We Should Have Coffee

Story Info
You share an erotic story over coffee.
760 words
4.45
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We should have coffee sometime. I want you to tell me in person what effect my words can have on you, when they hit the right note. Or perhaps you should demonstrate?

One of my favourite coffee spots has a secluded corner – two comfortable leather chairs facing each other in a sunken nook that's more or less out of sight of the rest of the cafe. I'll wait for you to show up, get you your coffee when you arrive while you make yourself comfortable.

I admit that I can be just a little shy when I first meet someone. I warm up quickly though and I'm quite sure that your smile will melt my heart when I first see you. After we've exchanged pleasantries though I notice a glint in your eye and you shyly ask "So, how about that story you promised me?" You know how I like to share my ramblings.

I pull out my laptop and bring up the story, turn the screen around to face you and place it gently on your lap. The story is a pleasantly long one, born of an idea that came to me in a flash but then percolated in my dreams for a number of nights before writing it down one afternoon. Sitting right where I am sitting now, only this time facing you in person instead of dreaming of you as I write.

You settle in to read, slouching back just a little in the chair, your whole body relaxing as you glance at me watching you over the top of the screen. I watch your eyes follow the screen, recalling the story line as you advance to the next page. You close your eyes with a shy smile on your lips, your legs spreading just a little as you breath a heavy sigh.

I lean forward in my chair and gently touch your bare knee, just below the hem of your skirt. Your eyes open slowly, glance briefly around the room to assure our privacy, then fix back on mine. The same shy smile returns to your lips as your eyes turn back to the screen and you continue reading.

As you continue reading my hand slowly slides up your thigh, your legs opening just a touch more as my fingers find the soft lace of your panties. Stroking gently up and down I notice the first hint of wetness seeping through and feel the first slight shudder of pleasure as I rub up and down once more. As you continue reading I see your tongue run across your lips in harmony with my fingers following the outline of your vagina. After scrolling down a second page you close the lid, look around once more, sit up and reach under your skirt to furtively slip off your panties, then leaning towards me you whisper, "Put these in your pocket please." Slouching back into the chair you open the lid and continue reading, your legs open just wide enough to invite my hand back to treat you to a gentle touch.

Your wet lips feel divine to my touch, smooth, soft and warm. Your breathing quickens as I rub your slippery juices over and around you clit. You must be getting close to the end of the story, your eyes moving quickly as your hips press against my hand, low moans coming from your lips. My fingers slip deep inside you, delighting in the soft heat of your passion squeezing in rhythm to your moans, my thumb slowly stroking your clit. A sudden thrust of your hips as you pull your hand up to your mouth to bite back your scream, your whole body shuddering as you throw your head back, eyes pressed tightly shut. I steady the laptop with my other hand. Slowly you come back, relaxing as you open your eyes and then finish the page, closing the lid on the laptop as your eyes come back to mine. This time your smile is hardly demure, such passion burning behind your gaze.

Leaning forward you whisper, "I do hope you're parked nearby?" I nod. "Come, let me walk you back to your car then," as you hand me my laptop and gather up your things. "You need to finish what you started." is all you say as you hook your arm in mine and head purposefully for the door.

"We should have coffee together more often..." is all I can think to say as I double my steps to keep up with your urgent pace.