We Take Care of Our Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie smiled wide and warmly. "I just wanted to be asked, Baby", and began to remove her clothes.

Maggie was on top of her on the couch. Kim had looked hopefully towards the bedroom at the start but Maggie had said, "No baby, that's his bed." She honored Kim's husband and then proceeded to grind against his wife. Kim's arms were wrapped around the older woman. Maggie bit and sucked at her neck while both of their pussies rubbed against each other's thigh. The speed was increasing and Kim was bucking against the other woman. She was purring and moaning, her breath coming in raged rasps. Maggie came up from her neck and caressed Kim's cheek.

"You're going to cum aren't you, baby?" She asked tenderly.

Kim, near tears and biting her lip like she does, nodded and a weak "mmhmm" was all she could get out.

Maggie kissed her deeply and passionately and slid her hand in between them. She shoved two fingers inside the little pussy and let her thumb mash Kimmy's clit. Kim's hips bucked and her pussy clenched down on those fingers and she screamed into the woman's mouth as she came. Months of loneliness and frustration by her own feeble hand were ripped away. Her whole body was trembling under Maggie. She gripped the woman to her and tried to wrap around her. She came and she came in violent convulsions.

Finally she lay back in exhaustion, catching her breath and moved her hand through her red hair. She opened her eyes to Maggie smiling down at her, beaming.

"What?" Kimmy was self-conscious now.

"You were beautiful, baby." Her friend told her in that sultry southern drawl.

Kim blushed. "Thank you." She said meekly. "But what about you?" she said after a moment

"This time was all about you, baby." The Matron slowly rolled off of her to kneel on the floor and kissed Kim before standing up.

Kim sat up on her elbows and looked at Maggie's naked body "But...but surely you need it."

Maggie bent and caressed the younger mother's cheek. "And you can give it to me next time, baby." Maggie's voice changed to that of the mentor. "Come on, let's go get your little boy."

Kim got jeans and a t-shirt while Maggie put her own clothes back on in the living room. Kim sat on the bed putting socks on. She had just had sex with another woman, but she didn't feel weird about it. Maggie was a friend when she needed it. She looked over at Jim's pillow. 'And I didn't cheat on my husband with some other man.' she thought and nearly cried in joy.

Maggie stood at the bedroom door. "You OK?" She saw the wet eyes.

Kimmy nodded and caressed Jim's pillow on his side of the bed. "Thank you."

Her mentor smiled. "We're army wives. We take care of our own, shug."

12