We Were Moving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm subsided, Windsor whispered in my ear, "I'm going to lift you up and out of the tub and carry you into the house where we can do this more comfortably.

Albert knew what his brother wanted to do with me and stood up, cock bobbing as he exited the hot tub. Jason and Eli and the girls also followed as Windsor lifted me from the water, his hands under my thighs, my back securely pressed against his chest, and his erect cock still inside my cunt. Must have been some sight for the other three guys as he carried his 'conquest' through the sliding door and into their rec room, with my cunt full of his twenty-two-year-old erection. He stopped just inside the room as the two couples passed us, each one stopping long enough to see my cunt forced open by Windsor's massive cock.

Windsor set me down on my stomach as his cock slid out of me. Albert must have laid out half a dozen towels under me as it felt almost like a thin mattress. I felt my legs being opened and felt cold air on my outer lips. Drunk as we may have been, the guys maintained their erections as they kneeled in front of me, stroking their manhood. I felt Windsor's cock press against me as he attempted to re-enter my slit. His fingers were examining my asshole and I felt some pressure as he rimmed my sphincter and pressed his finger into me. He withdrew his finger and I heard him spit and the wet feeling that ensued. Again, as his cock began to enter my pussy from the rear, his now wet finger slowly pushed down, entering my back pleasure hole. His cock made it all the way into my tunnel and I felt more of his finger enter my ass. I felt myself bear down on his finger and told him in no uncertain terms that was not what I wanted.

"NO, not in my ass, damn you! You can have my cunt and my mouth but not my ass!"

It made no difference, he was pressing a second finger into my ass, moving it around as it to stretch the sphincter muscles out. A third finger joined his other two and I screamed in pain as he, again tried to separate his fingers inside me, stretching my rear hole to accommodate his... what? His cock next?

As my head jerked side to side in protest, I could see Aubrey and Sharon with their hands buried I their own cunts and each girl busy tongue kissing the other. A hot, erotic scene for both girls.

I saw Jason looking up at Windsor who gave him a nod and then move in, closer to my face. Jason reached out lifted and held my head as he attempted to slip his massive cock's head into my mouth, I suppose to keep me somewhat quieter. Windsor's cock continued to push into my pussy and I eventually concentrated on his cock as I felt him arch his back and shove his member as deep into me as he could. Spurts of hot cum I felt jet into my cervix and womb as he continued to thrust his cock into me. His fingers were still circling in my asshole and it did begin to feel almost acceptable, almost erotic.

Jason managed to get his cock into my mouth and I began to enjoy the feeling of his massive cock's head and began to tongue it and play with his pee hole. He kept trying to push it deeper into my mouth, into my throat, but my mouth was too small for his girth. None the less, he pushed on, forcing himself in, finally hitting the back of my mouth, causing me to gag and twist my mouth off him. He slapped my face, called me a whore and twisted my head back, forced my mouth open and, again pushed his massive head into my mouth.

No amount of protesting or arm trashing was stopping him. Windsor had grabbed my flailing hands and arms and pinned them on my back. He motioned for Eli to take his place and Eli moved over my hips and began to push his massive head into my newly stretched asshole. Again, no amount of screaming was going to stop him from invading my virgin rear hole. Windsor held my legs apart, Jason had my arms pined on my back, and I was helpless to their sexual demands. I just wanted to give them a tease, not start a California forest fire.

Eli inserted his fingers in my ass and pulled the sides apart, stretching the sphincter to accommodate him. I heard him spit and felt the moisture on my hole. He swirled his cock in the spit and pushed past the first barrier. I was crying in horrible pain and wanted to thrash my head but I was held in place by Jason and his constant thrusting cock in and out of my mouth.

Albert saw my distress and told the guys to pull out as he took my arms and flipped me over on my back. Again, Windsor pulled my legs open and up, exposing all my holes. Eli crawled in and pushed his cock into my reluctant rear hole. My legs were now folded up and back over my head and were being held apart by Jason who was, again, attacking my mouth.

It was Albert's turn as he positioned himself in front of Eli and began to fuck my already cum soaked pussy. I was about to be double penetrated. I squirmed my head, from side to side but Jason used his thighs to hold me in place as his cock invaded my throat. As Albert entered my cunt and Eli continued to push into my asshole, I could feel fingers squeeze my clit, and got a glance at Aubrey examining my most sensitive place. I was on the edge of another orgasm, my cunt and ass were full of cock, my mouth was being choked by a massive cock's head and now my clit was being squeezed and pulled. I went over the edge, into rolling orgasm after orgasm, and felt Jason push his cock as far into my throat as possible and near drown me with his load of cum. I managed to swallow as much as possible but much just drooled out of the corners of my mouth. He left his cock in my mouth, as I rolled into a series of one orgasm after another. Jason was still fucking me like before, until I saw his hand come down to his cock, lift it from my mouth and squeeze the last drops of cum into my open mouth and on my face. He then guided the escaping cum to my mouth, forced me to close my mouth and told me to swallow his load. He held my mouth closed until he saw my swallowing motion in my throat.

Jason continued to hold my head and arms as Albert and Eli pounded my pussy and ass. Finally, I felt them both push in as far as they could and blast my inners with their loads of cum. Both guys seemed to last forever and their volume must have been stored up for some time. My ass tingled as it was filled with hot cum, and my cunt was once more filled with sperm from a boy I thought I once liked.

Jason retreated from my head and mouth, Albert and Eli slowly pulled out of my cunt and ass but Aubrey continued to abuse my clit. She continued to squeeze it and massage it and finally she lowered her mouth to my cum filled pussy and began to use her teeth on my clit, biting, nibbling, absolutely driving me into one orgasm after another. Finally lifting her mouth from my clits she focused on my pussy and buried her mouth on me, sucking and tongue licking all the cum that had just been deposited there. She pumped fingers into me again and again, almost like revenge, pounding me over and over. Someone held my legs up and spread out and I could see the other three guys jacking their cocks as Aubrey finger fucked me. I could see the boys faces locked in a grimace as they grunted, loudly and squirted their seed all over my chest, my face and pussy. I watched the guys finish jacking their cocks, the last of their cum now just dripping from drained cocks or sprayed over the rec room floor. They slowly got up, got their suits and returned to the hot tub.

Sharon then, along with Aubrey began licking all the cum from my body, my face, my tits, my belly, my pussy and legs. Sharon pushed a finger into my pussy and retracted an amount of cum, licking it from her finger with a smile.

I just lay on the floor, exhausted, sore, surprised and ashamed. This was not what I wanted to happen on one of my last nights here with what I thought were my buddies.

I struggled to my feet, stumbled over to the shower, turned it on and tried to wash their ejaculate from my body, forcing cum from my ass and using my fingers to empty their cum from my pussy. I held my mouth opened under the shower trying to get the taste of Jason out of my throat. I staggered to the hot tub and dropped into its bubbles and warmth. Everyone moved away, like I had the plague. I submerged my entire body hoping to rid myself of the sweat and cum that remained in unreached places. The boys, Jason, Eli, Albert and Windsor and the three girls all just watched me clean myself in the hot water. I retreated from the tub, getting to my still unsteady, drunken feet, staggered to get my towel and reached for my bikini, and tossed it over my shoulder. I was determined to walk home naked, and if they wanted to watch, let them see all my nakedness as I left them for the last time.

I left them, nursed my throbbing head, red, swollen pussy and tender asshole all the next day and graduated on Sunday. Not a one of them even acknowledged my existence, like they were so much better than me. My parents and I moved up north, to my parent's new home and to college. I never went back to the old neighborhood, the old school nor to any of the reunions. But, there were nights, when I was / am alone in bed, horney and in need of sexual relief, I remember the rape, the gang rape by my guy 'friends' who, I guess were as disappointed in sexual frustration with me as I was with them. My fingers find my sensitive places, I massage them, I close my eyes as I drift into one orgasm after another, remembering, reliving, if only, if only...