We Three Kings

Story Info
Three soldiers gangbang a slut.
1k words
3.12
71.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iraq has two temperatures: hot and hotter. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I was there to do a job, no matter what the weather was like. The reason I brought up the temperature in Iraq is to give you an idea the misery of being there, and how much letters from home meant.

Especially letters from beautiful women like Darla. I looked forward to getting a letter from her every day. Took the edge off the meanness of the place.

Imagine my chagrin when I found out she had been playing me. Zach, Pedro and I had just returned from duty in Iraq and were enjoying some much-deserved R&R in a bar. We were drinking beer and swapping stories.

The subject turned to women. Zach told us about a local chick he'd been corresponding with by the name of Darla who told him that she had a thing for men in uniform, and that he should look her up when he got back. My ears perked up. I'd been corresponding with a chick named Darla who had said the same thing. As it turned out, so had Pedro. Well, hell. If she wanted to fuck a soldier, her wish was going to be granted times three.

Three pitchers of beer later, we three kings showed up at Darla's front door. Our mission: to show her what happens when you play with fire. When Darla opened the door, she looked shocked at first. Then her face broke into a wide grin. "Come on in guys," she said, holding the door open.

"Surprised to see all three of us at the same time, Darla?" Zach asked, tracing her breasts with his finger.

"It's a pleasant surprise," Darla replied, looking from face-to-face, crotch-to-crotch.

"You don't know the half of it," Zach muttered as he pulled Darla to him. His mouth crushed hers as his hands roamed all over her torso. Darla made a half-hearted attempt to push him away, but soon her hands were all over his torso as well. She moaned when he squeezed her titties. Zach grunted his approval when her hand squeezed Little Zach.

I couldn't just stand by and watch—I was born for action. I ground my hard cock against Darla's firm ass and felt her grind back at me. Damn, I wanted in her cooter. "Let's get her on her hands and knees," I suggested to Zach. He nodded and like that we had Darla naked on the rug, ready to be fucked.

On her hands and knees, Darla looked up at us as we got in varying degrees of undress. "Are you soldiers man enough to divide and conquer?" she taunted.

I answered her by ramming his cock up her twat. "Shit, dude, the ho is already wet. My bolt slid right in her breech," I laughed.

"Shut up and fuck me," Darla sneered over her shoulder.

Pedro took position in front of Darla and bent his knees slightly, his hard 8-incher waving in front of her face. "Bitch, you talk too much," he muttered before grabbing her hair and shoving his rod in her mouth. That shut her up.

While my prod pounded her poon, Darla deep-throated Pedro like she was sucking oil from a deep well. In Pedro's case it was a very deep well. I knew from watching him nail chicks before that he could go a long-ass time before his love volcano would erupt.

I glanced over at Zach. He was pulling on his pud while he watched us. He knew he would get his turn at Darla. I glanced at Pedro. His eyes were closed but his lips were moving.Me, I just grunted with every slam into Darla's twat. Back in Iraq I had dreamed of the day my wang would be encased in her hot pussy. It was the one thing that got me through those lonely desert nights. But, damn, I never thought I would have to share Darla with two best friends in the platoon. Not that I minded, I guess. All for one and one for all, right? Besides, our little gangbang was fun.

My eyes had closed apparently 'cause I opened them when I felt a hand shaking my shoulder. It was Zach. "Dude, I've been saying your name for, like, five minutes," he said. "It's my turn."

I got up and Zach got down to business with Darla's well-tuned poon. Pedro had had his turn with Darla's mouth, so I ordered him to step aside, since I was still pissed about the bottle of Cuervo Gold he stole from me. "That's such bullshit," he complained.

"Yeah, but I can kick your ass," I reminded him. Pedro grudgingly stepped aside, muttering Spanish curses.

Darla made eye contact with me as I slid my dick into her hungry mouth. My eyes drifted shut while Darla played my skin-flute. God, she sucked cock like a real pro. I was in heaven.

All of a sudden Darla's mouth slid off my cock. What the fuck? I opened my eyes to see Pedro lying on the floor and pulling Darla's brown-eye onto his prong. That's Army ingenuity for you. Zach and I scrambled to get back in position, Zach manning her cunt and me manning her mouth.

Working like a team, we established a rhythm and fucked the bejeezus out of Darla, changing positions every so often until we each had unloaded a round from our cum guns into all three of her orifices. After we were through, we gave each other high fives and took a break. Darla handed us each a beer.

While we sipped ours, Darla emptied her beer bottle first. Then she was masturbating with it. Zach and I nodded to each other before setting our beers down and putting Darla back on her hands and knees. This time I manned her greased pooper while Zach took up his position at her mouth. Pedro tried to get in on the action but I shot him a "Don't you even think about" look, and he backed off. Pedro stroked off while Zach and I fucked Darla to explosive orgasms.

At the end of the day, we saw, we conquered, we came, we left Darla a very satisfied slut. Mission accomplished.