Webcam Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
They go out dancing and she shows off.
3.6k words
4.45
93.9k
33

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home that Thursday, Dee met me at the door. It had become a routine. She was dressed in something real sexy, tonight it was a sheer blue baby-doll with a matching g-string and we immediately began fucking each other.

As we fucked, I thought of fucking Cindy the night before and I am sure that Dee was thinking of her thorough fucking the night before by her two young stallions. Whatever impure thoughts went through our heads as we fucked with reckless abandon, the sex was amazing. I needed no recovery time after cumming the first time and her libido matched mine.

We did the same when I got home from work on Friday and then twice again on Saturday morning. After our two morning fuck sessions, I met up with a few friends to play some golf Saturday afternoon and Dee went to do some shopping. She told me she wanted to buy something new for dinner that night.

When I got home, Dee was already dressed and she looked hot. My conservative wife was becoming more daring with me since she had become an internet porn star. She wore a hot pink halter-top that tied behind her neck and had no back except for one string across the middle. As I saw her from the side, the top separated from her body enough that you could see the start of her breasts. From the front, the top scooped down low enough that her cleavage revealed half of her tits. The halter stopped just below her navel and revealed her flat lower abdomen before her very short black skirt started. Since the skirt stopped above the upper half of her thigh, her legs were on display from the skirt to her strapped sandal heels.

"You like," she asked with a smile, knowing my answer.

"Fuck yeah," I responded. "I might have to fight off the other guys at the bar with you dressed like that."

She did not realize that I hoped that she would take things that far tonight. I was stuck in a difficult situation. I could not let her know that I knew about the internet thing without possibly ruining the situation of us becoming swingers, which I was not at all opposed to developing. However, if I could lead her down the road to becoming comfortable with the idea of me being okay with her fucking another man in front of me, then things would progress as I wanted them to progress. Of course, every man knows the difficult road that is to navigate.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. We headed out to a local club that was part bar and grill and part dance club.

When got to the bar, I let Dee walk in first as I took in the reaction. Not to my disappointment, Dee turned many heads and most of those eyes stayed on her as we walked to a booth so that we could eat dinner.

"Did you notice how many guys just undressed you with their eyes? Wait, you don't have to answer that. I can tell because your nipples seem to be trying to get out of that top."

Dee just smiled at me because the server was already at our table. We ordered our food. As we waited, Dee excused herself to the bathroom. My eyes, and those of many other guys, followed her to the where the ladies' room was located.

Once she got back, our food arrived. After we finished eating, we headed over to the dance area, which was getting started. There was already about 60 people in the club, many of them already dancing. I am not usually much of a dancer, but I had already had several beers, Dee had already had a couple of glasses of wine, so I took my wife out to the dance floor right away.

The song playing was a very fast dance song and we danced very close. I ran my hands down her back and to her ass. I slowly worked my hands under her skirt, which exposed her cute ass to anyone watching. I do not know if she realized her ass was on display, maybe she was completely aware, but she did not try to move my hands and she continued to grind her hips into me as we danced.

Once the song ended, we left the dance floor and went to get another drink. We found a small table that we could set our drinks on and watch the dance floor. Dee had drank about almost all of the chocolate martini she had ordered when another young man approached our table and asked her if she wanted to dance. She glanced at me, I nodded, she slammed the last of her drink and headed to the dance floor with the young man.

I watched from the table as a server took another drink order from me. She was dancing very closely with the young man. She was turned away from him and grinding her ass back into his groin. His hands worked up and down her side before moving to her legs. As he moved his hands back up her legs, he lifted her skirt so that she was now grinding her bare ass against his groin. She was either drunk and did not notice, or knew exactly what was going on, probably a little of both, but she continued to dry hump this young man on the dance floor.

Urged on by his success with her skirt, he began to move his hands up her exposed abdomen and under her shirt. However, before he could get all the way to her tits, the song ended and my wife headed off the dance floor, readjusting her clothes and back to the table I was sitting.

"Nice show," I remarked as she took a drink of the new chocolate martini I had ordered for her, wondering if she would get my true reference.

"Did you like," she asked me with a little slur to her voice, indicating to me she was getting drunk.

"Would you want to fuck him," I asked her, ignoring her question and turning the conversation to where I wanted it to go.

"Nahh, I could feel his hard-on. He didn't seem too big."

I could not believe my ears. She had always completely refused any suggestion I had ever thrown out like that. Now, she seemed willing to consider it. I was trying to figure out my next move, when another young man approached and asked Dee to dance. This time she did not even bother to check for my approval. Instead, she just jumped up and led him to the dance floor.

They began to dance, but Dee seemed more interested in showing off. The alcohol had let her lose her inhibitions and show off her body to the crowd, which is just what she had been doing on Wednesday nights on the internet. Except right now, I was getting to watch in person.

She was swaying her hips to the music while facing the guy she was dancing with. However, instead of swaying her hands over her head and such, her hands were at the hem of her skirt. As she swayed to the music, she would lift her skirt a little, exposing more of her legs. Each time she raised her skirt a little higher in order to give the guy she was dancing with a little more of a show. Pretty soon, the entire bar could see the tiny black g-string she wore under the skirt.

Once she had raised the skirt over her hips, the guy she danced with pulled her into him by grabbing her ass. She obeyed his move and they quickly began to grind into each others' hips. His other hand worked up her top and came to rest under her top and on her breast.

The dance floor was starting to get crowded. I scanned the floor to see the girls that were dancing. Many were dressed seductively and accentuating their hot bodies. I could not find many of the girls that I would not want to fuck. Considering how hard I was from watching Dee, I had very few qualities for attractiveness in my judging of these girls.

I glanced back to where my wife was and saw that she now had her top pulled up over her tits, exposing them to the crowd while the guy she danced with fondled them. Many of the guys in the crowd had their eyes either glued to Dee.

As the song ended, Dee headed off the dance floor and back to where I was seated. By the time she reached the edge of the floor, the DJ had changed the music to a slow song. I thought about getting up dancing with my wife, but before I moved she was approached by another guy to dance.

She agreed and the two of them headed onto the dance floor. They immediately moved into each other as they reached the dance floor. This guy had been watching Dee dance with the other guys, because his hands immediately went under her skirt and on her ass cheeks. Dee's hands went to his lower back as it looked as if she was pulling him into her as tight as they could get.

Unfortunately, the dance floor became too crowded and my wife and her dance partner went out of my sight. Since I could not see Dee, I glanced around the club and dance floor. Most of the couples were out on the dance floor, many of them getting close and kissing. There were several ladies around the bar not dancing. I thought about asking one of them to join me on the dance floor, but decided to stay where I was.

I finished my drink and ordered another one while I waited for the song to end. The waitress returned with another beer before the song ended. Finally, the song ended and the dance floor began to clear a little. I spotted Dee as she was lowering her top back over her tits. She started towards me while she was still adjusting her shirt and skirt. As she got closer to me, I could tell she was flushed from the dance. She had done more than just dance with the guy.

"You look flushed out a little," I said when she got back to the table.

"Please don't get mad at me," she said, still out of breath and very uneasy because of her nervousness.

"There's nothing you could tell me right now that would make me mad at you," I told her. I hoped, but realized she did not understand, that I meant about more than just what had happened on the dance floor.

"I just had an orgasm," she said nervously.

"Did you fuck him on the dance floor," I asked.

"Oh god no. But he finger fucked me and sucked on my tits until I came. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not at all mad," I said trying to reassure her. "If you knew how hard I am just watching you, let alone you telling me that you had an orgasm, I'm about to explode. Beside, haven't I been the one trying to get you to fuck other guys."

"Yeah, but I couldn't tell if you were serious or just being a smart-ass. God, you're wonderful."

I could tell she wanted to tell me something else, the internet thing, but she seemed to run out of the words. She could not have known that I knew about it, and she had no idea how to bring it up without it sounding like she had been cheating on me, which she had, but I was all for us branching out sexually.

"I've got an idea for you," I said, breaking the short silence. "Why don't you go the bathroom and take off that little g-string that doesn't cover much anyway. It'll give the next guy you dance with easier access, and a chick not wearing panties is so hot."

"Okay," was her only reply as she practically jumped out of her chair and ran to the bathroom.

She returned in a flash and handed me the panties.

"Here is your ticket to take me home," she whispered into my ear after she had bent over, giving everyone behind her a good look at her now bare ass and pussy. "That is when you're ready to go home and fuck the shit out of me."

I wanted to grab her right then and take her home, but I decided to let things play out a little further tonight and see how far they would go. So I just smiled and nodded.

Before she could get back over to her chair, two young men approached and her asked her dance with them. Dee made some comment about having always wanted to have two men and she was up and heading back out to dance.

Once they got to the floor, both of the guys moved in close to Dee, who accepted the bodies pressed against her from in front and behind. The guy in front immediately went to her skirt and pulled it up over her hips. Since she no longer had on her g-string, it was easy access to her hot spots.

From behind, the other guy untied the knot in her top at her neck and let the halter fall to her waist where her skirt was now located. His hands went to her exposed tits and began to massage them. As we doing this, the guy in front of her had worked his hand back down looked to be rubbing her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was in heaven.

I noticed the bouncer on that side of the dance floor was keeping a close eye on the action. He was not inclined to intervene and stop the disrobing of my wife, but I would bet he would move in if either of the guys started to unbuckle their pants to fuck her.

Since the bouncer had not stopped them, these two guys had pretty much disrobed my wife and put her on display for anyone to see her hot body. She loved every bit of the attention and was no longer the body-conscious shy woman that she once was. Dee now seemed to want to show her body to anyone who would look at her. Her perfect curves and toned muscles put smiles on any man's face that could see her.

The bouncer's actions were disappointing to me, because Dee was ready to take the next step and fuck another guy in front of me, which of course had been my goal since I had found out about her exploits on the internet. However, the bouncers were not going to let it happen here.

Meanwhile, the two young men continued to molest my wife as she turned around to face the other guy. Without missing a beat, they switched roles. Since I now had a better view of her pussy, I could see that the he was fingering her pussy. She now reached behind her and began to stroke the cock through his pants. With her other hand, she stroked the guy in front of her also.

After a few minutes and a new song, she must have forgot where she was, because Dee began to unbuckle the young man's pants in front of her. This brought the bouncer over. He seemed to tell them to stop. The guys seemed to protest so he ordered the three of them off the dance floor.

Realizing it was now time to go before things went bad, I got up and went to my wife. She was trying to tie her top when I got to her.

"I need to fuck you now," I whispered into her ear and led her out of the club.

Once we got to the car, I could not wait any longer. My cock was about to bust out on its own.

"Bend over the hood, I'm going to fuck you now," I ordered.

She obeyed and as she bent over onto the hood of our car, she lifted her skirt. I unbuckled my pants and let my throbbing cock out. I approached her from behind and easily slid into her wet, hot pussy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard, you horny bastard," my wife screamed as I entered her.

She pleaded for me to fuck her harder and harder as I rammed my cock in and out of her. After being hard for so long, I was not going to last long and I could feel an orgasm already starting.

"Turn around," I ordered again. "I want you to swallow me."

Again, she obeyed. She turned around and lowered herself down to my cock. She just simply opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Since I had been sporting a hard-on for so long, I had plenty of cum built up and my first shot hit was large and went directly to the back of her throat on a straight line. The second shot did the same, but now the amount was too much and Dee began to gag on the cum. As she did this, cum starting dripping out her mouth and onto her chin and my third and fourth shot of cum landed on her nose and cheeks.

The cum was soon dripping down her chin and began to make wet spots on her halter top. I had one final shot that did not make it to her face, but ended up joining the dripped cum on her top.

Without speaking, I pulled up my pants, opened the door to the car and helped my wife into the passenger's seat. By the time I walked around the car and got in the driver's side, Dee already had two fingers buried in her pussy, which brought another idea to my head that could possibly get her to expose her internet exhibitionism to me.

"Why don't you just shed those clothes for the drive home," I suggested. "Your top is covered in cum and the skirt seems to just be in the way."

"Really? You want me naked for the drive home. What about the other drivers on the road?"

"Are you worried about what they will see after you've pretty much exposed every inch of your body to the entire dance club?"

"No, no I love getting naked. It feels so free, so sexy and it makes me so horny. I just thought that you'd might object."

I shook my head and she was quickly undoing her top and pulling her skirt to the floor. Once naked, she continued to finger herself. On the ten-minute drive home, her nakedness turned more than just a few heads of people in other cars. She was also able to bring herself to orgasm by the time we pulled into our driveway.

Once we got in the garage, we got out of the car and headed inside. Once in the door, I pulled my naked wife to me and kissed her deeply. Her hands immediately unbuckled my pants and released my cock, which was hard again.

I picked her up and carried her upstairs to our bedroom. Our tongues never left contact with the other. I laid her down onto the bed. I reached into the nightstand to find the lube since I really wanted to fuck her ass, but it was not in the nightstand.

"I'll be right back," I said. "I need to get the lube so I can fuck your ass. Be ready when I get back."

I found the lube in the living room and returned to the bedroom. I found Dee on her hands and knees, her ass in the air and a vibrator working over her pussy.

I quickly got undressed, lubed my cock and positioned myself behind her. I slowly guided myself into her ass, which accepted me easily. I could feel her vibrator working in her pussy as I began to pick up the pace of fucking her ass.

"You like having me fuck your ass while you pussy gets fucked also," I asked her.

She grunted an agreement.

"How would like to have two real cocks fucking you at the same time?"

She grunted another agreement.

"Tell me how much you'd like to be fucked in the ass and your pussy at the same time by two throbbing cocks."

"I…want…to be fucked….in…my ass….and pussy at…the same….time," she gasped out as she was on the brink of an orgasm.

"How many cocks do you want to surround you at the same time," I asked.

"I…don't….know…maybe…four big…hard ones," she stammered out.

"Wow four hard cocks for you to play with," I repeated as I continued to slam my cock in her ass. "A four cock slut. My wife. Tell me how much of a slut you want to be. Maybe you can be my own little personal porn star."

I hoped this would get her to tell me about the internet, but she did not take my bait.

"I…wanna…be…a slut…I…love to…fuck… Oh god, you…fuck my…ass so…good. Ahhh..Ahhhh….Ahhhh. Holy fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Her body began to shake as an orgasm overwhelmed her body. Her orgasm and new found dirty talk confidence was enough to send me over the edge and I filled her ass with my second orgasm of the night.

Dee turned off the vibrator as I pulled out of her ass. We were both exhausted and quickly drifting off to sleep. As I entered sleep, I realized that I almost had my wife tell me her internet secret. Although I fell short on that goal, she was now closer to swinging that she had ever been before. It should not be long before I achieve both goals.