Webcam Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not if they had planned the next move or not, but Jarrod reached and grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her upper body up, so that her hands could not reach the bed, which gave a better angle to thrust deeper into her pussy. This was a move I knew my wife loved, because I had been able to bring her to many orgasms by doing this very thing to her.

"Oooohhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh," my wife moaned loudly as Jarrod took complete control over her body. "You're gonna make me cum. Yeeeaaaahhhh, make me cum.....make me cum hard...fffuuuuuuck......yeeeeaaaaahhhhh....here I cum..."

Her voice trailed off as her body began to convulse when the orgasm began to shake through her. Her head shook violently and my wife louder than I had ever heard her scream during sex before screamed the words "Oh my god".

Once the orgasm shook through her, her body went limp. When he let go of her shoulders, her body just fell onto the bed like a potato sack. When Jarrod withdrew from her, there did not seem to be an ounce of life in her body.

However, Jarrod was not yet done. He was still going strong and eager to finish the job he needed to do. He rolled my wife's limp body onto its backside, spread her legs and entered her in the missionary position.

As if the rest of the events I had been watching on my computer had not excited me, this was the best thing I had ever scene in my life. I have no idea why, but when I watch porn, my favorite thing to watch are people fucking in the missionary position. Now I watched my wife on my computer screen being fucked by this young stud in the missionary position.

This time there was slow working into process, Jarrod starting hammering away at my wife's pussy immediately and it took about a minute for Dee to begin to respond to him again.

She had her legs spread wide and alternated between holding them as far back as possible and wrapping them around his waist. Either way, he just kept fucking as fast as he could. When he lowered himself down to kiss her, I knew that Dee would be experiencing another orgasm very soon. She could not handle fucking and kissing at the same time without having an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum again," she said rather loudly as she broke the kiss. This time she did not really say much, but the convulsions of her body and the fact she tightly wrapped her legs around Jarrod's waist to control his thrusts told me that she was having another orgasm.

Her second orgasm must have been enough to push Jarrod over the edge. He withdrew from her, straddled her chest and began to stroke his cock rapidly. Since the camera was angled away from the action, no one could see him cum on her face, but the way his hips shuttered and the groan from his mouth indicated he was dropping his load on her face. It was obvious he was shooting two or three large spurts onto her by the movements and sounds.

After he had dropped his load on her, Jarrod rolled off the bed and walked off the camera. A few seconds later, the screen went black with a message scrolled across it. It read, "Dee will be back shortly."

After about 2 minutes, my wife was back on the screen, obviously back in the office where our computer his located. The camera was focused her upper body and face, which had cum splattered across the forehead, cheeks and chin. It was a sight I will never forget and would never want to forget, a close-up picture of my wife with another man's juices all over it. The only thing that could have made it better is if I had been there to add my own cum to it.

"Holy shit, I look like a mess," Dee said as I noticed that her hair was clumped in two spots where Jarrod had overshot her face.

The people still watching, which numbered now around 85, immediately started writing how hot she looked with the cum on her face and how much they would have liked to be the one to do it to her.

"You guys are always so nice," she replied. "So what did you all think about watching Jarrod fuck me."

The replies all seemed very complimentary and various comments about what they would like to do to her, which made me proud in a perverse way.

I decided to bring myself up and asked her if Jarrod fucked her better than her husband did. Immediately after I typed the question, I wondered how I would react to her answer, if she answered it.

"How does Jarrod compare to my husband," Dee replied. "Well it was different than with my husband. Jarrod's cock was longer than my husband's but not quite as wide. And my husband has never been able to bring to two such intense orgasms like this young stud did tonight. He fucked me like I've never been fucked before."

I was surprised at my reaction. I was not at all upset or jealous about hearing my wife tell everyone watching how much better Jarrod was at fucking her than I was.

My only thoughts centered on how hot it was to watch my wife in action and how much I wanted to share this experience with her, which meant I would probably be able to find some other women to fuck as well.

I decided to try to bring up the idea that someone needed to be operating the camera as a ploy that might lead me to being in the room as she was fucked. The others still online agreed with me that her shows would be hotter if she could get someone else to show different angles and close-ups as she got fucked.

"Hmmmmm...." my wife replied, pondering the idea. "Have one guy film it while another guy fucks me...It would definitely lead to better angles...Hey, then when the first guy cums, then he could start to film as the camera guy then fucks me also. Would you guys like to see two guys taking turns fucking me and filming it?"

Immediately the replies were affirmative to her question. Many of the replied contained an offer that they would be more than happy to help her out with the camera issue.

"Well then, it's settled. Next week I'll find someone to film the action from all over the room as Jarrod fucks me. That is if Jarrod wants to fuck me next week...Oh look, he's shaking his head up-and-down. He is so fucking cute. I can't wait until next week. I'll work on getting the second guy, but I want you all to try to get as many people watching next Wednesday. I want the largest audience yet.

"Shit, the thought of hundreds people watching me fuck two different guys back-to-back is already making my pussy wet. So you guys have some homework and I have some homework. So, until next week, have lots of sex and stay really horny. I will. Good night."

She blew a kiss to the screen and then logged off, leaving the screen blank. Next Wednesday she was going to be fucking Jarrod with another man operating the camera. Would she ask me? Holy shit, I hoped so, but how would she bring it up to me? She had already "cheated" on me, even though I new it, but she did not. I held out hope that she would ask. Who knows what the next week holds?

12