Web of Sensation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

And the whole shopping experience seemed natural once she gave into it despite the feeling she'd had when she began. Selecting a lovely nightgown had allowed the choice of the evening dress and then the risqué wench outfit and underwear. After that, well, why not go all the way? And, all in all, she had gotten exactly what "she was into."

But she wasn't into the price tag when she got to the register.

"Eight hundred twenty eight dollars?" she said, in awe. "I hadn't realized it was adding up so fast."

"Yeah, I know," Betty said, nodding knowingly. "And that's with your member discount."

"Member? I'm not…"

"You don't have to join," Betty said. "But you're saving three hundred dollars just today if you do."

"Gee, then I guess I'm a member," Laura said. She almost told the girl to forget the whole upon hearing the cost. Her credit card surely couldn't stand the strain. But she didn't want to put the garments back and didn't want to miss trying out her new toys. She suffered only a moment of indecision before handing over her card.

Betty took the card, but before running it through the reader, she stopped and smiled. "Laura Dalton? Why, you're already a member."

"I'm what?"

"You're a member. Since this morning." She hit a few keys on her keyboard. "Yup, this morning,"

"But I've never been here before. How could that happen."

"You're on Kaitlyn Ash's account," Betty said. "I guess she forgot to tell you."

"Kaitlyn? I, well, okay." Laura wanted to ask who Kaitlyn Ash was but she didn't want to look like a total fool. If she was on Ms. Ash's account they must be friends. Right? So, rather than look like an idiot, Laura took her card back and let the young woman run her purchases up on another woman's account.

Laura left the little shop in a state of total confusion.

Who was Kaitlyn Ash? Why had she thought of her name earlier in the day? There was no answer forthcoming.

#

Laura carried her purchases into her modest apartment twenty minutes later and hung them in her bedroom closet. She laid the undergarments on her dresser and began unbuttoning her blouse on her way to the bedroom. She had decided to stop trying to figure things out. What she needed now was a nice soak in a hot tub.

She threw her pantyhose and underwear into the hamper and ran the water into the tub until the temperature suited her. She let it fill while she removed her blouse and bra, and decided that she should have a glass of wine while she was at it. If you're going to skip work and let strange women buy you underwear, you might as well go all the way. For the sake of stability, she poured her wine into a water tumbler and took it with her to her wet sanctuary.

Ah, yes, that was better. The warm water felt like a foretaste of heaven as she lowered her body into the tub. She settled back against a folded towel at the end of the tub and sighed with pleasure as the warm bath saturated her body and eased her tired muscles. She took a sip of wine and let her eyes wander down to look over her body distorted by ripples on the surface of the bath. She didn't have any bubble bath, so she wasn't able to turn her afternoon into a TV commercial moment, but the water itself was enough.

She didn't mind the sight of her body, though she could find room for improvement. She didn't mind her breasts at all—a double handful, each, she'd been told. It was her hips she'd like to do something with. Just an inch off, she thought. A little less ass. Okay, a lot less ass. God, how she longed to have someone to grab hold of her ass right now. Someone to pull her onto his hard cock, to impale her with urgent thrusts. Someone who needed her. Wanted her. Someone who wouldn't take no for an answer. Someone to whom she would never want to say no. Wonderful.

But all she had was a glass of wine and her own hand sneaking down to massage her lonely pussy. Maybe her hips weren't too big. Maybe she'd make it a little longer with her figure more or less intact. Her pussy was still in fine condition. Her fingers were telling her that much right now. Of course, at the rate she was going her pussy would make it into her eighties in good condition. She sure wasn't going to wear it out any time soon.

Laura closed her eyes and laid her head back with a smile.

And she was looking down over her body in her mind. No, it wasn't her body. Not at all. She could see a man's body below her as though she were looking through his eyes. A broad, muscular chest and a well-defined six-pack lay before her. And below the taut stomach she saw a flaccid circumcised penis lying in dark pubic hair. The image made her tingle inside.

As she gave into her little fantasy, it occurred to her that her imagination must be getting better. She'd never seen a cock in that condition before. Any cock she'd seen had been erect and ready for business or swollen and half hard after business was done. The last one had been, what, six months ago? Eight?

Shit. Maybe it was time to head down to a bar and pick up somebody.

She found her glass without opening her eyes and took a large swallow before placing it carefully on the edge of the tub. She didn't want to open her eyes and lose track of this little fantasy before she saw what happened next.

A hand moved down toward the penis. It was a muscular hand, with long fingers that she could imagine slipping into her pussy. The nails were close-cropped and clean. The hand slipped two fingers over the shaft of the recumbent cock, and Laura felt a tickling twinge rising up an anatomical feature that she didn't possess.

That wasn't possible. She didn't have a cock, so how could she be feeling this sensation? She almost opened her eyes but kept them shut. After her dream last night and the orgasmic assault today, she wasn't about to disbelieve now. What she wanted to do was to find out what was happening, and she wasn't going to do that by backing away. Besides, she wanted to experience what she thought was going to happen next.

The fingers moved up and down over the now twitching cock. She could feel the silken skin on her own fingertips, and she could feel the movement of blood as the cock began to rise up from the man's belly. She felt it pulsing. It was fully erect in seconds, and she felt the man's hand grasp it gently. A hot, hard rod of flesh curled within her fingers. That was a feeling she could remember, but she'd never known the feeling of fingers on the cock itself. She'd never felt the small sensations of the hand stroking the skin up over firm flesh beneath it. She'd never known what it felt like when a thumb stroked lightly over the head of a cock before the hand moved down again. Her pussy grew wet in response to this new sensation, and she moved her left hand down to rub it. She left her right hand free to enjoy the feeling of pumping this hard dream cock.

The head of the cock was beautiful—swollen and purple in response to the slow motion of the hand on the shaft. The hand rose up to cover it and down again, balls swaying against the bed with the movement. Pubic hair tickling against a man's thighs. Stroking, gripping harder, faster, breathing with shallow panting.

Is that really what it feels like? When a man does it? The cock felt strong, like steel. The need for release was overwhelming.

"Let me see you." A voice? A thought? Stop thinking and go with it.

She opened her eyes and looked down at her body and watched her hand moving between her legs.

"Oh, yes." It was a melodic voice, masculine, but soft with desire.

"Oh, yes," she echoed.

She could still see the firm cock superimposed over her own body and feel the increasing tempo of the hand grasping it. She could feel a rushing, heart pounding sensation begin to build even as she felt her own orgasm growing. Two orgasms, male and female, both of them rushing upon her like freight trains approaching a crossing.

His stroking quickened—her stroking quickened—and they matched each other on pace to the desired release. Her own orgasm arrived first, but only by a second, and it was increased by the marvelously explosive feeling of his release and sight of the white spurt that erupted from the end of the cock in her mind. First, a small shot that ran down over the knuckle of the man's thumb. Next a hard shot that landed in a line up the belly and chest and another to join it. He slowed his motion then, milking three more dribbles that ran down to mat his pubic hair.

The hand moved away but the chest was heaving from exertion and emotion. She felt the stomach flexing in preparation to sitting up.

"Don't get up," she murmured.

"Okay, I won't." He relaxed, lying still and watching the cock shrink down within the come glazed forest of pubic hair.

"Now I know I'm insane," Laura said. "I'm telling a fantasy what to do and he's answering me. And, I'm talking to myself, too."

"No, you told me what to do," the man answered.

"What?"

"You told me to stay put, and I'm glad to oblige, but my view is still obstructed by water. I really like you to stand up so I can see you better."

"You want…you…who are you? What are, no I'm daydreaming. Fantasizing."

"You were watching me jerk off a moment ago," he said.

"But I thought I was imagining that."

"You weren't."

"Fine. I wasn't," she agreed. "Who are you?"

"James Falconer."

"Laura Dalton."

"Pleased to get to know you, Laura."

"Yes, I guess you did at that."

"So stand up and let me see you. We'll probably lose contact if I move."

Contact? Laura stood up feeling self-conscious in her own bathroom. She carried her wine glass to the vanity and looked into the vanity mirror. "You're beautiful," she heard him say.

"No, you're being kind," she said.

"Does it feel like I'm being kind? Can you feel this?"

She felt the man's cock stiffening, and she smiled. "Okay, I feel that."

"I thought you would. See, you're beautiful."

She could see him moving now, sitting up and reaching for a towel to blot the come from his chest. And then he was gone.

Laura stood looking into the mirror seeing only herself without the superimposed image of James Falconer's cock. Whatever contact there had been was broken.

#

James Falconer. Kaitlyn Ash.

Two names. Two people she didn't know. People she would never meet probably—especially if this were all a delusion. And, if it weren't?

Laura left the bathroom naked and walked to the kitchen to refill her glass. She wasn't aware she was nude until she'd taken her second sip of wine, and then her only thought was that she felt appropriately clothed for the situation. She finished the glass and emptied the bottle into it.

It was totally out of character for her to be drinking on a Thursday night—especially drinking alone—but she'd had nearly half a bottle of wine. Not a normal Thursday night. And to celebrate the difference in her entire day, Laura dug out the bottle of champagne left over from the New Year. She'd spent New Year's Eve with her parents, so the bottle had gone unused. Maybe tonight was another kind of New Year.

James Falconer. Nice cock. Eight inches? She couldn't be sure.

Kaitlyn Ash. At least Laura knew that she was a real person. Kaitlyn had an account at Wild Style downtown, and she assumed she had a shaved pussy. Was that her pussy? The sexy new outfits in her closet confirmed her trip to the shop and so to the existence of the woman.

Outfits.

Laura took her wine to the bedroom and selected a lime green thong from her new undergarments. It was quite a departure from her normal underwear. Not sensible at all. She put it on.

The thong felt strange between the cheeks of her butt. Every movement as she made reminded her of its presence. The triangle of fabric that held her pussy created a constant sensation, too, but not so unpleasant. The cup of fabric pressed her pussy lips together and in on her clit, making a walk across the room much more interesting than before.

That was enough clothing for one day, and it wasn't sensible at all.

As she regarded herself in the mirror over her dresser Laura felt movement against her back. Faint at first, it felt like someone gently sliding a hand up from her hip to her shoulder. And then two hands were rubbing her shoulders.

Hands were sliding over her thighs to accompany those on her shoulders. A kiss on the small of her back and tongue licking up her spine followed by a shiver inducing kiss on the back of her neck. The feelings grew more substantial now, fingers manipulating and caressing her. Lips on her cheeks, her nipples and back. A multitude of hands moving down to her groin, seeming to melt into one hand and then separate into many again until it felt as though every inch of her body was being massaged and caressed.

Laura was dimly conscious of collapsing to her knees on the floor as moisture spread against her new thong. Her breasts were pressed together, lips suckling at her nipples as she curled down against her knees, head on the floor and felt her legs spreading and fingers probing gently within her labia. Rolling to her back, stretching her legs in response to the feelings of pressures unseen, she let the sensations roll over her.

She reveled in the feelings of a cock sliding into her pussy, another entering her from behind and yet another rubbing her cheek and teasing at her lips. She gave in to the orgasms that rushed through her body too fast to count. She just let the feelings roll over her until it was a blur, a seamless experience without beginning or end.

#

Sometime later, she awoke on her bed, the thong around one ankle and the sheets in a ball against her stomach. She awoke tingling, her body sighing from the memory of so much sensation.

It was shortly after nine o'clock. Her wine stood warm on the top of her dresser but Laura drank it quickly, greedy with thirst. Then she looked at herself in the mirror.

Her hair was tangled, face and body reddened by movement against her sheets, and her pubic hair was matted with her own juices. She looked thoroughly fucked, and she felt wonderful.

Suddenly, she felt the pressure of a hand on her back between her shoulder blades. It pushed, and she bent forward, catching herself with her hands on the edge of the dresser. Her legs were pushed apart, and she felt a hand slip down over her stomach to her pussy. Two fingers slipped into her and spread her labia in preparation for entry. The cock felt huge when it slammed into her, pushing her forward against the dresser with one eager thrust.

Laura stared into the mirror, watching the empty room behind her while feeling her buttocks flattening against a man's stomach, feeling his cock moving within her. Her head jerked up as she felt her hair pulled, bending her back against the man. She saw her body react, saw the flushed look of sexual bliss growing on her own face and watched her breasts bounce from the ramming motion of a cock within her pussy. She felt all the sensations of sex with no physical being to explain them.

She contracted against the phantom cock as her orgasm hit her, and moments later she felt her invisible lover come inside her. His release was a hot blast within her body, warm and urgent, seeming to fill her. She felt his come lubricate his movements further, giving his cock a glassy feeling inside her. And then he pulled out, and she felt a man's body lying against her back, his cock wet between them as it released one last trickle of cum between their bodies.

Laura had never had unprotected sex before. She'd never felt that hot spurt inside deep inside of her. And she'd never had the sensation of come trickling down her thigh that she felt now leaning against her dresser with her legs spread and eyes wild with sex.

Laura stumbled out of her bedroom and down the short hall to her living room on her way to the kitchen for a drink of water. She just made it to the living room before she felt lips on her cheeks and smelled the perfume of a woman kissing her, fondling her breast with one hand while the other slipped down to grasp her buttock and pull her around in an embrace.

She gave into the pressure of invisible hands and the woman's lips upon hers as she allowed herself to be folded into feminine arms. Both hands on her butt now, spreading her as one delicate finger slipped down between her buttocks and tickled her anus. Laura gave into it all, moving her lips in response to kisses and feeling her breasts pressing flat just above another, smaller woman's breasts.

Oh, yes, and she laid down in the hall and opened her legs to the ministrations of a phantom woman who knew exactly what to do to please her. Oh, yes.

#

It was one in the morning when she became aware of herself lying on the living room floor with her back and knees rug-burned, her pussy swollen, and the scent of a woman's perfume drifting through her mind.

She made it to the kitchen and drank a glass of water and was halfway back to the bedroom before the sensations returned. It was a man and a woman this time. Sharing her. Pleasuring her. And then a second man as more and more new sensations flooded into her mind.

Unlike the first time, she was able to differentiate them now. She could feel the man inside her pussy, the other gently probing her butt, and she was aware of the soft pressure of flesh against her lips and a new taste as she felt her tongue exploring between a woman's labia and up over her clit. She smelled the woman now, a heady scent flooding her nostrils.

She gave into it. She extended her tongue to lap at the invisible sex as her arms moved around to grasp phantom buttocks and hold her partner in place even as two men continued moving inside her. She felt the carpet abrading her breasts and stomach as their thrusting pushed her forward and she pulled herself tight between thighs that she could clearly feel hot against her ears.

There was a hot release of come in her anus, and then the pressure inside was gone and she felt a spurt on the small of her back as her partner finished ejaculating on her body. A new burst inside her pussy, and she felt herself filling with hot come once more.

Laura rolled to her back, feeling a woman lowering herself onto Laura's lips and then lying to lap at Laura's pussy. The woman's breasts were hot against Laura's stomach, her tongue sending tingling waves of pleasure through her.

She was dimly aware of a cock entering the phantom pussy above her, the man's scrotum sliding over her forehead, and then she blacked out.

#

She must have unwrapped her new, double-ended dildo because she was thrusting it into herself the next time she was aware of her surroundings. Sunlight flooded through her bedroom window, but it couldn't illuminate the man who pressed his penis against her lips begging for entry. She opened her mouth to suck at the bulbous head and gave into the sensations again.

#

The sun was in a different position when she woke again. Shadows lay across her body spread-eagled on the bed. She didn't know what time it was. She didn't care. It felt as though a dozen people were massaging her body. She could even smell the oil.

Somewhere in the distance she heard a knock on her door, and the massaging hands faded one by one.

Knocking again.

Laura got off of the bed and walked through to the living room totally oblivious to her state of undress. She wasn't aware that she was carrying the dildo until she was at the door.

"Laura, I…" Sue Davis stood shocked into silence as she looked at her friend. After a moment staring at the naked and disheveled woman before her, she said, "We were worried. What are you…?"

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers