Webcam Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellary sat down in her seat and looked at me with a smile. There was a playful look in her eyes. She was definitely aroused. She made a gesture with her finger, signaling me to come to her. It was time.

It was the moment I had been dreading. But I had already agreed, and we really needed the money. I stripped off my clothes, allowing my sister to see me naked for the very first time. My bulging hard cock was free. I saw Ellary's eyes locked onto my cock and she licked her lips.

Then I walked towards her and remained standing so that only my cock was in view of the cam, not my face.

"Alright guys," Ellary said to the audience. "I know you guys have been waiting to see this for a very long time. I promised a special show tonight, and here it is. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do."

With that said, my sister reached up and grabbed my cock with both hands. She rubbed my growing erection with one hand, and played with my balls with her other hand. It felt sensational. Not only were we officially committing incest, but we were also doing it for money in front of an audience.

I looked down at Ellary, who was busy with my cock. Then she turned to look at the cam. She made a few more comments to the audience, along with some dirty talk to get everyone ready.

She stuck her wet tongue out and gave me a giant lick. The lick came from the bottom of my balls, all the way to the tip of my cock. I had never felt anything like that before. Ellary was a real pro. A few more licks came. Then several big kisses to the tip of my cock. Then she kissed my cock all over.

The computer made a series of ringing noises as the comments came flooding in. I glanced at the comments. People were going absolutely crazy over what they were seeing. To many of those online, Ellary was their dream girl (for good reason), and they were finally seeing their sex fantasy fulfilled. They were finally seeing Ellary with a real cock.

I looked at the video of us playing on the computer. The webcam was positioned perfectly to show Ellary with her lips on my cock. It was a jarring and shocking sight to see my sister like that, and with my cock. My eyes remained on the cam, then I saw Ellary open her mouth to devour my cock. It felt mind numbingly good. Ellary's mouth might have been the best thing I've ever felt.

Once again, the comments came pouring in. People were going crazy over the sight of my sister sucking a cock. People were nice enough to throw in extra cash, even though they had already paid for the private show. I reached over to type on the keyboard, thanking people for the extra tips.

My sister laughed, taking my cock out of her mouth.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked playfully, holding my cock while her lips glistened.

I shrugged, "I'm having fun if you are."

"Tell the audience what this feels like."

I typed on the keyboard: un-fucking-believable

Ellary saw what I typed, then she laughed. Her mouth returned to sucking my cock, and it really did feel un-fucking-believable. My sister's oral skills were the best I've ever felt. I looked down at her, marveling her skills. She rivaled any major porn star when it comes to sucking a cock. Her hands, mouth, lips, and tongue, all worked in unison to give me pleasure, and to entertain her loyal audience.

The computer kept making ringing noises as people kept sending comments & extra money. I looked at the screen. The demand was clear; they wanted to see Ellary getting fucked from behind, followed by a massive facial- just as she promised.

Ellary looked at the screen, then at me. "The audience has spoken. Ready?"

The answer was a hell yes, but I couldn't say that. I didn't want to be overly enthusiastic about fucking my own sister. I just gave her a simple yes answer, and then she smiled.

"Hang on," Ellary said to me. "There's something I promised to do for an audience member."

Ellary reached for a small dildo. She lubricated it with a gel for the cam to see. Then she turned around and bent over so that the audience could see her asshole. I stood there wondering what she was up to, then it became uncomfortably clear. Ellary inserted the sex toy inside of her ass. I watched the dildo stretch the outer ring of her anus before penetrating her. She moaned. The audience went wild watching Ellary briefly fuck her own ass.

She faced the cam with the dildo still in her ass. "Just like I promised. A dildo in my ass while I get fucked. Are you guys ready?"

The answer was clear. The messages came flooding in, along with a lot more tips.

Ellary adjusted the webcam so that only her face would be showing, not mine. Her arms rested on the table, and her face was directly in front of the cam. She was going to give the audience a clear view of her facial expressions while I fucked her. She wiggled her bottom as a way to signal that she was ready for me.

"Alright guys," Ellary said to the cam. "The moment you've all been waiting for. I'm about to take his cock inside of my pussy."

More cheers and tips came from the audience.

I stood behind my sister and looked at the sex toy sticking out of her ass. It was an unbelievable sight. A dirty one. Yet incredibly arousing. I reached down to feel her pussy to see if it was ready, and it was. Her pussy was soaking wet. Her body was aching to be penetrated and she didn't need any lube for that.

While she was bent over, she reached back with one hand to help spread her pussy for me. I took the signal and pressed the tip of my hard cock in between her labia.

I gave a slight push and she gasped. It was easy to enter her pussy because of how wet & aroused she was. Her pussy felt surprisingly tight. It was hot and I loved how soaked she was. I looked at her face on the screen. There was no doubt she was enjoying herself, even if the cock was from her own brother. The audience went wild.

Another moan escaped her lips as I pushed all the way inside. I loved her pussy. The feeling was something I would always remember. I slowly pulled back, before pushing my way inside again. We were beginning to fuck.

"Oh god," she moaned to the audience. "That cock feels sooo good inside me. Are you guys enjoying this? Do you like watching me getting fucked?"

The audience flooded the screen with messages and a bunch more tips. Hearing my sister talk dirty was a thrill. I grabbed her by the waist and fucked her hard. Her body waved back and forth. The table shook. The audience went nuts.

I loved looking at Ellary's face on the computer screen. Her face was always very expressive. Her mouth was wide open. Her eyelids flickered. Her noise wiggled a little bit. She continued making different facial expressions each time I gave her a hard thrust. She even made the most unusual panting & moaning noises. It was cute & sexy at the same time.

What was equally sexy was seeing my sister's tits on the screen. Her small breasts hung downwards since she was bent over. They waved back & forth from the fucking she received. Her pink nipples were hard and swollen.

She screamed as I fucked her harder. Suddenly I realized why: With every hard thrust, I was pushing the sex toy deeper in her ass because I was fucking her from behind. Ellary was receiving pleasure in so many ways; her pussy, her asshole, and being a voyeur on cam. And maybe even the added taboo of being fucked by her younger brother.

Whatever it was, it was a potent combination. Ellary began to scream and cry while I fucked her hard. At that point, I couldn't stop. Lust took control and I fucked her harder. She cried and cried.

Finally, she screamed out loud with her eyes shut and her back arched violently. Then she planted her face on the table, but I didn't let her. The audience wanted a show, so I lifted her shoulders so that the audience could see the orgasmic bliss written all over her face. The audience went wild again. More comments and money came rushing in. The look on her face was pure joy.

"Oh shit," I groaned. "I'm about to cum."

Ellary snapped back to life, standing up so that my cock plopped out of her soaked pussy. Then she pointed the cam downwards and got down on her knees so there was a clear view of her face.

"Cum all over me," she begged. "Give me a nice hot facial. Just like you've wanted to do for all these years."

I was slightly taken aback by her comment. Was she talking dirty? Or did she really think I've waited years for this?

Whatever the case, I gave her what she wanted, and what the audience wanted. I stood in front of my kneeling naked sister and jerked off furiously. Her pussy juice was all over my hand. I stroked and stroked, finally I came. I shot several massive loads onto my sister's eager face. Her pretty face was soon covered in my cum. It was the biggest load I shot in recent memory- all for Ellary and the audience.

When it was over, she cautiously opened a single eye, with an expression which read Is it safe yet? When she knew I ran out of cum, she opened both eyes and smiled at me. Then she smiled at the cam with a face full of cum.

"Did you guys enjoy that?" she asked the audience. "I know I did. Wow, what a mess! Thank you guys for the support. I had a blast."

For the next minute, I laid on the bed while my sister continued thanking the audience and collected extra tips. She remained naked with a face full of cum. Then she let the viewers watch as she removed the dildo from her ass.

Before she logged off, she gave the audience a parting gift: She wiped the cum off her face and put it in her mouth, swallowing it.

It was enough to get me semi-aroused again, even though I was already spent.

The show was over and my naked sister turned to me.

"God, that was so much fun," she said.

"I wasn't expecting anything like that."

"So what do you think?" she asked. "A new career together?"

I thought for a moment. "Why not? As long as my face isn't showing on cam."

"Great. Because I've already promised another show tomorrow night, filled with a bunch of new surprises."

I raised an eyebrow. "Other surprises?"

"Well, you'll have to wait and see."

I continued resting on her bed. "I'm too exhausted to think about it right now."

Ellary smiled and put her hands on her hips. "Well you're not sleeping yet. You made a mess all over me, and now you have to help with the clean up. Come on. Shower time."

She pulled me out of bed and took me to the shower. I didn't have a choice. My sister had already made up her mind about everything. We were going to shower together. And we were going to be naked together. And we were going to be webcam partners together. Thank you greedy landlord!!

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.