Webcam Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers

"Enjoying your first webcam experience?" she asked, spitting the cock out so she could stroke it while talking to him.

The question was legitimate, and it was also to make the stream more arousing, if that was even necessary.

"Fuck yes. God, mom, you're the best," he groaned.

"That's a good boy. You love your mother's mouth, don't you? All this time. All this waiting. For this. I bet you want to fuck my pussy next, don't you?"

As expected, the dirty talk and comments sent more tips pouring in, along with a flurry of new comments. Deep down, she felt embarrassed for talking to her son this way, but it was all so pleasurable. She knew Jack loved it, which made her pussy drenched beyond belief.

She kept on sucking and bobbing her head, while her eyes remained on the computer screen, looking at the number of people in the room. If Jack shot his load, the show would be over, and she was fine with that. This was never about the money. It was always about the experience.

When the next goal was reached, she was expected to fuck.

Her maternal side kicked in, and she switched off the microphone and stood, bringing her lips to Jack's ear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked with a sense of concern. "I understand if this is too personal. Maybe we've taken things too far."

He shook his head. "Mom, don't forget that I'm a business major. In business, it's important to honor your agreements at the agreed upon price. It's necessary to maintain our credibility in the marketplace."

"Smart boy," she quipped, wondering why she even had to ask.

Maureen switched the microphone back on and went back to webcam model mode. She looked directly at the audience.

"This is the first time my son is going to enter my pussy," she announced. "It's going to be a memorable night. Thank you all so much for the tips and lovely comments. I think you're going to love it, I know my son will."

The demand was overwhelming:

-- Creampie! Creampie! Creampie!

-- let him cum in your pussy! it's only proper

-- Agreed, first time cumming should be in mom's pussy.

"What do you think?" she whispered, covering the microphone.

He smiled, "Supply and demand, mom. This is what the market wants. So we have to give it to them."

Maureen couldn't help but smile back at him. That horny little bastard. Of course he wanted to cum inside her! If she had learned anything from reading all those erotic stories late night, and all the messages on this website, it would be that incestuous mother/son couplings should involve pussy filling at some point. It's only right.

Now the next dilemma appeared. What position would they be in? It was an overlooked detail and she wished she had planned this better.

While she hesitated, Jack took charge of the situation. With his cock showing his arousal, and his youthful hormones raging, he simply couldn't wait any longer.

"I'll sit down," he said. "Then you ride my cock. Make sure my face is covered, I'll be sitting right behind you."

"You're turning out to be quite the webcam performer."

"Whatever gets the job done."

There were all sorts of quips and comments in the chatroom, people loving the incestuous banter.

Jack sat on the chair, careful to keep his face blocked by his mother's body. His saliva covered cock was pointed up and Maureen lowered herself, with her masked face pointed directly at the cam so people could see her.

"Are you guys ready?" she teased to the cam, lowering herself while reaching down to hold that cock upright. "He's about to enter my pussy. The pussy where he was born. Are you guys and gals touching yourselves to this?"

The response was overwhelming. Of course they were ready.

And without further ado, she lowered her body, letting her son's cock slide into her wet vagina. God, it felt tantalizing. It's been a while since she last had sex. Sure, she had masturbated regularly and used her array of sex toys, but nothing beats a cock. And the fact that this cock belonged to Jack, sliding into her pussy, while a large number of strangers watched? The thrill was undeniably hot. It was the most delicious sensation she had ever felt.

When the cock slid all the way in, and she sat on her son's lap, she knew she was hooked. She knew this would continue. How could it not? It felt unbearably exciting. In a strange way, it made her feel complete, like she was young and vibrant again.

"Oh god," she moaned for effect. "He's inside me now. His throbbing hard cock. Do you enjoy watching? Do you like watching his manhood stretch my pussy like this? See how my labia wraps around him. Do you know how amazing that feels for me? I know my son loves it, too."

Maureen kept her voice low and seductive. It was almost comical how differently she talked in her everyday life. Normally, she was this super articulate, strong-willed woman. Now, she was an online sex goddess, wanting to please the masses with her bare body and her naked son.

She rode him slowly. Raising and lowering her body on that cock, while Jack sat there, letting his mother do all the work. She sometimes shifted her body from side to side, to make sure that she pleasured him from all angles.

More comments came:

-- faster!

-- Ride that cock and let him fill your pussy with his seed

-- fuck yeah! ride him

-- i wish my son would fuck me like the bad mother i am. longtime fantasy of mine

The last comment was from one of the few women who regularly visited Maureen's chatroom. In fact, Maureen had even seen this woman a few times on private chat, so she knew it was actually a woman. And they had talked about their past lesbian experiences, and the taboo desire for their own adult sons.

Maureen continued her occasional dirty talk while riding her son. To mix things up, she stood and held the webcam, then dropped to her knees so she could show a close up of herself sucking Jack's cock again. This time, Jack's cock was covered in her pussy fluids as she sucked it clean. After bobbing her head several times, she put the cam back on the computer, and continued riding his cock again, making sure not to reveal Jack's face.

"Can you see this?" she asked the audience, spreading her labia. "I'm squeezing my pussy around his cock. I can hear my son groaning. I can feel him trembling from my pussy. I know he's close to cumming inside me."

Maureen felt her pulse racing as she rode Jack's cock. Sweat formed on her face because of the heat and the way to complete the night was by bringing a satisfying conclusion to this. One that would make everyone involved very happy.

"Cum inside me," she said to Jack and the audience. "I want that cum inside my pussy. Give me what I need. Oh yes! Oh fuck! You've been waiting for this for a while, haven't you? Bad boy. Here's your chance. Flood my pussy with your hot cum, so everyone can see it. You're fulfilling their fantasy. Oh yes. They're living vicariously through you."

The dirty talk sent Jack over the edge. Instead of just sitting there while his mother rode him, he went on a rampage to satisfy his out-of-control male hormones. He squeezed his mother's hips and thrusted upwards, inadvertently hitting her much elusive g-spot. This was something Maureen had trouble doing on her own, but with Jack? Oh my, he ravaged that secret spot, sending his mother over the edge.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" she cried. "My... my pussy... I can't... take it anymore!!!"

Maureen held onto the arms of the chair, holding her body still, while Jack continued thrusting his cock upwards in a violent manner. Her eyes were wide as saucers and her jaw was dropped, staring straight into the camera.

More comments came:

-- Fuck!!! This is insane!!!

-- BEST--MOM--EVER

-- I'll get a second job to pay for this every week

She managed to hold position while Jack fucked her powerfully, and a geyser of fluids rushed out of her pussy, making a mess everywhere. It was something out of a porn video, where her orgasm kept on going and going. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet, until finally the fluids slowed, and Maureen was able to breathe again.

"Oh shit, mom," Jack gasped.

Maureen had an obligation to her son, and more importantly, to her paying audience, to allow Jack to flood her pussy.

She held still while Jack kept on pumping, then he flooded her pussy with cum. Maureen watched with delight, her eyes locked onto the computer screen, watching Jack's delicious white cum overflow her pussy. She could barely feel a thing because of how worn out she was. But the sight was something to behold. A vision of incestuous beauty.

With both of them overwhelmed from their orgasms, Maureen was able to sit back on her son's lap and savor the intense feeling, making sure to cover her son's face with her head. She stared at the screen and watched the massive amount of money and viewers she had amassed since this started.

"And for the finale," Maureen said to the audience. "I present you all with my son's delightful creampie. Do you want to watch me eat it?"

Of course!

She spread her legs wide and pulled her son's flaccid penis out. She picked up the webcam, pointing it close to her overflowed pussy and she bent down and spread herself, giving an unbelievably intimate look at her sex. The crowd went wild, of course. She used her fingers to spread herself further, then put her fingers inside so the cum would come out.

"Shall I have a taste?" Maureen teased. "I bet it's delicious."

She plunged her fingers deep while the webcam showed the close-up. Then she put the webcam back to its rightful place. She brought her mouth to the webcam and stuck her tongue out.

To end the show, Maureen sucked on her cum drenched fingers, tasting her own fluids, and most importantly Jack's hot cum. She licked her fingers clean. She reached for the rest of the cum and licked that, too. She stuck her tongue out, inches away from the cam, showing the audience her cum covered tongue.

Then she swallowed. Gone in a single gulp.

"Delicious," she smiled. "Just like I thought."

*

When she finally logged out, both of them breathed a sigh of relief. Maureen was eager to pull off the black mask and inquire about her son's feelings, wondering if she'd made the best decision of her life, or the worst.

"Welcome to my world," she said. "Now you understand me. Now there aren't any secrets between us. Everything is open between us. What did you think? Tell me."

And so he told her everything. How awkward it was. How arousing. How embarrassing. How intense. He loved it!

"Overall, I'd definitely do it again," he said, then quickly adding, "Only if you want me to, of course. I mean, I'm not pushing to do it again."

She smiled, "You're the new star of the show. There's a world of possibility for us. We could become the highest grossing webcam duo this world has ever seen. But in the meantime, I need a shower, and you have to help clean me. After all, you're the one who made the mess."

Maureen never bothered getting dressed. What for? She walked naked to the bathroom and gestured for Jack to follow. It was the perfect time for a long and steamy shower.

The End

Your votes & follows are appreciated.

12