to do this again. I think she'll insist. I know that I want her to do it again, very soon.

Sharing your girlfriend is one of the most intimate things that I can think of. Having done it we cannot understand why anybody wouldn't do it. It is of course taking that first step. We have had many MMF threesomes since and only one was vaguely disappointing. He was fine but didn't want to stay for rounds two, three, four... it was a shame.

I purposely haven't given any detail of what happened after our friend separated from her. That as they say is a different story.

Each threesome we've had has been different. We never repeated a threesome with any guy but we did make friends with another couple that we saw and met several times. The fact that we meet strangers does add a lot to the experience for both of us.