Web of Sensation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shampoo. Conditioner.

She hurried out of the bathroom and stared at the notice posted on the door to the room.

Check out time was eleven a.m. Guests are (something she couldn't understand. Lie able?) for damages. Non smoking room. The bible on the dresser said "Gideon Society" on it. The pamphlet by the TV was titled, "Visitor's Guide."

What the hell was going on?

"Are you ready?"

She turned. Dale was standing in the bathroom door, his cock half erect. He looked worried. Of course he was worried. She was stumbling around the room naked and reading things with come coating her chest. That was crazy.

Calm down. Shower. Let Dale go down on you in the shower just the way you like it. Fuck him in the hot spray. Let him fuck your ass. Yes, he likes ass fucking in the shower. He likes the dirty thrill of pounding against your big ass and reaching around to maul your clit with his long fingers.

Why did she think that?

Sylvia walked into the bathroom and joined him in the shower. She watched him as he lathered the washcloth and scrubbed her chest. Why did she know that?

And why did she know that he enjoyed a martini after work? He liked T bone steak, and prime rib, and a blow job in the back yard just at sunset. Why did she know?

Did it matter? No, she wanted to come again.

"Eat me," she commanded, putting one foot up on the edge of the tub and bracing herself into the corner. "Come on, fuck me with your fingers and lick my cunt!"

She never used that word, but it felt familiar in her mind just then. A word of excess passion. A word to signal that she'd gone beyond any normal restraint. Why had she said it? Whose passion was in excess? It felt as though she were experiencing someone else's feelings and trembling from their need of the man's fingers and tongue.

Evelyn tried to pull back and take her own pleasure out of Sylvia's mind. It was hard to do. The whole evening had taken her over the edge.

"No," Sylvia said. "Don't."

"Okay. Let me wash your back," Dale said.

"You live two blocks from your college," Sylvia told him. "Three or four blocks from the school where your wife teaches. Her name is Evelyn. She's got big tits and a fat ass."

Evelyn tensed at the description. Ample, maybe. Then the implications of Sylvia's words sank in. The girl had learned more than English.

"She likes double penetration and wishes that sometime you could go where you could watch her take on two guys at one time. She wants to watch you jerk off while they fuck her."

Evelyn had never confessed that fantasy to Dale. "Stop!" she called out in her mind.

"I won't stop. But she does fuck other guys when you're there." Sylvia was frightened by the rush of feelings and knowledge in her head. She knew these things to be facts, but she didn't know how she knew. Nothing made sense. "She fucks you and another guy and eats some woman out all at once. It's weird, but… I mean, people don't fit that way. She was afraid you wouldn't fuck me. You didn't want to… What? What the hell is going on?"

A rush of images, facts, feelings flooded her, and her knees buckled. She felt dizzy, and the shower seemed to cloud over as though suddenly filled with steam.

Dale caught as and she collapsed. Slipping in the wet tub, he managed to turn off the water with his foot and pull the curtain back. He lifted her in his arms and carried her out to the bed where he laid her down carefully.

"I'm not going to go crazy," Sylvia mumbled, tears flooding over her cheeks. "Please don't let me go crazy."

"You're not crazy." Dale knelt and kissed her cheeks, rubbing the tears away with his hands. "Everything is true. Except I don't think my wife's ass is fat."

"She does. Why do I know?"

"You'll have to let Evelyn explain that."

"Your house is green!" Sylvia said. "It was white when you bought it."

And then she had a clear image of the door to the hotel room, a card sliding through the slot. She saw the door open, the vision superimposed on the concerned face of the man leaning over her, saw herself on the bed as the vision moved through the door.

Sylvia turned her head toward the door. Evelyn was hurrying toward the bed. Sylvia saw herself watching the other woman's arrival in an overlapping vision. She knew there was a logical answer. Somewhere in her head there was an answer, but she couldn't find it. Couldn't find it.

Evelyn gathered the girl into her arms and held her close, thinking, "Close your eyes, dear. Relax. It's all right. Everything is all right."

Sylvia knew she was right but didn't trust the knowledge or the voice speaking in her head. "Extreme emotions. Love, hate, or fear. It's coming in too fast now. Just relax and stop thinking so hard."

"What's happening to me?" She fought back tears. "I don't want to be nuts."

"You're not crazy," Dale said. He'd put his pants on now and was buttoning his shirt. "You'll be fine."

"But what's happening?"

"I don't really know, dear," Evelyn said. "Telepathy isn't an exact science. All I can say for sure is that you aren't crazy. You aren't a slow learner and you aren't stupid and there's nothing you can't do if you try."

"Well, you probably can't translate Beowulf," Dale said.

"Neither can you, dear," Evelyn said. "But nobody's perfect."

And Sylvia found herself laughing. Somewhere inside she found the knowledge that she would be all right. She was going to be more than all right.

* * *

"Everything begins with sex." Sylvia put her fork down on her empty plate and looked across the small dining table at Evelyn. "Seems kind of crass."

It had been a week since their encounter in the Metropolitan Hotel. A week in which Sylvia's life had been turned upside down. She'd quit her job, of course, but it wasn't hard to quit a three day a week job. She'd spent the week with Evelyn and Dale. Every evening she came to supper and studied until she was reading at an eighth grade level by Friday.

"Life starts with sex," Evelyn said. "Not really so crass. I suppose we could have kidnapped you and scared the hell out of you to get your mind to open up. It seemed that sex was the better way to do it."

"Why did you think Dale could, you know, get me off." She hated to sound negative about his sexual image. Especially with him sitting right at the table.

"We've been married thirty years," Evelyn said. "I know what he's capable of."

Dale actually blushed at that, and rose to clear the table quickly.

"Don't run off," Sylvia said. "You never said why you did it. I mean, if you've never done it with anyone but Evelyn for thirty years, why let her talk you into it?"

"I've never done it with anyone but Evelyn ever," he corrected.

"Wow, that must be a record."

Evelyn laughed, and Dale blushed again.

"Why?" Sylvia asked.

"I'm a teacher," he said. "When someone wants to learn something, it's my job to teach them." And then he smiled. "Of course, I did rather enjoy the class."

"So did I," Evelyn admitted. "It was fun fucking my husband in another body. A younger one with a smaller ass."

"Say, I didn't mean to…"

"You were only repeating what I was thinking," Evelyn excused her.

"What now?" Sylvia asked.

"Now? Whatever you want to do. Will you still be working at the Metropolitan Hotel?"

"No, I don't think so. It's not that I've suddenly gotten religion or something, but that I don't want to get arrested." Sylvia laughed. "I really got off on the control. Sometimes, anyway. But hey, a girl can go out to a bar and pick up some guy any time. It isn't hard to get laid."

"And the woman always has the control," Dale pointed out. "In one way or another."

"John and Gail will be disappointed," Evelyn said. "Maybe we could think of a real good game for them."

"Who?" Dale asked.

"Some weird couple from out of town." Sylvia smiled. "It sure would surprise them if three people show up."

"I think they'd like that," Evelyn said, remembering the sensations that flooded their minds during the encounter. "What about you? Would you like to meet the others now?"

Evelyn studied Sylvia's face, noting the composure she'd gained in just one week. Knowledge was true power, not a hold on some man's cock. "They'd like to say hello."

Sylvia thought a moment. If the brief rush of images and feelings she'd felt a week ago were any indication, it might be hard to handle so many minds within hers. Last week she would have been terrified, but today she felt ready for anything. Next week she would visit her mother and find out the truth of her condition. Maybe there was hope. And she'd already called her father and was dining with him on Sunday. Today, however, she would continue her own journey.

"Yes," she said. "I'd like to meet them."

"Then just relax and say hello," Evelyn said.

She closed her eyes and became aware of a female presence somewhere across town, a male body nearby. "Hello, Sylvia, my name is Kaitlyn," the woman said.

Sylvia let them filter through her mind and, while the sounds of Evelyn and Dale clearing away plates faded into the background of her thoughts, she met the strangers who would soon be her friends.

Evelyn and Dale stacked the dishes in the sink and embraced each other.

"I know what we can do while she's busy," Evelyn said.

"What's that?"

"Let's go fuck." Backing away, tugging at his hand. "Come on, teacher."

"What if she needs us for something?" he asked, following her out of the kitchen and down the hall to the bedroom. "She'll think we deserted her."

"It's not that large a house, silly." Tugging at his shirt buttons, urging him on, Evelyn giggled. "She can find us."

"But she'll…"

"Don't worry, Dale," she whispered in his ear. "She's seen your cock before."

She opened her blouse and threw it on the floor.

"I was on assignment," he laughed, taking is own shirt off and lying it carefully over a chair.

"Yeah, well maybe this time I want to watch in person. Grade your performance."

They fell naked to the bed, rolling into a well-remembered position together.

"But I warn you," Evelyn said, grasping him. "I grade on a curve."