Web of Sensation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The hotel has no bubble bath," he said. "You'd think at these prices they'd include it."

"Service is so lacking these days," Sylvia said, flirting with the role of bored rich woman. "There's no use in expecting it, is there?"

"I suppose we'll just make do." Dale knelt before her and lifted one foot. He removed her shoe and stocking. "How was your day today?" He grasped her bare foot in both hands and massaged it.

"Too much to do and not enough time." Sylvia rested back on her hands, her head back comfortably. She'd never had a foot massage, and found herself enjoying it quite a bit.

"I had nothing to do all day." Dale removed her other shoe and stocking and massaged that foot. "That was nice. Of course, I spent a great deal of time thinking about tonight. It was arousing to think about it, and I almost gave into temptation."

"Temptation?" Sylvia asked coyly. She lay back on the bed and let him work on her feet and lower legs, enjoying the strong movement of his hands.

"I wanted to please myself, but decided to wait and not waste it."

"Do you jerk off often?" Sylvia was interested in the answer just then, and not only because Evelyn was thinking about how she and Dale enjoyed doing that together.

"I come every day if possible," he answered. He kissed her knees lightly. "Masturbation isn't always the last resort. Sometimes it's just fun."

"Yes," she agreed. "It is."

And Evelyn felt Sylvia's thoughts of self pleasure. She loved to lie back and rub herself slowly with oiled fingers, gradually moving into herself with teasing slowness. She knew what sexual pleasure was because she'd given it to herself, but she couldn't remember if she'd ever had it from a man. A man's cock was a source of money, not pleasure.

The girl drifted off into a reverie for a moment, thinking of soft cushions and willing hands on her body. It was as though Dale's foot massage was massaging her pussy as well, the sensation traveling directly from her toes to her clit. After a moment, she shook the feeling off. It wouldn't do to start liking it too much.

"The water will get cold," Dale said, standing. "Here, let me undress you."

She stood and let him undo the buttons on her blouse and remove the garment. She liked seeing the look of pleasure on his face when he looked at her and the way his fingers trembled just a bit as he undid her bra.

When he removed the undergarment, he kissed each nipple lightly. Then he unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. The sight of her white cotton panties stopped him for a second. A look of amusement crossed his face.

"Don't you like my panties?" she asked.

"I was just thinking of how I used to look at the women's underwear section of the Sears catalogue," he said. "Men of a certain age will always be turned on by white cotton briefs."

Sylvia reached down to cup his penis, hard within his slacks. "Yeah, I guess so," she said, rubbing slowly. "What else turns on men of a certain age?"

"Tan lines," Dale replied. "Lord how I miss tan lines."

He slipped his hands beneath her underwear and down against her buttocks, gripping her slightly as he did, and then hooked his thumbs onto the elastic band and pushed the garment down.

"Maybe we can rub my undies on your cock later," Sylvia suggested.

"I'd rather rub you on my cock, my dear," he said as let her briefs drop down her legs. "The underwear is a pleasure, not a fetish."

He kissed her forehead lightly and then took her hand. "Let's get you into a nice hot tub."

* * *

The bath was wonderful. Sylvia felt her tensions floating away in the hot water as she laid back, her head resting on a folded hand towel and the water covering her to her shoulders. Bliss. She wondered if there were other guys who got off on giving baths. And, if so, how could she hook up with them?

While she relaxed, Dale removed his outer clothing in the bedroom. He returned in his boxer shorts, his cock tenting the fabric, and sat on the toilet seat to watch her. "You just take it easy a moment," he said. "Let the warmth soak through you. Then I'll bathe you."

"Bathe me?" Sylvia giggled. "I can wash myself."

"You should be pampered," Dale said.

"Okay, you're the boss." The guy might be nuts, but she did feel comfortable with him now. The water was so soothing. Dreamy.

"Yes, I guess I am. Here, I'll do your hair."

He used the plastic ice bucket to scoop water over her head, pouring it carefully through her hair while cradling her head in one hand like rinsing a child's hair. He applied shampoo and massaged her scalp slowly, while she fell into a nearly hypnotic trance at the measured movements of his fingers.

After rinsing her hair, Dale soaped a washcloth and scrubbed her back and shoulders, massaging as much as washing across her back and down into the water to her buttocks. Then her neck and chest, the texture of the cloth causing her nipples to firm as he washed her breasts and moved down to her stomach.

He had her stand and soaped her bottom and legs carefully, washing her pudendum with gentle care before having her sit and lift her feet for cleansing.

She had never felt so clean in her life. Clean, and sleepy with pleasure.

He opened the drain in the tub and stood with the towel opened as she got out. He dried her personally, using two towels to eradicate dampness and then wrapping her hair in one of them.

"You go lie on the bed while I shower," Dale said. "I'll right with you."

"I'll wait here."

"Wait?"

"Maybe I want to watch," she said. "After all, I get to have my fantasy too, don't I?"

He wasn't exactly a stud, but he wasn't ugly either, and she wanted to see him. She wanted to see a man who wasn't on top of her and watch him like they watched her. Even to watch him wash himself.

"I am at your command," he said. He pulled the shower curtain half way and turned on the spray, testing it against his wrist.

Sylvia sat naked on the toilet cover, resting her chin in one hand while she watched him remove his shorts and step under the spray.

Noting the gray hair decorating his chest, Sylvia thought for a moment of her father. There was nothing about this man to remind her of her own father, thank God. Her father had been a scrawny little man who was always worried about something. A gentle man, in his way, but his wife had gone crazy and it looked as though his daughter was following her, so she imagined that some of the worry had been lifted when she left home. She hoped it had, anyway.

This man was just another man her father's age. She'd had many men like that. But this one was different. This one actually seemed to care about her. She wasn't sure if she liked the way his caring made her feel. She wasn't sure if she wanted to feel like a human being when plying her trade. It was easier to feel like a prostitute.

Her client had a nice cock, she thought, and Evelyn agreed with her wholeheartedly. It bobbed before him, fully erect, as he washed himself. Long and thick. He washed his cock quite well, too, seeming to enjoy that part of the cleansing completely.

When he began straining to reach past his shoulders with the soapy cloth, Sylvia stood and took it from him. "I'll do that," she said, rubbing the washcloth over his back and buttocks. She reached around to grasp his penis, cupping his balls and then stroking slowly as she dropped the cloth and slipped her finger between his buttocks to press against his anus. His cock twitched, firming even further.

"I think I'm clean," he said, after clearing his throat.

"Let me check while you rinse your back." She tugged at his cock, turning him, and then knelt at the edge of the tub and took the head of his cock into her mouth without even thinking of a rubber. The mushroom head of his circumcised cock filled her mouth and tasted slightly of soap. She moved her tongue around it, pleased at his twitching response. Then she stood. "Still a little soapy," she said. "Rinse off like a good boy and you can be done."

"Yes, ma'am."

Evelyn smiled, lying on the bed in their room next door. Her mind lay in the back of Sylvia's mind, like a memory, and watched what the girl did, saw what she saw and felt the emotions that flowed through her. The girl was confused, growing to like Dale but fighting against the feeling. Evelyn wasn't prompting her or pushing her emotions. She was just watching for now. Watching, thinking about sex, and enjoying the show.

And then she was enjoying the feeling of Dale's hands massaging Sylvia's shoulders and back as she lay on the bed. Strong fingers pressing and kneading receptive flesh. Sliding down over her back to her buttocks and up again. Working the muscles in her shoulders and pressing her spine with just the right pressure. Massaging the muscles at the top of her hips, her buttocks, and down to the legs.

Evelyn knew Dale could go forever just giving a massage. Sylvia had started out tense, out of her element in giving up control, but she'd relaxed under his practiced touched. She wouldn't mind if it lasted forever, though she felt herself becoming eager to uphold her end of the evening. She found herself actually looking forward to giving this man pleasure.

Hands pressing and caressing, relaxing Sylvia's mind and body into a receptive state. The massage had become a total immersion in pleasure. She even felt it in her toes. She let her mind drift.

And Evelyn continued to think about orgasm but ever so slowly letting the teacher in her emerge. Spelling, punctuation, common words and phrases, she wasn't certain how to transmit knowledge to the girl on the other bed so she just let it flow through her mind conjoined with images of Dale's spurting cock and the convulsive joy of her own orgasms.

Sylvia was nearly asleep. "I before E except after C." Strange thought, but no matter. She'd love to see this guy cream for her. Love to feel his tongue. Maybe that was why he washed her so well. He wants to eat her out. "Aardvark, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, C-A-T, D-0-G, O-R-G-A-S-M. Sentences must contain a noun and a verb." She'd heard that someplace once, long ago. Why think of it now?

Dale fondled her buttocks, sliding one finger down over her anus and almost to her pussy before drawing it back and then moving his hands to rub her back and come down to tease her butt once more.

That was nice. Tingly. She enjoyed the small pulse in her pussy that his touch provoked. It was all right. It didn't matter if she felt good. This was just too nice to examine it closely.

An image grew in Sylvia's mind until it was clear as a recent memory. This man, Dale, was on top of her, folding her back on herself, her knees almost to her face. His cock was slamming into her, a burst of pleasure spreading from her loins with each thrust, and the force of his movement sent her tits slapping up against her chin. She felt her pussy contracting around him, pulsing with her heartbeat and flashes of carnal joy. She was almost there. Almost.

But the sounds were wrong. No panting or creaking of the bed, and she couldn't hear his body slapping against hers. What she heard was a roar of words. Words and phrases, meanings, too fast to sort out. Too fast. They slowed, images of the letters flashing up with each spoken word. Here and gone. It seemed important that she see them, hear what they were. It made no sense. All she wanted to do was come. She hadn't asked for the words. The roar increased with her pleasure. Letters flashing so quickly it was like a strobe light, spoken so quickly they were nothing but a roar.

Sylvia was suddenly aware of herself lying on the bed. Dale was rubbing his hands over her back. But now, when he reached her shoulders, she could feel his cock press between her buttocks. He'd removed his boxers. Up and down, the hands moved, and the cock moved to lie between her cheeks like a massage tool, pressing and rubbing as he used his hands and stomach as part of the massage.

Then he spread her butt and laid his cock between her buttocks and pressed himself against her. She tensed a moment, but then she felt the latex sheath covering his penis and relaxed again. He just pressed himself flat between her buttocks and laid carefully atop her and kissed her neck.

A shiver went down her spine, connecting the space between his lips and cock.

Staying pressed against her, Dale slid is right hand down along her body to her hip and pulled her up slightly, tilting her against him. He slipped his hand down to cup her pussy, massaging her slowly with his entire hand.

God, that felt nice.

She was very wet now, ready for him to enter her, and she parted her legs a bit. He slipped two fingers inside, wetting them with her hot juice and bringing them up to circle her clit slowly. She tingled at his touch, growing wetter, and moved her hips to alternate pressure between his cock and his hand.

Her breath was coming faster now, and she could feel her heart pounding. The bath and massage, his lips on the back of her neck. His cock hard against her butt. So nice. So nice.

He increased the tempo of his fingers on her clit, pressing his cock more firmly against her and moving it slightly.

Oh, yes, God, yes, this was what she wanted. This was it!

Sylvia's initial orgasm seemed to pierce her entire body, sending her into a convulsively blissful state against his hand. She rolled, spreading her legs and lying back against his cock as a strangled cry of pleasure burst from her lips. He slid two fingers inside, the heel of his hand rubbing against her clit, the fingers straining to reach the roof of her pussy.

And she saw a woman lying on a bed with another man moving inside her and yet another woman kissing her breasts. She felt a cock entering her pussy, her anus, and felt the heat of their release within her. She tasted salt on a man's skin, a woman's nipple, the cleft at the small of someone's back. She heard a chorus of orgasmic moans mingling with her own. And the roar of words. The flashing of neon words.

And then she was back in the room, sweating and kicking in pleasure. She pulled his hand away and scrambled to turn on him. Pushing him down on the bed. Straddling him. She had to have him inside her right now! Had to feel his hard cock.

Sylvia grasped his cock, rubbing it over her wet opening, and then slipped it inside. And she let herself drop onto his cock, jolting her entire body with the impact.

Evelyn gasped in the room next door. She came at the impact of Dale's cock in Sylvia's body. "God, I love you, Dale," she said.

And Sylvia said, "I love you."

She chose to ignore her own words for the moment. She wanted to come again, and again, and she wanted to make this man come. She wanted to make him cry with pleasure as he'd done for her.

When she came again, it was too much to bear. She froze atop him, her pussy clenching his cock, body rigid as a cry that was constricted to a thin whistle emerged from her lips.

A blast of words hit her, almost knocking her over, and then there was silence.

Sylvia fell off of Dale's rigid member and lay panting at his side. Her pussy felt as though it was still trying to hold onto him, contracting and twitching. She lay watching his cock bobbing above his body. He was clearly aching for release, but she didn't feel as though she could take him inside herself again. Not yet.

"Shit," she said. "That was really great."

"You don't have to pretend," he said.

"No, I mean it. I never pretend." She turned, grasping his cock. "But we've got to take care of you, don't we?"

"God, I hope so," Dale said.

The plaintive tone in Dale's voice filled both women with the same sense of compassion and lust. The wanted to satisfy him immediately.

Sylvia moved to straddle him. She grasped his penis and slid him into her pussy just a bit. His entry sent a spasm through her body—half tickle, half pleasure. She moistened him on herself, and then moved his cock back to her anus, moving it slightly, relaxing herself to accept him. And she let him enter her backside, the mushroom cap of his cock popping into her body with a pleasant feeling of pressure that sent new tingles through her clit.

He was too much to take all the way in. Too wide. So she had to bounce against her heels to keep him at a safe depth while she tightened her ass on him, bringing a delirious look to his face.

"You gonna come for me?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," he sighed.

"Come now, mister. I want to feel you swell that balloon. Feel the heat in my ass." She was back on familiar territory now. Back in control. "Bet you want to fill my ass, don't you?"

"No," he said.

Evelyn smiled. Anal sex wasn't Dale's favorite and talking about it wouldn't help. She knew where he wanted to come if he couldn't come inside her.

An image of Dale ejaculating on her breasts burst into Sylvia's mind. She tried to shake it off, but it persisted. Tightening, moving faster on him, she tried to milk his release with her butt. It was no use. He was just on the brink, but he wasn't an ass man. He was a pussy man, and if he couldn't have that, he would accept her hands and…yes, she wanted it too. She wanted it more than he did.

Sylvia stood off of him and quickly rolled the rubber off of his cock.

"Wait," Dale began.

"Shut up," Sylvia commanded as she stepped onto the floor and threw the rubber in the general direction of the bathroom. "Sit up." She pulled his legs toward the floor, prompting him to sit on the edge of the bed.

Kneeling before him, she grasped his cock and took the head into her mouth. He tried to push her away, but she swatted at his hands. "Quit interfering. I know what I'm doing, I'm a professional."

She took his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head, pumping the shaft with one hand and stroking his scrotum with the others. Dale responded by smoothing her hair with one hand, supporting himself on the bed with the other.

"Now you'll come for me, won't you?" she said. "Come on my tits, baby." She took him into her mouth again, sliding her head to take in as much as she could. Back and forth, fucking him with her mouth, feeling his cock sliding over her tongue. Out and in until she felt it beginning to twitch, heard him just starting to moan.

Dale's cock released a creamy load just inches from her face, hitting her jaw and neck. She pumped him, milking his come over her breasts until it was spent and they sat looking at each other with satisfied smiles.

"I don't know why I did that," she said. "But I don't mind."

"I think it's fairly obvious that I didn't mind either."

"Wanna go again?"

"Let's have a nice shower and see," he said. "Remember, you've got thirty years on me."

Sylvia laughed and stood. As she did, she glanced at the table beside the bed and saw the money there. Something was different. She leaned closer, trying to look casual. She didn't want him to think she was counting the money. She was reading it.

In her head, Evelyn saw the bills too. This time, it wasn't just Franklin's name that was clear. She could read "Legal Tender," and " United States Treasury." Some of the words were still jumbled, but many were not. It had worked.

Sylvia stepped back quickly and smiled to cover her confusion. "Yeah," she said. "Let's take a nice shower."

The wrapped soap in the bathroom said "Courtesy of the Metropolitan Hotel." The hair dryer mounted to the wall by the vanity had a label on it reading, "Do Not Immerse in Water." The plastic wrapping on a glass by the sink was printed with the words, "For our guest's convenience."

Sylvia's heart was pounding, the blood roaring louder in her ears than the sound of Dale starting the shower. She searched the room frantically, looking for words.