Wealth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Like not letting you go, either," she whispered and thrust her tongue into Anita's mouth.

"Going to have to; I got to pee," Anita smiled as she pushed against Toni.

"Oh, oh, come on!" Toni enthused, pulling Anita toward the bathroom. "Like there's this thing I been like really wanting to try!"

"Toni, I got to like really pee here," Anita whined.

"Wait," Toni ordered, pushing Anita's shorts down her legs.

She pushed Anita onto the commode and knelt down on the tile floor.

"Toni, what are you..." Anita hissed.

Toni put her hand on Anita's crotch and began slowly rubbing up and down Anita's hairless mound

"Damn it, Toni, I really got..." Anita hissed.

"Wait, hold it," Toni ordered.

"Toni, please let me..." Anita whined as Toni's fingers dipped into her pussy.

Toni located Anita's fat clitoris and began stroking it like it was a small penis.

"Oh shit, Toni, please don't," Anita whined, eyes clamped shut.

"You like whine too much," Toni teased.

She pinched down on the nub and Anita gasped and shuddered.

"Now!" Toni ordered and Anita gasped as she let loose with a hot stream of urine.

"Was that like wild?" Toni asked as Anita sat, trying to catch her breath after such an intense orgasm.

"Bitch," Anita said weakly as Toni washed her hands.

"Uh huh, and you like love it," Toni said.

On the Pretty Antoinette, Caitlin hopped around, helping Barry tie the ship to the dock, helped the passengers disembark and thanked each of their guests for coming.

"Thank you; we really enjoyed being on your boat," Cathy said, hugging Caitlin.

Barry smiled; it was his boat.

"Well, the next time we go out, we'll have to invite you," Caitlin said.

She waggled a finger at the still bright red Sierra.

"But next time, you better have sun block, you hear?" Caitlin said.

"It's not your boat!" Stacy snarled at Caitlin.

Caitlin ignored Stacy which angered the woman even more; the girl helped Barry gather up the garbage and dropped the lemon wedges into the water and separating the recyclable from the non-recyclable items.

"Honey, we're having our annual Cider Press, not this Saturday but next, the first one in November," Shirley said as Caitlin, Barry, and a fuming Stacy finally joined them on the wooden walkway of the marina.

Stacy wanted to scream, wanted to hit Shirley St. Martin. For the past three years, she had been kissing the woman's wrinkled old ass, hoping for an invitation to any of the St. Martins' activities. The opportunity to meet potential customers at any of Mrs. St. Martin's functions was priceless.

"Oh! Can we?" Caitlin gasped, turning to ask Barry.

"Oh, no, no, Honey!" Shirley laughed. "It's for us girls only! These boring old men would just get in the way." "Bye, Barry, bye Miss Stacy," Caitlin called out as she and Shirley walked to the St. Martins' Rolls-Royce.

Caitlin was completely unaware of the grandeur and sheer opulence of the automobile as she and Shirley exchanged phone numbers.

"Bye," Caitlin called out again and got into her shabby little car.

"I absolutely adore her," Shirley declared to Barry, ignoring the tomato red Stacy Falgout.

"See you at work tomorrow, Henry said, starting up the automobile.

Barry enjoyed the silence; normally after a short jaunt on the open waters, Stacy was full of complaints; it was too hot, it was too rough, the food was too salty, the other passengers were boring, or ill-mannered.

"Tell your daughter to move her car; I want to go home," was the only thing Stacy said when they pulled up to the Delacroix house.

Barry was only slightly disappointed; he'd had hoped for some hot and sweaty and nasty fucking. Seeing Sierra and Cathy and Chelsea in their nearly obscene bikinis had given him an almost painful erection. Caitlin had looked at the cloudless sky and had decided to keep her tee shirt, windbreaker, and Capri pants on.

"I'll move it," Barry smiled, infuriating Stacy even further.

Stacy was going to leave anyway, but at least he could act a little upset. She could see the lump in his khaki shorts, knew he had an erection . The least he could do was ask her to stay, ask her to take care of that erection for him. She would have refused, told him to take care of it himself.

Barry located the spare key on his ring, backed his daughter's car far enough for Stacy to get her Jaguar out, waved as she sped away, then parked Toni's car again.

"Hi Daddy; have fun?" Toni mumbled around a thick piece of banana bread.

"Yeah; should have been there," Barry said, looking at the stack of mail.

"Ooh, I've never been on a boat," Anita said to Toni.

"Oh, Sweetheart! I'm sorry," Barry said sincerely. "Why didn't you say something? I would have loved for you to come with us."

Miss Alvarez rewarded Barry with a beaming smile as she put a slice of banana bread and a glass of soy milk on the table for him.

"Next time," Barry promised, touched the girl's shoulder lightly, then wolfed down his warm snack far too fast.

Chapter 12

Thanksgiving Day was cold, cloudy, and dreary.

"Man, I could swear I was wearing shorts like just yesterday," Toni complained.

"Like you like were like wearing like shorts like yesterday, like for sure," BJ, her oldest brother teased his baby sister.

"Like shut up!" she shrilled at him.

" Honey, you know where Miss Alvarez keeps that, oh, what the hell is it called, that thing, you know, you squeeze the bulb and..." Barry called out from the kitchen.

"Like the turkey baster?" Toni asked, entering what was usually Miss Alvarez's domain.

"Yes!" Barry agreed. "That's it!"

"Like her junk drawer is right..." Toni said, pulling the drawer open and immediately locating the baster.

"Wow, you a pretty fart smeller, I mean, a pretty smart feller," Michael, the middle boy of the family teased.

"Like I am so glad Thanksgiving is like only once a year," she snapped at him.

He playfully tugged her hair as she walked past.

"Like your hair like that; it's pretty," he complimented.

"You're still like this big old butt hole," she groused.

"Boys, I really wish y'all would leave your baby sister alone," Barry said as he and Stacy hustled around in the kitchen.

"Uh huh, then she'd never know we were here," Patrick, the youngest of the boys, three years Toni's senior commented.

"And I don't know that she'd really miss y'all all that much," Barry said and basted the turkey.

Toni went up the stairs to her room, closed and locked the door and flopped down on her bed.

Pumpkin came out from under the desk, looked around, then hid back under the desk again. From her spot on the bed, Toni could see Boopsie stick her head out of the closet, then decide she was happy where she was.

Toni dug her cell phone out of her purse and quickly sent Anita a text message, telling her good morning and she missed her.

The two girls had stayed up late last night, texting each other and sending each other pictures of themselves. At first, these had been silly little selfies; making faces at their phones. Then Toni had playfully taken a selfie of herself with her top off. Then Anita had taken one of herself topless as well.

The next selfie showed Toni nude, and Anita responded in kind.

The two eighteen year old girls had then masturbated for their phones, texting each other what they were doing and what they'd love to do to the other if she were there.

The last text to come across was Anita's 'ILY 1000X.'

At her trailer, Anita was very quickly developing a headache. Dillard was out doing something to his car, which meant that he had to have his stereo thumping.

Inside, Luther and Louisa were arguing; that was nothing new, they argued almost non-stop. But now they were arguing about how to cook a pre-cooked turkey breast.

"The fucking thing's smoked; it's already cooked! All you got to do is heat the fucking thing! Jesus fucking Christ, how hard can that be?" Louisa shrilled.

"It's not cooked! It just has smoke flavor added! You trying give us fucking food poisoning here?" Luther screamed back.

They also had frozen macaroni and cheese and canned yams; Luther and Louisa were bound and determined that they would have the traditional Thanksgiving feast.

Marco stuck his head in her bedroom.

"Marco, say one stupid thing and I'll fucking kill you," Anita worned.

"Casa Ole's open; want to have lunch there?" he suggested.

"Uh, and let me guess," Anita sneered. "Aw, girl, I uh, aw believe this shit? Left my wallet at home, feel me? But let me hold a twenty I catch you, feel me? That's all right Marco, I don't think I'll buy you lunch today, but hey, thanks for asking; you have a nice day."

Her cell phone dinged and she smiled softly as her girlfriend's text popped up.

'ILY 1000x1000x1000x1000' she replied and sent it. Her phone dinged and a picture of Toni's blonde pubic mound popped up. A second later, another ding and another picture, this one of Toni's fingers spreading her lips apart.

'Yum yum,' Anita responded, pushing Marco aside so she could lock herself in the bathroom.

"See? Right fucking here, read it! 'Heat And Serve' it says it right here," Anita could hear Louisa scream from the kitchen.

Anita turned on the small stereo she'd bought, put in 'Fading Shades,' a CD that Jenee had turned her on to from a German singer named Sandra, and took a selfie of herself getting ready to take a bath.

She turned the music up a little louder, to drown out any moans and gasps she might let out. She took another selfie of her bending over to turn the water on.

in her bedroom, Toni masturbated as Anita sent her a series of photos of herself taking a bath, pleasuring herself in the hot water.

"Hey, Ann Snot Yet!" Patrick called out from the other side of Toni's bedroom door, calling her by the hated nickname of her childhood. "Dad and Miss Stacy say they've finished burning the food!"

"Like be right there," Toni called back, pulling her jeans up.

She sent Anita a quick text of 'ILY 1000x1000x1000x1000x1000x1000' and dashed into her bathroom.

She studiously washed her hands; Miss Stacy had embarrassed her to no end a few weeks ago by pointedly sniffing the air when Toni had come down after a very satisfying masturbation session. She then sprayed a little of her perfume on herself, then checked her hair and make up.

"Damn it!" she giggled as she left the bathroom, realizing that she had to pee.

Downstairs, Barry sighed impatiently, not bothering to hide his annoyance as Patrick's girlfriend, Debbie 'Don't Touch Me' Peterson shrilled that she could find her seat without help.

"I'm sure you can, but in the meantime, you're cane is whacking the Hell out of my chair and table legs," Barry said, a little more sharply than he had intended, but not as sharply as he would like to.

Patrick, a little more familiar with the layout of the room, had already put his own cane in the corner.

"Here, Debbie, why don't we sit here?" he asked gently, taking her hand and putting it on the back of a chair.

"Thanks," she snarled, dropped her long white cane to the floor and shoved it underneath the table.

"Debbie, listen, so no one trips over that, why don't I put it..." Stacy tried to suggest.

"It's fine where it is," the blind woman barked.

"Okay," Stacy said.

"And as soon as like Toni like gets like here, we'll like say like Grace; you did tell her dinner, right Patrick?" Michael said.

"Yeah I did," Patrick agreed.

"About time; we're dying here," BJ, the oldest boy said when Toni skipped into the dining room.

"And that's for like that Ann Snot Yet thing," Toni said, flicking Patrick in the back of his head as she walked past.

"Ow, fart face!" Patrick laughed, rubbing the back of his head.

"Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub, yay God," Toni said, taking her seat to her father's left.

"That might have been cute when you were four," Barry shook his head. "But at eighteen?"

"And it wasn't that cute when you were four," BJ said.

"Heavenly Father, we thank you for this food, we thank you for our family, we thank you for the many blessings you have bestowed upon us. Please let this food nourish our bodies as you nourish our souls, Amen," Barry said.

"And God bless the cook!" Toni exclaimed.

"Cooks," Stacy corrected, taking her seat to Barry's right.

At her house, Caitlin studiously read her grandmother's notes, determined that the oyster dressing was about as good as it was going to be, and checked on the broccoli and cheese.

"How's it coming?" Theresa Weinstein ,her mother asked from the doorway of the kitchen.

"Okay, I think," Caitlin admitted.

"Need help?" Theresa asked.

"No, no, I got it," Caitlin forcefully insisted.

"Honey, our first Thanksgiving? We all need help," the older woman said.

"That's right," Grandmother called out from the living room. "And your mother needed a lot of help."

"Quiet, horrible woman or I'll double your medication," Theresa threatened.

"You wouldn't dare," Grandmother said.

"No, no, I got it," Caitlin said.

"Smells good, Honey; you're doing fine," Grandmother called out then started coughing again.

"And what about the rolls?" Theresa asked.

"Oh shit!" Caitlin shrilled.

"Uh huh," Teresa said, pulled the prepared tray out of the refrigerator and started putting dabs of butter on the raw dough.

"God damn it, I can't do nothing right," Caitlin burst into sobs.

"No, no, no, it's all right, it's all right," Briah, Caitlin's younger sister assured her sister, hugging her tightly. "No, no, you're doing great!"

"Sweetheart, it's just rolls," Teresa assured the girl.

"No, it's not!" Caitlin wailed. "It's this and that and it's all got to be done at the same time and it's just too much!"

"Which is why we all need a little help from time to time," Theresa said, nudging the two girls out of the way so she could put the rolls into the oven.

Outside of Superior Motors, a college boy and his girlfriend stood peering into the showroom and dreaming of the day they could actually afford one of the sleek automobiles.

They had both laughed at the note that someone had taped to the glass door on the inside of the showroom.

"It's Thanksgiving.

Go Home And Be With Your Family.

You Can Get Your New Car Tomorrow.'

"I wish!" the young man said, kissed the girl softly, then opened the door to his truck for her to climb up into the cab.

"One day," she assured him.

"Uh huh, Honey, you got any idea what they pay teachers?" the boy smiled and closed her door.

At her trailer, Anita stuffed the unappetizing food into her mouth, swallowing it as quickly as possible.

"Not bad," Luther declared, enjoying the dried out turkey breast

"Fucking dry as a bone," Louisa grumbled.

"What they make gravy for," Luther said.

"Uh huh," Louisa said.

Anita wished she had a car. Then she could have driven herself to Casa Ole, or even over to Toni's house. Toni, and Mr. Barry had invited her to their house for Thanksgiving, but Louisa had thrown a fit, declaring that Thanksgiving was for family.

"Never even see you anymore," Louisa had complained bitterly. "And when I do see you, you got your face in that damned phone of yours, texting and all that."

"This?" Anita wanted to scream at her mother. "You made me stay home for this? I could have been at Toni's house, eating food that actually has some taste. But no! You had to throw a hissy fit."

At the Delacroix house, Toni gritted her teeth as Debbie insisted on serving herself and managed to get gravy onto the linen placemat, instead of her turkey.

"God, if she would just like let someone help her," she whispered to BJ.

"Uh huh, hey Dad, the giblet gravy is awesome," BJ agreed.

"Thank you, but Miss Stacy's one that made that," Barry agreed.

"Finished getting the table with that gravy there, Debbie? I'd like some of it, if you don't mind," Michael said, tired of Debbie and her attitude, and certainly in no mood to be polite any longer.

Barry glared at his middle son, but everyone else, except for Debbie snickered at Michael's comment.

"Glad you like the gravy," Stacy said, trying to be the very picture of grace and hospitality.

She was trying desperately to show Barry that she could be a homemaker, that she could be the glue that held his family together.

Barry knew what Stacy was attempting to do and knew he should feel more than just a little guilty for using her as he did. But he had been perfectly honest with her from Day One; he was not looking for wife number two. He had been perfectly honest with her when she said she was looking at him as Husband material; he did not see her as Wife material.

He had been perfectly honest last night when she was performing oral sex on him; no matter how many times she sucked his cock, how many gallons of his sperm she swallowed, he did not foresee marriage in their future.

But she insisted on staying, on performing oral sex on him, on getting up at five o'clock to start baking the turkey, insisted on fixing a nice breakfast for him and for Toni.

He looked at Stacy, and did feel a little guilty.

At Grandmother's house, Theresa picked up Bobby, her eleven year old son by one of his ears and snarled, "One word, you hear me? One word telling your sister ANYTHING but how much you liking her food and so help me God, it will be the last thing you ever say, you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am," Bobby whined, believing her.

"And here we go," Briah said, carrying the plate of rolls to the table. "Caitlin's fixing Grandmother's plate and then we can eat!"

"Here you go, Grandmother," Caitlin said, carrying the plate of finely chopped food to the hospital bed where her grandmother lay.

"You a sweet girl, Baby," Grandmother smiled. "One day, some man's going to look at you and realize you'll be the perfect wife."

"He can get past this red hair and all these freckles," Caitlin agreed.

"Baby, what you talking about? You're beautiful," Grandmother said, pulled the mask away from her face and prepared to take a bite of her food.

"Mother, we need to say Grace," Theresa snapped.

"Grace," Grandmother said and stuffed the fork into her mouth.

"Well, I guess that's about as good as we're going to get out of you," Theresa snapped.

At the Delacroix house, Michael waited until three o'clock until he could politely make his escape. He offered Patrick and Debbie a ride; Patrick accepted but Debbie snapped that they could get a cab.

"Okay, Debbie, I'm going that way anyway, Debbie, but I can see you think you just got to make a point Debbie, y'all are so independent Debbie but do you think you could just put that militant attitude in your back pocket for a second Debbie and use some common sense?" Michael snapped, earning him a harsh glare from their father. "Seriously, I'm going that way, if you wait on Rapid Cab, it'll be at least an hour, and then he's going to charge y'all seven bucks to go less than one flipping mile; why not just accept a ride, huh?"

"Fine," Debbie snapped.

"Love you, Dad," Michael said and whispered in his ear, "I know you're mad at me, but I just couldn't help it; she's being a bitch for nothing."

"I know, love you, hard headed boy," Barry smiled tightly, kissed his son on the lips, patted his back, and then hugged Patrick tightly.

"Love you, boy, Damn, you're getting big, huh?" Barry said and also kissed his youngest son on the lips.

"Bye Dad, bye Miss Stacy, see you BJ, Ann Snot Yet.," Patrick cheerfully said.

"Shut up!" Toni said, but kissed her two brothers good bye. "Love you."

"Love you too, Baby Sister," Michael smiled tightly as Debbie insisted she could put her own coat on, even though it was giving her trouble. (The right sleeve was pulled inside out, probably from when she took it off.)

BJ left afterward, and Toni beat a hasty retreat to her room.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers