We Turn 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god damn, Jake! Fill my pussy!" she screamed and rode me harder. I looked just as she was falling down on my chest. I grabbed her tits and held her just off my chest as she ground herself against me and continued her orgasm, shaking and quivering. She started to come down from her orgasm and slowed down the pace of her grinding when all of a sudden she sat upright and started to cum again. My cock was still hard and it must have hit her just right and triggered another orgasm.

"Fuck me baby boy, fuck me! You're so hard! Oh, god that's good! Yes! Right there!" She screamed and I felt her cum again and with a rush of fluids that soaked my crotch. She kept herself upright as she finished her orgasm as I heard Jennifer reaching her orgasm.

"Yes, Daddy, yes! Oh fuck, Daddy! Oh fuck!"

"Here it comes little girl!" Uncle Ray roared as he came.

"Daddy!" Jennifer screamed.

I watched as Uncle Ray pumped her full. Jennifer had wrapped her legs around his waist and as they came down from their orgasms, he started to pull out of her, but she stopped him.

"No, Daddy, just let it stay there for a bit. I don't think I can take you pulling out so soon." She said.

My cock started to soften inside Aunt Donna who was still sitting on top of me. She bent over and started to kiss me and I kissed her back. Her tongue was fighting mine as we both came down from our orgasms. Aunt Donna stopped kissing me.

"I hope you didn't mind, Jake. I have been waiting for that for a long time. You feel just like your father." She said.

"My father?" I asked.

"Yes, your father. He was a great lover and I think that maybe it runs in the family. That was fantastic!" she said with almost lecherous grin on her face. "I just want you to know how much your uncle and I and love you and how much it means to us that you came to live with us." She started to cry. "It was horrible what happened to you but now you are my boy and I intend to keep you if you would like that."

I nodded. I was trying to take all of this in as I thought about what we had just done. I did love my aunt and uncle very much and this certainly brought a whole new dimension to it. I looked at face and leaned up and kissed her again.

"I love you too, Aunt Donna and cannot think of anywhere else I would want to be that with the three of you." I said and she smiled and kissed me again.

"Daddy, now you can get up." I heard Jennifer say.

Aunt Donna and I turned our heads to watch Uncle Ray pull out of Jennifer. As he sat back on the bed, I felt Aunt Donna get off me and move over to Jennifer. She kissed Uncle Ray and then moved him out of the way and got between Jennifer's legs and started to eat her messy pussy. Uncle Ray moved over beside me.

"Isn't that beautiful?" He said.

I nodded as I felt his hand moving over to my cock. He started to softly stroke it with one hand while he started to stroke his with the other. I felt strange laying there watching the love of my life, my cousin, getting her pussy eaten by my aunt, who also happened to be her mother, while my uncle, who had just fucked my cousin, his daughter, was playing with my cock. All of this was starting to bring my cock back to life a little bit. It was certainly quite a sight when I saw Samantha lay down on her back and got under Aunt Donna's pussy and started sucking my cum out of her. My cock responded positively to and started to get a little but harder as Uncle Roy gently stroked. Just about the time that I thought I had seen everything, the young man that was sucking my cock earlier got behind Samantha and started to fuck her.

"That is her son, Doug Jr." Uncle Ray said. "There was not really time for proper introductions earlier."

I nodded and watched the scene in front of. Jennifer was lost in her next orgasm, Aunt Donna was furiously eating Jennifer, but had to take little breaths now and then as Samantha ate her pussy. Doug Jr. kept pounding into his mother and picking up intensity. The four of them kept this up for a long time when a chain reaction started. Jennifer started it with a very loud and intense orgasm caused by her mother's tongue on her clit. Then, Aunt Donna exploded all over Samantha's face who was just started to cum from her son's pounding. Only Doug Jr. seemed to be holding on. Jennifer could not catch her breath from her orgasm and Uncle Ray let go of my cock and reached over and started to rub Jennifer's clit. Aunt Donna could not stay up on her knees any longer and had to roll off Samantha's face onto her back. Samantha was exploding herself and had dug her heels into Doug Jr's back. He kept sawing his cock into his mother as she hit her peak.

I felt a pair of lips on my cock and looked down and Doug Sr. took it in his mouth. He lowered his mouth down on my cock and ran his tongue all around the head of it. He started to slowly bob his head up and down as he it further and further down his throat. I started to respond to his ministrations as my cock grew harder with every stroke down. I just watched him as I heard Jennifer start another orgasm. She shrieked as her father continue eating her. I looked over and Aunt Donna had sat up on the bed and was softly stroking Jennifer's hair. I turned my head as Doug Jr. told his mother he was going to cum. She pulled him even closer with her legs as her son shot his cum deep inside her pussy. I lost it. I told Doug Sr. I was going to cum and he nodded as he slid further down my cock. I could feel him begin swallowing hard as my cock shot off into his mouth.

Once I was finished, Doug let go of my cock and leaned up to kiss me. I was not sure about that and started to back away but he was insistent. I stopped and let him kiss and when he put his tongue in my mouth, I could taste myself. He stopped and I heard him moan. I felt Doug coming on my leg. He shot his cum all over my leg and the sheet below him. I had not realized that he was jacking off while he was sucking me. He moaned more into my mouth as he kept his tongue moving around mine. He collapsed next to me on the bed.

Everyone seemed to have finished at this point and I realized I had to pee. I got off the bed and looked down at every one. Jennifer looked up at me and smiled weakly. Uncle Ray was holding Aunt Donna's hand as she stroked Jennifer's hair. Samantha and Doug Jr were spooning near Jennifer's feet. What a sight, I thought as I went in search of the bathroom.

As I left the room I realized everyone else was nude and in various stages of sex as well. The smell of sex hung heavy in the room. There were two nude women standing near the doorway, one of whom taken my clothes earlier. I asked her where the bathroom was and she said she would take me there. We went out the door and right down the hallway. She opened the door and then followed me into the bathroom. I lifted the lid on the toilet and peed while she stood at the sink running some water. Once I flushed the toilet and turned to leave, she stopped me and used the washcloth she was holding to wash my genitals. She rinsed me off then dried me off. She opened the door and then followed me back to the sex room.

Jennifer was sitting on the side of the bed waiting for me. She motioned me over to a vacant couch and we sat down.

"I am sorry I could not tell you what the plans were for tonight, I had promised Mom and Dad. Are you okay with what happened?" she asked with more than a little concern on her face.

"I think so." I said. "You knew this would happen?"

She nodded.

"And you were okay with what happened?" I asked.

"Yes. When they talked to me about it, I was excited to try. They wanted to surprise you. I wondered if that would be a good idea, but Dad thought you might have had second thoughts about it if they told you ahead of time. They were afraid you would balk."

"I might have." I nodded. "It was fun. We did things I would have thought we would never have done, and I need to think about what we do going forward. Seems as though my family has done this before."

"Yeah, that I did not know but it seems kind of sexy that your dad and my mom were lovers. I think we need to delve into that with Mother." She giggled.

Aunt Donna and Uncle Ray walked up and asked if they could join us. We both nodded and they sat down on either side of us.

"Jake, I am sorry we did not warn you about tonight. I am sure that Jennifer told you we were not sure how you would react." Aunt Donna said taking my hand. "Are you okay?"

"I am right now, but really nothing has sunk in yet." I said as she took both my hands. "It is a lot to take in. I will need some time to think about it to be sure."

Aunt Donna nodded and held my hands even firmer.

"I know we did not really give you a choice but I hope that you are okay with us. We do not want to jeopardize how we feel for one another or that we have broken your trust. We love you, Jake and hope you still do love us." She said with tears in her eyes.

I took her hands and placed them on my chest as I looked in her the eyes.

"Aunt Donna, I love the three of you so very much. I cannot believe that we have not had more bumps in the road the last three years since the accident. I do need some time to figure out what I want to do about THIS going forward, but my feelings for you and our family have not changed. As long as you can feel my heart beating, that will never be a problem."

She reached out and hugged me just about smothering me. I felt a large hand on my back and then Uncle Ray's arms wrap around both of us.

"We love you too, son. I appreciate your openness with us. We will respect the time you need, of course." He said.

"I also think we need to talk about this more tomorrow." I said. I turned to Jennifer. "You are okay as well?"

She nodded.

"Right now, I think I could use a drink." I said standing up.

"I know just where to find one." Uncle Ray said.

We walked out if the room and down to the library. The women on staff asked us what we would like and we all put in orders and sat down in the chairs by the fireplace. Our drinks arrived and after a swallow I looked at my aunt, my cousin and aunt and realized we were all naked. I must have had a look on my face that concerned my aunt.

"What are you thinking, Jake?" She asked.

"That we are all sitting here naked and none of us are even thinking about it." I said.

"Is that making you uncomfortable, Son?" My uncle asked.

"Actually, no. It almost makes me feel more secure in a funny way." I said. I could get used to this easily."

"I never thought about it much, but I think I could too, now that you mention it. What do you think, Donna?"

"I guess so." She said.

"Jennifer?"

"Okay by me I suppose."

"More to think about, Jake."

I nodded at him and went back to my drink.