We Were Moving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time does some amount of healing, but... As June approached and word spread that we were selling the house and moving north, I received an email from Oakley asking if I was free this Friday night, as they all know we are leaving soon and have invited me to join them for a farewell party in the hot tub.

Jason and Eli are bringing their girlfriends, I was told. Jason's girl is Aubrey, a brunette with a small chest, long chestnut brown hair and deep brown eyes. She is a shy girl, reluctant to look you in the eye, but who comes off as sexy as hell in my opinion. Eli's girlfriend is Sharon, a tall, thin girl with an abundant chest, I'll bet a 'D' cup, that makes guys and girls repeatedly glance at her as her 'girls' jiggle and bounce as she walks or just moves. She has blond hair with dark roots (sorry, I'm beginning to sound like Oakley).

Well, I had to think about this invite before I accepted. I liked them, in spite of what they might think of me and what we had experienced, sexually. They were my friends, I thought, they were my occasional dates and, well, Windsor was my favorite. We dated, made out, got real close to having sex, but his aggressive manner prevented us from going all the way. I was getting all sentimental just thinking about not seeing him for a long time, if ever again.

I wanted this last party, this last gathering to be special... what could I do to be different and say I will miss all of you. Maybe I could give them all something to remember me by? Maybe a little revenge?

Last spring, I purchased a crochet bikini on an interesting shopping trip with Oakley. A white crochet bikini with a thong bottom that I only wore in the back yard sunning. The rear of the thong consisted of a crochet string, maybe half an inch wide, exposing both my cheeks and barely covering my asshole. The front was only a three-inch-wide triangle just wide enough and long enough to cover my pussy from the front view. My mother hated it and scolded me for being an exhibitionist, hence I only wore it in the back yard. Dad was a dirty old man at heart, but I loved him as he only smiled at me and stared at me up and down, eyes lingering on my barely covered pussy and tight butt, when I strutted through the house on my way to the back yard. The top had holes between the strands of thread, which, if I tied it tightly behind my back and snugged it up in back of my neck, would open and expose nipples and more.

I decided to treat all the boys and wear it at the hot tub party.

I retrieved four bottles of wine from my parent's wine cabinet and, at dusk, I wrapped my bikini clad body in a beach cover-up, grabbed a sheet sized beach towel and walked through the wooded path over to Windsor's house. Windsor and Albert, already in their swim shorts, were setting up and lighting four Tiki lamps for a bit of fun lighting instead of the usual tree lights.

Eli and Jason hadn't arrived yet so I delayed doffing my cover-up and showering before entering the hot tub. I wanted a real show. I had no idea why I wanted to be such a 'cock tease' flirt, but this was the last time I would see any if not all these people, so... what the hell, why not.

Windsor brought out wine glasses, two bottles of Tequila and eight shot glasses and I proceeded to open two of the wine bottles and poured for the eight of us. We toasted our friendship and they wished me good luck in college. I pulled my beach cover-up over my head and quickly tied it around my waist, covering the less-than-covered area below. Windsor and Albert just whistled and starred at my nipples as they hardened in their vision and really began to protrude through the woven fabric.

When Eli and Jason and their girls arrived, they removed their tee shirts and headed for the shower, picked up a glass of wine as they gave me a kiss on the cheek and a the boys found it appropriate to give me a bit of an ass feel, and a big smile as they noticed my sparse coverings and the obvious open weave of my bikini bra. The girls, however, just stared at me and my bikini. Aubrey in her thin material bikini was already sporting headlights as she stared at my tits and the openings in my top. Her bikini top barely covered her small tits which were exposing skin at the bottom. Sharon leaned into my ear and said she would never have the courage to wear so revealing a suit. Course, her bikini bottom was already folded into her ass crack, exposing both cheeks, and her top was barely confining her girls, which swayed and jiggled as she talked and walked. As the girls lowered themselves into the hot tub, the lack of covering around their pussies was obvious and the boys who were following the girls grinned at each other, as if saying 'this is going to be a fun night.' Once in the tub they all looked to me.

I decided to milk my entrance for all it was worth as I removed my beach cover-up, I turned my back to the boys and let them see my bare ass cheeks and the bikini thong running up through my crack. I hung the cover up with their tee shirts and turned on the warm water shower, slowly turning in its stream so as to give them the 'show' I had planned. There was silence short of the sound of the shower and the tub water pumps. Eight wide eyes staring at me; mouths agape and some heavy breathing, from the looks of their chests.

As I turned off the shower, I turned and slowly walked to the hot tub edge, and the boys parted making room for me between Windsor and Albert. Oakley took this moment to arrive in her also barely there bikini and even made me notice how much skin she was exposing. She motioned for Windsor to move to the side, and lowered herself to the seat next to me. I was pinned between Oakley and Albert. I wanted to be next to Windsor, but had to deal with leering Albert and his sometimes caddy sister. Oakley leaned into my ear and whispered 'You are about the most fuckable thing in this tub. If you ever wore that thing when we were together I'd have had you naked in seconds.'

"Damn, Allison!" Jason said. "Why haven't you worn that before?"

"Only in the backyard and for you all tonight." I replied. "My mother would kill me if I wore this to the pool, the beach or anywhere in public."

We continued to make small talk, which campus I was going to, what was I majoring in, where the boys were going to school, majors, jobs for the summer and all the while the wine was consumed, the bubbles continued to stimulate our bodies (mine especially as I was getting light headed and somewhat more daring in my plan for the evening). When we polished off the last bottle of wine, Windsor volunteered to open the Tequila and start passing around the shot glasses. As he lifted himself from the water, the thin shorts he was wearing clung to his groin outlining the monster that hid within. He returned to the tub with three bottles. He filled the glasses and we all downed them, not once but three times. The heat of the water, the sex-in-the-air eroticism of the moment really began to hit me. I was quickly getting drunk and felt my inhibitions quickly melting away. When the hot tub bubbles suddenly stopped. We all looked disappointed.

"The timer is on the post right behind you, Allison. Can you reach it?"

I took this as my first cue of the night.

"Yup, I think so." I mumbled somewhat incoherently, as I lifted myself from the warm still water, turned my back to the boys and leaned over the edge, knowing full well I was now exposing my asshole and bottom of my pussy to everyone. I wiggled my butt as I reached for the control, fully chest down on the tiled deck surrounding the hot tub. I turned the timer to fully on and as I dragged myself back into the now bubbling water, my bikini top rode up off my tits and settled on top of them, fully exposing aureoles and nipples.

Oh, I noticed, hell it was cold air hitting them and I could feel my nipples hardening as I lifted myself up off the deck and turned around to return to the warm water and a sitting position, and so did the boys and girls. They had just gotten a look at my 'lady parts' and now all my chest was out for critiquing. Nobody was breathing, none of them looked anywhere but at my tits as I settled back into the warm bubbling water. I was surprised to see that most had discretely moved to the other side of the tub when the bubbles stopped. They all had a perfect view of my ass and pussy and an equally good view of my breasts.

"Was it something I said?" I asked. "Why are all of you over there and I am all alone over here?"

Windsor was the only one to speak. "We all liked the show you gave us and we were hoping for more when you rewarded us with another one as your tits escaped your top."

"Oh, I see". I said, as I reached back and undid my bikini top from my back and did the same with the neck tie. I pulled the fabric from the water, stood up, and tossed it in the direction of the shower. Eyes popped as they now had full view of my breasts and erect nipples. I put so much effort into throwing my top, and was so light headed from the wine and Tequila, I lost my balance, slipped and fell forward but was caught by Eli and Jason who both settled their hands on my tits and erect nipples. They moved me to my seat and I felt a pair of hands move to my arms and onto my breast. I sucked in a large breath of air and rested my head back against the edge of the hot tub, extending and separating my legs out in front of me, and closing my eyes as I enjoyed having my tits massaged and my nipples squeezed. The bubbles of the hot tip jet covered anything under the water surface, so I knew my lower body was still 'covered'. But whose hands were massaging my breasts and getting me all the hotter? I could see Jason and Eli making out with their girls across the tub, and to my left I saw Windsor with a shit eating grin on his face, staring at me. Oakley and Albert were helping themselves to my body, and... I didn't care. The feeling of two people tending to my body was setting off fireworks in my drunken head, and I loved it.

I tried to sit up, but instead felt Albert stand and cry out, "Time to strip-off, everyone."

At that, I watched Jason and Eli stand and pull their swim shorts off, they both, simultaneously pulled the bikini ties on their equally drunk girlfriends and before the girls could react, found themselves naked along with me. Windsor and Albert joined them and so did Oakley. My bikini bottom was the last piece of covering remaining but it never occurred to me. I was too engrossed in the massage of hands on my tits. Windsor stood up and walked over to me, squatted down in the water and untied my bottoms. He lifted the small garment up and whirled it around, announcing to all "the last piece." I was now completely naked.

Windsor hopped out of the tub and poured more shots for us, passing them out carefully, but somehow in my stupor, he gave me two shot glasses and stayed until I downed both. I was mesmerized by his body and did not question what he wanted me to do. He was squatted to my side with his erect cock floating between his knees. I could see a large scrotum full with heavy testicles dangling from him and made a poor attempt at extending my arm to grab, hold of his junk. He laughed and said to me "Not yet Allison, you're not drunk enough for what we are planning on doing next".

I giggled, downed the second shot glass and returned to seating / reclining position. My hands searched for and found the leg of my massager on my right and followed them up to his hips and the large bulge forming just below the waters surface. I moved my hands to the object of my attention and firmly held it. I began to jack it, up and down, thoroughly enjoying what I was doing to the owner of this muscle. On my left, a hand was creeping up my thigh and headed for my pussy. Oakley wanted to explore my pussy folds and I let her. Her hand pulled my leg toward her as her hand slipped into my cunt. My head went back and I sucked in large breaths as she found my 'G' spot. The male on my right must have seen my reaction as his hand moved to my folds and joined Oakley's hand. His body turned toward mine and I felt his hands move under my hips. He lifted me from my seated position and floated me on the waters surface. My head was on the edge of the tub, but everything else was floating and exposed to anyone looking. Oakley's hands continued to push into my pussy and the hands under me began to explore my ass. I felt a finger probe my ass and push in. One knuckle and then two. I heard nothing from the others as they must have been stunned as they watched my ass being finger fucked. Oakley's hands left me and a pair of hands and a... mouth replaced them. I had to see who, but I knew who. My legs were splayed on his shoulders and Albert's head was between my hips, sinking his foul tongue into my pussy and one hand was fingering my ass as he squeezed my clit. I wanted to kick him away but the orgasm I was approaching was delaying any such reaction. The more he probed and sucked, the deeper I went into the state of orgasmic bliss. I went numb, lost my sight, could hear nothing as the lights went out in an over-the-top orgasm. My head slipped from the edge of the tub and I was under water. Hands lifted me up and sat me down. When I finished coughing and regained hold of the reality around me, I saw only Windsor sitting to my right and Albert to my left. Everyone was on the other side of the hot tub.

I could see both Jason and Eli's cock's. They were at attention and bobbing just below the surface of the water, their girlfriends jack and keeping them hard. The boys hands were also busy in each girl's pussy, keeping a smile on their faces as they all watched me.

I was out of alcohol and let be known. But none of the boys moved.

"Ok, I can get it myself."

"Why not just bring the bottles over here so we can all have more?" Jason said. I knew what he wanted and I was enjoying the prospect of filling his needs.

I stood up in my place, the eyes popped open as my breasts appeared. I scooted my bare butt back, sitting on the edge of the tub, opening my legs sufficiently so the boys could get a solid look at my pink pussy lips. I swung my legs around in a very unsteady manner, lifting them over Albert's head (you should have seen the look on his face as my pussy whirled by his face). Carefully, I got to my knees, with my back to the everyone, settled my ass on my heels and felt my cheeks spread, exposing my wide open pussy and ass to the near drooling eyes and mouth of both boys and girls. I leaned forward, regaining my balance and brought one leg up and under me. This move exposed my wide opened cunt and asshole and I felt a hand quite near my pussy attempting to steady me, holding on to my ass cheeks, and lift me to standing position.

I did make it to standing and slowly made my way to the side table where the Tequila bottles Windsor had procured sat. I made sure to wiggle my ass cheeks as I walked, picked up one bottle at a time and used the cork screw to open each one, positioning each bottle between my opened legs to stabilize it. As each cork was removed, with it's signature popping sound, the boys let out a gasp sound as my legs opened and provided a million-dollar view as I slid the opened bottle out from between my thighs. I delivered it to one naked couple, whose hands were busy below the water doing I can't imagine what, and were not at all interested in refilling their shot glasses, so I did it for them. I squatted down and made sure my hips spread wide for the boy and girl whose glass I was refilling. You could easily see the wetness I was producing being the the flirtatious 'whore' in this show of exhibitionism. I think it was Aubrey who, with her free hand, leaned into my pussy and retrieved a finger full of my flowing lubricant. I watched her as she sucked her finger clean and smiled at me.

Finally, I returned to the tub with my bottle and sat on the edge and proceeded to insert the bottle neck into my dripping wet pussy, all the while watching the boy's hands furiously jack their erect cocks. I pushed the bottle deep into my hole, enjoying the sensation of both the bottle 'dildo' and the eyes of sex starved boys. I retrieved the bottle from my pussy, brought it to my lips and licked all around the outside of the neck, enjoying the taste of my juices. I then lifted the bottle to my lips and gulped down several ounces of the clear liquid. I was SOOO drunk, but I needed to get a lot more relaxed for what I expected would happen next.

As Windsor sat back down (he and Albert had stood up to get a better view of my bottle stuffing), he sat so close our legs were touching and his hand went for my pussy. I sucked in a large breath of air and felt my head fall back onto the decking. Albert was no slouch as his hand was right next to his brothers and I felt their fingers digging into my pussy. My outer lips were parted and one pair of fingers were pushing into my tunnel while another pair of fingers were pushing back my hood and molesting my clit. Jason, Eli, and their girls now sitting opposite this action, leaned forward and took hold of my legs, spreading them wide and giving freer access to my cunt.

I began panting and moaning as all the boys were moving their hands furiously at their cocks.

Windsor's hand left my quim and he reached around in back of me, placing both his hands on the sides of my hips and lifted me from the water, settling me onto his lap as his waiting cock slid in front of my labia and I could feel the size and heat from his member. I knew where it was going and who was going to watch and it added to the sexual excitement of the moment. He nuzzled my neck and whispered in my ear, "Now I finally get to do what I and the guys have been wanting to do to you for several years now. You have been the biggest cock tease for all of us. We have all wanted to fuck you and often talk about what it would be like to sink our cocks into your pussy and what other things we would do to you. Albert wants to tie you to a bed and let us all, girls included, have our way with your body." A shudder went through my drunken body as I imagined what that might be like. All those waiting cocks, waiting to invade my cunt; all those pussies waiting to sit on my face and let me suck their clits and lick up their juices.

His hand descended below the water line and he maneuvered his cock to my outer lips. I felt his fingers guide his large head to my tunnel opening. Slowly he pushed himself in as I bit my lower lip and dropped my hands to his legs, slowing his advance until I could accommodate for his size. He wiggled his hips and I felt his member move slowly into my pussy, as I eased myself down onto him, finally feeling him bottom out entirely encased in me. Albert moved his hand down to feel what his brother had done and his eyes popped open as he realized Windsor was, indeed, inside me and was fucking my pussy.

"No shit, you're really all the way inside Allison's cunt! Guys, you got to feel this. This is so fucking awesome. I never figured you'd get into her first."

As Windsor lifted me on and off his cock, fucking my cunt, I leaned back and slid our joined hips forward to the edge of the seat. Jason and Eli both came over and put their hands on my clit and Windsor's cock as he moved in and out of me. My god this was erotic. These were the boys I grew up with, they may have gotten a feel of my clothed breast or ass, but this was over the top. I was so turned on I felt my first orgasm about to hit, and as I was facing away from Windsor and toward the boys, I wanted to really show them what a female orgasm looked like. I took hold of Windsor's hands and placed them on my breasts, moving my nipples between his fingers. As my orgasm hit, I leaned back against Windsor, lifting myself and his thrusting cock up and to the surface of the water where the other guys would watch my cunt bear down on Windsor's cock and capture him in my orgasm spasm's. It was outrageously erotic, feeling his cock for the first time buried in my pussy, gripping it in a massive orgasm and knowing there were three guys and three girls watching all this happen. As they jacked their cocks to the scene in front of them The girls had their hands buried in their pussies.