We Turn 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday, baby." She said.

"Thank you, babe."

"I was talking to this little guy, not you."

"Ha Ha!" I said and went out to get dressed.

She was still in the bathroom when I finished dressing so I went downstairs. I could smell coffee brewing and was hungry. Aunt Donna was standing at the kitchen sink when I came down so I came up behind and put arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.

"Happy birthday, Jake! How are you this morning?" she said as she turned her head for another kiss which I gave.

"I am good how about you?"

"I am well too. Coffee?"

"Yes ma 'am. I would love some." I said as she pointed to the table for me to sit down.

She brought me the coffee and a couple of eggs and toast. She sat down next to me and told what the plans were for the birthday lunch and I nodded. She started to tell me something else when Uncle Ray started telling everyone good morning and me happy birthday. He leaned over his wife and gave her a kiss and then leaned over me and kissed me on the top of the head. He went and got a cup and filled it with coffee before sitting down with his paper at the table.

"I think we have a fairly light day today, Jake. How about you and I blow off the afternoon and come home and finish that roof out back?" he asked.

"I think that will work if the shipment comes for the north end job." I said.

"Then a plan it is. Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup." I said as Jennifer came down the stairs. I hugged her then kissed her and Uncle Ray and I were off.

The morning went by quickly and everything fell in place so we could take the afternoon off to finish the shed roof. We made short work of it and finished by dinner time. We washed up and sat down to dinner with the girls and talked about tomorrow plans in Chicago. Sounded like Uncle Ray's bank account was going to be quite a bit lighter after tomorrow's visit to the Magnificent Mile.

"Uncle Ray, what are we doing while they are shopping?" I asked. "We are not following them around are we?"

"No, son. We are not." He said as he shook his head. "We are going to do man stuff."

"Like?" I said. I looked at him as a smile came across his face.

"Sweetie, just trust Ray. He will take care of you." Aunt Donna said with smile. I had the feeling that I was not part of an inside joke. I looked over at Jennifer and she was blushing. Sweetie? Again? I wish I could remember why that set off bells in my head.

"Okay, I will." I resigned.

We finished dinner and all of us helped to clear the dishes. Once the table was cleared, Aunt Donna shooed Uncle Ray out of the kitchen so he poured us a drink. Out on the patio, we sat down and Uncle Ray fired up a cigar.

"How are you really doing, son?" he asked.

"I am fine Uncle Ray. Why do you ask?" I looked at him.

"You have had a tough year. Lost your folks, moved to a new household, started a new job and just had your world turned upside down. I just want to make sure that you okay."

"I still hurt about Mom and Dad. I am not sure that I will ever stop missing them. But the rest has been easy. The two of you have welcomed me and being able to hold Jennifer every night makes this much easier than I could ever hope for."

"That's good. I am glad you feel that way, son. Your aunt and I are so proud of you and could not be any happier. We want the best for you and want to make sure you are happy. You have grown into a fine young man and as far as Jennifer is concerned, we are very happy. Your parents, Donna and I always had wondered if the two of you would end up together. There was just something about the two of you." He said with a broad smile on his face. "I was not so sure about having you two sleeping at first, but after seeing how happy the two of you were, I knew it was the right thing to do."

"Thanks. Uncle Ray. I do appreciate that. I do love the three of you so much. We have always been family, but this is totally different. Funny thing is, it felt right as soon as I moved in. The three of you made sure of that."

"That is so good to hear, Jake. We love you too." Aunt Donna said leaning over and kissing the top of my head.

I looked up and smiled at her as Jennifer sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. She kissed me while Aunt Donna did the same thing with Uncle Ray. We sat and chatted for a bit longer enjoying the night.

"I am tired and we have to be up early in the morning. Please take me to bed, Jake." Jennifer said. I nodded and we stood up.

"Good night, mom and dad." Jennifer said as she kissed both of them on the check.

Aunt Donna stood up and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, sweetie." She said and kissed me full on the lips. She would not let go for the longest time.

Sweetie? Again with the sweetie.

Jennifer and I went to our room and got undressed before climbing into bed. She cuddled up in the crook of my arm and put her hand on my chest. I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her. I told her I loved her as she reached down and started to fondle my dick. I started rubbing her back as she got me to a full erection. She sat up and moved down to swallow me and started to suck it as she fondled my balls. I reached out and started playing with boobs as she started to bob her head faster. I knew I would not be able to hold out much longer and told her so. She turned her head towards me and told me to let it go. Back on my cock, she continued to suck me. I exploded in her mouth shooting stream after stream into her. I could feel her swallow as drew back on my cock. Once I finished, Jennifer got up on her knees to straddle me and bent over to kiss me. I kissed her back and was surprised when I got a mouthful of my cum as she put her tongue in my mouth. I had to swallow there was so much of it. She sat up and looked at me.

"Well, what do you think?" She said.

"That was different." I replied.

"It was okay?"

"I guess so."

"Cool." She said as she cuddled back up with me. "I love you, Jake."

I told her I loved her too, but I don't think she heard me. She was asleep.

Chicago

We left the house about 6:00 AM that morning. Jennifer laid her head in my lap as we headed down the highway and went to sleep. Uncle Ray had the radio on low as he and Aunt Donna chatted and soon I laid my head back and was asleep myself. I felt the car stop and Jennifer sit up when Uncle Ray pulled the car into a gas station in Indiana.

"Where are we, Dad?" she asked.

"Michigan City, honey. Just need some gas and we will be on our way." He said.

The attendant come out and started pumping the gas. He told Uncle Ray how much and Uncle Ray handed over the cash shaking his head.

"Can you believe it? Seventy-two cents for a gallon of gas. Seems like highway robbery if you ask me."

"It is better than it was a couple of years ago, Ray. At least we did not have to wait in line."

Uncle Ray nodded and put the car in gear and away we went. We drove for another two hours and arrived at our destination. The Kinzie Hotel was an old one but it had been kept up and it was where Uncle Ray and Aunt Donna had stayed on their honeymoon. When we pulled up, a bellman met us and offered to take our bags which Uncle Ray tipped him. Uncle Ray went inside and registered at the desk. While we were too early to get our rooms, he was able to get it all set up. He came back outside and said we were all set handing the ladies the keys.

"It's about 10:00 AM here. What say we go find some coffee and finish our plans for the day?" he said.

We all agreed and went inside to the restaurant getting a table by the window. Aunt Donna had the itinerary all set for her and Jennifer and since the stores on Michigan Ave would just be opening, we all decided to have an early lunch then split up. We all ordered and as we waited finalized dinner plans for that evening. Our meal came and we all pretty much devoured it since it had been almost 6 hours since we had last eaten.

Meal done, bill signed the room, the ladies took off for the stores of Michigan Avenue and Uncle Ray and I headed out to find a cab.

"So what do we have planned for today, Uncle Ray?" I asked. We never really did talk about our plans for the day.

"Well, son, it is like this. We are going to do man stuff. First stop is a little shop that I love going to when I come to Chicago. Ah, here is our cab so get in." he said.

Uncle Ray gave the cab driver an address and off we went. The cabbie pulled up in front of a building with a cigar store indian out front. He told the cabbie to wait that we would be about 15 minutes. We went in the door and up the stairs and entered a tobacco shop. As we were entering, Uncle Ray said that while he did not smoke normally, when he was in Chicago, he liked to smoke cigars and this was his favorite place to get them. He greeted the man at the counter like he had known him all his life. The man at the counter went into humidor with Uncle Ray and they came out with a box of cigars and four extras. The man at the counter said he would have these delivered to the hotel and put the four extra ones in my uncle's leather case and we were off to the cab.

Once back at the cab, Uncle Ray gave the man another address and off we went again. The cab pulled up at the entrance and Uncle Ray paid him and then tipped him. Uncle Ray took my hand and drug me into the building. It was dark in here and everything looked really old. Uncle Ray walked up to a desk where a woman was seated and started to talk with her. She nodded and looked at me while Uncle Ray got his wallet out and handed over a fairly large wad of bills. He motioned to me to follow him and we walked up the hallway. He found the room he was looking for, opened the door it.

Inside were two women in short silk robes standing next to tables covered with sheets. Uncle Ray motioned me to the table on the right as he went to the left. The women standing next to my table was a tall blonde. She moved to me and put her hand on my chest. I looked down and with her other hand she untied the belt of her robe. The robe fell open and I could see her large breasts, flat stomach and her bald pussy. I had never seen a bald pussy before. I looked up at her as she started to unbutton my shirt. She took my shirt off and hung it on a hanger and put it on a coat rack. She then unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans and briefs down then had me sit on the edge of the table. She took of my shoes and socks, then pulled my jeans and briefs off. She hung the jeans up and carefully set my shoes and socks on the shelf above.

"My name is Gretchen. Your uncle has arranged for me to give you a very special massage today. Please come with me" Gretchen said.

She took me into a room with a large tub in the floor. I looked down and saw that Uncle Ray was already in the tub and the woman that was going to massage him was lighting his cigar for him. Gretchen helped me in the tub opposite my uncle and asked if there was anything she could me. I shook my head and I sat down in the tub. Gretchen joined me in the tub sitting beside me hip to hip. She started to lightly stroke my leg and of course my cock started to betray me.

"What do you think, son? Relaxing?" Uncle Ray asked smiling at me.

"Yeah, I guess so. You come here a lot?" I asked him.

"Whenever I can." He nodded. "I have to be in Chicago every so often since that is where the bank is. Been coming here since my honeymoon I guess. Your aunt found the place and set me up here for a wedding present."

"Aunt Donna knows you come here?"

"Yes and the two of them know where we are. We are starting a new family tradition my boy." He laughed at that.

"Jake, please sit up on the edge of the tub." Gretchen said. I did and she pushed my legs apart and started stroking my legs from the top of my thighs to my feet. As she moved her hands down my legs, she softly blew her warm breath on them.

Looked across the tub and saw that Uncle Ray was getting much the same treatment. The woman working on him was shorter than Gretchen, with smaller tits and bigger ass. She was rubbing his legs a bit harder now and that was getting a rise out of him. I watched as his cock grew until it was rock hard. I knew mine was doing the same thing. I looked back down at Gretchen as I watched her take my cock in her hand and rolling it between her fingers. I must have jumped a bit so she stopped. She reached down started fondling my balls. My cock got even harder as I looked down at Gretchen between her large tits. She stood up and held her hand out. I took it and stood up and got out of the tub. She picked up a large towel and dried me off. Once she finished drying me off she dried herself off. Gretchen then took me by the cock and lead me back into the other room and told me to lay down on my stomach on the table. She got her hands full of massage oil and began to warm it between her hands. The massage started at my shoulders and neck and for the next fifteen minutes she worked every muscle in my shoulders and back. Several times she put more massage oil on me then moved to my arms. Starting at my shoulders she moved down each arm and then massaged my hands and fingers.

"You feeling relaxed?" she asked.

"Yes, you are wonderful. I am going to hate to have this end." I said as she smiled.

"So I should continue?"

I nodded and she started working on my ass. She kneaded it and spreading my cheeks put a finger in my rectum. I resisted at first but she slapped my ass hard and that was all it took to take my attention away long enough for her finger to slip in further. She worked her finger around until I felt it hit my prostate. The sensation was unbelievable and I was surprised I did not cum right then. She took her finger out of me and after washing her hands and getting more massage started working on my legs and feet. By this time, I was getting almost sleepy. Her hands were like magic and I had never felt so relaxed. She put her hand on my back and told me to roll over. I did as she asked and as I rolled over I saw that Uncle Ray was almost asleep as well. He winked at me and actually yawned. I had to snicker a little at that.

"You doing okay?" Gretchen asked. I nodded and she went back to work. Again starting at my shoulders, she started massaging me working down each arm and hand, then my chest and stomach. When she got to below my waist, she took specific care not to touch my cock and balls. She massaged my upper thighs and all the way down my legs to my feet. She massaged my feet and between each of my toes and I have to admit, that I could not have been more relaxed. My cock even relaxed and went down to a semi-erect state. I was so relaxed that I had my eyes closed when I felt Gretchen climbing on the table with me. I looked up and she was eye to eye with me and I could feel her lowering herself on top of me. She started to slide her body back and forth on mine and I could feel her tits rubbing my chest and her legs rubbing mine as she moved the between my legs and then closing then with hers. I could feel my cock growing again and she smiled as she felt it grow between her legs. She slid up my body and then back down capturing my cock in her pussy. She slowly and gently started to fuck me.

"Let me know before you cum." She whispered in my ear. "Your uncle said I am not allowed to let you cum. Just get you close. He has other plans for you today. Please tell when you are close."

I nodded and then looked over at my uncle, instantly hating him. He was sitting up on the edge of the table enjoying the show. He nodded at me.

"All will be explained. Don't worry."

I laid there and enjoyed what Gretchen was doing. She was squeezing her pussy walls on and off and soon I had to tell her stop. Gretchen looked disappointed but I was on sensory overload this point. She pulled herself off my cock and before she got off the table she kissed me deeply.

"I hope I get a chance to finish that in the future." She whispered in my ear.

"I think I would like that, too." I said and kissed her again.

"Let's go get a shower before we get you dressed." Gretchen said as she got off the table and guided me to the shower. She turned the water on and got it to the right temperature and pushed me. She lathered me up and then rinsed me off and of course I had to return the favor. Once done with the shower, we dried each other off. Back in the room with the tables, I saw that Uncle Ray had already dressed and was waiting for me, looking at his watch and pointing at it. Gretchen quickly go me dressed and we were leaving with Uncle Ray gave each girl a large tip. And off we went.

At the curb was a taxi that Uncle Ray ushered me into. He gave the cabbie the address of the hotel and when we arrived, so were Aunt Donna and Jennifer. The bellman was taking several bags out of the trunk of the cab and carried them into the hotel. I bent down to kiss Jennifer.

"Have fun?" she asked smiling as she grabbed my ass.

"It was. But now I am starving. Is it dinner time yet?" I laughed.

"Just about. We are exhausted after all that shopping. It is such hard work you know." She said. "I think I need a nap first.

I nodded. Aunt Donna grabbed me and gave me a hug.

"Was it good?" she asked as she grabbed my ass.

"It was fun."

"Good. I am absolutely beat and need to lay down for a bit before dinner. Let's go upstairs."

She turned on her heel and walked into the lobby. We all followed and went to the elevator. Uncle Ray told the operator what floor, tipped him, and soon we were on the third floor. Uncle Ray led us to the room and unlocked the door. We walked into the suite and saw that the girls bags were already there on the table. Uncle Ray showed Jennifer and I our room and that our bags had already been unpacked.

Jennifer fell on to the bed and reached out for me. I went over and laid down beside her and held her. I started to get really sleepy and Jennifer nudged me.

"Get up and let's get undressed and under the covers."

I nodded and we stripped and pull back the covers and cuddled back together. I am not sure how long it took me to go to sleep, but I woke up to someone rubbing my cheek.

"Jake, we have to get dressed for dinner."

I looked up and saw Aunt Donna standing there in her short robe. She looked beautiful standing there and without really being awake and without thinking, I told her so.

"Thank you, Jake." She said. "You are such a dear. You two need to get moving."

I nodded and shook Jennifer. She moaned and said she was awake. I sat up on the bed putting my feet on the floor. Jennifer turned over towards me and reached out for my hand. I took it and looked at her from head to toe. She was beautiful and I felt so fortunate that she had picked me even though we were cousins.

"Jake, what are you doing?" Jennifer asked

"Just trying to get motivated to get dressed and not jump you. What do you think?" I asked. "Should I get dressed or just take you now?"

"While I like the idea, I think Mom and Dad might be too hungry to wait for us. Go get dressed, silly boy." She shooed me off as she moved over to me and kissed my back.

I stood up and started to move to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the water warm up. I got in the shower and started to lather myself up. I turned off the water and opened the shower door to Jennifer sitting on the toilet looking at me.

"I will never get tired of watching you. I love you so much." She said. I bent down and kissed her. She reached up and put her arms around my neck.

"Promise that no matter what you will always be with me." She whispered.

"That is an easy promise to make. I love you too and have no plans of leaving you." I put arms around her and lifted her to her feet.

When I looked at Jennifer's face I realized that she was crying. I held her to me tighter and told her that everything was alright. She nodded and I felt her start to calm down. Not knowing what brought that on, we just stood there holding each other for quite a while. She broke the hug and looked up at me and kissed me. Then she handed me a towel.