We Survived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers

Now it was my turn to please Caitlin, so I rolled her over onto her back and began to kiss her all over. Her mouth, her neck, her shoulders until I finally came to the twin peaks of my desire. Using both hands this time I softly and slowly kneaded them while sucking on each of her nipples in turn. Using my tongue I swirled around those hard nipples. Her nipples, apart from being a red that matched her hair, were the size of a silver dollar and I could only just fit them entirely into my mouth. Caitlin was enjoying this as she ran her hands through my curly hair, at times when the pleasure was to great she would grab a handful and pull on it, nearly tearing it out of my skull. Still keeping my focus on her glorious breasts I reached down with my right hand and traced a path down the stomach, past her belly-button, down to the hair covered mound below. Because we had run out of shaving gear months ago we both were a bit hairier that be liked but at the moment I didn't care one bit, as my fingers found their target. Through the mass of hair they had travelled until they slipped into that magnificent valley. She was already wet, so my fingers slid along effortlessly until they reached the warm moist hole of her pussy. I slid two fingers into that dark chasm of love causing Caitlin to moan and thrust her hips forward, plunging my fingers down to the first knuckle. She shuddered violently as a new wave of her juices poured out onto my hand. I stopped and brought my hand up and licked it, the taste of the sweet nectar of womanhood filled my mouth and I was hooked, forever to become and addict. She moaned and stammered out "D..D..Don't stop". So I continued my ministrations on her breasts all the while exploring the inner sanctum of her mound her the golden prize that I knew that awaited. Her clitoris. I found her love hole easily enough and brought my fingers up slowly.

"Warmer, warmer, hot, hotter, Oh my!!" she said as I found the little fleshy orb and rolled it around between my fingers. Caitlin was moaning, "Yes, yes, yes" repeatedly, so I decided to leave the tender hill of her glowing breasts for the dark but sweet recesses of her valley.

She spread her legs wider to accommodate my head that was now hanging between her thighs. I spread open the fleshy folds of her pussy lips and saw the fruit ripe for the harvest. It was a beautiful sight. I saw the hood enveloping her engorged clitoris and immediately started lapping at it with my tongue. Caitlin let out a new series of moans indicating that I had indeed found the right spot. Not too bad for a rank amateur. I continued sucking on her clitoris, while I was gently fingering her warm and dripping wet pussy. Caitlin kept thrusting her hips forward until she gasped loudly and a shudder shook her entire body, one that I felt.

"Enough!!" she gasped. "I need to feel you inside me. Now." She added forcefully.

Who was I to argue with the beautiful lady. So I stopped and got into position where I could put the head of my penis to the edge of her love hole. Gently I rubbed the head of my penis up and down the length of her valley coating it liberally with her own juices. Then I entered her and met with some resistance. I stopped and looked up at her. "You're a, You're a..." I started to say.

"Virgin." She finished for me.

"But Kevin?" I queried.

"Kevin didn't get anywhere near this. He just said that he did to his buddies to look good. But it's you I love, and only you. Keep going." She said.

So I re-aligned my head with the entrance to her love hole and plunged it forward. She cried out in a moment of pain, I paused, but the look she gave was one of "if you don't keep going I'm going to rip your head off", so I eagerly complied. I started to pump away slowly, pushing my throbbing member deep into her. The feelings of pleasure that course through my body starting from the head of my penis were extraordinary. The moist warmth of her hole was only matched by the power of her vaginal muscles gripping and encasing my entire penis in her soft flesh. I had been steadily thrusting away when she grabbed me and flipped me onto my back, all the while I was still inside her. Now we were in a position that I had experienced previously, but could not recollect when or how. Caitlin started to ride me slowly with her breasts bouncing in unison with her movements it was a hypnotising sight. I immediately reached up and grasped her breasts with my hands. I twirled her nipples in between my fingers, causing her to moan and increase the speed of her movements. Soon I was adding my own thrusts to our intimate dance and we quickly fell into a rhythm. As she moved her self down on my rigid member I would thrust up, impaling myself deep inside of her. This continued for some time until Caitlin could bear it no longer and she ramped up the speed of her gyrations. The tightness of her pussy combined with the intensity of our movements caused us to reach a body-shaking climax together. As I came inside her I kept thrusting, even as she lay down on my chest physically spent, sending streams of molten come into her already sopping wet pussy. I must be in heaven as I held the girl of my dreams in my arms under the thatched roof of a native hut. We quickly drifted off to sleep.


I woke to see Caitlin cleaning herself up, I could see that rivers of my come and her own juices had covered her thighs as we had slept and dried there. I asked if she needed a hand, and she said maybe later, it was an offer that I would never refuse. After Caitlin had cleaned up we walked out of the hut and up to the village fire hand in hand. When the villagers saw us they all shouted and began singing songs and dancing. They were happy for us. The grins on our faces showed that we were happy for ourselves.

After a month long celebration we were married the traditional way, which included some very interesting experiences, that maybe I'll tell you some other day. In the end we stayed with the village until we grew old and Caitlin died.

THE END

wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad at all

A guys nut butter is spelled "cum". Not come.

tracysatintracysatinabout 14 years ago
The ending spoiled it.

Great story but i didn't like the ending, it should have gone on and on in more chapters.

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 15 years ago
Good but...

This was a very good story. Except for some small things that i found to get in the way.

Spelling and grammatical errors. And the ending. Not very imaginiative or original. We lived happily ever after, grew old and then Caitlin died.

Did we really need to hear that? could have left it at but that's another story. Leaving it open to write more if you wanted.

As for spelling get someone to check this over for you because spelling and grammatical errors really detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shitty ending

i liked reading the story it was well thought out,But the ending was really not that good.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
More Stories