Wearing Me Down Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son start day 2 of the new relationship.
1.8k words
4.26
41.3k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - It Feels so Good

My son's persistence had paid off big time for both of us. Yesterday, after his endless campaign to have sex with me, I stripped off all my clothes at his direction and I let him feel me up, eat me out, and fuck me. It was wonderful. It was even better than I had dreamed it would be. And I had dreamed about it three times now. This one in particular had made me very horny. I had let him slip his penis up my dripping fuck hole from behind in the 24-hour supermarket. I dreamt that I had not worn any underwear so that he would have easy access to my cunt. It was 2 AM and nobody else was in the store. Of course, since this was a dream, I didn't have to worry about my two younger children who were tucked up in bed, asleep, and perfectly safe. So were Timmy and I, of course.

Ah, dreams. This one was so real that I had had an orgasm that woke me. In the dream, he had lifted my dress, stuck his hard cock in my big wet pussy and was going to town on me, right there in the brightly lit dairy aisle. I was letting him fuck me in public and I was coming, and shaking and screaming "Oh, yes. Fuck me." It didn't matter that it was 2 o'clock in the morning and no one was there, it was still a public place and I was acting like a whore. My son's whore. Would this dream come true? Did I want it to? Dreams can take strange turns, and this one did as the store began to fill up with customers. I was totally naked and Timmy had bent me over with my hands on my knees.

Now we were in the middle of the produce section. Everyone was milling around paying no attention to Timmy and me, going at it like rabbits, until my orgasm woke me. I came fully awake. God, I was turned on. My soft, white skin tingled with excitement and my cunt was soaking wet. I realized that I just had a dream and had wet myself with my ejaculate. Timmy was sleeping on his side with his cock up against my ass. I reached down to my ass and felt for his cock. He must have been having a dream too, because his dick was hard as a rock. I gripped the shaft and softly rubbed it up and down. It was an incredibly horny thing to do. I touched the head of it with my fingers, feeling just the helmet at the top of the boy's thick tool. I wanted to suck it. I wanted to fuck it. I had to piss.

Timmy was the best fuck I had ever had in a dream and now my son was my lover, both of us sleeping naked in the same bed. I looked at the clock. It was 5:30 in the morning. I let go of his penis, pulled back the covers from my naked body and got up. I walked, naked, to the master bathroom leaving the door open so he could watch me piss. But he was still sleeping on his side and turned away from me. I really wanted him to see me pissing so I said, "Timmy... Timmy... Tim." That woke him and he turned over to see me sitting on the toilet.

"Good morning, fucker of your mother," I said. "I thought you might like to watch me piss."

"Morning, fucker of your son. Yes, I would like to watch you piss."

"Well, come over here and kneel in front of me then." He did as I said, getting up and walking into the bathroom with his big, stiff rod pointing the way. I could not take my eyes off of it. He knelt right in front of me. I reached into my vulva and opened my lips so he could see my urethra. I started to go and he stared at my open twat. He felt my tits, squeezing them and pinching the nipples, and I watched my son staring at my open, naked cunt and my piss stream. He was captivated and as the dribbling stopped I said to him, "Can you see the little hole where my piss was coming out?

"Yes, mom."

"Touch it with your finger."

"Your little piss hole?"

"Yes. Try to put your finger in there."

He pushed against my pee hole and his finger went in. It felt so dirty and, yet, so sexy.

"Move your finger in and out like you're fucking that hole."

He finger fucked my piss hole and I swooned. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back with delight at the feeling. I said, "Oh, oh my. That feels so dirty I can hardly believe it. Keep doing it to me a little more. Yes. Oh, Timmy, yes, fuck my piss hole. Oh, yes. Jesus that feels good. Keep doing it to me. Oh, oh, what a wonderful son you are. Okay, that's enough for now. Just put your finger in my cunt hole for just a minute and frig me."

He did as I told him to and feeling how wet I was he said, "Your cunt is so wet, mom."

"I know Timmy. It's because I'm so hot for you. Let's go feed the children and send them off to play so we can have our incest. I can't wait to take your penis into my vagina."

I put on my robe, stepped into my slippers, and walked to the kitchen. Day two of being my son's slut was just a few minutes away and it excited me. I wondered what he might do to me today, how he might touch me, if he would kiss me and hold me and tell me that he loved me. Or would he just bend me over the counter and fuck the shit out of me. I was about to find out.

The children had come down, and Timmy had dressed and joined us in the kitchen. Just seeing him gave me a tingle in the cunt. We were going to fuck in just a few minutes. Timmy was standing by the sink and the children were sitting at the counter facing him. I was at the stove behind the children.

I said, "Kids, take your cereal into the den and watch TV."

Once I heard the TV on, I looked at Timmy and opened my robe showing him my body. He looked at my pussy and licked his lips. I imagined he was thinking of licking mine. The ones that were hanging down between my legs. The children were sufficiently occupied with their breakfast and their TV show, so I grabbed my lips with one hand and pulled them out so Timmy could see them. Then I swooshed my robe behind me, took one lip in each hand and pulled my vulva apart. I bent my knees, thrust out my hips and showed him my hole. What a great feeling. It was so dirty, so nasty, so depraved; I loved it. Timmy told me later that he loved it too. It had given him another hard on.

I cooked breakfast for the two of us and we ate it sitting next to each other at the kitchen counter. Timmy pulled my robe up exposing my thighs and he rubbed my pussy until I quietly had an orgasm, pressing my legs together and apart, together and apart. Then he put his fingers in my vagina, got them good and wet, and then put them in his mouth.

I looked at my son and smiled. I said, "Whisper dirty, degrading, horrible things in my ear."

He put his lips up to my ear and nibbled it. My quim quivered. He said softly, "Mother, you are a fucking whore. You are a dirty, incestuous cunt of a woman. You are a cheap slut with a sleazy, dripping man trap between your legs. I don't know how anyone could stand to fuck your filthy cunt hole. But I will lick the dead fish you call your vagina if you want me to. I want to mount you like a new bride and mate with you. I want you to beg me to fuck you as I deny you for the runny cunt bitch that you are."

"That was fucking filthy , Timmy," I said, smiling. "What a way to talk to your mother, you mother fucker. I'm so glad you are as sick and depraved as I am. We are sick and you know. And criminals." I rubbed my pussy through my robe. I felt my tits "Oooo, I love this dirty sex," I said. "

The kids finished their breakfast and headed up to their bedrooms. I stood up and said, "Shall I go get dressed?"

Timmy turned and looked at me. There was as much desire in his eyes that morning as there had been that first day. "Take your robe off, mother."

I took it off and draped it over the back of the chair I had been sitting in. Timmy walked over to me and hugged me. His beautiful cock poked out from his loosely tied robe and I reached down and took it in my hand. I rubbed it back and forth. Timmy said, "Oh yeah, you know I like this. I love you, Cheryl. Mom."

I melted in his arms. "I love you too, Timmy. Son.

He turned me around, bent me over the counter and fucked me, slow and hard, just the way I like it in the morning. I had five good orgasms in the ten minutes before Timmy came in me.

"Oh mom, what is it about your cunt that is so amazing. I think it's that your hole is the perfect size for my cock. I don't know, but fucking you sure feels good."

"Well, I think it's because your cock is just the right size for my fucking slut hole."

Days and nights of insatiable lust for each other, turned into weeks and months of my son coming in my bitch hole, in my mouth, on my tits, in my face and up my ass. When we went out together I always wore a house dress and no panties so I could just lift it up and show him my pretty, orange pussy and let him feel it anywhere. And I showed it to him everywhere. I couldn't get enough of showing him his cunt. It was on me, between my legs, but it was his. I no longer had control of my cunt. Timmy did. All I could do was to hope that he would touch it, lick it, and fuck it as soon as possible. As soon as he finished with it, I was looking forward to the next time he would do something to it. His cunt. His bitch's cunt.

I didn't have to wait long.