Web Cam Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you on the pill Marisa?" he asked. She told him that she was, which is true. "Good because I wasn't expecting this tonight and didn't bring any condoms along with me as I always do. But I'm clean and know you are too. And I'm not going to lie, I'd rather go in you bareback anyway. Have always wanted to." He said this as he positioned himself above her. Marisa didn't say a word, just stared up at him. Quickly I picked the phone up, calling my house. As it rang I watched as Dwane pushed my wife's legs open. My wife seemed to be helping as she spread them wide to allow him to move between.

"That's right baby! Open those nice pale white legs for your black daddy!" he ordered. As the answering machine picked up I began to call out for Marisa to pick up the phone. Doing my best to act like I didn't know what was happening as I watched it. This time she didn't even bother responding, just ignored me completely. Dwane was now fully between her out stretched thighs. As I continued asking if she was home Dwane laughed. Marisa asked him what was funny?

"Your husband has no fucking clue that his pretty white wife is about to have my big black dick shoved into her" he explained. "There he is talking as I'm lining my cock head up with your tight little hole. Can't wait to see him on Monday. Knowing that he has no idea I fucked his wife while he was gone. Even more so that I'm about to fuck you bareback to!"

She never bothered to stop him nor did she make a motion towards me. Hanging up I was about to call again when Marisa let out a quick, sharp, and loud moan. Looking back to the screen I could tell it was from Dwane, who was now in the process of pushing himself into her. They both had the look of slight discomfort about them.

"Fuck girl your pussy is tight!" he groaned. "Never thought it would be like trying to stick my dick in a vise!" Marisa explained that it didn't help he was so big. I personally knew myself that my wife is usually tight around me and I'm not nearly as big as Dwane. On top of that she's always tighter after she has an orgasm. It didn't really seem to phase Dwane much as he continued trying to work his massive black dick into my wife. He told her that he shouldn't complain about it being tight since it felt so good.

"Just go slow okay?" she asked him. "My husband isn't anywhere near your size and I'm not used to having something so big in me." Dwane told her he would be gentle, at first. I sat there watching as he kept pushing slowly in and out of my wife, each time their bodies would get closer as he worked it in deeper. Roughly two minutes into it Dwane let out a deep sign and stopped moving.

"Fuck baby girl your tight pink pussy took me balls deep!" he said loudly. "I haven't been with too many white girls and none of them have ever taken it all in." Marisa looked as surprised as he was telling him she never expected that to happen either. That it was luck because she could feel the very tip of his dick lightly touching her cervix so there was no way he could go any deeper. Dwane smiled asking her how it felt. My wife explained she felt very full, very stretched, and though it was slightly uncomfortable there was also some pleasure in there.

"Just wait baby. It's about to feel a hell of a lot better. Sex with your husband is never going to be the same" he insisted. At that point Dwane pulled slightly out of her then slowly slid it back in.

Marisa let out a low moan. Asking her if it felt good my wife just nodded yes. Pulling out more a second time before shoving it back in. This time she moaned louder. Grinding it into her Dwane asked if it still hurt any?

"No" she replied. "It's just going to take a little getting used to, that's all. It doesn't hurt though. Other then some slight discomfort it feels really, really good." This made Dwane smile as he no began to start a slow, steady rhythm moving in and out of my wife. Marisa respond by moaning with each movement he made. Could tell by the look on her face when the discomfort disappeared replaced by pure pleasure and total lust for the black man above her. As I watched Dwane's black ass and hips rise and fall as he thrust he massive dick into my wife I felt my dick actually getting hard again. I soon found myself somewhat turned on by watching the two of them, rubbing my dick once again.

Dwane was soon alternating between hard, fast thrusts and slow, soft ones. Marisa was in complete pleasure as he assaulted her body. Her fingers gripping onto her shoulders as she let out one moan after another. Some pretty loud. Was hoping that our neighbors weren't home with the noise she was making. We live in a small two bedroom apartment. Thankfully on one of the end units but there is still one apartment next to ours. She was no doubt being loud enough for them to hear. The only good thing was that they usually work late and shouldn't be home for hours. Was even more thankful for that as Dwane picked up his pace and Marisa was now moaning even louder. In fact louder then I ever remember hearing before as she wrapped her legs around his back. Her feet and toes curled up tightly in pleasure. Dwane took this of course as a good sign, giving it to my wife good and hard making her almost scream in ecstasy.

Marisa - "OH FUCK!"

Dwane - "Feels good doesn't it Marisa?"

Marisa - "YES ... SO FUCKING GOOD! ... OH GOD YES!"

Dwane - "Good baby. Take that big black dick!"

Marisa - "FUCK ME ... FUCK ... ME! ... FUCK YES ... DON'T STOP ... FUCK ME!"

Dwane - "Fuck you with what Marisa? Tell me what you want me to fuck you with."

Marisa - "FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK DICK!"

Dwane - "That's right girl, that's what I wanted to hear. You to say it out loud that you're being fucked good and it ain't by your husband. Wishing he would call you again so I can listen to him asking for you as I plow your pussy.

I thought that maybe I would oblige him. By this time I was openly stroking my own dick as I watched the two of them. Picking up the phone I called the house waiting for the answering machine to pick up. The sound of the phone seemed to catch the attention of both of them. After the machine beeped I began to talk.

Me - "Hey honey are you there? It's me. If you're home pick up."

Dwane - *laughing* ... "It's almost like he heard me. Going to enjoy it while I can though and fuck you good and hard with him in the background."

He was as good as his word as he thrust into my wife hard and fast making her scream in pleasure. Even had the part of the sofa they were on rocking some.

Me - "Okay well I'll talk to you later then. Give me a call when you get home if it's not too late. Love you!"

Dwane - "Tell me Marisa, does my dick feel better then his? Be honest girl!"

"Yes ... yes it does!" she told him as she looked towards the scream and mouthed the words "I'm sorry' and 'I love you.' Dwane was fucking her hard and fast, giving it all he had but I could tell he surely wasn't going to last too much longer. The living room was echoing with the sounds of my wife's moans and his testicles slapping against her body with each hard thrust.

Dwane - "Fuck I'm getting close to cumming girl. Tell me again, I want to hear you say it yourself that I feel better!"

Marisa - "Your dick feels better then my husbands!"

Dwane - "My what dick feels better then who's? Tell me!"

Marisa - "Your big black dick feel so much fucking better then my husband's!"

Dwane - That's right girl, do you like this big black dick? Tell me!"

Marisa - "I love your big black dick ... I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

Dwane - "Yes baby! ... that's it ... fuck! ... this big black dick's about to cum deep in your tight married white cunt! ... shit can't hold it anymore! ... here it comes baby ... fuckkkkkkk!"

At that moment Dwane let out a long, deep moan as he shoved hard into Marisa one last time, holding it there. I watched his entire body go ridged. Then his butt cheeks tightened and released over and over again as he shot he hot black seed deep into my wife's stomach. I could see a slight smile work across her face as he came in her. He seemed to have a lot in him as it took some time before he finally pulled himself off of my wife. Climb from the couch Dwane's dick was hanging soft between his legs yet still looked huge. He walked off leaving my view and from what I could hear he went into the bathroom. Marisa just laid there trying to compose herself. Turning her head she looked over towards the web camera on the computer.

"Thank you honey, I love you" she said so softly I was barely able to hear her. I had no doubt she meant every word. Neither of us once considered that this would have played out as it did if we put her in that situation. She had mentioned to me several days ago that she hoped it wouldn't be too hard to stop it before it went too far or that she would have the will to not want to fully live out her fantasies and desires. I now realized that she certainly didn't have the will to stop before it went all the way. I guess I can't slight her for that since she is an extremely sexual person and has been dreaming of having sex with a black guy for over a year now. Including fantasies of having sex with Dwane.

Once Dwane came back into the room Marisa sat up, getting off the sofa. Explaining that she now had to run to the bathroom herself because his semen was already leaking out of her. Pointing to the couch she explained some had already gotten onto it leaving a tiny wet spot. Dwane said he was sorry that he came so much but it had been a few days since he last had. My wife stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face him.

"A few days!" she said. "As much as you shot into me and it's only been a few days? My husband doesn't cum this much even after a week!" That made Dwane laugh. He said that maybe it was because of his black balls, that like his dick are oversized compared to what she's used to. Dashing off into the bathroom I watched at Dwane put his underwear back on and sat down on the sofa relaxed. When my wife came back out she was wearing a black night gown. Walking over she sat down near him.

"Do you might if I stay here for tonight Marisa?" he asked. "Only because it's late and I had a few drinks and not sure if I should drive. Besides you're husband's not going to be home for another day and a half so he's not going to know if I sleep on your couch."

Marisa didn't seem sure at first but agreed feeling that it would probably be best if he stayed. They sat there for about an hour watching TV when my wife got up telling him she was tired and was going of to bed. Giving her a kiss goodnight he thanked her for inviting him over and for the good time the had together. Telling her she was the best he's had in a long time. And also for not raising a stink when he asked not to use a condom. She thanked him as well and told him it was no problem because she trusted him. Leaving the room I heard our bedroom door open. Since our bedroom is located right on the other side of the wall behind our couch I could hear the sound of her opening our loud closet door. Coming back out she gave Dwane a pillow and blanket to use for the night before going back in and closing the door behind her. Finding myself very much turned on I clicked on the web camera icon and rewind the action from earlier. Unknown to my wife I had planned on recording the whole thing so she could watch herself when I got back home which was supposed to have been tonight. As I viewed it all again I began to masturbate until I came myself.

Once finished I went back to the normal camera view to see if anything new was happening only to see Dwane settling in for the night on our couch. Taking my lap I put it up on the night table beside the bed and went of to sleep. The light from the computer screen was so faint it acted more as a night light as I dozed off.

12