Wearhouse Whore! Ch. 03

Story Info
Domed and Dommed
3.3k words
4.11
17.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimuk
kimuk
34 Followers

Kim could feel Bill's stiff cock pressing against her tight anus; she concentrated on trying to relax the muscles of her sphincter to allow him to penetrate her. The last time he had fucked her anally she had been in bondage just like now but that time he had lubricated her generously and stretched her arse by inserting the big butt plug into her. She remembered the feeling as he pushed the plug hard into her, how painful it had been but she had been determined to endure it to please him. She'd told him that she wanted it in her, to have him insert it, make her have it and only her safe word was going to be the bar. He'd taken her at her word and had forced the huge thing into her arse and then fucked her cunt. She smiled at the memory of it, being double penetrated, the feeling of being completely full. Then he'd pulled the plug out and slipped his cock into her in its place. She recalled the ease with which his erection had gone into her. However, this time there was obviously going to be no pre stretching, no lube, he was going to take her up the arse without employing any of the previous preparation. She set her mind back to making it easier for him to enter her then winced as he forced his cock inside her. It slipped in and soon his balls made contact with the lips of her cunt.

'Thank you Sir,' She said as he began to gently fuck her arse. 'Are you going to cum fuck me till you cum Sir?'

'I'm going to cum and it will be in you but not yet my compliant little whore. I have a few surprises for you first.'

'Surprises?'

'Yes. When I advertised for men to fuck you I didn't only get replies from men.'

'Oh?'

'Seems that the thought of having you in bondage attracted quite a few women too, especially as I'd said that you will do exactly as you're told.'

'I will Sir.'

'Good.' Bill said as he pulled his cock out of her.

Kim heard him walk away from her and then heard him return a few minutes later. He wasn't alone as she could hear the distinctive sound of stiletto heels clicking across the floor toward her. She was aware that Bill was standing near to her and then he pulled the blindfold off her. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to the light and then saw there was a woman, about the same age and build as her, standing naked in front of her.

'Kim, I'd like you to meet Gillian. She replied to my advert and she was very keen to have the opportunity to play with you. I liked what she said she wanted to do to you and I invited her along and agreed to what she proposed. You're going to let her do whatever she wants to you, aren't you?'

Kim looked at Gillian's face and she smiled back at her. Kim couldn't help but wonder if the woman had witnessed what had transpired with the four men and indeed if she'd seen Bill fucking her arse.

'Yes Sir.'

'Good. Gillian you may begin.'

Gillian walked slowly around Kim and stood behind her then she felt her fingers touch the lips of her cunt. Gillian pushed one finger and then two into her and Kim could feel the oozing spunk and Gillian's fingers worked back and forth in her hole. Slowly she eased a third finger into her and prised them apart, opening up Kim's pussy. After a few moments stretching Kim felt a forth digit enter her before Gillian continued to work her fingers in and out of Kim's dripping orifice. The warm spunk trickled down her thighs and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as the woman fingered her already sopping cunt. Gillian withdrew her fingers and then felt the whole of the woman's hand begin to enter her. She twisted and thrust her hand and slowly, fractions of an inch at her time worked her hand into Kim's cunt. Kim felt the knuckles go in and then gasped as Gillian's fist entered her vagina. She could feel the walls stretching to accommodate it and although her hand was smaller than Bill's it still felt like it was filling her cunt. She though back to when Bill had fisted her, the thrill she felt when his hand finally went into her cunt and how it stretched her. Even the biggest courgette she had taken felt tiny compared to his fist. Gillian began to increase the speed of her movements and Kim could feel the beginnings of an orgasm welling up. As Gillian thrust her hand into her more and more rapidly Kim got closer and closer to cuming.

'Please Sir, may I cum?' Kim said between gasps as she fought to stave off the inevitable orgasm.

'Yes, my gorgeous little slut, you may come for me.'

Kim pushed all thoughts from her mind and concentrated on the pleasure that Gillian's frantic movements were inducing and then she felt the flood gates open as wave after wave of the most intense orgasm coursed through her body. She bucked and trembled as she came straining against her bonds and moaning loudly. As the intensity of the orgasm subsided Kim tried to catch her breath, she could feel the hand inside her stretching the walls of her vagina even more tightly and realised that Gillian was slowly clenching her fist. Kim looked at Bill.

'She's making a fist!' She said, more loudly than she'd intended.

'Shall I tell her to pull her hand out of your cunt?'

'Yes please Sir.'

'Gillian, pull your hand out of my sub's cunt right now,' Bill commanded.

As the woman began to withdraw her hand Kim realised the mistake she'd made. As she tried to gather her thoughts and beg Bill to get her to unclench her fist first she felt the full force as Gillian yanked her hand out of her. Kim let out a scream as Gillian's hand was dragged out of her. Kim yelled. Gillian remained silent and stared at Kim then turned and spoke to Bill.

'I've done what you wanted me to do, is it my turn now?'

'Yes, she's yours so have fun with.'Gillian turned and walked toward the corner of the room where there was a chair. As she walked away Kim looked at Bill.

'You told her to do that?'

'Fist you yes, drag her clenched fist out of your cunt no. Do you want me to dismiss her?'

'What's she going to do to me now?'

'Something I think you'll enjoy.'Kim's curiosity was aroused. Part of her wanted Bill to tell Gillian to leave but an even bigger part of her wanted to know what she was going to do next.

'No, it was a shock, it didn't hurt that much. What's she going to do to me Sir?'

'I can dismiss her and you'll never know or let her carry on, your choice.'

'Let her carry on please,' Kim said, quietly.

'I'm going to enjoy this too,' Bill said smiling and stepped back a little way.

Gillian returned dragging the chair across the floor. She positioned it in front of Kim and sat down. Then she lifted her legs and placed a foot on each of Kim's shoulders. Kim found herself staring straight between Gillian's legs. Gillian reached down and placed her fingers against her pussy lips pushed them into her crack and then pulled her labia apart to reveal the soft, wet pinkness of her vulva. As Kim stared at the woman's cunt Gillian let go with a stream of hot pee and aimed it straight at Kim's mouth.

Kim felt the hot fluid hit her face, it dripped off her chin, it dribbled into her mouth. It tasted hot and salty. Kim spluttered in shock. Appalled that she was aroused but such a perverse act. The woman hitched her chair closer to Kim's face. Kim had an unobscured view of the woman's cunt still dripping with pee. She watched as the woman spread her cunt lips and began to frig her clit. She drew back the hood of her clit, exposing the hardened nub, she slowly teased and tormented it rocking her hips as she did so. Gillian moved, positioning herself so that her cunt was directly in front of Kim's mouth. Kim could smell her. Warm, steamy, wet, succulent pussy inches away from her face. She tentatively poked out her tongue and made contact with Gillian's wet cunt. She licked the length of it. Tasting her sticky syrup and the tang of her piss. Kim became braver. Using her tongue like a tiny cock. She tongue fucked the woman's cunt. Driving it inside her hot wet hole. Kim sucked the woman's dangling fleshy labia, moving her tongue to seek out her clit. When she found what she was looking for she did her best to service the woman, she wanted to milk an orgasm from her.

Bill stood behind her and watched. His cock twitched at the sight of his sub eating cunt. Gillian put her hand on the back of Kim's head. Her red talons digging into her scalp. She forced Kim's face into the juicy cunt folds and rocked on her tongue forcing Kim to stimulate her throbbing clit. Kim felt Bills cock pressing against her anus. The head of his cock began to dilate her anus. He slipped inside her ass. Gripping her hips he began to fuck her ass. Every forward fuck ground Kim's face into Gillian's cunt. Kim's face dripped with the woman's juice. Bill increased his speed, he became more firm, he watched her anus stretched around his dick. Being pulled as he withdrew, accepting him fully. Gillian began to grunt and moan, she moved and wriggled her pussy in Kim's face determined to use the sub for her own pleasure, the noises she made were animalistic as she got closer to her goal. As she came she held Kim's face against her cunt and gushed her cum over her face. Bill continued to fuck her, his thrusts deep and hard. Gillian moved, sagged in the chair satisfied.

Bill moved and took his cock from Kim's ass. He moved to her mouth. Her makeup smeared over her face from the sticky coating of Gillian's climax. Bill nudged her mouth with his cock. She turned her head. Oh God she knew how and where he was going to cum. She submissively opened her mouth and accepted his dirty cock which had been buried in her ass a few seconds ago. She felt his hand fist her hair holding her still. She was a resceptical for his pleasure. He was fucking her mouth as he had fucked her ass. She retched as he fed his cock deeper in his mouth. Struggling

"Kim." That's all he needed to say and she was his again, relaxing her throat to take him as deep as he wanted. Used. His orgasm came in a roar of satisfaction. Complete control. His spunk spewed into her mouth and she swallowed it gratefully. He wiped his cock on her face as he withdrew.

Kim collapsed onto the apparatus which supported her. She was still oozing cum from the men who had fucked her. She was dripping with Gillian's piss. Her mouth tasted of her own ass and Bills cum

She didn't hear Bill let Gillian out. She didn't hear him go to the sink at the back of the room, fill a bowl with warm soapy water, take the soft wash cloth form his bag. He was by her side now cleaning his well used submissive. Washing away the remnants of the sex she had been subjected to, Bill undid her bounds. He rubbed her chaffed wrists; He wiped the slime off her body. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the mattress on the floor of the warehouse. She fell asleep. Bill moved to the other side of the room. He would give her an hour to sleep. He opened his bag. Took out the flogger, the cane and the belt. He would let her rest and then he would bring her to orgasm the way she enjoyed it the most. On the very edge of pain

Kim awoke and saw Bill sitting on a chair by the side of the mattress looking down at her and smiling.

'Ready to carry on now?'

'Yes Sir, ready.' Kim replied, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. 'How long did I sleep'?

'About an hour, must have done something to make you tired.' Bill said, grinning.

Kim looked around, the bench that she had been strapped to had gone and in its place was an examination table, the kind used for gynaecological examinations. She stared at it for a moment and then turned to look at Bill.

'Is that for what I think it's for Sir?'

'Correct, my astute little subby woman. However, this time there is going to be something new that I think you'll enjoy.'

'I enjoyed it last time. The effects took a while to wear off though, as you know.'

'Might take a bit longer this time, now get up and get on the table.'

'Yes Sir,' Kim said, standing up.

She walked across to the table, lifted her bottom onto the edge and swivelled round. Lying down, she parted her legs, lifted them up into the stirrups and waited for him. Bill walked around to the foot of the table and looked at her exposed cunt.

'The marks have gone,' he said, looking up.

'Took a while Sir, I've been having sex in the dark on my back for quite some time.'

'Oh yes, the strap marks,'

'My own fault. You wanted to stop but I begged you didn't I?'

'Well, I thought your bottom was quite red enough after the spanking I gave you.'

'Mmmmm, yes very,' Kim replied, smiling. 'But I so wanted you to use the new strap on me. Am I very wicked Sir?'

'Completely incorrigible.'

Bill turned away and walked over to where his holdall lay on the floor. Kim smiled to herself; she always referred to it as his Mary Poppins bag as she never had any idea what he would produce from it next. As he walked back toward her she could see he was holding a large roll of duct tape. Bill peeled off a piece about one foot in length and strapped her right leg to the stirrup. Then he peeled off a second length and secured her left leg.

'Put your arms down by the legs of the table.' He ordered in his do-as-your-told voice and Kim complied immediately. He peeled off two further lengths of the tape from the roll and secured her arms to the legs of the table. Kim gave an exploratory tug with her right arm and it moved not one iota.

'You're completely secured,' Bill said, noticing the slight movement of her shoulder.

Kim said nothing and relaxed back against the soft surface. Bill walked back toward the direction of his holdall, out of Kim's sight now she was strapped down. He returned and Kim strained to see what he was holding.

'Want to see what it is?'

'Yes please Sir.'Bill held up the object in his hand. Kim's eyes widened when she realised what he was holding.

'Is that a real one?' Kim exclaimed. 'A proper antique one?'

'Oh yes, the real thing. I bought it off the Internet. They are very sought after.'

'You're going to use it on me?' Kim enquired an almost imperceptible tremor in her voice.

'Would you rather I didn't? Your choice. Say your word and you know it won't be.'

'I want you to,' she said, staring hard at the length of leather Bill was

'It's going to sting more than the belt.'

Kim's mind drifted back to the last afternoon she had spent with her Dom. Lying face up on the hotel bed, her wrists securely tied to her ankles and her whole body held firmly down to the bed by ropes. He had had started by spanking her cunt with his hand, very gently at first then getting progressively harder until the slapping sound was quite audible. Then he had taken the crop and given her six or seven strokes with that. She could remember the sting as it made contact with the soft flesh of her lips. She couldn't see but she knew she was already beginning to redden. Then her eyes had widened when he produced the new strap. She had seen the picture of it he'd sent but it looked much bigger than it looked in the photograph. Fashioned from a heavy leather belt it was perhaps a foot and a half long, the dark leather looped over to form a double strap. She remembered staring at it and swallowing heavily, trying to imagine what it was going to feel like when it struck her cunt. She could remember vividly the excruciating pain she'd felt from the first stroke as Bill had whipped her already swollen pussy. She had panted frantically to cope with the pain and waited for the second blow. When it came it was even more intense than the first and she'd moaned softly. By the third stroke she was thrashing about on the bed, straining against her bonds, the ropes pulling tight against her limbs. The forth was the last she was able to tolerate and she screamed her safe word so loudly she feared that someone outside the room might have heard. Bill had stopped immediately and she lay panting and swathed in sweat. She had known what was coming next and the usual intoxicating mixture of total dread and arousal rose in her. Bill had clamped back her labia, just as they had agreed, and given her another stroke but this time on her exposed clit. She'd been unable to stifle a scream and this time there was no need for her to say anything. Bill had laid down the strap and buried his face in her throbbing cunt. The orgasm she had experienced was as vivid now as if it had happen a few moments before. She looked back at the tawse that Bill was holding. Maybe two feet long and a good quarter of an inch thick, its ancient leather split down two thirds of it's length.

'Ready Sir,' Kim said, smiling.

Bill didn't hesitate and brought the tawse down rapidly against her cunt, the sound of the leather hitting her flesh filled the room. Her cry couldn't be suppressed. The next blow shook her body. The sharp sting seemed to reverberate through her. She clenched her fists hard. The next one was unbelievable painful. Her cunt had already started to swell form the whipping, it glowed red. He bought the strap down again and Kim screamed, she fought against her bounds.

"Kim." His voice was firm but controlled. "This is what I want. I want you to keep still. I want you to keep quiet and I want you to accept 3 more strokes." There was no reply.

"Kim?" Bill questioned.

"Yes Sir." Was almost a whisper.

The final 3 strokes were rapid all aimed at the same spot. Concentrated pain. She remained still. She bit her lip until it bleed. There was a perceptible shudder with each blow.

"Good Girl." Bill said and moved to the head of the table and kissed her. Her felt her cum as his lips touched hers.

(written in conjunction with BBW biffothebear)

kimuk
kimuk
34 Followers