We Want Another Baby Ch. 01

Story Info
Poor decision leads to fantasy becoming reality.
1.8k words
4.09
133.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forporn
Forporn
198 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 8 years and are the proud parents of Franklin, our 6 year old. After having Frankie my wife Kim and I decided that one was enough. Neither of us was making a lot of money and the strain on our finances with one kid was hard enough. A vasectomy was the best way to assure us not to have an accident. I hated condoms and we learned that a man getting taken care of was a much simpler, cheaper and safer than having her tubes tied.

Then our situation changed for the better. I was promoted; we came into some money through inheritance and made some good decisions with some investments. We're not rich, but were well off enough that Kim could afford to quit her dead end job, which she hated. It has been three years since the vasectomy and a year since Kim left her job. She was getting a bit lonely during the day since Frankie was in school now. So we, meaning Kim, have decided that Frankie needed a little brother or sister.

I tried to have the vasectomy reversed, an option we thought we had, but after trying for six months to get pregnant it seems like the reversal didn't take. I went to the doctor and he confirmed it. There was no way for me to father another child.

We looked into adoption but Kim really wanted to have another baby of her own. We thought of a sperm bank, but the cost is overwhelming and Kim doesn't trust them. Too many cop shows about sperm bank doctors donating themselves. We were both pretty bummed out about the situation. I felt like an idiot for thinking in the short term. We both did, but I had to admit (at least to myself) that one of the main reasons I got the vasectomy was so I wouldn't have to use condoms. Looking back I felt like it was my selfishness that caused the situation we were now in. So I thought maybe I'd have to sacrifice to make my wife's dream of another baby come true.

I surf the net a lot and have read a lot of stories where the dilemma we have is resolved by the wife getting knocked up by some other guy. Now, part of me is disgusted by this idea. If Kim ever cheated on me and got herself pregnant I can't even think about what I'd do. I'm sure jail time would be in my future. On the other hand her having sex with someone else was a turn on...as an idea.

I have a voyeuristic side and watching a woman getting fucked by someone else has always been a fantasy of mine. The idea of watching a woman, especially my wife the woman I love, being so turned on, so horny, that she'd suck and fuck someone while I watched made my dick hard. I never thought it would actually happen though. I told Kim about it and to my surprise she didn't freak out. She wasn't totally for it either but she admitted she had read some of the same stories and thought about it.

A few days later we were in bed fooling around; I was licking her clit as she ran her fingers through my hair. I buried my mouth in her vagina as she gripped my head with her thighs, my tongue lapping at her juices as I moaned into her.

"You taste so good." I said when I came up for air. Before she could respond, or complain about me stopping, I went back to town. I had my chin between her labia as I licked her clit as quickly as I could, starting off lightly and getting more intense as she grinded into me. She was moaning and every so often would forget to breathe then let out a gasp. I managed to fit two fingers inside her as my mouth worked. I couldn't really thrust with them at that angle and still lick her, but she loved the feeling of something inside her when she came. I knew she was close, but it was always a surprise when she had her bigger orgasms. One second she was moaning, the next she was gasping for breath as her hips jerked violently. She pulled my hair and I could feel her pussy spasm around my fingers.

"Ohh baby." She said as she stoked my hair. "Your turn."

She moved around and pushed me onto my back, crawling between my legs. She started by licking up my cock, then back down to tongue my balls. Every so often would suck my cock but would stop before I got too carried away. She had a finger between her own legs and was stroking her pussy as she played with me. That was as much for my benefit as it was hers. I loved to watch her play with herself and get herself off.

"Who could we get?" She asked out of the blue.

"Who could we get for what?" I replied as I ran my fingers through her hair. I was enjoying her attention and had no idea what she was talking about.

"Who could we get to fuck me?" she repeated. I looked down at her as she licked up my shaft with a mischievous grin before she pursed her lips around the head drooling all over it as she milked me with her hand. She had to squeeze the base of my cock to keep me from cumming.

I had been mentally putting together a list over the past few days. Some were typical: her best friend Tim who was married and had 3 of his own. He and his wife were swingers so it wouldn't be a huge step for him. Another option was a college kid, Bill, who worked at Kim's gym. He was young looked sort of like me and was smart as a whip. Kim didn't mind the fact that he seemed to be carved out of steel.

Then there were the not so typical. My brother Joe or my dad, I know that might seem strange but at least I knew she wouldn't run off with one of them and least then her...our...new baby would be blood related to me.

"I've been thinking about it since I mentioned it to you." I told her.

"Oh have you? Tell me who were you thinking about asking? Whose cock would you want to have in my pussy you nasty man?" She was grinning up at me; she knew I was a closet voyeur. She took my cock back in her mouth and resumed sucking me.

"What about Tim?" I said. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was looking up at me as she swallowed my cock.

"I guess so. We know he can have kids. You sure this isn't just so you can get in Natalie's pants?" she said with a grin.

As I said, Tim and his wife, Natalie, were swingers. They were pretty open about it with us and they were forward enough to let us know that they'd be up for swapping or having a foursome if we ever decided to join the lifestyle.

"No, I just thought he'd be easy to convince. And I trust him."

"Anyone else or is this a one man list?"

"What about Billy from the gym? I've seen the way he looks at you. Hell I've seen the way you look at him. I thought you were going to jump him after he was showing you how to do squats last week."

"He is cute. I know he'd fuck me, but do you trust him like you do Tim?" my wife asked in a little more serious tone.

"I guess so. He's so young I don't think he'd try to steal you away from me. I can't see him explaining to his friends and family why he broke up a marriage and has to look after two kids, one of who isn't his."

My wife was sucking my cock again, but slowly as if she was preoccupied.

"I guess you're right. I bet he has a big, hard cock." She sat up and spread her legs, reaching down she spread her pussy. "Do you think his big cock would fit in my little pussy?"

I grabbed my cock. "I hope so. I know mine fits. Your pussy fits my cock like a glove."

"Oh yeah, I know it does baby." She slid up my legs until her pussy was rubbing against my cock. She trapped it flat between my abs and her cunt, sliding forwards and backwards on it, but not putting it in.

"Anyone else in mind?" she asked again.

I hesitated. I didn't know how she'd feel about the other two options and I didn't want her upset or turned off. I wanted her to fuck me; I was already on the verge of exploding.

"Well..." now or never I thought "What about my brother or my dad? At least the baby would look like me, and be related to me, right?"

I needn't have worried about her reaction. She immediately put my cock in her pussy and slammed down on me taking me all the way in as she leaned in to kiss me. Her hips were bouncing up and down on my cock. Her tits were resting on my chest bouncing as she fucked me.

"You're so nasty." She whispered in my ear, her voice trembling. "Imagine it; imagine your brother's cock inside me, pounding into my cunt getting ready to give me his baby. We'd make you an uncle and a daddy at the same time." She was panting, I could feel her pussy clamping around my dick, trying to coax the cum out of my balls.

She kept whispering in my ear as fucked me. All I could do was listen and try not to cum.

"Oh god, or your dad. I bet your dad has a thick cock; it would fill me right up. He'd shoot his sperm in me. I'd tell him just what I wanted him to do."

She spoke louder now, it was like she wasn't even talking to me anymore.

"Oh daddy, fuck me. Fuck my pussy good. Shoot in me daddy, fill me up. Oh, daddy. Daddy fill me up."

She was cumming. Her whole body was jerking as her pussy contracted around my cock. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her, burying my dick in her as I shot off in her cunt. She collapsed on me, a dreaming smile on her face as she rested her head on my chest. "I love you." She said quietly.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed her forehead before we both drifted off to sleep. I was sure the conversation the next day would be much different than tonight was. People say the craziest things when they're fucking up a storm.

To be continued...

Forporn
Forporn
198 Followers