We Shouldn't Really Have Done That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

"Oh fuck!" This time her words were sincere and unambiguous. "Ram it up me hard." She didn't need to specify what or where. "I'm cumming, really cumming."

He rammed his fingers into both holes and the volcano erupted inside her.

"Yyeeeesss!"

With that long sibilant cry through clenched teeth she joyously announced her climax to the world, or at least to her partner, his head still pressed firmly into the soft flesh of her boob. She bounced on the bed, her pelvis reacting partly to the wonderful sensations racing through her nervous system, and partly to the mad thrusts of Alan's fingers inside her. Shock waves of pleasure surged through her, made stronger by the understanding of what had caused them, and the knowledge that she wanted more of the same. She wrapped her arms harder around his head until, unintentionally, he bit her nipple, but the pain only served to heighten her arousal and she crushed his face even harder against her.

It was the strongest orgasm she could ever remember, and it seemed to go on forever. When it was finally over she lay shaking with powerful aftershocks, her body covered in sweat and her muscles aching - and Alan's fingers still lying motionless and disregarded inside her.

"Good." He asked her after a moment, finally lifting his face from her breast.

"Was it ever?"

She wriggled free of his fingers, not commenting on where they had been resting, and sprawled spent and naked on her side, gazing curiously into his face.

"Why did you do that?" She asked after a moment or two.

"Because I knew you'd like it." He smiled, relaxed and confident.

"Well, I guess you know me better than I do." She admitted. "Fuck, but that was good."

"Knackered." He asked her, hoping for a negative.

"Not yet." She was still breathing heavily from the effects of her orgasm. "Just give me a minute and then I still want fucking. If you're up to it, that is?"

He glanced down to where his cock stood, rigid and waiting, fully recovered and twitching in expectation. "Oh yes, I'm up to it. Still want it doggy style?"

"Is there a better way?"

"Why do you like doggy?"

"Because you can get really deep in me that way." She giggled. "And anyway, after letting you stick your finger up my bum, I don't think I could do it face to face without going red."

"Would you like me to fuck your bum?"

"Pardon?" She'd heard him the first time, but pure surprise made her seek the extra time to reply.

"I said, how would you like me to fuck you up your bum?"

"I wouldn't!"

"I bet you'd like it."

"I bet I wouldn't. And I'm not going to find out, and that's all there is to it."

She sounded determined and Alan could hear an edge of irritation in her voice, and so he let the subject drop. He wasn't about to miss out on a shag just so he could press her about it. Even so, somewhere at the back of his mind was the idea that her anger was more with herself and her treacherous body than with him, and so he took a slightly different tack.

"Okay, just as long as you enjoyed what we did just now."

She looked across and the anger dissipated, a shy but happy smile spreading over her face.

"I shouldn't have let you, should I?" She shrugged her shoulders. "But it did make me cum really hard, I will admit that."

He opened his mouth to speak, but she beat him to it. "But that doesn't mean I want your fingers in my arse every time we have sex, or that I want your cock there. Just so you know."

"But we will do the same again?" He rephrased his intended question.

She dropped her eyes as her face coloured up. "I did enjoy it, and I will want it again, so I expect we will. But don't get carried away. I won't want it every time."

"Fair enough." He smiled at his success and reached his hand behind her head, pulling her towards him. "Give us a kiss then, so I know you're not mad at me."

She smiled and let the hand on the back of her neck guide her mouth to his. The kiss lasted longer than either of them anticipated, their tongues dancing together, darting into each other's mouths, exploring and tasting. She hung her arms around his neck, hugging him, pressing herself against him as he fell backwards and pulled her onto him.

"Hey!" She pulled her mouth free to protest. "I thought we were going to do it kneeling?"

"So we are, but I didn't think you were ready yet."

His hand groped for her breast as he spoke, making her sigh with pleasure. She spread her legs to straddle him and rub herself on him, the rock-hard head of his cock pressing against her stomach.

"Bloody hell, Alan, I'm always ready, you know that." She raised herself a little to give him more room to play with her breast. "But that's nice, so I'm in no rush."

"Make's a change." He teased before bringing her mouth back to his.

For a few minutes they kissed deeply, he playing with her breast, kneading it, moulding it and gently teasing her nipples, while she moved on top of him, rubbing her pubes and thighs over his stomach and shaft. Then, as was perhaps bound to happen, she pulled herself a little too far up his body, allowing his cock to spring free between her legs, only to unintentionally sink into her pussy as she moved back again. She stopped for a second, and then pushed herself onto him, taking his length into her.

"Hey, now that's not what we said." Alan objected, smiling with pleasure at the same time.

"In a minute." Roxie gasped. "Just lie still a bit, I love to feel you up me."

"So do I, especially when you're so fucking wet."

"That's mostly you from last time."

She was moving against him slowly, lifting and lowering her pelvis just a little to make his cock slide within her. He did as he was told and lay still, just revelling in the sensations from her sodden pussy.

For a few minutes they moved together, their aroused gasps and the erotic wet noises from his cock moving inside her the only sounds. But then he shook his head, pushing her away.

"Come on, get on all fours. I want to fuck you properly."

Reluctantly, because she didn't want to lose the feeling of his cock inside her, Roxie climbed off and knelt down, resting her head on folded arms to present him with her raised bottom and soaking pussy.

He moved into place behind her, pointing his cock, slick and slimy from being inside her. He shuffled closer, sliding the tip of his cock down her crack, leaving a faint trail of wetness from her tailbone down, over her crinkled anus and on down to her pussy. She stiffened as the head of his cock paused momentarily at her back door, but then relaxed as it passed on to rest at the very threshold of her vagina.

"You thought I was going to fuck your arse, didn't you?" Alan teased her.

"You're not going to, are you?"

There was something about the way she said it that unintentionally told him of her true desires. He suddenly realised that, even though her words were negative, her wishes were otherwise. He understood - Roxie wanted him to fuck her in the arse, although she would deny it, even to herself.

"Wait and see." He chuckled throatily, moving his cock back, pressing the head gently into the centre of her anus.

"No, Alan, I don't want that!" Her alarm sounded genuine, and for a moment he hesitated.

"I don't want it in there." She repeated.

Again he hesitated, not going away but not pushing further in either. But if she genuinely objected she would have moved herself away instead of remaining kneeling in front of him, her head down and behind raised invitingly. Tentatively he pushed himself forward, feeling her sphincter begin to open in acceptance – and feeling Roxie brace herself, pressing back towards him.

"No, stop."

He ignored the words, taking them for what they were, just sops to her girlish conscience. Something that later she could console her morality with if need be, pretending that she had tried to stop him, honestly she had. He pushed a little harder, feeling his cock begin to penetrate.

"Oh my god, Alan."

This time the protests were absent and he gripped her hips to steady himself, leaning his weight slowly onto his cock, pressing it into her. For a moment her sphincter muscle resisted, but his cock was too slippery and with surprising suddenness he was inside her, the muscle abruptly yielding to admit him. He stopped with just the head of his cock within her, wanting to take in the sensation and wanting to be sure that she had really consented.

"Be careful, Alan."

With those words, Roxie gave her consent. She was dry mouthed with excitement and trepidation. She'd thought of doing it before, but she'd been warned that a cock in her arse would hurt like hell. But it didn't, it felt nice, better than a finger. When he'd put his cock against her arse she'd felt her sphincter automatically contract and try to exclude him, and she knew that if he'd forced his way in then it would have hurt. But he hadn't, he'd waited until she could make her bottom relax, or so she believed, not knowing of his indecisions. Now his cock was inside her and she wanted him to go further, to push it right into her rectum. Bluntly, she wanted him to fuck her arse.

She felt him shuffle a little closer, holding her still by her hips so that his cock slid another inch or so into her as he did so. Then he paused and she understood he was waiting to see her reaction, to make sure she was comfortable.

"You can go all the way in, but be gentle."

He thrust slowly and hesitantly into her soft velvety arse, pushing himself up her until she felt his stomach press against her cheeks.

"You've got all of me. Is it nice?"

She could tell from his tone that it was nice for him, and it was definitely nice for her. The sensation was different from anything she imagined, a feeling of very erotic and very naughty fullness, a fuck but not a fuck, a wonderful sensation – and it didn't hurt.

"It's incredible." She admitted. "Fuck me Alan, cum in my arse."

"Oh god!" His answer was one of happy disbelief.

She felt his hands tighten around her hips, holding her still as he began to thrust, making sure that he didn't push her away as he plunged into her. Not that he needed to, she braced herself to receive him, loving the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her arse.

His first few strokes were slow and cautious, but as his arousal took over and as she offered no complaint, he began to speed up, thrusting now hard and deep.

Roxie held herself still, trying hard to control her instinctive reaction to push back against him, feeling his cock slide rhythmically in and out, and feeling the first signs of her very first anal orgasm. God, it felt so fucking good. She'd never believed it could be so good, so fucking erotic, to have a man shafting her backside, ramming his cock where it shouldn't go. She wasn't dead sure if it was just the sensation of his cock burying itself in her arse, or if the knowledge that she was doing something so taboo, so kinky, that was adding to her pleasure. Frankly, she didn't care, she just loved it, and her orgasm was getting closer. Her need to express herself vocally showed itself again and she urged him on.

"God, Alan, that's so nice. Come on, do it harder, ram it in me. Shove it right up my arse."

He groaned wordlessly in reply, his thrusts beginning to lose their rhythm as he got nearer to cumming.

"Are you going to shoot your load up me?" She asked him, breathless with arousal. "Are you going to cum in my arse?"

"Yes." He grunted from the effort of fucking her. "I'm going to flood your arse, fill it with cum." He knew how to turn her on with words. "You're going to drip with spunk afterwards."

She shivered from the thought, spreading her lags a little wider to take him as deep as she could.

"Do it, Alan, fill my arse." She was gasping the words. "I'm going to cum soon, can you shoot up me at the same time?"

She knew he had little control over his climax, but the thought of cumming while he shot spurts of spunk into her turned her on even more.

"You'll have to be quick." He told her. "I'm gonna cum."

So was she, the knowledge that he was about to cum into her arse did it for her, and she fell over the edge into her own orgasm, crying out and thrusting backwards wildly, her hands gripping at the duvet and her face contorted.

"Yyesss!" She shouted. "I'm cumming."

She pulled forward a little as he withdrew so that she could impale herself hard on his shaft. At the same time she felt his cock twitch, warning her of what was to come.

"Fill me up." She panted. "Fill me with cum."

Alan groaned and thrust himself deep, his cock twitching as his load raced along his shaft to flood into her rectum, her backward push coinciding perfectly with his instinctive plunge so that his first spurt sprayed deep inside her. He jerked her backwards onto his cock with each spurt, making her groan with pleasure, her own orgasm sending corresponding waves of ecstasy rolling through her.

She had never felt anything so marvellous, so sexy, and so fucking kinky, as Alan's cum gushing into her rectum, the whole thing making her cum even harder than she had before. On and on her climax rolled, each tingling wave making her cry out until, eventually, as his spurts lessened and he stopped dragging her back onto his shaft, her orgasm slowly subsided and finally ceased. She knelt there before him, trembling and aching, her strength all spent and her breath coming in deep gasping lungfuls of air. She could feel his weight on her back as he slumped behind her, his rapidly softening cock still inside her warm cum filled arse. At last, when his cock had finally slipped from her, she rolled over and gazed up at him.

"We shouldn't really have done that." She gasped when she finally got her breath back.

"No, perhaps not. But I'm glad we did.

"So am I!"

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12