We were Just Kids in Love

Story Info
True story of two teens losing their virginity together
1.4k words
4.23
67.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please do not copy this or republish in any way without my explicit permission. Some ages, locations, and names have been slightly altered to protect people involved. Both of us in this story are eighteen years old or older. I am a new writer and would appreciate feedback. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

"So what do you want to watch?" Caleb pulls on my hand and pulls me down the stairs to his parent's basement.

"Come on I picked last time! It's totally your turn." I smile and go lay across the couch so he has no room to sit down.

"Fine I'll pick something I know you don't want to watch!" He leers at me and makes me giggle as he picks up a movie and hides it so I can't see. He puts the movie in the PS3 and grabs a controller before he comes back to sit on me.

"Jeez you're squishing me!" I exclaim and he gets up so I can move my legs out of the way and he can sit.

"It's what you deserve, you couch hog!" He grins and rubs my legs when I put them on his lap. The movie has reached the title sequence.

"Oh nooo, not Final Fantasy, you are such a nerd!" I groan theatrically and he laughs and starts up the movie.

We watch a little bit of the movie until I get bored with it and start massaging his crotch with my feet. He closes his eyes and moans softly as his groin gets warm and his cock hardens from the contact.

I whisper, "Come here sexy," and spread my legs as he climbs between them and kisses my lips hard. I completely forget about the movie as he gently pushes his tongue into my mouth and plays with my tongue. Turning him on always makes me wet and I moan a little into his mouth as he grinds his hard on into my pussy through my jeans. He moves his hand up to cup my breast in his hand and he gently massages it through my clothes. I move my hands to his waist and unbutton his jeans and slowly pull down the zipper as he moans for my touch.

"Shh your mom is upstairs!" I whisper into his ear and he quiets down but tries to force my hand onto his cock. I let him and stare into his eyes as I slip my hand into his boxers and wrap my small hand around his nine inch uncircumcised cock and start pumping it up and down as he closes his eyes from the pleasure of the friction. I stop and push him off for a second as he looks at me confused. I unbutton my jeans and start pushing them off, revealing my cute magenta briefs as he sits there wide eyed and his hand drifts down into his boxers and he starts stroking himself. I push my jeans off one leg and leave them around the other in case we need to get dressed fast. I pull him back on top of me and our kissing resumes, but he has his hand between my legs rubbing my clit until my panties are soaking wet and I'm helplessly humping his hand with desire.

My body desperately wants more than how far I've ever let him go. I know I am going to give my virginity to him someday soon and I figured tonight was as good as any night. But first I just want to feel his mouth against my pussy so I push him away again to slide my underwear down until I'm only wearing it on one leg, and as soon as it's out of the way he shoves his face into my pussy. I bite my lip to stifle a loud moan as his tongue quickly finds my clit and starts flicking it. He changes to giving my pussy slow long licks tapping my clit at the top and driving me crazy with his teasing. Then when I am begging him in a whisper to let me cum he finally starts sucking on my clit and flicking it with his tongue driving me crazy as I can feel my whole body tightening and my thighs start to quiver when he finally starts gently nipping at my clit with his teeth in that sweet spot just on the left of my clit and I cum hard on his tongue, gripping his head with my thighs and covering my mouth with my hand to keep from screaming.

When I am too sensitive, I push his head away from my crotch and he grins and comes to kiss me, smearing my juices all over my face and I taste my yummy pussy juice on his tongue. I can feel his boxer covered cock grinding against my pussy, hard and throbbing. I know I want to and so I pull down his jeans and boxers and stroke his cock, even though he is already extremely hard from making me cum.

He realizes that I am not kissing him back anymore and my hand is just holding his cock and he looks at me questioningly and whispers, "What's wrong?" I suddenly am unsure and worried as I look up at him.

"I want to do it. Please Caleb. I want you inside me so badly." He puts a hand on my cheek and looks into my eyes, and I can tell he is wondering if I am serious or not, so I start jacking him back to hardness and he closes his eyes. When he is hard I start pulling his big cock toward my pussy and after I line it up, he looks in my eyes and slowly starts pushing. He pushes forward then back and keeps pushing more in every time until I am full of his big cock and I love it. There was barely any pain from my hymen, as I had probably broken it years before.

I watched him as he pushed his cock in and he was biting his lip hard and was moaning quietly from the intense pleasure of the first pussy he had ever had. Once it was completely in, he waited and looked at me for assurance that I was okay, and I could tell in his eyes that it was killing him to stop, so I pulled his face down to mine and started kissing him hard to let him know he could go. He kissed me back and pulled his cock back almost out of me and thrust deep inside me again.

"Oh Hazel, fuck this is so good. Your pussy is so hot and tight." I knew he was about to burst from the pleasure as he sped up and started fucking me good and hard so I started dirty talking in a whisper because I know he loves it when i talk like a little slut.

"Oh Caleb, fuck my hot little pussy, oh god it feels so good when you fuck my wet little pussy, oh god right there baby it feels so good oh god!" He was hitting my g spot on the inside of my pussy and I felt like I was going to die it felt so good. As long as he kept hitting it I kept cumming and finally he stiffened and I could feel him growing bigger inside me and I decided that I would let him and we would just get all of the cum out afterwards.

He came hard while moaning and panting, "Oh god Hazel I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard for you baby. Oh god!"

When he was done he relaxed on top of me, making sure he kept enough of his weight up so he wouldn't crush me. Once we had both recovered he slowly pulled back and his cock slid out of me so he could go get tissues to clean us up. I let his cum run out into the tissues and then we both got dressed. After we were dressed, he sat back on the couch and reached his hands out for me without a word, and I fell into them, sitting sideways on his lap, cuddled against his chest as his arms surrounded me and made me feel safe. But when we went back to the movie, I suddenly realized something, and started giggling. He looked at me in confusion and I smiled at him.

I whispered, " We just lost our virginity to a FINAL FANTASY MOVIE!" We both burst out laughing and smiling at each other as he held me tight.

-----------------------------------------------

That's the true story of how i lost my virginity to a really nerdy movie. :) I hope you at least enjoyed my story. If you did, please vote, so I know whether to put up more stories or not.