Wearing Her Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEvelyn
TheEvelyn
17 Followers

Just as my fingers brushed against her pussy for the first time, Molly sat up and took her hand out from the dress. Damn, I thought - she's changed her mind! I was wrong, though - Molly had only moved because she wanted my dress out of the way! She pulled the hem up around my waist and then grasped my pantyhose in her hands, pulling it down along with the panties until my cock sprang free.

The cool night air hitting my cock was such a wonderful relief as I knelt quivering beside her. Molly wrapped her hand around the shaft and looked up at me, biting her bottom lip again as her hand squeezed my cock. She kicked her shoes off and pushed herself up from the bed, every movement transmitting through her hand and onto my cock...

I pulled her pantyhose down just like she had done to me, just enough to free her pussy from the warm embrace. I stared at her hair, wondering what it felt like against my lips. I longed to drink her in, to explore everything that she had to offer...

Molly rolled away from my, onto her side. I lay beside her, my cock nuzzling against her ass as I kissed her neck. Molly raised one leg and slid her hand under it, moving away from me slightly. Her hand wrapped around my cock and she guided me towards her with unerring accuracy.

I felt her warm, wet lips parting as my cock slid deep inside her, Molly pushing back so that I would go in all the way. I kissed and nibbled her ear as I reached up to fondle her breasts, pushing my cock as deeply as it would go into her wonderful body. Molly pushed back, and then we began a slow dance of separation and reunion as I thrust in and out of her.

Molly took my wrist and brought my hand away from her breast. She sucked on my fingers for a few seconds, fireworks exploding inside my mind as she got them good and wet, and then she guided my hand down between her legs.

Molly moaned as my fingers found her clit. I stroked gently at first, gauging her reaction as her body tensed and relaxed, and her sighing becoming louder and softer. My cock plunging into her as my finger circled and rubbed her clit...

Molly began to tense up and she reached her own hand down to her tummy, rubbing herself there as we lay on our sides, my cock sliding in and out of her as I fingered her. She began to press her legs together, almost squeezing my hand away as her moans became louder and louder until she stopped breathing, her body tensed up and up and up until finally she exhaled.

"Aaaahhh..."

Molly Ringwald was having an orgasm! I was making Molly... I jerked, the feeling coming from nowhere. My hips thrust forward and my cock pushed as deep as it could into her as my hot cum shot into her body.

"Mmh, yes..." Molly whispered as she pushed back onto me. I thrust again, feeling how slick she had become as my hot semen filled her. Time slowed down and I became very aware of every sensation I felt, from the pressure of the bed supporting me to the way Molly's clothes felt on my body, from the way Molly breathed as she orgasmed to just how smooth and hard her clit felt.

Our orgasms faded mutually, leaving us lying happily on the bed. I held Molly, my arm across her tummy and my lips on her shoulder, until slowly my cock softened and then slid out from her. We lay together like that for a while longer, watching the moon through the bedroom window.

"You should take my clothes off now," Molly whispered as she moved onto her back. She sat up to pull her pantyhose off, then lay down again to watch me as I undressed.

I undid the straps on the side on the shoes and then stepped out of them. I took the dress off next, then pulled the pantyhose and panties down and off. Finally I took off the bra, the surgical glue keeping the false breasts attached to my chest. I started to walk over to the dresser to find the instructions for removing the glue, but Molly stopped me.

"Leave them, I don't want to wait..." she breathed. Then she spread her legs wide. "Lick me out..."

TheEvelyn
TheEvelyn
17 Followers
12