We Two Wolves, 2011

Story Info
A metaphorical tale of the beasts within we lovers.
1.3k words
4.54
25.2k
16
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,436 Followers

She's come into my woods. She's dared to, her nervous fear, her scent, making me hard. Her soft ripeness. Her backward glances. I follow. My cock is throbbing, so hard it draws all of my energy, rings, aches, to be inside her. The way her body shakes and wiggles as I pull her clothes away. Her breasts jostling. The way she invites me. Waving her bottom, swaying, pushing her bottom up, raising her red dress, naked underneath, my pulse quickens, my cock throbs, pressing her swaying breasts and shoulders to the forest floor, a growl grows in the hollow of my thick chest. Her eyes are salacious, big, with anticipation, uncertainty. Want. Desire.

Bigger than her. Something in me has to have her, has to take her, has to be inside her, wants her to feel the pleasure, what her pussy craves. I mount her. I wrap my forearms around her hips. Use my paws to spread her legs from underneath her, pulling her thighs out, her round soft pale bottom to me. I grip the taper of her back. Bite at her shoulders, at her throat. She whimpers, with want, my hard solid cock bouncing on her lower back, sliding against her, bumping against her sex. She wriggles and pushes back, dips and arches, opens her hot little cunt, her cooing little whimpers, urging me to be inside her. She looks back at me, and I look into her eyes as I touch the tip of my cock to her spreading pink shiny swollen slit. She's ready for me. She's wet, creamy satiny hot to the touch. My pre-cum dripping, glistening on her lower back, ignites her. The way she stretches.

The feeling of entering her, the feeling of sliding inside her, her soft hot glove of her gushing breaths, the sensation of her sex wrapping around my thick throbbing dripping hard cock makes my cock throb even more. I sink myself into her. Fuck my cock into her. Deep. Grip her tender hips. She's so tight, so hot, so wet around me. Her entire body wants. I growl to her whimpers. Grip her hindquarters even tighter to me. Practically drag her backwards. Pulling her to me, into her, deeper. I lean over her, and she pushes back, her back into my chest, her head beside mine, her face hot, her mouth open, her breathing hot-wet, her bottom thrust up and against me, my cock, buried, inside her, fucking.

The sounds of her little cries, my little baby, my little girl, her whimpers, her lust for my cock. My lust for her, her hot little cunt, a love like the lust of night-jasmine. I fuck deep into her. Fucking my little girl, her cunt gripping my cock inside her. I fuck fast and hard, and then slow, long drawing slow strokes, almost out, and long, in. She's panting. Turning her head back, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She's cumming. Her wetness floods around my cock, drips from her, her swollen pink hot sex, my cock, expanding, swelling, fucking into her. Throbs in the heat of her.

She pushes back even harder, her back into my furry chest, my belly, my groin. Her eyes are closed, her mouth open, her guttural sounds, make me powerful. She rubs the side of her face against mine, purrs into our breaths, nuzzles, hot, wet, turns her mouth, again pushes her tongue into mine. Her cooing heated whimpers make me more a beast. Her pussy squeezing, gripping my cock deep in her belly, her breasts shaking and swaying to my every thrust. Urging me. Wanting. I growl. I fuck deep inside her, hard, feel the rising heat in my balls, the need. Gripping her. Dragging her backward. Taking her. I explode inside her. Her so small under me. Her cooing, soft whimpers. Her taking my force, my weight, the power of my need between her small little shoulders, between her soft legs, arching her back, her dripping wet little cunny, squeezing, soft-warm, milking, all of my cum. She pants, murmurs, breathes, whispers her soft mewling desire, to my growls of my pleasure with her. Here in my forest.

***

She's come back, for more. I greet her this time. My equal. I rub against her. Hers. Instead of a skirt she's wearing shorts and panties. Dappled in sunlight. She kneels. She looks over her shoulder at me, moving, around her. The forest floor is cool-damp on her knees. The open forest, its earthy fragrance. Its deep silence. She wiggles her clothes down, her knees together. Her little hips bare soft warm. She moves her body, wriggling, flowing, like grass in the river. Her shape under her tight t-shirt, her curves. My cock aching hard for her. I growl her nakedness. The coarseness of my muscle. My fur. Rumbling inside. Scares her. Her tits sway as she turns back again. I brush my shoulder along her side, her belly. I breathe her in. Her freshness. Her knuckle in her mouth. I circle her. Her courage, to let her hand glide across my back.

She's so tiny, so feminine. Light to my mass. She feels my brutish calm. I brush against her pushing her forward onto her hands. Her knees trapped together by her clothes. Her bottom, pressed upward, the backs of her pale thighs. Her grey t-shirt clings to her. The round of her hips are rounder. Her breasts hang down, firm and swollen hard under the soft material. Her nipples coned, puffy, hard. I lick her hot moist sex.

She moans, pushes back at my hot hungry mouth. She gushes a soft long mewl. Breathes, as I move around her again. Making her want. Need. I rub against her side, my mate. Stop. My cock throbbing, aching hard. For her. Gesturing, for her to touch me, it. She understands. Reaches out, takes my cock in her soft hand, and without urging, slides me into her warm wet eager mouth. She sucks me, lovingly, hungrily. I groan out my pleasure. Her one long vibrating moan, hums through my cock, into my cum filled balls. I pull myself from her, growl. She turns. Moves her upthrust bottom toward me. Tells me.

She's so tight, her knees held together, hobbled. She reaches back. Her whimpers frustrated. She's been waiting, to come back. She's made herself hungry. I like, that she has, let her guide my cock to her soft little pussy, and drive my cock into her, thrust after thrust into her swollen creamy hot sex. She's familiar. A lover. Fucking her, my cock filling her. Her my lover filling me. I pause and she keeps moving, milking my cock inside her, taking me for her own, showing me, rocking back and then forward, her my equal, Her.

I growl, "You love my cock inside you, don't you?" to her hot glowing "You love my hot little cunt, don't you?" pushes her back into my belly, nuzzles the side of my face with hers. Hers.

I slide my tongue into her mouth, and she kisses me back, our tongues in each other's mouths, fucking. I like the feeling of her under me, the heat of her, the smell of her, her hair, her heat, her sweat, the beat of her heart. I fuck my cock deep into her, to show her. Grip her tight. She squeezes me inside her. Pushes her sex up higher, arches her back, gives me her cunt. Mine.

My cock throbs inside her quivering as she cums. Her undulations, her moans urge me to fuck her hard, and deep, and long. Her cries echo through my forest. I growl, and my growl echoes through her. She wraps one hand around my neck, pulls me to her, urges me to to fuck her hard. We flow. We pant. She moans, when I do. I grip her hips. Pull her hard, dragging her into me, groaning. She squeezes me inside her, again and again, fucking back, fearlessly, milking my cock as I explode inside her, moans out, breathes, "yesssssss, cum in me, Daddy" her shuddering whispering hiss, my bucking my hips against her warm fleshy bottom, the heat of her mouth meeting mine.

***

Dedicated to the heat and wildness and abandon of we two animals in this vast wilderness.

xxx,

Sumddy

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,436 Followers