We Should Go Back

Story Info
A 19 year old is orally assaulted by her cousin.
2.8k words
4.09
70.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 when we first met. He was married, 20 years my senior, and my step dad's cousin. Even knowing he was technically family AND married didn't stop me from fantasizing about him. Stanley was different. He was charming, and he was funny, and he had an incredible smile. And every time he looked at me my nipples hardened and I could feel a rush of heat to my pussy. I was drawn to him, but knowing he was married was enough to keep me away. Or so I thought.

Three months after we first met a family friend had a wedding. I was excited to have a whole weekend where I could find reasons to flirt with Stanley. He had never given me any indication he was interested in me. How could he be? His wife was a bombshell. She was tall and slender with a body I envied. When I saw her sweep her blonde hair over her shoulder I wanted to run up to her and yank out every strand. What could he see in me? Sure, I had a good body, but I wasn't like her. My body was tight, my hips fuller than her, and my breasts at least a size smaller. Where she had long blond hair, I had wavy brown hair. We were polar opposites, and if she was any indication of what he wanted, then I was most certainly not his type.

Saturday night, the wedding was in full swing. Open bar, crowded dance floor. "Let's grab a drink," Stanley said as he steered me towards the bar. He ordered two martinis and handed one to me. I looked at him as I took my first sip and said, "You know I'm too young to drink, right?" and smiled at him. "Please," he said, "I'm sure this isn't your first." He winked at me and I could feel my entire face turn red. "You're cute when you blush."

Halfway through our drinks Stanley asked if I wanted to grab a smoke with him. When I told him I didn't smoke he said, "Come with me anyway. I could use the company." He put his hand on my lower back and steered me out of the room and towards the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused. "Upstairs. I left my cigarettes in the room. We can hit the mini bar and sit on the balcony." The elevator doors closed and he pushed the button to his floor.

Why was I so nervous? We weren't doing anything, just having a drink. Once in the room he grabbed a can of coke and two little bottles of Jack Daniels and made us a drink. He lit his cigarette and we made our way out onto the balcony. I slammed my drink down thinking it would help calm my nerves. "Hey there, tiger, take it easy. Here, have mine, but don't suck it down like you did that last one." He handed me his drink and I had to talk myself down from immediately tipping it back.

It seemed like we were there for hours, but it couldn't have been more than 10 minutes. As he stubbed out the butt of his cigarette, I stood up and said, "I guess we should go back." I walked towards the door, unlocked the bolt, and had my right hand on the handle ready to turn it. Suddenly I felt him behind me and his right hand was on mine. I could feel his breath on my neck and it gave me goosebumps.

"Wait," he whispered into my ear.

I froze with my hand on the door knob. He moved his hand off my wrist and locked the door. I just stood there.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He leaned forward and I could feel his lips on my shoulder making a trail towards my neck and ear. "You smell so good" he said in a raspy voice. It felt like with every kiss he planted my pussy got wetter and wetter.

"We should go back." I said quietly. My voice sounding shrill and a little too loud. I was nervous and excited and confused. I wanted him to stop and I wanted him to keep going. I wanted to run away, and I wanted him to make me stay.

He bit my earlobe and licked my neck. "Turn around," he whispered, and I did. He pushed me back gently against, licked a trail from the hollow of my neck to my mouth and he kissed me. He pushed his body into mine and I was trapped between him and the door. I could feel his cock up against my thigh and it made me want him more. I wanted to unzip his pants, and feel his cock in my hand, I wanted to stroke him until he came. I wanted to fall to my knees and lick every last drop of cum off of the tip.

Nervously, I tried to push him away, "We shouldn't do this. We should go back."

He kissed me again, this time grabbing my hair and pulling my head back. I moaned. He ran his right hand over my breasts and my nipples hardened. He chuckled at me as he lowered the neckline of my dress and planted a kiss on the top of my breast. He pulled the top of my dress down, exposing my breasts. He took my breast in his hand, and ran his thumb over the nipple. I moaned again as he lowered his lips to the nipple. He sucked on it, bit it, flicked his tongue over it, and sucked it again all while thumbing my other nipple. He then switched and moved his attention to the left breast. His tongue felt soft and coarse on the nipple, and it felt like there was a direct line from my nipple straight to my clit.

I grabbed his face and brought it back to mine. I kissed him and our tongues swirled around in one another's mouths. I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and pulled him towards me and he groaned into my mouth. He pressed his pelvis into mine and began grinding into me. I could feel his hard cock rubbing up against me. He shifted his weight and reached his right hand down to my left thigh. He ran his hand up my leg and the palm of his hand ended on my ass. He squeezed my ass, then tucked one finger into the waistband of my panties, and ran it across my lower back. I pressed into him.

His whole hand was down the back of my panties and he was rubbing my ass. His hand started dipping lower down, and I knew he was going to try to put his fingers inside of me. I pulled his hand out and pushed him away.

"Oh God," I whispered. "We can't do this. This is so wrong. We have to go back."

He took my hand and led me towards the bed. I went willingly. I knew I would do whatever he wanted me to do.

He laid me on the bed and told me to lift my dress. "No!" I said, "We cannot do this," but I made no attempts to get up and move. He laid next to me on the bed and started kissing me again. I wrapped my leg over him and his hand was instantly running up my leg. He pulled my leg off of him and pushed my legs open. When I tried to draw my knees together he gripped my leg tighter and kept them apart. He had a vice grip on my leg and I knew it would leave a mark. "Ouch! You're hurting me!" I said to him. He looked at me, the smile was gone, "Stop resisting. I just want to make you feel good."

The change in him scared me. I tried to get up and he pushed me down. "Don't struggle. We'll go back soon, just a few more minutes." He loosened his grip on my leg and started kissing me again. His fingers were tracing light circles on my inner thigh. They made their way to my panties and he started rubbing cunt. "Naughty girl, your pussy is so wet," he whispered into my mouth.

He applied more pressure and my panties were pushed into the cleft between my lips. He rubbed his fingers up and down, up and down, then would circle my clit. I noticed the pressure would lighten up when he reached my clit, and I would raise my hips to try to get him rub harder. As he rubbed my pussy he sucked my nipples. I pulled his head into me and pushed my pussy at his hand.

"Please," I whispered.

He kept rubbing and I could feel my pussy start to get tight. Just when I thought I would die, he stuck his fingers inside the crotch of my panties and I felt his fingers slip inside me. "Jesus Christ! You are so fucking wet." He had two fingers inside of me and I was fucking his hand. I could feel his fingers sliding in and out of me, and I could feel my pussy getting wetter. He took his fingers out of me, circled my clit, and then thrust them back in. He did it again. Then he put his fingers back inside of me, and started rubbing my clit with his thumb. I couldn't keep my hips on the bed and matched every thrust of his fingers.

Then he stopped. He brought his wet fingers up to my mouth, rubbed his fingers on my lips, then kissed me. He licked off all my pussy juice from my mouth. "Mmm...that's nice," he said as he thrust his fingers back inside of me. "I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum. I'm going to drink every last fucking drop."

"No! We can't do that! You can't do that!" I tried to sit up and he pushed me down. He held me down as he moved down my body and started licking the inside of my thigh. I started squirming and the movement caused my panties to shift back into place. I tried to clamp my legs shut, but he grabbed my legs and pushed them apart. He bit my thigh. Hard. "I told you to stop struggling. All I want to do is lick your pussy. Don't you want that, baby?" I shook my head no, and he laughed. He laughed at me. "Really? Because your wet pussy is telling me something else." He leaned forward and l could feel his breath over my hole.

"Please don't," I pleaded with him and I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

He moved his head and his tongue was licking me through my panties. I could feel it through my panties and I knew my cunt was getting wetter. I was angry at myself for responding to him and I started to cry. When he saw my tears it made him more aggressive. "You little slut. Don't act like you don't like it. Your panties are fucking soaked through. You know you like every lick I'm giving you." He held my legs apart and licked all over my pussy through the panties. He then hooked his finger under the crotch and moved them aside.

He looked down at my cleanly shaven pussy, leered and then looked up at me. "Look at that pussy. It's so wet I can fucking smell you. You want me to make you cum, don't you? Good girls don't shave their pussies like you do. You want me to bury my tongue in your hole and tongue fuck you until you cum. You little slut." With that he lowered his head and ran his tongue up each outer lip. I closed my eyes tight. He then licked each side where my hip bone meets my pussy lips. Then back to each outer lip again. Then his tongue dipped lower towards my ass crack and he pushed forward as his tongue moved up my crack. He spread my pussy lips open, "look at that tight creamy little hole, I can't wait to shove my tongue inside you and fuck you" he said before he drove his tongue into my tongue. He drove his tongue in and out of my pussy hole and I could feel my thighs start to shake.

"You fucking like that, you little bitch. I can feel how your pussy tightens over my tongue." He drove his tongue into me again and started rubbing my clit with his thumb. I couldn't help but push into him. I spread my legs further and raised my hips wanting his tongue deeper inside of me. Then he suddenly stopped. "Open your eyes," he said to me, "I want you to watch while I make you cum."

He wrapped his arms around my legs, dragged me to the edge of the bed, then planted his hands on the backs of my thighs and pushed my legs towards my chest. This opened my pussy up to him I watched as he slowly lowered his mouth to my clit and started licking. His tongue made lazy circles around my clit. He'd stop, put his tongue inside of me and fuck me for a minute, then lick upward and circle my clit again. Down into my pussy hole, thrust a few times, then that slow lick up towards my clit. Flat tongue on my clit licking up and down and in circles.

I was so close. So close. I could feel my pussy start to throb, and I knew he could see my hole tighten each time I was close to cumming. Every time I was close he'd stop. He'd lick my outer lip, or lick my thigh until the feeling subsided, then he'd go back to tonguing my pussy.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please what," he asked and thrust his tongue into my pussy, then flicked the tip of his tongue across my clit. "Please stop? You want me to stop licking your creamy wet cunt? You're so fucking close to cumming, I can feel it. Tell me you want me to make you cum."

"Please," I said again.

He thrust two fingers inside my cunt and started sucking my clit. "Oh fuck! Oh God! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" He curled his fingers upward as he licked my clit. I could feel his tongue flatten and slowly lick my clit up and down and he fucked me with his fingers. He licked my clit, and then started sucking it, and his tongue would pass over it as he sucked it. My pussy started clamping down on his fingers and I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my pussy at him. "Make me cum! Make me cum!"

He put a third finger inside of me and picked up the pace at which he thrust his fingers in my cunt. He moved his head away from me and I fucked his hand. "Look at you. You little whore. You're fucking my hand and begging me to make you cum. Is this what you want?" He flicked his tongue across my clit. "You want me to suck on your clit and finger fuck you until you cum? Is that it?" Another flick followed by a quick suck on my clit.

"Yes. Please! Make me cum." I raised my hips and tried to drive my clit at his mouth. When it didn't meet his tongue I lowered my hand and started rubbing my clit with my own fingers. He pushed my hand away. "Oh no you don't. Tell me what you want." He flicked his tongue across my clit again. It was slow torture. I felt like I would die if I didn't cum.

"Make me cum. Lick my pussy and suck my clit! Put your fingers inside my cunt while you lick my clit! Please! Please lick my pussy! I want you to make me cum." His head was buried in my pussy and his mouth was on my clit. His warm wet tongue was licking my clit while he sucked at it. He was fucking me with his fingers. I could feel the feeling in the pit of my stomach, spreading down towards my toes. He sucked on my clit, then started with the slow lazy circles again as the feeling kept spreading down my legs.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted as I pushed my pussy into his face and grabbed the back of his head. He kept licking until the feeling subsided. "I want every last drop of your cum," Then he stuck his tongue inside of me and cleaned out all my pussy juices. He lapped at my pussy until there wasn't a single drop left.

I laid there panting, trying to recover. When he stopped, he stood up, straightened his clothes, and looked down at me. "Get yourself together. We need to go back now."