We Will Meet Again

Story Info
It was a party.
2k words
4.57
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a party, in her restored castle above the hills, she was dressed in a long gold evening gown, wrapped around her shoulders a matching sash. With no bra and a little thong. Eyeing the room she saw him. Standing amongst other men, talking about. She held her glass and stood in the corner. Her wicked thoughts playing.

He saw her from the corner of his eye. She was watching him. Her eyes speaking to him. He looked at her fully. Took in her appearance, she was sexy, beautiful and wondered, what would the hostess of this party want with him, he was invited by a friend and came with him. He had heard rumors about this woman. How she had parties and then took in one or two guests for her personal entertainment. He turned his eyes to his friend then back again and she was not there, looking around he could not see her.

She reached the other side of the room and gave the note to her butler.

"Give it to Mr. Sebastian, Mr. James's friend and please lead him to the library." She walked away down the long hallway and into the library.

A note was handed to him. In a black envelope. He opened it to read the few instructions engraved in gold.

"Please have a drink with me in my library, my butler will show you the way." it said.

Then curiosity kicked in and he followed. They reached a huge door.

"This is it sir please enter."

He walked in to see her sitting on a huge chair. A fire cracking at the fire place. As he approached she stood.

"Welcome Sebastian, my name if you don't know is Christina, call me Christy."

She handed him a drink and he sat down. Watching her, she was drinking quietly then rose up suddenly and asked.

"Would you like to explore some forbidden areas?" With a smirk upon her lips.

She stood by the fireplace her hand on one of the dragon statues that stood by it. Wrapped around its neck was a black velvet sash.

Something about her, made him ever so curious and wanting. He looked deep into her eyes and knew he must agree.

"Yes he said I would love to." Standing up and coming near her.

She smiled a wicked smile and removed the sash from the dragon's neck. Came closer to him and blinded his eyes, covering them placing a kiss so softly upon his lips.

"Now you shall take my hand and follow me."

Within a second she had approached the dragon twisted its head and the fireplace turned, opening dark stairs leading below. Lit only by candles she took his hand and he followed her as she led the way.

His heart beating and excitement filling him. He heard a loud movement then a cool breeze, but the hand leading him was still there as he felt himself descending lower upon the steps.

They reached a room lit by hundreds of candles in the middle a huge bed. Beautiful white satin covered it. She leaned near and whispered in his ear.

"I am going to take off your blindfold now. And I want you to lie down upon the bed after you have stripped off your shoes and your dinner jacket."

The blindfold was removed and he gazed upon the room. And finally at the bed. Noticing that there were metal cuffs at each pole. He looked around then saw her; she was standing there looking more arousing than he had seen her all evening. Her face lit by the candles all around and her eyes shining with hunger. He took off all as demanded and laid upon the bed.

Like a cat. The approached the base of the bed. Kneeling, the dress revealing her hidden breast down her cleft. She lay upon him kissing his lips then snap he was bound to the poles his hands restricted then snap his legs too.

A huge smile covering her face, she said, "Now enjoy watching dear."

She sat astride his mid section. The dress flowing beyond her, she removed the sash and tossed it aside leaving her shoulders bare, and then she began to remove the dress as it was tied behind her neck. Letting it lose slowly. Over her nipples it slowly fell. Showing erect lovely nipples. Then it stopped at her waist. Her hands caressing her tummy and her breasts, teasing each nipple accordingly.

His eyes widening and he felt his heat intensify. He knew she could feel him beneath her.

He then slowly rocked his hips. So she could feel him more, and as he did that she moaned and caressed her nipples harder. Her hair flowing wildly at her back.

He was licking his lips, wanting to taste that soft skin, those hard nipples teasing him, begging to be his.

She suddenly stopped then slid her hands down her covered thighs till she removed her shoes from her ankles....lifting her dress as she caressed back upwards.

She placed her palms on his chest and rose above him standing on her feet she let the dress drop till it was at her feet. Then kicked it off revealing a light brown G-string with marks of wetness.

"She then slid back down. What do you want?"

He wanted all, but yet he answered, "To touch, taste and feel you."

She laughed then said all in due time, "First I want you to want me a lot."

She slid upwards till she was over his lips. Her wet, covered pussy inches away from his face. She slipped one hand into her pants making sure he watched her tease herself, she began to play. Cumming and Cumming making her pants grow wetter. Watching as he squirmed on the bed. The chains rattling. She slowly lowered herself.

"Taste my wetness before you are allowed beneath these pants."

At first he inhaled, then lips lips and teeth grabbed lightly at the material and sucked. Tasting her, then his tongue licked. He wanted the material off. He groaned and began to suck and lick harder, feeling her slight quivers.

Then it was taken away. His head tried to follow. But he could not. She laid back on his body her clit inches away from his mouth. She turned to face his shaft a little teasing it with her hand caressing him through the clothes. Then she slowly stripped herself of her pants and placed them aside. Again she lowered herself onto his mouth this time bare and he took it all sucking licking her hand s in his hair. Pulling him in further, making him suck deeper. She moaned and groaned as she rode his face and came till he could taste her.

She let out a loud moan and let his hair go. His head falling backwards and her taste gone from his lips.

She reached for the pants and said, "I think you would like to feast on this while I feast below."

She gagged him with the pants and slid her naked body down his till she was kneeling between his legs. Unbuttoning his shirt and his pants she revealed his shaft and his chest. She touched kissed and bit lightly. Till she reached his shaft. Caressing it with her hand she stroked him. And licked the tip, sucking at it then licking.

His hips bucking, his tension intensifying. Sucking hard on the cloth. His groans were muffled as she teased and tortured his shaft.

Then she took him in all. Sucking as hard as possible. Her tongue flicking and sucking him. Her eyes looking at him. Not leaving his face she was watching his emotions. He was about to cum when she stopped. Then she slowly slid above him. Placing his shaft between her breasts she moved lightly. Then she moved upwards till her face was above his and she was astride him again. Her wet pussy rubbing lightly against his shaft she reached for the gag and removed it. Taking his lips forcefully not giving him time to speak. She rubbed and rubbed till she climaxed.

She then stopped and asked, "Do you want to feel me? Kiss me touch me?"

His heart pounding so loudly and his breaths barely possible.

"yes." he whispered, "Yes."

She giggled. And gently lowered herself onto his shaft. Sliding him in her, she was tight and wet and ready. Her hands reaching for the cuffs at his hands she let him lose. He sat up his hands about her waist his lips reaching for those nipples kissing grinding her down on his shaft.

He leaned her backwards and demanded, "now the legs, losen them, I want to take you like no man has ever done."

Her hands fumbled and unsnapped the cuffs at his legs. Feeling him push himself deeper into her. Then she was tossed on her back. Still inside her he slammed atop her and began to push himself in deeper. Grabbing her legs he held them up and wide and began to tease her clit. By taking his shaft out and in slowly. Then with one push he slammed in deep into her. Fucking her hard and hard. She moaned and bucked beneath him. He could not get enough. He did not want to cum.

He stopped as she climaxed and he flipped her over pushing her head down into the pillows, and lifting her waist, then one hand spanked her ass.

"Weren't you taught never to tease a man, maybe you have teased boys before, but you teased the wrong man."

Her head so roughly pushed into the pillows hands grabbing the sheets she moaned and he slammed himself hard into her. Pinning her down. Harder she could feel him. He was not getting enough. Her walls tightening as he fucked and slammed and spanked her harder. Screaming out of pleasure into the sheets, they were barely heard.

Then the hand at her head was gone to reach down for her clit. Caressing it. Joining pleasures with his shaft making her scream more. She could not lift herself. The pleasure of it too great she kept her face buried into the pillows, she could hear his body slamming against hers. She could hear his groans and her endless moans.

Then he stopped and his shaft removed only to feel his lips touch her, both hands on her waist now holding her in place. His lips and tongue sucked and tasted her endlessly. Then his finger probed joining his lips.

"He wanted to fuck her more."

As he felt her climax, He stopped and then returned his shaft to that dripping wet pussy. Fucking hard and hard.

She was amazed, no man had lasted so long after her tortures this man was incredible she thought as she moaned and gasped. Then feeling that hard shaft slammed back into her hands grabbing the sheets, knuckles turning white. She bit into the sheets.

Then the pace became faster, and faster, she felt wetness dripping down her thighs as she came time and time again. And then she climaxed for the last time as soon as she felt him lift her till she was sitting on his bended knees, he bit her back shoulder hard and felt him release his seed into her. They came together. Not removing himself from inside her, he pushed her forward again and they just laid there, their hearts drumming fast.

He kissed her back and said, "I hope you were entertained for I surely was."

Without saying a word she closed her eyes and fell asleep in the arms of this man.

He woke many hrs later. Feeling something missing he looked around noticing the bed was empty beside him and saw a black note on the pillow beside him.

Written was: "Thank you for a wonderful evening and unforgettable. You have pleased me in many ways possible. To your left is a door which will lead you to your car. We will meet again one day.

Christy."