Wearhouse Whore! Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill shares his sub.
2.1k words
4.25
17.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimuk
kimuk
34 Followers

As Kim gently swung back and forth Bill's cock slid in and out of her mouth and his tongue tickled and licked her engorged clit. Kim got nearer and neared to an orgasm as he worked on her then he gripped hold of her hair and pulled her sharply toward him forcing his erection deep into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged and heaved as his shaft pushed into her and then she felt the familiar jerking as he came. As his tumescent dick twitched she could feel the contents of his balls pumping down her throat. She tried to swallow but found it was impossible. Her eyes were watering profusely and then, as quickly as it began, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She gasped for air and coughed then to her complete surprise he walked away leaving her right on the brink of her own orgasm. Bill took hold of the winch control and Kim heard the motor begin to whir as she descended toward the floor. Confused as to why he had decided to leave her unsatisfied she remained quiet as he lowered her back onto the ground and silently released her from the spreader.

'You're probably wondering why I didn't make you cum aren't you?'

'Yes Sir, but I wasn't going to ask. I'm yours to do with exactly as you please.'

'Yes you are aren't you my delightful little whore,' Bill said, smiling. 'No need to worry my obedient subby woman, I have no intention of leaving you unsatisfied but I have a treat for you.'

'Oh? Can I ask what Sir?'

'You'll find out soon enough. Now, get on that,' Bill said, pointing toward what looked like a wooden bench close to where he was standing,' But first you can strip off.'

'Yes Sir.' Kim replied standing up and beginning to strip her outfit off. It took very little time for her to strip and then she walked across to the bench. She studied it for a moment. It had a raised part and two lower parts that were obviously where her legs were meant to go. Kim climbed on, resting her stomach on the upper part and settling her legs on the lower parts. Bill walked across and then clipped her wrist and ankle restraints to metal loops sticking out of the legs of the bench. Then he fastened a thick leather strap around her waist and tightened the buckle tightly. Kim tried a tentative tug at her restraints and realised it was impossible for her to move nothing other than her head.

'Feel good slut?' Bill enquires.

'Yes Sir, completely constrained.'

'Good position to get fucked in don't you think? Completely constrained and totally vulnerable.'

'Yes Sir,' Kim replied, excited at the thought of Bill pushing his cock into her wet cunt.

'So, you want to be fucked then do you, have cock in your juicy cunt. Have your pussy filled with spunk?'

'Please Sir, yes.'

'Well, your wish shall be granted Tinkerbell.'

'Thank you Sir.'

'It will be my pleasure my dear. Or rather your pleasure to be fucked and mine to watch you.'

'Watch me?' Kim replied, unable to conceal the alarm she felt. 'What the fuck do you mean, fucking watch me?'

'Well, I thought you might like to be given a really good seeing to.'

'Jeeeez Bill, I want you to fuck me!'

'All in good time. Kim, what have you just done?'

'Been hung upside down by my ankles with my hands tied behind my back and sucked your cock. No, actually I was sucking your cock when you shoved it down my throat and shot your load. You do know I couldn't breathe don't you?'

'Any part of that you'd rather not have happened?'

'You know well there isn't any part of that I'd say no to you evil man!' Kim said, unable to repress a smile.

'Well, you know from past experience that once you've sucked me dry there's no way I can cum again quickly.'

'No, I know that.'

'So, I've organised a little get together. Fulfilling one of your fantasies.'

'Eh?'

'You sent me a video. A little slut in a cinema being used by lots of guys.'

'Bill, that was fantasy. Please don't tell me you're going to get guys to wank on me?'

'No, you're going to get fucked.'

'What!'

'How long since you had an orgasm when you've been fucked?'

'I have no idea but please no!'

'No what?'

'Oh Sir please no, not what I'm thinking.'

'What are you thinking my obedient sub?'

'Oh God, you're going to order me, aren't you?'

'If I have to but I rather think it won't be necessary.'

Bill turned away, took his mobile from his pocket and pressed a few buttons. He spoke softly into the phone. So quietly that Kim couldn't make anything of the conversation, then he put the phone back in his pocket and spoke to Kim.

'They'll be here in five minutes,' was all he said as he walked away and sat on a large packing case.

"Bill, I'm scared" Kim said.

"What did I promise you at the start Kim? Didn't I say I would never hurt you and never put you in danger? You're safe."

"Yes Sir."

Bill walked over to her, stroked her back and then retrieved a blindfold from the small table nearby. Bill covered her eyes. She heard him move away from her and the entrance open. Footsteps, she had no idea how many feet made the clatter over the warehouse floor. Hushed voices.

Bill had invited these men from a dogging site. He had placed an ad and was very specific about the rules. He had a slut who he wanted to watch being fucked. They were not allowed to talk to her, not allowed to touch her. He was the one who was in charge. There were 4 men but Bill didn't want Kim to know that. She didn't know if she was going to be fucked by 1 other man or 10. He wanted her on edge, but more than anything he wanted them both to enjoy the experience. They ranged in age. One older than him, two in their mid forties, one in his late 20's. He had had so many replies but picked these men because they were local, seemed sane and because of what was in their trousers.

Bill had a quick, quiet word with them, confirming the instructions and then nodded. They began to undress. Bill walked to the head of the table and caressed Kim's cheek.

"This is my little fuck slut and her cunt is for your pleasure, so enjoy her." He bent down and whispered in her ear "And you to my lover."

Bill nodded to the oldest man, his cock smaller than Bill's, already made hard by the erotic sight of a naked women tied up, helpless and available to fuck. He stood between her open thighs. He rubbed his cock along her wet slit. Kim moaned. She was so excited, so appalled she was so turned by this, but she wanted it. She felt the pressure as he pushed his cock against her and it slip inside. It was short, but fat. It didn't fill her but teased her. She lay impassively as her began to move. He seemed to poke his cock rapidly in and out of her. She was conscious of the other men moving a certain sound. Oh my god she thought they were wanking as they watched. He man grunted, he was coming. As he withdrew she felt the tell tale sign, the slippy ooze of his cum dripping out of her.

The second man immediately took his place. A stocky 40 year old, with a circumcised cock, the same size as Bill. He entered her quickly, fucking his cock into her sloppy cunt hard. He took it slowly but every thrust was so powerful it pushed her up the table. She felt a hand on her tit seeking her nipple pinching her. Kim moaned she knew Bills touch.

"Does my slut want a cock in her mouth?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." Kim moaned "Yours please." Bill unzipped and pushed his erection into her mouth. As the man fucked her harshly she sucked hungrily on Bills cock. He noticed how she had tilted her pelvis; his horny bitch was trying to rub her clit on the table as she was being fucked! Bill smiled the second man came with much heavy breathing. He grabbed her hips as he forced himself deep into her as his cock spewed.

The third man took his place. Kim felt like she was lying in a pool of cum. The man held the cheeks of her ass and pulled them apart. His cock was how Kim had described her husband's.

"Fuck that arsehole looks inviting. " The man said. "Out of bounds mate, no one fucks that except me". He poked and prodded her wet slit, the head of his cock ran over the ass, down her sloppy slit, bumped her clit. She moaned. The fire in her cunt was still burning. She stood on tiptoe inviting him in, she needed to be fucked. He slid inside. As he entered her she omitted an animal like groan. Her lips wrapped around Bills cock, working it as she was fucked. She felt like a cheap whore. Bill took the gold bullet vibrator from his pocket and lodged between the table and her clit, he set is on maximum. Every forwards fuck made her grind against it. Kim became more vocal now. She met the man's thrusts as best she could in her position; she rocked her hips to make contact with her buzzing friend. She wanted to cum. Bill removed his cock and whispered in her ear.

"Don't you dare, not until I tell you to. "

This made things so much harder. Now she tried to avoid the buzzing toy between her legs and in doing so it made her buck against the man's cock. She thought he was never going to cum. He hammered her cunt relentless; she felt sore, gaping open, bruised. She tightened her cunt muscles to see if she could get him off. He came with a loud roar, collapsing over her as he did

"She's a good fuck. " He laughed. Kim raised her bottom; she had to get some relief from the constant buzz which Bill had positioned so well.

The last man stood between her legs. The young one. His cock was big, not just long but fat too, rock hard.

"God I need a woman like this." He said. His hands gripped her tits and squeezed hard. She heard Bills voice.

"Stick to the rules or you're out!" The man withdrew his hands.

"That well fucked hole going to fit on my cock slut?" He said. Bill moved over to her.

"Do you want more Kim? To be fucked again?" She was ashamed, but she did, she wanted to be fucked and she wanted to cum.

"May I cum bill?" She asked.

"No my little slut you may not, if you want the next cock you work for it, time for you to fuck him". She could feel the head of his cock parting her sore pussy lips , she had just enough slack in her restraints to move, she tilted her hips and pushed back , felt him enter her , oh fuck this was a big cock! She rocked, and squirmed she wanted to be impaled by this, she took it inch by inch and Bill watched as it entered her deeper, spread her open luridly, and how keen she was to have it inside her. The man put his weight behind it and forced himself inside, he fucked her deeply, slowly, when he withdrew it teased her entrance, when he thrust forwards he banged her cervix. He started off slowly but began to increase the intensity and speed of his thrusts.

"Who do you cum for Kim?" Bill asked.

"You Sir!" She moaned.

"You're not allowed yet". The man fucked her sometimes taking his time sometimes doing it hard and fast. He came deep inside her and she felt every throb.

The men dressed and left. There was a sheen of sweat over her back. Her hole gapped and her cunt, ass and thighs were coated in 4 men's cum. Bill turned off the vibrator. The ran his finger over her ass, stood between her legs and rested the head of his cock against her tight puckered ass hole

"Now it's time to cum for me Kim."

To be continued ..........

Written in conjunction with Biffothebear

kimuk
kimuk
34 Followers