Weapon of Mass Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoup
twoup
767 Followers

"No, please! I want to be faithful to my boyfriend," she pleaded. But her eyes, transfixed on your mighty pillar of flesh were telling another story.

By now, all six hussies had shed their clothes and the room was filled with moans of womanly lust. Both Cathy and I had started licked the pussies of some voluptuous vixens. I was too exhausted to take any more of your pounding and preferred to watch you display your supernatural manliness on the six new buxom girls that had watched you ass fuck me to oblivion.

The redhead prepared herself for the ultimate impaling, helped by a couple of her friends who were encouraging her to take you as deep as she could. I could see her pussy dripping in anticipation and soon enough, you filled her with your pussy-stretching rod of pleasure. She was delirious with lust after less than twenty seconds and you pounded her for ages while the rest of us were a mangled mess of lesbian cunt-licking, ass-fingering nymphomaniacs.

When you came, I swear I saw your enormous cock distending even further, stretching the poor girls pussies to the max as you unloaded another massive load of your unending cream in her. Amazingly, your humongous cock was still rockhard when you pulled out and you had no trouble sinking it into the pretty blonde who had been in awe of your enormous weapon since she had first seen it.

"Now, its your turn slut! Im gonna turn all of you into my little cock-sluts," you growled as ten inches of your stone-like cock pounded the blonde girls overstretched pussy.

"YES! Fill me with that horsecock," she was begging And that you did.

Up and down, your glistening shaft disappeared down her tunnel, her cuntlips sucked up on every upstroke from the shear power of your forearm-thick manmeat. The other girls were still engaged in a torrid cunt-licking competition but a couple of them were too mesmerised by the sight of your humongous shaft to be able to resist jacking off the few inches remaining outside the delirious blondes pussy. Another brunette girl was gently massaging your bullballs, coaxing the massive loads of cum to come out so she could have a ride on your huge cock before the end of the evening.

Well, suffice to say, you did not disappoint any of the ladies present that night. After unloading another giant load (I counted at least a dozen massive streamers of cum) on the blonde's giant tits), you proceeded to fuck the other four girls to almost death. Cathy was lucky enough to have you last, since you lasted at least an hour, pounding her mouth, pussy and ass for ages before cumming all over her face.

Eventually, even a superstud like you finds his limits and we all fell asleep, knowing we had participated in the hottest orgy on the face of the earth.

(Please let us know what you think of our joint effort in writing this story we'd love to hear from you.)

twoup
twoup
767 Followers
12