Wearing Elastra's Body

Story Info
Elastic hero in peril! A fan wears her body like a costume.
4.1k words
4.56
41.5k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late evening, on a rooftop somewhere in the city...

"It's Elastra! Run!"

Out of the darkness, a fist stretched out to inhuman lengths in a flash, smashing into one of the fleeing criminals. The other two looked in shock and took off across the rooftop.

A leg flew out, tripping a second black-clad villain, sending him flying. A flying, outstretched fist quickly rendered him as unconscious as the first. The fist unstretched back to a white-costumed heroine.

"One left." Elastra spoke, reading to pounce. "Give up now! There's nowhere to go!"

The final criminal looked panicked, back facing a ledge and a very long drop to the street below. He reached into his coat for something, but Elastra was faster, rushing towards him by stretching her torso and knocking him to the ground and out cold.

"Hah! That was so easy!"

She jumped up and down, unable to contain her excitement, but quickly collected herself. Reaching down, she grunted and lifted the man she'd just knocked out onto her shoulder. As she did so, an object fell out of his hand and hit the ground with a clink.

"Huh? What's-" Elastra had no time to finish the thought as a flash of light and a cloud of green gas enveloped her and all around her. "W-what is... uh..."

Elastra's vision went hazy. She tried to stretch away, but her muscles refused to respond, becoming weak and heavy. She took a step back and her foot missed the ledge. Her last conscious view was of a swiftly approaching dumpster. And then darkness.

A moment later a door opened and a young, scrawny teen stepped out of the store with an armful of comic books and looked towards the alley.

"What was that noise?" He asked.

Cautiously, he took a few steps down the alleyway and glanced into the dumpster.

"Holy shit!" He said, dropping the comics and grabbing Elastra, pulling her out. Her body had deflated slightly in her unconscious state.

"Did the comic shop throw this out? I've never seen such a detailed bodysuit!"

Glancing around to make sure he was alone, he did what any comic nerd in his position would do, and quickly absconded with the "costume" he'd just acquired, comics left forgotten.

A few minutes later he was back at his apartment, admiring his lucky find. He'd laid her out onto his bed, arms and legs outstretched.

"It feels so realistic." Kevin whispered as he unknowingly fondled the body of Elastra in his hands. "Her costume is completely authentic and I swear the skin feels like real skin!"

He brushed his hands over her face, admiring the detail that must have gone into making a costume so perfect.

"I've got to try it on!" He said.

It was at that point that he realized there was an issue: how did one put it on? He looked her body over, searching in vain for a zipper, clasp, button, latch... anything that would allow access into his amazing new costume, but to no avail.

"There's gotta be some way in this thing! Who would design a costume without an entrance?" Kevin muttered.

Running out of options, Kevin found himself looking to the only naturally entrance he could think of: her mouth. (Well, there was another, but he didn't want to consider that one yet)

Experimentally, he pried at her mouth, and was amazed to see it stretch open like... well, exactly like how Elastra's powers allowed her to stretch. Clearly, this must be how the costume is worn.

Excitedly, Kevin began to undress, pulling off his shirt, kicking off his pants, and finally shimmying out of his boxers. Not wasting any time, the pail, wiry teen grabbed the costume and shoved one leg down the throat then the other, watching it easily stretch to accommodate it.

With some effort, he pulled Elastra's body up his own. It felt a little weird, climbing into her this way. He had to adjust his dick as it reached her mouth, shoving it down inside so he could keep pulling it on. His legs slid down her torso, stretching past her abdomen, and then into her own legs, filling them out like stockings.

Finally he began stuffing his arms into hers one at a time, before using her hands to grab the "costume's" head and shoving it down onto his own.

The process was complete. He was now completely inside the superhero's body, and it was time to admire the results.

Meanwhile, the heroine began to slowly stir. Her head was still ringing and foggy from the fight, and she tried to remember what had happened. She felt odd - stuffed in a way that didn't feel natural. And it almost felt like she was moving. Slowly she opened her eyes.

As the world swam back into focus, she found herself looking... at her own body. Or rather, a reflection in a mirror. Trying to figure out where she was, she attempted to look around, but quickly realized she could only move her eyes - her head refused to move along with them. She tried to move her arms or legs, but found she couldn't do that either.

Then, to her shock, her hands began to move on their own, exploring up and down her own body, touching herself. When she tried to stop, nothing happened!

'What trick is this?!' Elastra cried out in her mind.

"This is incredible!" Elastra suddenly said, her mouth and throat sounding out the words against her will. "Wow, it even has a voice changer too? This costume is amazing!"

'Costume?!' Elastra thought. 'Is... is someone inside me?!'

Elastra's hands reached up and began to fondle her chest through her superhero suit. Elastra strained with all her might, but could not stop from groping herself in front of the mirror.

'This can't be happening! What kind of person would climb inside someone else's body like this?! Was it one of the criminals?'

She could feel his body inside her now - his arms and legs inside her arms and legs, fingers inside her fingers, toes wiggling her toes. She was stuck, impaled by this person wearing her body, holding her immobile and moving her against her will.

'No! This can't be happening! Get out! Get out of me!'

To her horror, the fanboy's fingers forced her to grab her top and slowly pull the spandex hero suit down her body, undressing herself before her eyes.

'No no no! I'm a hero, not a costume! You can't make me undress myself!'

Unfortunately for Elastra, he could. Her thumbs hooked the fabric on either side of her hips and slowly pushed them down her legs, causing the one-piece suit to fall at her feet before being kicked aside. Now she was only in her sports bra and panties, but not for long. Her arms reached behind her, struggling with the bra's latch.

'Please, don't do that! Stop! I don't want anyone to see my breasts!'

Elastra had always been careful to hide her true size behind sports bras during her heroism. She wanted to be taken seriously while on the job, unlike other heroines who flaunted their bodies with boobwindows and exposed cleavage.

But now the latch was undone, and just like that her heavy breasts heaved forward, exposed, as the fabric fell away.

"Wow..." her mouth was forced to say, "I guess the costume designer took some liberties after all. So much for accuracy, but I'm not complaining."

'They are accurate, you pervert! Those are my breasts!' Elastra wanted to shout. 'Wait... what are you doing? No...'

Of course the fanboy couldn't help but grab them, forcing Elastra to lift her own weighty breasts in her hands, her fingers toying with the sensitive flesh and teasing at her nipples, to her shame and embarrassment. he watched herself performing this lewd act in the mirror.

'Stop making me play with my breasts!' She thought as she slapped the fleshy orbs together repeatedly, watching them jiggle. Her fingers grabbed at the nipples and pulled, her powers allowing her breasts to harmlessly stretch away from her before snapping back to their normal, perky appearance. Her fingers explored every inch of her ample bosom with a curiosity and perverse enthusiasm of a young man. Then they began to roll the nipples repeatedly, causing unwanted pleasure to spark through her body.

As if a final act of humiliation, her hand lifted one of the breasts to her face. Unable to stop, she took the nipple into her mouth and began sucking on the sensitive bulb like a pacifier, sending yet more sparks of erotic sensations through her. She was forced to do the same to the other. After several minutes of breast play, she finally released the nipple from her mouth with a pop.

Moving on, the fanboy hooked her thumbs under the elastic band of her panties. Elastra fought even harder still to stop herself as the panties slowly began to lower off her hips. Her incredible muscles, which ordinarily allowed her to perform superhuman feats of strength, were at the moment flattened from the inside by his body and unable to flex at all. So no matter how hard she fought, she could not stop from losing her last bit of clothing. She, a superheroine, was effortlessly being overpowered by an ordinary man.

Her panties dropped to her feet. She was now completely naked in front of the mirror.

"I don't believe it... she's anatomically accurate!" The fanboy made her comment about herself. Immediately, her hands began to manipulate her uncovered pussy. Elastra wanted to gasp in shock at the sudden touch, but could not.

Her body turned away from the mirror and bent over as she looked back at her reflection. Rear end in the air, her hands reached back and spread her buttcheeks wide, exposing her asshole and pussy.

"Wow! I need to get a closer look."

Elastra's body lowered itself to the floor, sitting in front of the mirror with legs opened wide. Her pussy felt vulnerable, completely at a stranger's mercy. One of her hands slapped at the puffy mound, toying with it like an inexperienced child. Her fingers tugged at the pussy lips, stretching them apart to get a glimpse within. Then her hands reached for the nearest suitable object nearby - a large tv remote - and slowly penetrated her with it. It didn't hurt, of course, being elastic, but Elastra burned with humiliation, forced to play with her own pussy like this.

The remote was removed, but quickly replaced by another object, and then another, and another, each one a different shape and gradually becoming larger, as if the person inside her was testing her limits. Several markers, an electric toothbrush, medicine container, soda can, water bottle... each one stuffed inside then pulled out. And Elastra was ashamed to admit the constant in and out was starting to have an affect on her, slowly stoking the fires between her loins even as she continued to fight the pervert inside her for control.

Finally, the fan seemed to grow tired of this game. Or perhaps he simply ran out of suitable items within easy reach. Either way Elastra pulled the last object - a tennis ball - out of her pussy with a wet pop. She wanted to pant, but even his tongue was somehow inside her own, controlling it.

"This is crazy hot," her mouth muttered. She found herself looking at her own face in the reflection through half-lidded eyes. "I'm Elastra. I'm so horny right now. Please, fuck me!"

'D-don't make me say stuff like that!' Elastra thought.

"Wait, what am I thinking! I should be recording this." Elastra's mouth said, to her horror.

'Recording? No!'

Elastra's struggling renewed as her body got up and wandered over to a desk, where she grabbed a laptop and brought it over to the bed. Her eyes saw the username "Keven" as her fingers logged in and opened a camera app.

Setting the laptop on the edge of the bed, her body stepped far enough away to get all of her in frame before beginning to take on a variety of poses. She could see her naked body as it posed on the screen in front of her, and knowing that other people might potentially end up seeing her doing sexual things made her face burn even hotter.

The poses themselves began innocently enough. Some were standard superhero poses - hands on hips or performing a punch - only with much less clothes on than usual. They quickly became lewder, though. She bounced up and down, making her breasts bounce along with her. Her hips girated as they were dragged around from the inside by his. He turned away from the camera and had her bend over again, as if presenting herself to be mounted. He even reached a hand back and forced her to slap her own ass.

All pretense fell away as he grabbed a breast in one hand and began fingering her with the other, moaning with her voice. Internally, Elastra couldn't tell anymore if she was moaning too. Pleasure was flooding her body now, mixing with the shame.

'Oh, God! Don't make me cum, not on camera!'

Her elastic body quivered as it tried in vain to pull away from the man inside her; arms straining desperately to pull the hands off herself, feet trying to move while held in place by his. And all the while, her body was dragged closer to the edge. No matter how hard she tried, the heroine couldn't stop this ordinary man from making her molest herself.

Finally she couldn't hold back any longer. Her body was sent over the edge, and Elastra silently came, her body aching to squirm as she squirted.

"What the hell?" The fanboy said, noting the wetness now clearly present between their legs. "Jesus, how realistic is this thing? That's incredible."

Elastra's head was spinning. She couldn't believe some random person had just made her masturbate on camera like that.

She felt a stirring from within, and to her surprise, one of her arms no longer felt as though it were being controlled. The person inside was taking her off!

'Now's my chance to escape!' Elastra thought, excitedly. 'Except... no, I can't! Right now he thinks I'm just a costume. If I reveal I'm real to him now, he'll know! And he could tell others. My reputation would be destroyed if I did that!'

She glanced at the red light on the laptop. 'Not only that, but the camera is still recording me... I can't afford to move now. I have to keep playing dead. At least until he puts me away.'

Staying still was incredibly hard, however, as the boy was thrashing around inside her body, slowly pulling himself out. Elastra nearly cried out in shock as the boy pulled her mouth open wide and started sliding out.

'That's how he got inside me?!' Elastra thought and more and more of the boy exited her. First shoulders, then torso, stomach, hips, and... 'Oh, God.' Elastra felt his penis slide up her throat and into her mouth before exiting with a 'sproing', clearly erect.

Finally he stepped out completely, and for some reason, Elastra felt strangely empty now without someone inside her. For the first time she got a good look at her assailant. To her shock, he was nothing more than a teenager!

'I was being controlled by a kid?!' She thought. To be fair, the 'kid' was probably out of high school, but not by much. 18, but scrawny, and with a face that made him look younger.

She kept still as he turned back to admire her body from the outside. He reached down and began playing with her breasts, kneading them in his hands.

"Even the nipples get perky! How did they make a costume do that?" He wondered aloud as he flicked the delicate nubs, making Elastra want to squirm. "Can they get harder? Oh!"

The kid stood up as if suddenly struck by inspiration and ran to the other side of the room, out of sight of Elastra. She could hear him opening drawers and shuffling things around, before quickly returning with several small objects clutched in his hands - egg vibrators.

'Oh, no! Why does he have those?' Elastra thought.

The fan switched one of them on with a wireless remote and brought it to her left nipple. It vibrated against it, causing tingling to run down Elastra's spine. He did the same for the right nipple, and then used two on both, driving Elastra crazy.

'God! I can't believe I'm letting him do this!' Elastra moaned silently. 'Leave me alone!'

"Him... not really getting any perkier." Kevin muttered. "Wait, I have an idea!"

To Elastra's utter shock, he stuffed his fist into her mouth and down her throat, stretching her once again from the inside.

'What the hell is he doing?!' Elastra wondered, mouth wrapped around his forearm.

She didn't have to wait long to find out. Kevin spent several moments adjusting his arm, and then... Elastra felt something strange happening to her left nipple! It was... stretching from the inside. A moment later, the same thing happened to her right nipple. It seemed to bulge out a little and become heavy.

The boy finally removed his arm, but the pressure remained in her nipples. Elastra couldn't look down to see, but it felt like her nipples were larger. The boy reached down and grabbed to remotes, activating them... and to her horror, her nipples began to vibrate!

'No! You... you put them in my nipples?! Get them out!' Elastra thought frantically as her breasts quivered, her nipples looking as though they were vibrating erratically of their own accord. It took every ounce of willpower she had not to jump up from the bed right then and there. She needed to get them out!

The guy, on the other hand, seemed satisfied and content to leave them where they were. He tossed the remotes to the side and began fingering her vibrating nipples, adding even more stimulation to the defenseless heroine. Then his hands began running down the rest of her naked body, admiring the texture of her skin. He seemed to study every inch of her.

He rolled her body over to get a look at her back. This caused her nipples to start vibrating against the bedsheets, sending shivers through Elastra's body. He grabbed at her shapely ass, spreading her buttcheaks apart to get a look between them. His hands ran down the back of her legs and played with her feet and toes. Her entire body was nothing but a toy for him.

Finally his hands began to trace between her inner thighs and Elastra felt the tips of his fingers manipulating the lips of her bare pussy.

'This is so wrong!' Elastra thought. 'I'm letting a kid play with my vagina!'

"It really is wet," he said, and for a moment Elastra worried that he'd figured it out. "How did they do that? Some sort of... built in lubrication? God, why would anyone throw this away. Maybe the comic shop didn't realize it was a sex toy."

'I am not a sex t- ah!' Elastra's indignation was interrupted by him stuffing his fist between her pussy lips and into her body.

"So stretchy! Hah, like the real Elastra!"

'Yeah, sure, almost." Elastra thought sarcastically as he started fitting his forearm into her vagina like a glove, before retracting it swiftly. She then felt him manipulating her pussy more finely, though she couldn't see anything from her limp position.

"The anatomical detail is incredible." She heard him mutter, and felt fingers running along her inner pussy. "Oh, hey, they even modeled a clitoris!"

Elastra's eyes went wide as fingertips began assaulting that most sensitive of nubs. She wanted so badly to moan, now, or squirm, or do anything but lay there! Thankfully, he stopped relatively quickly and withdrew.

"Think I can add something here too." He said.

'Oh, God, no! Please, don't do what I think you're going to do!' Elastra thought.

A fist suddenly began forcing its way up her anus, causing Elastra to almost cry out. It adjusted inside her, and then to her horror, she felt the inside of her clitoris begin to stretch in a very familiar way. The hand was removed from her ass, leaving the object in place. And with the press of a wireless remote, her clit began to vibrate like mad, along with her nipples.

'Nooooo!' Elastra moaned mentally, barely able to endure the erotic stimulation her body was being subjected to now.

While distracted by pleasure, the fanboy grabbed her hips, lifting her limp body up into an all-fours position, before moving behind her. Elastra barely noticed as he brought his hips to hers and lined up his dick. Then, with a quick thrust, he mounted her.

12