Webcam Sister

Story Info
Rent money, a sexy older sister, and online fun!
9.2k words
4.71
266.5k
649
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,205 Followers

Part 1 of 3: The Prodigal Sister

My little apartment.

I was finally able to afford a cozy little apartment in downtown San Francisco. But that was a few years ago. Since then, the city has been booming and tech workers flooded the city. Generally, that's a great thing, but for a lot of people (including me), rent was skyrocketing.

That's when I was forced to do something I dreaded: I had to find a roommate.

No more privacy. No more quiet place. No more bachelor pad. I needed a roommate or else I wouldn't be able to afford my little apartment anymore. And I needed a roommate fast. Screw you landlord! You greedy bastard!

I used social media. I had a decent amount of facebook friends. Luckily, most of the people I knew were in the San Francisco bay area. I was hoping that someone wanted to move to the city and was willing to pay me several hundred dollars for my extra bedroom.

There were a few inquires. Some people were interested, but nothing ever came of it.

I was starting to get worried until I got an email from Ellary.

At that point, I hadn't seen my older sister in several months. Since she graduated from college, she had moved all over the place to pursue her dreams in the fashion & modeling industry. She had lived in New York, Miami, and Los Angeles. At one point, she had even traveled to Europe for work.

But apparently, she was interested in moving back to San Francisco to stay close with our family.

I looked at the new pictures on her google profile. She had recently turned 30. It's hard to admit, but she became even sexier than before.

She had always been a party girl. But suddenly she seemed more womanly, more mature. Yet, she still had a playfulness about her. All of her facial features were perky and youthful. All of her google photos were of her smiling to the camera with her pouty lips and slightly upturned nose. Growing up together, I used to tease her because she looked like a duck. Now, only an idiot would tease her appearance.

I stared at the computer screen, thinking of how to reply to her inquiry. Based on her email, she sounded serious about moving in with me. I'm sure it was an easy decision for her. The rental market for living in SF had become insane.

The downside would be that I would have to live with her. We've always gotten along, but there was always a sibling rivalry between us. The friendly kind. But who knows? Maybe she's matured. I know I have.

My fingers waited on the keyboard and I was ready to reply to my sister's email. But it was my sister. My sister!

It didn't feel right to just email her about something so important. With our family, we always had to talk. Our parents were against the use of email when communicating with family. They preferred to do things traditionally. Maybe they have a point.

I needed to call her.

That way, there would be no misunderstandings, and no hurt feelings if we couldn't come to terms. The last thing I want was a family feud. Doing things over the phone seemed to be the better option.

I picked up my phone and called her. After several rings, she answered:

We made small talk at first. Then I realized that I hadn't called my sister in years, and vice versa. We only spoke at family gatherings, or communicated online through email and facebook. How awkward.

"I got your email," I eventually said.

"And? What do you think? Is the offer still open?"

"It is. I was thinking about posting an ad online."

"Well, you're in luck," she replied. "I had been thinking about moving back to San Francisco for the past few months. Then I saw your note on facebook and it helped me make my decision."

"So this is all my fault?" I joked.

"Definitely. And I expect a fair deal."

"Don't worry, I'll give you a fair deal."

"Good, because a fair deal is all I can afford right now."

The issue of money suddenly came to mind.

"Do you already have a job ready in San Francisco?" I asked cautiously.

"Something like that," she replied in a coy tone.

"What does that mean?"

"It means I still earn money."

My sister's vagueness was driving me crazy. I wanted to sigh out loud, but I didn't want to be rude.

"Renting an apartment here is tough," I said calmly. "So I'll need a few hundred dollars from you each month."

"That can be done."

"At least $400. Preferably $500. That's the best deal I can give you."

"Sure, no problem."

"Do you have a job?" I asked cautiously again.

"Something like that."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't have enough money, I'll have to kick you out. I can't afford this apartment with my salary anymore."

"Still don't believe me, huh?" she asked playfully.

"Rent is serious business."

Ellary paused for a moment on the phone. "How about this? I'll transfer $5,000 to your account as a good faith gesture. That'll cover my end of the rent for the next several months. Then for each month after that, I'll pay $500 monthly, and some extra for food and other stuff. Sound good?"

Suddenly, I felt like an asshole.

"Jeez, I wasn't expecting that."

"I've got some income and savings."

"Oh, I just assumed that you'd need a new job since you're moving here."

"I'm kind of like a freelance model now," she replied. "So I can take my work anywhere. My income should be steady until I find something better to do."

"Great. I'm glad. This feels so sudden."

"If you think it's sudden, then wait until next month."

"What happens then?" I asked.

"What do you think? I'll be moving back to San Francisco and we'll be best buddies."

"Sounds good."

"Then it's settled," she replied. "Email me your bank information and I'll send you $5,000 tomorrow. I'll book a flight next month and you can pick me up at the airport."

Suddenly it hit me. My sister Ellary was going to be my new roommate for the foreseeable future. And I had already agreed to it.Damn you, greedy landlord!

In typical Ellary fashion, she said a quick goodbye and hung up the phone before I had a chance to clarify things.

And that was it. Freedom would soon be over. So long being lazy in front of the tv, or doing whatever I wanted, or leaving my stuff everywhere. Ellary was coming. And she was going to be my new roommate for the next few years.

Part 2 of 3: My Roommate, My Sister

I woke up to the sound of things moving in the other room. Actually, it wasn't just 'another room' anymore, it had become Ellary's room. Whatever she was doing, it was annoying. It sounded like she was pushing her desk around or something. Landlord, this is all your fault.

Sleep was no longer an option, so I got up and started my day early.

It was our first morning together as roommates. By the time I washed up in the bathroom, Ellary was already in the kitchen.

She wore a large white tshirt with tiny shorts. Her athletic legs and bare feet were showing. Her face was make-up free. And her long hair was tied in a simple ponytail. There was no denying it- she looked good. Amazingly good.

A pot of coffee was boiling and she was stirring something on the stove which smelled like a decent breakfast. Plates were already arranged along with freshly sliced fruits.

"Hey," she said with a bright smile.

"Morning. What are you doing?"

She continued stirring. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm making us breakfast."

"You know how to cook?"

"This breakfast isn't making itself. Yeah I know how to cook."

"Sorry. You never seemed like a cooking person. No offense."

"None taken," she said, putting the food on the plates. "Sit down."

When I sat down, my sister made sure the plates were prepared. Then she poured me a cup of hot coffee, along with another cup of water. As always, I started with the water. She sat down and we began to eat. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

"Pretty good," I said after the first bite.

"Thanks. Years of practice."

"I can tell."

She stuffed her mouth full of food before preparing to talk. "By the way, I ordered some stuff online. It should arrive next week. Be on the look out."

"What did you order?"

"Computer stuff."

"First you're cooking. Now you're a computer nerd? What's this world coming to?"

She smiled, "It's for my job."

"Are you ever going to tell me what this mythical job is?"

"I've told you. It's modeling related. That's all you need to know."

"Okay. Just don't hurt your brain using the computer."

Ellary sharpened her eyes. "If I remember correctly, I've always had better grades than you. Plus, aren't you the one who accidentally blew up dad's mustang because you didn't know how to drive stick?"

"That was back in high school," I replied, nearly blushing from the embarrassment.

"Anyway, if you get the package when I'm not around, just leave it in my room."

"Will do."

***

It was a week later that I learned what her package was. It was a high quality webcam for her computer. She also got new speakers and other stuff which I was clueless about. Apparently, my sister had become tech savvy. But I naturally assumed that she needed it to communicate with people in the fashion industry since she was home all the time. Or maybe she was using it to talk with her friends also.

The roommate thing went a lot smoother than I expected. I didn't annoy her. And she didn't annoy me. We got along like friends. Our parents thought it was great that we were living together as adults. Aren't tight-knit siblings every parents dream?

Ellary always seemed happy. It wasn't like when we were young and she would occasionally have mood swings or hissy fits. I assumed it was because she was more mature. Maybe traveling around the world had helped her become more level headed.

Whatever the reason, I was treated to my sister's cooking everyday. The dinners she made were really good. Every night was something new. It was certainly a lot better than the stuff I was eating before. Plus I saved a lot of money with my sister cooking. I didn't have to buy as much takeout food.

As much as it hurts to admit, she always looked sexy making breakfast. Every morning I woke up to the same sight: Ellary in a tshirt, her legs showing, her hair tied. Most of the time it was painfully obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. I tried my absolute hardest not to look, but occasionally, I would glance at her nipples poking through her tshirt.

A few weeks had already passed. I still wasn't sure how our tenure as roommates would turn out.

***

There was an electrical problem at work which allowed all the employees to go home early. It was Friday and it felt like a long week. Heading home was the only option. I had already envisioned myself being able to sit back on the couch to watch tv or play video games.

When I opened the door to the apartment, I heard loud music coming from my sister's room. Dance music. It was the kind of stuff Ellary loved listening to. I had no idea she listened to music so loudly when I was at work.

Before I closed the door (which always made a loud shutting noise), I heard a moan. Then another. What the fuck? My sister was either watching porn on her computer, having sex, or she was masturbating. Whatever the case, things just got super weird.

I closed the door gently so she wouldn't hear me. I wasn't sure why I did that. It probably would have been best if I slammed the door so Ellary could hear me and stop whatever she was doing.

With the door closed, I took off my shoes and made my way down the hall. I saw that Ellary's door was wide open. The only way for me to go to my room was by passing through Ellary's room. It seemed like we were going to see each other no matter what. I should have called out to give her a warning, but I didn't.

Another moan came from her room.

I felt guilty for getting aroused. My heart was pounding. It was a nervous situation and I felt like my hormones were taking over my judgement. I didn't know what I was doing anymore. My mind was being controlled by my sexual curiosity.

I took a few steps towards my sister's room. Then I took a little peak inside.

Ellary wore the same large tshirt she wore in the morning. But she wasn't wearing anything on her bottom. Her knees were on the chair and her ass was facing the computer's webcam. All while she was fucking herself with a sex toy. She was masturbating for someone on cam!

She even started to talk dirty. She kept repeating the fact that she was close to an orgasm, and that it felt so good.

On the computer screen, there was a video feed of some guy jerking off to my sister. The whole situation was like a train wreck. I couldn't turn away. And I was incredibly aroused.

When my eyes shifted back to my sister, she was looking back at me, and our eyes were locked. She was completely mortified beyond words. So was I. She had just caught me spying on her.

She screamed at the top of her lungs. Then she pulled the sex toy out of her pussy and stood up straight, using the large tshirt to cover her naked bottom.

"You fucking asshole!!" she yelled. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Me?! This is my apartment!"

"And I'm paying rent for privacy! Get away from my room!"

My sister marched towards me to slam the door shut. At that very moment, it was obvious that our relationship had changed forever.

***

I stayed in my room a few hours until things cooled down. It was the worst possible way to spend my afternoon off. Watching my sister masturbate on cam was something that could never been unseen. It would remain in my memory forever, and for all the wrong reasons. My biggest fear was that our relationship would never be the same again. God, why did I have to look? Why?

The smell of my sister's cooking was enough to pull me out of my bedroom. Hopefully she wasn't mad anymore. If she was, she wouldn't have been cooking, that's for sure.

I saw her cooking dinner as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She wore a plain gray tshirt and dark sweat pants. Her attention remained on the food she was cooking.

"Smells good," I said.

Ellary turned to me and smiled. "Thanks. I'm going out with some old friends later tonight. So all of this is for you."

"Oh, well, thanks."

She put the food onto a plate when she was done. Then she put it on the table before standing there awkwardly in a pause.

"Do you mind if we sit and talk for a moment?" she asked.

"Sure. Of course."

Both of us sat down at the dining table. Ellary sat straight with a formal demeanor, as if she was prepared to do a presentation or something. Nerves were definitely in the air.

"About what you saw earlier," she said. "I haven't been totally honest with you. Well, I have. I've never lied about anything. But I haven't told you everything either."

"There's nothing wrong with, you know, doing that stuff on cam. A lot of people do it nowadays. Even some of my ex-girlfriends used to send me naked pictures and stuff like that."

"You don't understand."

"There's nothing to understand. We'll just pretend this never happened."

"I'm a webcam model," she said bluntly.

It felt like I had been hit by a wave after my sister's admission. I was shocked. I mean, Ellary? A webcam model?

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes, seriously."

"You mean, as in, doing things on cam?"

"For paying customers," she clarified.

At that point, I didn't know whether to be mad, disappointed, or aroused. I was definitely shocked though. Ellary never seemed like the type of woman to do something like that.

"I don't know what to say."

"Tell me whatever comes to mind," she said. "It's okay. We're roommates now. Plus we're family. I want us to be open & honest with each other."

I shrugged. "Wow. That's all I can say. I never thought you would ever do something like that."

"It's not like I'm sleeping with anyone for money. I simply provide an online service. It's perfectly legal. I'm happy doing it. It pays really well. Plus I get to work my own hours."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Not long. A few months. My former roommate got me into it."

"Did you two ever..."

She smiled, "No, you perv. We never did lesbian acts on cam together. I found out that she had been doing it, and she suggested that I give it a try. Again, I'm not screwing anyone for money. I would never do that."

"I never suggested any of that."

"Good. So, you're not upset with me?"

"No."

"And you're not going to throw me out of here, right?"

"Of course not."

"And you're not going to tell mom and dad right?"

"God no."

She nodded. "Thank you. You're the best."

"Are you going to keep doing it?"

"For the time being," she replied. "My online fan base is growing. I'm making a lot of money. I'll stop when I can find a decent job that pays well."

"How much do you make, you know, doing this?"

Ellary raised an eyebrow, "Depends on how much I work. Covering my end of the rent won't be a problem. I'll leave it at that."

"Not bad I guess."

"I think it's fun. I work my own hours. There are tons of jerks online, but there are also some really cool people to chat with. And the orgasms. Gosh. I love being an online exhibitionist."

"Too much information."

"Sorry," she smiled.

"I'm just glad you aren't mad at me."

"For what? Looking inside my room when I was on the brink of an orgasm?"

My sister always had a way of being sarcastic while making someone feel embarrassed. Some things never changed.

"I wasn't looking. I was just walking by your room and I saw it. There's a subtle difference."

"Got it."

"Things are about to get uncomfortable here. You realize that right? I mean, with your job, and us living together. It'll be weird."

She gave a sympathetic nod. "I know. I've applied for a few jobs already. I've also asked my friends in the city if they know of any openings. We'll see."

"If you find a job, are you going to stop being a cam model?" I asked cautiously, trying not to offend her.

"That's the plan."

"Promise?"

"I promise," she replied. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to shower. My friends are going to pick me up soon."

With that said, she gave me a pat on the shoulder before she went back to her room. I was left with a strange feeling about everything.

***

Monday was a holiday. It was our first weekday in the house together, and when I woke up, all I could think about was if Ellary was planning to webcam in her room that day, while I was home.

We had breakfast that morning as usual.

Afterwards, I sat on the living room couch and played video games. I was planning to go out with my friend later that afternoon.

During the game, Ellary came and stood in front of the tv and I had to pause it. She wore a simple yellow dress, and her make-up was nicely done. Her hair was down and it was neatly brushed. She looked good. And by that I mean, she looked really really sexy.

"Going anywhere?" I asked, trying not to gulp.

"Just to my room."

I instantly knew what she meant. She was going to her room to webcam in her pretty outfit, looking dolled up.

"Oh, okay."

She raised an eyebrow, "You don't mind, do you?"

Her question was rhetorical and slightly playful. She was giving me a heads up that she would be masturbating in her room, and that I should just accept it.

"I don't mind."

"Good. I'll try to keep it down."

At that point, it felt like she was teasing me with her innuendos.

Ellary went to her room and closed the door. I continued playing my video game. At first, it was hard to concentrate. I even lost a few times. All I could think about was what my sister was doing in the other room.

Before long, my attention finally went back to the video game. I tried my best not to think of my beautiful masturbating sister.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,205 Followers