Weary Traveler Ch. 01

Story Info
Traveler fits right in with young coed.
4.7k words
4.79
18.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had textbooks scattered about, but she was messing around on her phone when he walked in. She looked up, startled, like she had been busted doing something she wasn’t supposed to do on the clock.

“Can I help you?” she asked in a young, feminine, pleasant voice that matched her cute appearance as she tucked a flyaway piece of hair behind her right ear. She had golden blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and just enough makeup to highlight her sexy cheek bones.

“Yes, hopefully. I think I am supposed to have a reservation until Thursday, but the way my day has been going, you probably lost it.”

“Name?” she asked, still sounding upbeat and desirable. He probably shouldn’t take the cold, snow, ice and flat tire he had out on this cute girl who was probably just trying to make ends meet while in college.

“Jason Bennett. Sorry I was cranky. It has been a long day, and all I want is a hot shower and will even settle for a cold meal at this point.”

“Ah, yes, I found it, and you have one king bed until Friday, checkout at 11 AM, breakfast is served from 6 to 9. But if the weather gets as bad as they say, it might only be fruit and cold cereal if the cook can’t make it in.

“Sounds fine, I should only need it until Thursday, but I will keep the extra night just in case,” and looking at her name tag, “Stacie. Thank you. And once again, I apologize for earlier. Can you recommend a place to eat that is open on a Sunday night?”

“This town buttons up pretty tight on Sunday, but Luigi’s Lounge is still open. The pizza is good. Anything in particular I can order for you?”

“Anything that is cheesy and meaty,” Jason said, feeling better about the day and upcoming week. He had been wound pretty tight while white-knuckle driving at about 25 miles per hour on the interstate for the last several hours. Luckily his tire blew right before the rest area so he could pull off right away and change the tire in relative safety. But that meant he had to get a new tire put on his car sometime this week. Just one more burden to deal with.

I’ll see what I can do. Come back down in half an hour,” Stacie responded.

*********************

Half an hour later Jason came down, freshly showered and in clean clothes. He felt hungry but relaxed. Just as he entered the lobby and dining room, a man came in and dropped a pizza off at the counter with Stacie. The pizza smelled good, but it replaced the smell of flowers or perfume he smelled while at the front counter earlier. He really had enjoyed the smell the young beauty gave off.

She grabbed two paper plates and two packs of packaged plastic silverware and said, “Hope you don’t mind sharing a meal with me. It’s a variety, but the price is right.”

“Sounds good, and smells delicious. How much do I owe you?” Jason asked.

“It was free. Leftover from the Sunday evening buffet so they sent it over. I tend to send a lot of business their way.”

They ate and talked, and since no other travelers came in, they ate uninterrupted for over two hours. She found out he was a high school teacher in Springfield, but wanted to teach at the college level. He found out she had been an Army brat and missed going to the Air Force Academy, settled on community college, and will graduate with an associate’s degree in science and was next going to George Washington University in Springfield next fall to become a physical therapist.

“Thanks for the pizza, and thanks for being kind to a weary traveler,” Jason said, and he stood up as she left. He went to shake her hand, but she went in for a hug, and they awkwardly and clumsily embraced.

Both felt the sparks.

“No problem. I will be here Tuesday and Wednesday again. Maybe we can eat another meal?” Stacie said.

“Sounds like a date,” he said, then regretted it. The 19 year old Stacie was way out of the 25 year old Jason’s league.

*************************

The next morning Jason awoke, showered and dressed for his class. He had two days of physical therapy training to finish off that part of his endorsement, and then was going to wrap up with two days of advanced referee training so he could officiate college ball along with high school basketball. For a single teacher, coaching and officiating various sports kept him out of trouble and added some extra pay to his wallet. He was hoping to add these endorsements to his resume and maybe trade up high school pay for college level pay. Unfortunately, this class was out of his own pocket over his school’s spring break, and this late March winter storm had everything screwed up. Hopefully he would finish his classes and not have any cancellations before his real job started up next week, otherwise he was out $1000 for training. Hopefully, just maybe, this week would be well worth it...

A few hours later when he was on his mid-morning 10 minute break, staring blankly at the billboard on the wall, not even noticing he was looking at nursing job postings and places to go for birth control, he heard a bang and an exasperated female voice cry out, “Oh! Nooooo!”

He snapped out of his trance and looked towards the sound of the commotion, he saw a sexy figure in a long skirt and stockings bent over trying to pick up the contents of the box she had been carrying before the bottom opened up.

“Ma’am, let me help you,” he said. Then he realized the sexy figure was Stacie, and he gasped. “Stacie! Sorry I didn’t see you there. Let me...”

“Thank you, Weary Traveler. How is your class going?”

They talked briefly as he helped her box up her contents, and she opened the classroom door as he carried the box in. Just as he was walking out the door, he spun around, and blurted out, “Hey, wanna get dinner with me again tonight?”

“Meet me at Luigi’s at 6pm. It’s the pasta bar special tonight,” she said. Jason didn’t know it last night, but Luigi’s was the restaurant and bar attached to the hotel. Maybe a drink last night would have allowed him to relax.

“It’s a date,” he said, this time confident in his use of the word “date”.

Unlike his casual supper last night, for tonight’s “date” Jason dressed in slacks and a button-down shirt with no tie. He looked masculine and casual all at the same time. He looked good, felt confident, and radiated manliness.

Stacie wore glasses that highlighted her eyes and a shorter skirt than when he saw her on campus. She had shapely legs and her cleavage was evident beneath the red sweater. She looked absolutely stunning, and felt ladylike, more grown up. For Jason, the best part was that she appeared to be one of those rare beauties who did not know how beautiful she was. Sexy in her innocence.

Stacie melted when she saw Jason and hoped that one day a man like Jason would look at her the way she was looking at him. She thought he was perhaps the manliest gentleman she had ever laid eyes on. There was no way this slightly older man would ever look at some young, bland girl like her, she thought. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t dream.

While they were eating, her phone went off, and she resisted to look at it, then frowned. “Oh, no...”

“Was that your roommate texting you with your escape?” He asked, partly scared that was the case, but trying to be light hearted. Then he got an alert on his phone, and saw the same message she saw.

“Campus is closed tomorrow due to the ice storm,” she read.

“That bites,” he said. “I would love the chance to stick around here another day or two,” he paused, and looked into her beautiful eyes, “but I hope I can still finish all of my training.”

“W-why do you want to...stick around?” Stacie breathed, hope, desire and the glimmer of an opportunity in her voice.

“Because I have had the two best meals of my life the last two days,” Jason said with all of the same emotions that Stacie felt.

“I suppose for an Irishman calling himself ‘Luigi’, he’s not a bad cook,” she said. She subconsciously licked her lips and knew deep down inside her heart that this man of her dreams was talking about her, yet her mind just kept telling her, “He isn’t into me, he can’t be, I’m still a 19 year old kid. “

“I don’t remember a thing about the food, only the company I had,” he replied. With that, he dropped $50 on the table, stood up, held out his hand for Stacie- which she gladly accepted and he helped her out of her chair. As they walked arm in arm past the bar he laid another $20 down and grabbed a bottle of wine on their way up to his room. She was only 19- not old enough to legally drink, and neither one was going to need alcohol to make this happen anyway, but something about a bottle of wine would make the whole thing all the more romantic.

They walked arm in arm to the elevator and both waited nervously for it to make it to the ground floor. When they heard the “ding” of the bell announcing its arrival, they stepped back involuntarily in case some passenger barged off, and when none did, they both stepped inside just before the doors closed.

Stacie was shaking with nervousness. She didn’t want to have to admit to him that she has only had sex twice before, both with the same guy who was as inexperienced as she was. But she wanted this. She wanted Jason to make a woman out of her but hoped she wouldn’t prove to be a disappointment to him.

Jason shook with excitement as well. He had plenty of women while in college and had learned plenty of skills as a result. “Love ‘em and leave ‘em” had been his motto, until he finally was falling for a fellow teaching student who was taking a job nearby. They rented an apartment together and it seemed good until he caught her in their bed with another man- and woman. He knew Karma had been laughing at him then, but hoped Karma would smile on him this time.

The elevator chimed and the door opened, and with no one in the hallway they both stepped out and turned left towards his room, walking hand in hand.

“Stacie, are you sure?” he asked.

“Yes, never more. Make me feel loved,” she said.

They got to his room and he tapped his keycard over the door. It flashed yellow, then red; barring entry. He tried again and after the third failure, she took the key and held it slightly askew, and it worked. That had been her chance to escape, and thanks to her, the door opened, cementing her choice for the both of them.

He allowed her inside the room first, touching the small of her back as he ushered her inside. She stepped all the way in and went to the king size bed, stopped, touched her neck and ran her finger down to her right breast, then turned around as Jason approached. He gently took her upper arms with his hands and pulled her in for a kiss. She had kissed more boys than she had slept with and felt more comfortable with that skill. Their lips touched, sending a wave of passion through the both of them.

“Jason, I am yours,” was all she said.

“Let me...I mean...I,” he stammered. He was incapable of forming a complete sentence, so he slowly pulled her sweater over her head, being careful not to break the chain on her heart necklace. She was wearing a lacy red bra that made her perky B+ cups look like luscious D cups. They were firm yet soft and fit her slight frame perfectly. He couldn’t wait to get the bra off and take them into his mouth, but he knew a woman took pride in lingerie like this and he needed to appreciate it.

She unbuttoned his shirt, exposing a manly chest that was muscular. He had broad shoulders that tapered down to a narrow waist. Even though he still had his slacks on, she knew his power tool was going to be much bigger than anything she had ever allowed inside her pussy or mouth. However, she knew it was going to penetrate both in short order.

She reached up behind her back and unhooked her bra, sparing Jason from having to move too fast.

“My God, Stacie, you are gorgeous,” he gasped. He was right. She was. He didn’t deserve her. But he would gladly accept this gift.

She reached down to unbutton and unzip his slacks. The dark blue slacks already had a black spot growing on the front of them from his leaky precum. It was cold and wet to her touch, and when she freed his cock, it sprang out and she realized she was correct moments ago; it was bigger than anything she had experience with, which made her nervous and eager. He allowed his slacks to drop to the floor, but his boxers stayed on.

She gave him a couple of tugs and he wrapped his arms behind her and unzipped her skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor once she gave her hips a slight wiggle.

She had the matching red panties on. It was a small, lacy thong and a matching garter belt. She spent more on the lingerie than she probably had spent on one of the textbooks she wasn’t reading when he had first laid eyes on her.

“I have condoms in my purse,” she said.

“No, not yet. I have to explore your perfect body first,” he said. Jason was more nervous this time than he had been with all of the others. He needed this to be perfect for her. Nothing was more important this right now. He HAD to give her the best time she has ever had. If so, maybe there would be a next time for him this week. He had no idea as to her experience level, but he wanted to make her remember this night for the rest of her life.

He helped Stacie lie down on the bed. Her bare chest had goosebumps and she shivered from excitement and her nipples on her pale skin were dark and hard. She had her outside or right knee bent, but her left leg was flat on the bed, inviting him into her personal space.

He maneuvered around and put his head between her legs. Because of the panties and thigh high stockings there was little bare skin to kiss and touch, but he made the most of it. He made her keep her panties on for now, and every time he would pass by the soaked material he would inhale her scent for himself, and would breath out heavily and kiss her on the outside, driving her wild. She moaned, “Oh, please,” and moved her small strip of fabric to the side, exposing her pink lips and tiny slit to Jason. She had both knees up now, legs spread and ankles crossed behind his shoulders.

Jason’s fingers gently touched her outer lips, and she jumped and let out another little squeak. Next, he went one knuckle, then two knuckles deep. As he spread her lips apart, taking in the beauty of her hole and how wet it was, he was as excited as she was. She had a long stream of grool running down her trench and already trying to make its way to the bed. Jason’s tongue caught it, then went for the source.

When his tongue connected, she shivered at the experience. She had taken a few men into her mouth, but none had ever repaid her. This feeling alone was much better than anything she had ever experienced. Mentally, she didn’t know how, yet she knew it would only get better, thanks to Jason...

Jason spread her lips open and dove in, savoring the musky and sweet taste. He loved nothing more than the taste of pussy. He would rather eat pussy than get a blowjob. Sure, 69 was fun, but only if she was into it. The sensations surrounding pussy eating were like a drug to him. If he could get pussy in the form of a pill, he would take that drug until he overdosed.

His tongue explored her folds and rocked her clit. He went faster and faster as her rate of breathing increased. She felt like her heart would explode it was beating so hard. Before she knew it, her body went rigid and she had an explosion of bodily chemicals to make her body go wild. Her pussy felt like it was a cloud about to pour rain down. That analogy finally made sense to her. Her roommate explained that to her but Stacie thought boys mostly just sawed their dicks back and forth and dumped cum. She knew it was supposed to feel “good”, but this was so much more! And it was all for her. There was no way it could get any better...could it?

Jason now needed to be inside her and when she had cum and rode that wave of ecstasy, he allowed her a slight reprieve from direct stimulation while he went to get a condom. He grabbed her purse and brought it back to the bed. He waited while she lie there, eyes closed, trying to settle her breathing. Sensing he was there, she opened her eyes and reached out for her purse and dug the condoms out.

“Rough Rider, studded,” he thought. These weren’t the best in his opinion. They were meant to focus pleasure on her, but really managed to deaden the sensation of togetherness for both but he didn’t figure either would notice. Besides, he hoped there would be time later for bare, skin to skin contact.

He slowly tore open the package, squeezed the reservoir tip, and rolled the condom down his shaft. She wanted to taste his cock, but there would be time for that later.

He looked at her and his eyes asked her if she was ready for this. Her smile responded that she was as she reached up to brush her hand over his cheek. He rubbed the tip against her opening and he slowly started to penetrate her, inch by inch.

Stacie felt her breath being forced from her body. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and her back arched as she shot her arms out to the side and gripped the sheets. Jason was afraid he was hurting her until she moaned out, “Oh MY GOD! YESSSSS! OH YESSSSSS!”

As he withdrew at an equally slow pace, her back relaxed and her arms reached out for him, gripping his strong arms. He completely pulled out, looked down at the goo on the condom, and watched as the tip penetrated her again. This time he went a little faster, and she cried out a little louder.

“Jason, pull out and take the condom off. I need to FEEEEL you.”

Jason did as she asked, and they both cried out simultaneously as he entered her again. She was so soft and warm, swollen open for his enjoyment, and he was as hard as an oak branch, stretching her out, filling her every desire. He wrapped his arms around her, placing his right hand under the small of her back and his left under her shoulders while she wrapped her legs around him, trying to bring as much of him into her as she could. Then he kissed her, and that’s when her second orgasm hit. Followed by a third and forth before his got close.

“Stacie,” he moaned, “I need to pull out.”

“No you don’t. Cum in me. Fill me up.

I need to feel you cum inside me.”

Still pumping, harder and faster now, the feel of his bare cock pistoning in and out into her bare, soft, warm pussy, he was beyond the point of no return. He had fucked bareback before, but had ended it by covering her tits or face- her choice. But this time Stacie wanted him to cum inside her body, and the thought excited him.

“Uuugghhh Aaaaggghhh. OH GOD! YESSSSS!” Rope after rope, spurt after spurt raced up his cock and shot out the small hole at the end of his cock like a firehose, flooding her tiny pussy. He kept pumping and her body rocked again. As he kept pumping, cum and grool were getting pushed out of her pussy, soaking the bedsheets.

Jason’s body gave out. His vision went dark and all he saw were brilliant points of light. His ears exploded with ringing, and every muscle in his body was on fire as his muscles all tried to contract at the same time, and he forgot to breathe. Eventually his cock softened and plopped out, the last remaining obstacle keeping loads of cum inside her, and her pussy looked like it had a gluey white waterfall trying to escape before the strip of panty material moved back over her hole.

They both slept. Somehow their bodies had connected and he spooned behind her, one hand on a breast and the other somehow found its way inside her panties and rested on her fine, blonde hair.

**************************

They awoke a couple of hours later to her body convulsing because in their sleep he had been rubbing her clit. “Yes! Ooh, that feels good!” Stacie said. When she rode that orgasm to conclusion, she said, “Roll over, Jason, I want to treat you.”

He did as she said, and still wearing lingerie on her lower half, she quickly maneuvered around and had her ass by his head and took his had cock into her hands and explored it. It had a helmet shaped head, was thick and veiny, and had dried sex on it. She rubbed and flaked that off, but as she rubbed the hole in the tip started to leak a clear liquid out. She touched it, and even though it looked like water it formed a string from his cock to her fingers. He moaned as she smeared it around, and she went in and took about half of his length in her mouth at once.

12